The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

"You look amazing," I found myself saying. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and dark stockings, with a white blouse and I realised she was dressed up as a secretary when she completed the look with a pair of sexy thin-rimmed spectacles.

"Thanks," she smoothed the front of her skirt, "I'm nervous. I've never been with this guy before."

"What guy?" I asked, but he walked through with Eddie just as she was about to answer.

His name was Rob, and what he lacked in height, he made up in build. Even dressed in the smart grey suit he was wearing, you could see he was muscular. He looked like he was in his late thirties, had a smile that I would imagine would get him any girl he wanted, a diamond earring in either ear, a fake tan and a shaved head to complete a certain metro-sexual look. I was sure that if I looked out the window, I would see a Porsche parked up outside.

"This is Paul," Eddie introduced me as Rob shook my hand firmly. "He's my cousin's husband, and works as a model scout for me."

"Really?" Rob said interestedly, "Found any new hot girls lately?"

"A few," I nodded, not quite knowing what say.

"The girl I showed you earlier," Eddie said, "Nicola? She's a discovery of his. We're doing her first shoot this week." He winked at me, and I knew he was winding me up so I played along.

"She's a hotty," Rob clapped me on the shoulder, "Got the body to be a star. Good luck with that."

"Okay, thanks," I said coolly, narrowing my eyes at Eddie as Rob turned away, but Eddie just laughed at me.

"Come on, let's get this shoot started," Eddie was getting the lights in position and I took a seat on a chair to the right of the set, which consisted of an office desk and two chairs. Someone had taken the time to put some pictures on the wall, and a filing cabinet had been brought in to make the studio look like a real office.

Liu stayed as well as me, as the shoot started with Rob and Leanne pretending to do some dictation or something at the desk, with things progressing to him touching her up and then bending her over the desk and raising her skirt to peek at her stocking tops. It was all cheeky and flirty stuff but I knew where it was going. From time to time, Liu would step in and touch up Leanne's make-up, even when she was slowly stripped off by her 'boss' one article of clothing at a time.

Beneath the smart 'work-clothes' Leanne was wearing a raunchy black lingerie set, complete with suspender belt, and I chuckled at the notion that all sexy secretaries wore such undergarments beneath their prudish exterior clothes. Up that point, the shoot had been quite boring. A lot of stop-start posing and the cheesiness of it all was almost comical, but things began to heat up once Rob began to undress. The guy was built like a tank, and when he finally stripped off his shorts, I saw that he had the complete set of tools to be a porn star.

His cock was long and thick, even only semi-hard like it was right then, and because it was almost completely shaved, it looked even bigger. The stop-start element of the shoot disappeared, as Leanne and Rob began to get it on right in front of us. They kissed as Leanne stroked Rob in her hand, until he was getting harder. He took her bra off, so her small tits were exposed, and now Eddie moved closer, changing the angle to get some good close-up shots.

From time to time, he would tell them to slow down a little, or pause for a moment, so he could get quality photos of the 'good stuff' for instance when Leanne first took Rob's dick in her mouth. I felt my own cock growing hard as we watched her suck him to full hardness, by the end of which, he had her panties off so that she was only left in the stockings and suspender belt.

"Okay, got some great shots," Eddie said, "Now get her over the desk and fuck her."

I stared at him. How could he tell a guy to 'fuck' his girlfriend like that? How must it feel to be him right now, watching this impressive specimen of a man having his way with your woman?

Eddie saw me looking and smiled, "It's just business." I noticed the front of his jeans was slightly tented, and he chuckled as he saw me notice. "Come on, Paul. Don't pretend that you're not imagining it's Nicola up there sucking that cock."

The thing was, he'd hit the nail on the head. That thought had been in my head. I couldn't help it. I didn't notice what to say, and after a moment, Eddie switched his attention back to the task in hand. Rob had Leanne sat on the edge of the desk, and he slowly shoved his cock inside her tight-looking pussy, an inch at a time, so Eddie could photograph it all.

"Okay guys," Eddie called the shots so coolly, you would never have guessed that the girl being fucked was his girlfriend, "Just go for it. Nice and natural, just forget I'm even here."

Rob manhandled the petite Leanne into several different positions on the desk, then bent her over the desk while Eddie lay underneath, getting some close up shots of his thick penis screwing her deep. When Eddie told him how he wanted the 'money shot' the models complied, Leanne kneeling up on the floor and opening her mouth wide as Rob stroked himself off to an explosive finish, covering Leanne's mouth, chin and upper chest with as much cum as was humanly possible for one man alone.

The shoot was over, and a sweaty Rob excused himself to get cleaned up, while Liu gave Leanne some wet wipes after Eddie had finished taking a few extra shots for what he explained to me was his 'private collection.'

"I think she looks so hot with cum dribbling down her chin," he grinned at me, and Leanne smiled unashamedly at me, still naked apart from the stockings and suspenders.

"Did you enjoy that?" she said, pointing at my groin. I was ridiculously horny, and became aware that the front of my jeans was tented as much as Eddie's still were.

"It certainly looks like it, doesn't it?" I chuckled. There was no point in trying to deny it, and I felt oddly uninhibited in the weird situation. I'd never watched anyone have sex before, let alone while their boyfriend captured it all on film, and it felt strangely intimate. After what I'd just seen, there wasn't any point in being embarrassed or coy about having a hard-on.

"Get it out," Eddie said, and when I almost choked at the suggestion, he laughed, "Hey, you wouldn't be the first guy to whack one out while watching a shoot."

"Maybe next time," I chuckled back, but Leanne teased me further.

"You can if you like," she purred, then pouted, "Or are you saving it for Nicola later?" I nodded and smiled but her flirty talk was only turning me on further.

"I am married," I pointed out, "And as much as I'd love to, I don't think Nicola would be too pleased if she found out."

"Well, I won't tell if you don't," Eddie laughed out loud, and Leanne said the same, smiling as she knelt down in front of me. Was this really happening? I felt in a bit of a haze of horniness as Leanne undid my zip, for some reason unable to stop her.

"I'm afraid I probably don't quite measure up to what you're used to," I babbled uncomfortably as she pulled my jeans over my hips, "I'm not exactly like Rob, down there."

"It looks okay to me," Leanne reassured me as she saw my cock pointing stiffly up through the thin material of my boxer shorts. I wasn't that small, probably distinctly average in the penis department, and I kept my pubes trimmed to try and make it look bigger, plus Nicola preferred that.

"Really?" I said, aware that my voice was a little bit shaky.

"Really, really," Leanne repeated as she tugged my shorts down and took a hold of my cock. The minute her hand touched me, I jumped slightly. What was I doing? This wasn't right, but damn it - Leanne was so hot, kneeling in front of me, naked with her pert tits within reach, and my cock in her hand. It knew I should stop this - I was married - but I was just too tempted.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed as she began to stroke me, and she giggled.

"Today's visit has been rather worthwhile for you, hasn't it?" her pretty blue eyes twinkled at me.

"I suppose you could say that," I managed to groan, "Leanne, I'm going to cum if you don't stop."

"Are you?" she put on an innocent expression, "Can I have it in my mouth?"

Even though I had seen the hardcore photos of her, and just witnessed her being fucked by an animal of a man in Rob, I just never realised that Leanne was such a slut. Such an attractive, sexy slut, that despite Eddie's relationship being a strange one, I was still jealous of him. I couldn't even begin to imagine what Leanne would be like in the bedroom, one-on-one.

When I didn't object, Leanne took me in her mouth and started to lick up and down my shaft, her hand squeezing and caressing my balls like a professional, which I suppose she was. I sat there, enjoying it, until I noticed Eddie to my left, taking photos.

"Relax," he said, when I opened my mouth to object, "They're for my private collection. Chill out and enjoy the blow job. Forget I'm even here."

I suddenly realised that Liu was still here as well; watching from the other side with a smile on his face, but Leanne was pumping my cock with one hand and sucking the end of it with her mouth, so I really didn't give a damn. Even with Eddie's camera clicking away just a few feet away, I felt my cum rising and Leanne did too. She took my cock deep in my mouth just as I came, and kept it there until every last drop had pumped out. Then as I got my breath back, she opened her mouth and let it run out over her chin as Eddie took more photos. She even thanked me as I pulled up my jeans and tucked myself away.

"I should be thanking you," I said, still stunned at what had just happened. I felt guilty, but not regretful. It was something I'd never forget and Nicola would never know, so there wasn't any harm done.

"Just keep those photos to yourself," I said as I shook Eddie's hand before I left.

"Goes without saying, my friend," Eddie said, "Remember I trust you to keep mine and Leanne's little secret too." That did make me feel better as I left. I just hoped Nicola didn't want sex later as I wasn't sure I could get it up again. I had cum so hard that it felt like Leanne had sucked every single drop of sperm out of my balls, like I'd need a week to recover.

In actual fact, I didn't. When we got in bed that night, what started off as a normal bedtime cuddle, turned in to sex, and inevitably I thought of Leanne sucking me, but also thoughts of the porn shoot popped in to my head, only it was Nicola with Rob, rather than Leanne. My cock just got harder and harder at the thought of someone like him fucking her roughly while Eddie took photos and I came inside just a few minutes. Nicola commented on me being rather quick, and I shrugged it off by saying I was just horny, and then I went down on her and licked her pussy until she orgasmed, to stop her asking any more questions.

I went to sleep and dreamt dreams of fantasies I'd never had before. Fantasies of fucking Leanne, and of Nicola fucking some faceless guy while Eddie took photos. What had happened to me?

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers