The Photo Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBaggs
JBaggs
29 Followers

"I wanna make Tegan come one more time Michael, but I want your cock to fill me up" So she got on all fours and began to lick Tegan's pussy, I went around behind her and slid in again, fucking her doggy style, this time I had a better view of Tegan as she rubbed her own nipples, I could tell we were all close to a massive orgasm each; Tegan was flushed red and breathing deep, Chrissy was moaning into Tegan's pussy and I was building up to release my load. Then it happened, as I was slamming in and out of Chrissy, Tegan moaned "Oh my god I'm gonna come"

"Me too!" Chrissy mumbled from Tegan's pussy, this sent me over the edge and I plunged my cock deeper into Chrissy and blew my load, starting a chain reaction as Chrissy felt my hot come inside her, writhed with her own orgasm, moaning while she licked Tegan's clit, who got the sensation and came as well. We all collapsed in a naked, sweaty heap, panting for breath.

We all showered together a while later, and Chrissy said her goodbyes and headed off after that. Tegan and I sat together on the deck again and chatted.

"Even though I thought that would be weird, it wasn't, it was great fun!" She said to me

"Why did you think it would be weird?"

"Well the thought of sharing your cock with someone else did make me feel funny at first but then it turned me on, you see, I'm falling in love with you Michael...."

JBaggs
JBaggs
29 Followers
12