The Physical Therapy Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," she said and reached forward and grabbed my cock with both hands, one above the other. My cock was gaining some girth now. The fingers of her hands did not reach all the way around it and there was about two inches sticking out above her hands.

"My god!" she whispered.

"Keep talking," I told her softly as I roughly rubbed the knuckles of my hand along her slit. Her eyes were open widely and I saw her swallow.

"Most muscles," she tried to speak normally, "will not cramp up if they are exercised regularly. Have you been exercising this muscle group regularly?"

She was squeezing my cock as it grew larger in her hands.

"Oh, yes," I answered. "I exercise this muscle group very regularly."

I stuck my index finger into her cunt. She bent her knees a little, then recovered.

"Keep talking," I prompted softly.

Now she was moving against my finger. She leaned over, licked the end of my cock, and began to move her hands slowly up and down. Her tongue swirled over my cock and it grew harder.

"There are different ways to massage a muscle," she said, straightening back up. "There is the surface massage, the rotating or Swedish massage, the deep tissue massage, and others. Different muscles respond differently to different types of massage."

I put another finger up her cunt and she began to grind into my hand, moving her hips up and down.

"Fuck," she whispered. Her eyes were glassy and her breathing was beginning to get ragged.

"Keep talking," I quietly reminded her.

"For example, this muscle," she continued in an almost normal tone, "this muscle will probably respond to the deep tissue type of massage."

She was pumping my cock with both hands and leaned over to once again put her mouth on my cock. Her tits were almost breaking the buttons of her blouse. I had two fingers up her cunt and I could feel my third finger press against her clit every time she moved down. She came up off my cock to get a breath and licked her lips.

"Now, these muscles," she said normally without being prompted, "will respond best to the surface type massage which is more gentle then the deep tissue."

She cupped my balls with her right hand, gently hefting them and rolling them around.

"I see," I added. "That does feel good."

"Oh, yes. Let me work on this for a little bit," she said and immediately moved her mouth over my cock, moving her left hand down and this time taking more of my cock into her mouth. She began to pump with her left hand while doing an excellent massage job with her mouth.

I reached out my left hand and placed it gently on her head. She began to pick up her pace with her hand and her mouth and began a low, quiet moaning sound deep down.

I stuck a third finger into her cunt and began to move my hand in a circular motion. She spread her legs wider and moved faster against my hand. She was so wet it was probably dripping on the floor. I stiffened my arm and put more pressure on her cunt.

She straightened up and looked at me. Her hair was disheveled, her glasses were smudged, saliva was dripping from her lips, and she was panting. Her skirt was bunched up almost to her waist and her legs were spread in her attempt to get more of my hand into her cunt. She wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand and resumed pumping my cock with both hands.

I put the index finger of my left hand across my lips and whispered, "Shhhh..." Again, I added, "Keep talking."

She swallowed then said normally, "How is that, Matt? Is your muscle beginning to respond? Does it feel better? Does it feel like it will relax soon?"

"Yes," I replied trying to speak normally. "Just a little more and I think it will stop cramping."

She immediately returned her mouth to my cock, this time trying to take it all into her mouth and down her throat. Both her hands were wrapped around the base of my cock while her mouth did a number on me with renewed enthusiasm. I put four fingers into her cunt and rubbed her clit with my thumb. My arm was getting weary and I knew I couldn't keep this up too much longer.

All of a sudden I felt it coming. Without missing a beat, she glanced over at me and I nodded slightly. She began to deep throat me like a champ. Then I started to come. At the first spurt, she backed off so she just had the end of my cock in her mouth. She pumped with her hands while I pumped with my cock and she sucked and swallowed.

I felt her legs clamp on to the fingers of my hand, and she stiffened and jerked, then again, then again.

After a while I stopped coming and she came down, relaxing her cunt on my fingers. She moved her mouth off my cock and gently licked the remaining cum off my cock. She straightened up and I took my hand out of her cunt. I could hear her go, "Nooooooo..."

I put my hand into her mouth and she licked my fingers clean.

"Keep talking," I reminded her.

She wiped her mouth again with the back of her hand and in a near normal voice she said, "So, Matt. When your muscles begin to cramp up, it will help if you can massage them. Be sure to use the right technique and you should be all right. And remember, if you continue to exercise all your muscle groups, that will help prevent cramping."

She straightened her hair and smoothed her skirt. I pulled my pants up, buttoned them, and buckled my belt.

"O.K., Laurie," I replied. "I'll continue to do my exercises daily and if I ever begin to feel my muscles start to cramp up, I'll massage them."

She stepped back and I stood up. I reached out and grabbed her tits with both hands. She slumped against my hands as I tried to feel as much of her tits as I could in the time we had left. Not only had we used up almost all the session time, but if anyone was listening, they would know that the physical therapy session was coming to an end.

I squeezed her tits roughly and she lifted her head and pushed against me.

"Nice tits," I mouthed silently to her.

"Nice cock," she mouthed back.

We disengaged and she went over and picked up her clipboard. I tucked my shirt into my pants.

She finished our session by saying, "O.K., Matt. That will be enough for today. Remember if your exercises are not giving you good relief, you can call me and schedule another session."

"Thanks, Laurie," I replied. "I might just do that. You've really helped me today."

I reached out and squeezed her tits again. She looked at me and smiled. After a moment she backed away, walked over to the curtain, and pulled it back.

As we exited, the receptionist and the four persons in the waiting room had stopped what they were doing and were all looking directly at us.

I nodded, turned, and walked away down the hall.

12