The Pilgrims' Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"At first she was like, what, why would you ask me that. Then I told her that I had seen her making love to two other women. To make a long story short, Tim, I seduced Mom. We went to her bedroom and made love to each other until we were exhausted."

Tim's cock was at its full, vein-bulging hardness. His cock head was as big and firm as it had ever been.

"Far fucking out," Tim said, trying to imagine his sister and mother licking each other's pussies.

"I also told her that we were lovers."

"How did she take that?"

"What could she say? We had just made love to each other. She accepted it."

Traci, who thought that her brother might just get a nice big stiffie out of hearing about what she had been up to with their mother, slid her hand down his body to his groin. She wrapped her fingers firmly around his erection.

"Oh my, Tim. You have a present for me?"

Tim pulled his sister over on top of him. They maneuvered until his cock head was positioned to enter her very wet pussy. Traci moved her hips back and sighed in pleasure as Tim's thick cock filled her.

Tim sighed with pleasure as his cock entered his sister's wet, tight pussy. Brother and sister began fucking, meeting each other half way. Not fast. Not hard. Just ever so pleasantly.

"So then what. You and Mom made love, but . . ."

Traci leaned forward and kissed Tim on the lips. "And then I told her that you wanted to fuck her, and that she would be a fool not to, since she had just fucked her daughter, and, well, after a moment's reflection, she agree."

Tim groaned loudly. His hips heaved up against his sister and he was coming, hard, intensely. Traci rode it out.

When he was done and had recovered somewhat, with his cock beginning to soften, still inside his sister, he said: "Sorry, Traci. It's been at least two days since we last fucked and what you were telling me was just so exciting."

"That's okay, but there is a small problem, brother dear." Tim saw Traci's teeth flash palely in the dark. "You see, I was looking forward to your lovely cock fucking me and making me come. But since you just came, well, why don't you go down on me and lick my pussy and make me come that way."

"But I just came in your pussy," Tim protested.

"So what's your point?" Traci was trying to sound tough, but she was still smiling. "Your cum can't be poisonous. I've swallowed several of your loads this last month and I'm still here, hale and hearty." Traci was having a hard time suppressing her giggles.

"You created this mess," Traci continued, "so, please, brother dear, clean it up. Lick my pussy and give me the pleasure that I deserve. After all, I did get Mom to agree to fuck you. That's got to be worth something, eh?"

Tim mentally shrugged and rolled his sister off of him. His cock was dripping with her juices and his cum. He positioned himself between Traci's leg and tentatively lowered his face to her pussy. He could smell his semen. He mentally shrugged again and began to slowly, carefully lick at his sister's pussy. He couldn't detect any specific taste. It just seemed as though Traci's pussy was wet with a thicker, slicker fluid. He began to lick her more earnestly now.

"Ohhh! Tim!" Traci cried out. "Yes, Tim. Oh that's so good." She was a little surprised that she was able to talk her brother into licking his cum out of her pussy. She was more surprised at how excited it made her.

Traci grabbed her brother's head in her hands and pulled him hard into her sex. She pushed with her vaginal muscles to get all of his cum out of her pussy onto his tongue and into his mouth that she could.

Tim was now really getting into licking his cum from his sister's pussy. Traci's strong excited response to what he was doing excited him. He loved giving his sister pleasure and this, obviously, was giving her a whole lot of pleasure.

"Oh, yes, Tim! Sweetheart! Lover! Oh God Tim I'm going to come!" Traci said in a loud whisper as she pressed her pussy hard against her brother's mouth. The climax swept through her body in waves, taking her strongly.

In a few moments her body had relaxed and her breathing began to get back to normal. Tim had moved up beside her. "Wow, Traci! You had a good orgasm," he said.

Traci's fingers traced the side of her brother's face. She kissed him sweetly. "No, sweetheart. I had a wonderful orgasm. Thank you, Tim."

"Ah, my darling. How can I thank you for all the pleasure you've given me. Oh, Traci, I really do love you, you know?

"Yes, Tim. I know, because I really do love you too.

"And I don't know what we are going to do about that, as you said before," Tim continued, "but I know we'll figured something out. Because I don't ever want to be without you."

"Oh Tim!" Traci cried and kissed him fiercely. "Yes. Yes. We will figure it out because I don't want to be without you either.

Brother and sister kissed sweetly for a while, cuddling close together, caressing each other gently. Then Tim pulled the sheet up and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

Susan awoke to find herself alone in her bed. She got up and went into her bathroom to pee, then took a quick rinse in the shower. She put on a belted silk robe that stopped mid-thigh. She walked down the hall and looked into her daughter's bedroom. The bed was made and there was no sign of Traci. She walked down to her son's bedroom. She quietly opened the door and there, on Tim's bed, were her son and daughter, asleep.

Okay, Susan thought, Traci told me last night that she and her brother were lovers. So, Traci must have heard Tim come home last night and got up and came in here. And they probably made love, too. Hell, she grinned, she was sure they had.

Her grin faded. It worried her that Traci had said that she and Tim were more than just lovers, that they were in love with each other. The logical conclusion to that situation would be that they would want to get married, have a family. It was one thing to have sex with your brother, considering how taboo incest was. It was quite another thing to want to marry him and an even greater problem to want to have children with him.

Susan sighed quietly. They were both smart kids. Maybe she was being premature. Maybe they did love each other, but knew that marriage and a family were out of the question.

Susan had something else on her mind that was more pressing. She was having second thoughts about having sex with her son, regardless of what she had told Traci last night.

Susan quietly walked into Tim's bedroom and over to the side of the bed he was on. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn't want to wake Traci up.

Tim felt something gently shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see his mother standing over him. By the light in the room it was early morning. He remembered Traci was in bed with him and his first reaction was one of dread, of being caught. Then it all came back to him. Traci had seduced their mother last night, made love to her, and told her about them being lovers. Then she had convinced their mother to have sex with him.

He had gotten home late and Traci had come into his room to tell him, then they had made love and fallen asleep. Maybe this was it. He was going to get to fuck his mother this morning. That excited him and his heart began beating faster.

Tim was still tired. He smiled at his mother through bleary eyes. He opened his mouth to say good morning, but his mother put her finger to her lips to shush him. Then she tilted her head to the door and turned to walk towards it. She turned back at the foot of the bed. She silently made a come here sign with her hand, raising her eyebrows and looking seriously at him.

Tim looked around. Traci was still asleep on the other side of his bed, half on her side, half on her belly, with her arms tucked up against her breasts. the sheet was down around her waist. Tim very carefully pulled it up over her shoulder.

Tim wondered what was going on since his mother wasn't saying anything. Obviously, though, she didn't want Traci to wake up. He carefully slid out from under the sheet and stood up. He was, of course, naked and he had his usual morning erection. He yawned quietly and stretched. He turned to look at his mother and noticed that her eyes were roaming over his body, then settled on his thick, hard cock, sticking out from his body at a slight upward angle. She had a strange look on her face.

Susan looked at her son. He was a handsome young man. His hair as blonde as hers. His eyes just as blue. He had a muscular body without an ounce of fat on it. She admitted to herself that she had wondered just how good he would look naked. Now she could see with the added bonus of his hard cock sticking out in front of him. Susan swallowed dryly and felt her nipples under her light robe get hard. She turned and walked out into the hallway. Tim followed her out the door.

"Close the door, Tim, please. Quietly. I don't want to wake Traci," Susan whispered.

Tim did as she asked. When he turned back to face her he saw that she was checking his body out again. He smiled.

"Uh, Traci told me about last night. You know, about you and her making love. And, uh, well, that you had agreed to make love with me." He was whispering, too.

"Yes, Tim," Susan said evenly, although she felt giddy saying it. "I agreed to, uh, to fuck you." She wondered why she had used the vulgar term? She wasn't trying to excite her son. No, of course not. She was going to tell him that she couldn't go through with it; that they weren't going to be lovers.

Susan swallowed dryly again. "Let's go into my bedroom where we can talk without whispering. She turned and headed down the hall.

Tim stopped at the bathroom door. "Mom," he whispered. She turned. "I'll be there in a second. I need to take care of business." She nodded and continued on to her bedroom.

Tim relieved himself, flushed, then decided to give his cock and balls a quick wash, since he had gone right to sleep after he and Traci had finished making love. He was excited about what was about to happen and by the time he headed for his mother's bedroom his cock was nearly fully erect again.

"Close the door, Tim," Susan told him when he entered. He had expected his mother to be naked, but she still had the robe on and was sitting on the side of her bed. She patted the bed beside her, indicating she wanted him to sit down. She noticed his cock was still partially erect. Why hadn't she sent him back into his room to put on his underwear, or a pair of shorts? Well, he was here now, all six feet, one inch of his beautiful naked male body.

Damn! Susan realized that this wasn't going to be quite as easy as she thought it would be. Intellectually, she saw her son, a boy she had given birth too. Emotionally, she saw a hot young man who, had he not been her son, she would have gladly fucked his brains out.

"Okay," Susan patted her son's thigh—closer to his knee that his groin. She looked straight ahead. She took a deep breath and let it out. "I know that I told Traci last night that you and I could be lovers. But, Tim, son, I just can't do that."

Tim felt immediate disappointment. But, he thought, I'm here, in Mom's bedroom. I'm sitting naked next to her. She's seen my erection and, I do believe that she liked what she saw. Don't give up yet, he told himself.

"Okay. Uh, can you tell me why, Mom?"

"Last night, when Traci brought it up I was still . . . well, I was still feeling the effects of, well, our love-making." Susan knew that sounded lame.

Tim's next question caught her by surprise. "Are you a lesbian, Mom?"

"What? No. Oh no, son. I like men as well as women. But, it's just that making love to you . . . . I mean, having you, uh, your, uh, having you inside me is . . . well, it is different than just kissing and, uh, licking like Traci and I did last night." That was rather lame, too, Susan told herself.

"Okay," Tim said simply.

Susan turned her head to look at him. He was grinning and looking right back at her.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, we'll just kiss and lick, like you and Traci did. Well, actually, you'll be sucking me and I'll be licking you. That way, you won't have to worry about me, you know, being inside you. Well, I'll be inside your mouth, but not your, um, your pussy. That's your main concern, isn't Mom? I mean," he hurried on, "I'll be happy with that. I love licking pussy and licking yours, Mom, will be a treat. And I want to kiss you, too. I want to kiss your beautiful mouth and taste you and hold you close and caress you. Yeah, God, that would be great. I don't actually have to fuck you, you know." Of course, Tim figured, if his mother went for this, then eventually they would end up fucking.

Susan opened her mouth, but didn't have anything to say so she closed it. It seems, she thought, that I have painted myself into the proverbial corner. How can I logically reject my son as my lover while accepting my daughter as my lover? Especially when he will agree to do basically what she and Traci do. That would be totally hypocritical. And why did she feel that making love with her son was more incestuous than making love to her daughter? Was it because of the male-female, penis-entering-the-vagina aspect of it? The penetration of her pussy by her son's cock . . . and having him come inside of her?

Even analyzing the situation like this was exciting to her, she had to admit. Then she thought of how, eventually, in the course of their love-making Traci and she would insert fingers into each other's pussies, maybe even dildos. She had done so with her other female lovers. She didn't see why she and Traci wouldn't get around to doing the same thing. In fact, she would make sure they did. So, the penis in her vagina objection was even weaker. After all, if one thought about it objectively, what was a hard cock but an ejaculating dildo biologically attached to a man.

Susan smile at that last thought. And then she heaved a big sigh. She gave up. She knew that she wanted to fuck this handsome young man next to her and, after all things were considered. So what the hell, why shouldn't she?

Tim saw his mother smile and hope sprang anew in his breast. His cock, which has lost much of its tumescence, began to swell again.

Susan looked her son directly in the eyes and smiled a big beautiful smile. "Okay. You've got me. I give up."

Tim was nearly at a loss for words that his mother was agreeing to be his lover. His cock became steel-hard erect. "That's fantastic, Mom," he finally said as he turned his body to embrace her and kiss her on the mouth for the first time.

After several seconds, Susan pulled away and took in a deep breath. "And what's more, it won't just be licking and sucking. If we're going to do it at all, then I want you to fuck me, Tim, to really fuck me with this big, beautiful cock." She reached out her hand and squeezed her son's hardness firmly, then began stroking it.

Tim inhaled sharply. He looked down. It was just like he had imagined on more than one occasion. His mother's delicate but well-formed hand and fingers, with long, bright red fingernails, wrapped around his erection, gripping it firmly. A shudder of excitement ran through his body.

Susan let go of her son's cock. She stood up and turned towards him. She undid the sash on her robe and let it fall open. Tim looked with awe, close up, at those parts of his mother's body that he could see: her well-formed legs, flowing smoothly into her hips; her shaved pussy; her flat stomach; her long, narrow navel and her tiny waist; her firm, high breasts with their delicious looking nipples; and, of course, her beautiful face framed by her short blonde hair, and her bright blue eyes, just like his own.

Tim's breath caught in his throat. His mother was so beautiful and here she was all but totally naked right in front of him and they were about to make love. This was unbelievable. First his beautiful sister became his lover and now his mother was going to also. He hoped he wasn't dreaming.

Tim looked up to his mother's face, "Mom, you're absolutely gorgeous."

Susan grinned and suppressed an urge to ruffle the hair on his head. She shrugged her shoulders and let the robe fall to the floor. Then she raised her arms above her head, bringing her hands together and slowly turned all the way around so her son could get a good look at her from all angles. She wasn't more or less vain than the average woman regarding her looks, but seeing the joyful lust on her son's face—who she was about to make love with—made her want to show her body off to him, a body of which she was justifiably proud.

"Like what you see, then?"

"Oh hell yes!" Tim stood up to embrace his mother again. He wanted to feel her naked body against his, feel the warmth of her skin against his. But his mother had another idea.

She held him off and stepped back to fully appreciated her son, now that she had resolved her inner conflict about fucking him.

"And you too, Tim. You look soooo damned good." Her eyes took in his tall muscular body, including his hard, thick cock. Her body gave a little shudder thinking about how good it would feel to have her son's cock stretching her pussy as it slid deep inside it.

Tim blushed. "Mom, uh, well, thanks. But, uh, I've seen you naked before and . . . "

"Yes, I know," Susan smiled, "Traci told me about it."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Well, sorry about that, Mom. But, uh . . . ."

"It's okay. I forgive you. But you were saying . . ."

"Uh, well, I've seen you . . . I'm seeing you naked . . . and with clothes on, too, of course, and, Mom, you're one of the hottest women I've ever seen."

Susan step in close. She place the palm of her hand on her son's face. "Oh, baby, that's such a sweet thing to say. Thank you" She kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Come on baby," Susan said. She stepped past him and climbed onto her bed, getting into the middle of it. She positioned herself on her back and held her arms out to her son, who wasted no time getting on the bed and next to his mother.

His cock was almost painfully hard. His mother's hand reached down to lightly stroke his hardness with her finger tips and fingernails. It felt wonderful to Tim.

"I'll get back to this in a while," Susan said, giving his cock a squeeze, "but I'd like to start out with some face time with you. Is that okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Susan pulled her son's face close to hers and kissed him lightly on the lips. She gently bit his lower lip. Next she kissed him fully on his mouth, and tentatively slid her tongue in to touch his. Tim reciprocated and they spent the next several minutes kissing, sometimes hard and passionately, sometimes softly and delicately; licking each other's tongues, tasting each other's saliva; liking what they tasted and going back for more.

Tim suddenly pulled back.

"What's the matter, Tim?" Susan asked.

"Do I need to get a condom, Mom?"

Susan smiled. "No son, but I'm glad you're concerned."

"Well, Mom, I want to, uh, uh, you know, I want to fuck you but I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I'm all for that myself, Tim," Susan said.

Tim grinned, then pulled his mother over on top of him. She spread her legs over his hips and pressed her belly against his while holding herself up enough with her arms to keep on kissing her son. Tim reached down to pull his cock straight up. It pressed firmly into Susan's abdomen. She liked the feeling of his hardness pressing rigidly against her.

Tim's hand caressed and massaged his mother's back, working their way down to her ass cheeks. He massaged them and let his fingers reach down under them almost, but not quite, touching her pussy.

"Oh, baby, your hands feel wonderful." Susan said as she pulled her mouth from his.

She rubbed her cheek lightly against his, feeling his beard stubble, liking it for its very masculinity . . . so different from a woman's soft face, her daughter's smooth facial skin. But she was, after all, bi-sexual and she loved making love to men as well as women; to feel a man's hard muscles with her hands and his even harder cock entering her pussy. She didn't mind the stubble, just as long as it wasn't over done.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...456789