The Plant's Offspring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne was startled for a moment, not recognizing the two women in front of her, but when she saw Kirsten begin to undress she understood what was going on. Marianne moved as fast as she could toward the living room area, toward her gun, but Anna intercepted her and knocked her to ground.

Kirsten, completely naked, approached the plant and admired it for a moment. It was so much bigger than the one they confiscated from her home. Maybe too big. The plant's phallus was at least eighteen inches long, and two inches thick. Kirsten knelt and rubbed the length of the tube with both hands. She spread the lubricating oil on her breasts, her belly and on her pussy. Her nipples swelled instantly to match her already inflamed clitoris.

In the living room, Anna was on top of Marianne holding her down. The Lieutenant was a strong woman, but not enough to defeat the alien-controlled female. Anna moved Marianne's right hand so she could hold both of the Lieutenant hands with just one of hers. Then, she pulled up her own skirt.

In the heat of the struggle, Marianne didn't remember that she was only wearing her blouse, until she felt Anna's naked pussy against hers. It felt good. But no, she couldn't think that way. She had to fight. With all her might, she freed one of her hands and tried to push Anna away, but Anna kept her pinned down. Marianne felt something and stopped moving.

With fear in her eyes, Marianne felt a finger touching her vaginal lips then slide down her wet slit. She lifted her head to see who else was there, but didn't see anybody. She didn't understand. The finger pressed down on her clitoris and Marianne gasped as her pussy clenched on emptiness. She renewed her ineffective resistance.

Marianne saw Anna threw her head back, moaning loudly as she tightened her hold. Then, Marianne gasped and moaned herself as she felt a large bulk of meat entering her vaginal cavity. She arched her back from the undeniable pleasure. Unwelcome pleasure that she tried to deny without success. They stayed that way until the invading phallus reached the top of Marianne's pussy. Then she collapsed, spreading her legs apart.

Anna started to move her hips slowly and rhythmically. Marianne's possession had begun.

* * *

Five feet away, Kirsten stood up and straddled the plant the same way Marianne had done moments ago. The alien within her body was as excited as Kirsten's old consciousness; the first with the expectancy of getting its host pregnant, the second with the irresistible pleasure that was about to come.

Kirsten lowered herself until the tip of the male plant's phallus touched her sensitive pussy. Her legs shivered in the anticipation and a mild spasm traveled across her body. Kirsten let the first two inches spread her nether lips apart and enter her tight cavity. She moaned softly as her body got used to the thick pole. Inside her head, Kirsten was screaming with unbearable bliss. She moved lower, allowing seven more inches to break through her stretched walls until the plant's tube reached her cervix. She pulled up a little and moved down, reaching the top of her pussy again and again. Kirsten started to pant and moan louder as more of her real consciousness was freed while the alien within her concentrated on its main task; extracting the male plant's sperm.

Below the fat phallus of the plant, in the large green sphere, different kinds of fluids mixed and blended together, preparing for the final release.

Kirsten hair flew all around as she bobbed up and down the pole. Her orgasm was getting closer and she knew it. She wanted it more than anything. The thick phallus smashed against her cervix every time. It felt so right. This was the reason for her existence. The sounds coming from her mouth were in perfect synchrony with the movement of her crotch.

"Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhrggg!"

The synchrony was lost. An explosion of light ignited behind Kirsten's eyes and everything became blurry. A strong spasm originated in her pussy, travelling across her arms and legs. Her hand sought a better grip to prevent the fall, but found nothing. Another spasm turned her legs to jelly and she fell down, impaling herself even deeper than she was. Kirsten screamed as the plant cock penetrated through her cervix and into her womb. Her pussy contracted over and over, as if trying to hold on to the phallus and never let it go. One minute later it was over, or so she thought.

For the first time in the last few days Kirsten was again in control of her body. She could feel the female alien moving inside of her. She could feel the plant's pole buried impossibly deep inside of her. The thought of freeing herself crossed her mind but she discarded it, partly because she was afraid and partly because she didn't want to. For some reason she wanted to stay like that, impaled.

Suddenly, the plant's pole started to vibrate, radiating waves of infinite bliss all over Kirsten's body and eradicating every single thought from her mind. Once more, all she cared about was embedded between her legs. Her second orgasm started to build up fast as the vibration continued for a while.

Kirsten was now a rag doll at the mercy of the plant. She squealed almost continuously, unable to do anything else. Her eyes rolled, turning white, and she exploded in a powerful orgasm at the same time the male plant did. This time Kirsten didn't shuddered and contorted. She just stayed there, her head thrown back, her arms completely limp by her sides and her legs spread wide to either side. Only her pussy jolted and twitched around the pole that began to spurt fluid copiously. The male plant didn't care that Kirsten wasn't designed to store sperm. It just kept pumping and pumping as Kirsten belly grew accordingly. The amoeba-like alien that had been embedded within Kirsten's body absorbed as much sperm as it could before the semen found its way out within the tight crevices of Kirsten's womb and pussy. Soon, the large green sphere beneath her was also covered with the whitish substance.

Finally, the male plant finished spraying cum and its pole bent to one side, letting the unconscious Kirsten dislodge from it as she fell delicately to the floor.

* * *

One block away, the agents who had been following Anna and Kirsten were talking inside of the car.

"What do you think they are doing up there?"

"I don't know. Do you think they are infected?"

"It's not an infection. It's some kind of addiction."

"Whatever...do you think we should take a look?"

"I'm not sure. They seemed pretty normal to me. Let's wait a little longer."

* * *

Kirsten was lying on her side, still unconscious. Suddenly, she moaned quietly while a squishy sound filled the room. One tentacle pushed out from Kirsten's anus and snaked gingerly across the floor. Soon, another one pushed out from her pussy and followed in the same direction before merging with the other. The resulting tentacle crawled forward until it reached the pot of the male plant. Kirsten's amoeba-like alien had found its destiny. It was going to stay wrapped around the male plant, producing eggs while the human female's womb would be used to grow the fertilized eggs, just like all the other females. Kirsten's moans intensified, as the pleasure provided by the alien sliding out of her pussy and ass increased.

In the living room, Marianne was lying flat on her back. She could hear the soggy sounds coming from nearby, but she wasn't paying attention to them. She was focused on the unbearable bliss produced by the strange form that moved within her pussy and probed deeper and deeper with every motion of Anna's hips. Marianne was certain that something really bad was happening to her, but it felt so good that it was impossible to stop. The fire in her pussy, far from fading, was growing stronger every second. She realized that her arms were wrapped around Anna's back, but she didn't remember moving them.

Anna was looking down at her with true passion. Marianne admired how pretty she was. Big blue eyes. Luscious red lips. Lips that were getting closer. Marianne saw Anna's eyes lost focus completely. Her mouth opened wider to let a tentacle slide out timidly. Marianne, without thinking, opened her mouth too.

The alien began to slide between Marianne's lips, ready to take complete control over this new female.

Suddenly, somebody pulled Anna violently from above and moved her away from Marianne. The tentacle had barely reached the back of Marianne's throat when it was pulled away along with Anna's body. Marianne woke abruptly from her mesmerizing spell and looked up. It was Flower.

The part of the alien that was joining Anna and Marianne's pussies broke with the forceful interruption. One half quickly retracted into Anna's body and the other started to crawl its way into Marianne's, but before it sank in completely, Flower grabbed it and pulled it out, not without eliciting a loud moan from the Lieutenant. Flower knew by the smell that this tentacle was part of an undeveloped female plant.

Marianne stood up and stumbled a few steps back still confused, still very aroused. She looked at Kristen and saw the last inches of the Kirsten's alien leave her pussy and snaked toward the male plant. Marianne saw the rest of the alien already wrapped around the shaft of the plant. Just the sight of that phallus made her pussy twitch again.

Anna was looking at Flower from a safe distance, uncertain of what to do. She turned to look at Kirsten's limp body on the floor and then looked at the male plant with its growing pole standing upright and the female amoeba enveloping part of it. Anna couldn't look away. The plant was like a magnet to her body and mind. She started to walk towards it and didn't see when Flower approached her from behind and tackled her to the floor. Flower straddled the possessed woman and held her down easily.

Anna wanted to reach the male plant, but she couldn't move. Desperation overcame the alien within her nd she tried to fight back in the only way she could. The alien projected from her vaginal cavity faster than ever before, aiming for the attacker's pussy. Flower was wearing a short skirt and no panties. The tentacle located its objective and penetrated Flower as deep as it could, realizing immediately that Flower was not an ordinary female. She was a female plant just like the tentacle itself. The alien tried to pull back out but Flower, having full control of her inner organs prevented it, and began to pull it all into her body.

Marianne watch with amazement as several feet of the amorphous thing passed from one woman to the other, until the last of it left Anna's jerking body and entered Flower's.

After a short moment, Flower stood, shaken.

"I saw some bad guys down on the street," Flower said.

"Bad guys? What do you mean?" Marianne asked.

"They are in a black car, dressed in dark clothes like the ones that came to the school," Flower responded.

"Damn! They are agents. They must have followed these girls. Come with me," said Marianne, offering her hand.

Flower looked at the male plant just two feet away from her and caressed it before taking Marianne's hand.

The final decision

The agents had a good view of the building's front door and to the left side service corridor.

"Hey! Isn't that the woman that escaped from the base?" One of the agents asked excitedly pointing at Flower as she stepped out of the service door.

"Shit! It is!"

Marianne stepped out behind Flower.

"And who is she?" One of the agents asked.

"I can't see from here."

Flower and Marianne walked through the alley to the back of the building, out of sight. The agents reported their findings and ran behind the women, guns in hand, but when they turned around the corner, the girls were gone.

A lot of agents arrived to the area in the following minutes. They quickly found Kirsten and Anna, one still lying limp on the floor, the other mounting the plant's phallus with abandon.

Marianne and Flower managed to enter a department store that was in the same block. They bought dresses and sunglasses and hurried to the parking lot. There was a woman getting into her minivan and the Lieutenant forced her out of the car, taking the keys from her.

As Marianne drove out of the parking lot, she saw many agents on each side of the main street checking every car that tried to leave the area.

"Damn! We're fucked!"

There was no way to hide Flower so quickly without being seen. She turned her head to tell Flower to keep her head down and hope for the best, but Flower was not in the passenger seat anymore. Confused, Marianne looked at the back seat and there she was. Flower had squeezed her body in the very narrow space beneath the seat and the floor. Marianne was startle for a moment, but then she remembered where Flower came from and what she was capable of doing.

Marianne reached the improvised road block and stopped the car.

"Please stop your vehicle, miss, we need to search your car," the uniformed officer said, holding a picture of Flower. There was only one picture, so Marianne knew she was not a suspect yet.

"What's going on?" Marianne asked.

"Don't worry, Lady, you'll be on your way in a second. Please open your trunk."

"There is no trunk, this is a minivan," said Marianne faking annoyance, while she looked for the right button.

"Whatever. Just open the back door!"

She found it and pushed. The back door opened automatically. The officer didn't expect to find anything in a minivan so he took a superficial glance over the empty cargo area and said out loud, "Ok, you can go."

Marianne drove away without looking suspicious, knowing that the lady from which they had stolen the car should already be reporting the incident to the store personnel. The minivan would be flagged in a matter of minutes.

"You can get out from down there, honey," Marianne said to Flower.

They ditched the car about ten blocks away and stopped a cab passing by. Marianne gave the driver the address to her home but the immediate problems were not over yet. Not even five minutes after the got into the cab, Flower started to move uneasily on the back seat. Marianne noticed and asked in a low voice, "Are you ok?"

Flower didn't respond. She looked back at Marianne as she closed her legs tightly and clasped down hard on the seat. Marianne was puzzled.

"What's going on?" Marianne insisted.

Flower hesitantly spread her legs a little and pulled her skirt up. Marianne saw a tentacle probe out from Flower's pussy more than seven inches. The Lieutenant gasped in surprise, but recomposed quickly. This shouldn't shock her after what she saw back in the apartment building. Flower strained with effort and pulled the tentacle back into her body, but she couldn't hide a moan escaping from her mouth. The cab driver looked back using the rear-view mirror. Twice.

They had to get out of there soon. Marianne remembered the chemical plant on the way to her home. It was just a few blocks ahead. The plant had been closed down very recently as a result of years of the neighborhood protests. It would be a good place to hide for a while.

"We'll get out here," said Marianne to the driver.

They walked on to the plant property and as expected all doors were closed, but this wasn't a problem for Flower. They broke a small window that didn't have protective bars, and Flower slid in. She opened the door for Marianne. Once inside, they found an office that still had furniture and Flower slumped down on a sofa.

Marianne sat beside her and looked intently at the exhausted young teen. After all this tension and excitement, Marianne realized that she wasn't so aroused anymore and she was thinking a lot more clearly. She wondered what the hell she was doing. She was risking her whole career, her whole life, for a girl she barely knew. Maybe all this 'save the alien' adventure had been a huge mistake. Maybe the General was right, this girl looked like a human female, but she wasn't. She was an alien and nothing more.

Marianne was pulled from her reverie as she heard Flower gasp. The teen bent forward clutching her abdomen and then arched her back spreading her legs apart. Marianne moved away from the sofa and observed from a safe distance.

Marianne saw Flower throw her head back and open her mouth wide as a tentacle slid out from between her lips. It moved forward several inches and waved in the air for a moment. Marianne knew it was the amoeba-like alien that Flower had taken out from Anna. It was trying to free itself. Then another tentacle, bigger and wider, showed underneath Flower's skirt. Marianne took a step back and stared at it.

The tentacle coming from Flower's mouth pulled back into the teen's throat, which was bulged out to accommodate it. Then it moved further inside as the tentacle that slid between her legs pushed further out. Flower moaned and closed her eyes. She was enjoying this. Marianne wondered how the girl could be taking pleasure from this, but then she rationalized that Flower and that thing were the same, that's why.

Marianne saw a second tentacle appear below the first one, just as thick. Marianne couldn't see what was happening beneath Flower's skirt, but she could easily imagine the girl's pussy and ass stretching wide to let those alien bodies slide within. Flower's muscles clutched down on the tentacles to keep them inside and hugged them to extract to most pleasure possible. Marianne realized something else. She was excited too. She could feel the cool air around her dampening panties and how they rubbed so delicately against her bloated clitoris. She hated herself for feeling that way.

Flower was now waving her hips sensuously following the rhythm of her moans and, with every moan; another inch of the amorphous alien was liberated from her body. This continued for several minutes until almost four feet of the fat tentacles had squeezed their way between the teen's clasped orifices. Then, with one final push, the last part of the gelatinous being became free and Flower climaxed. A gush of remaining fluid sprayed from her pussy as her legs trembled and let her fall from the sofa into the dusty floor. She jolted with spasms several times until finally it was all over.

During all the process Marianne kept watching, and her pussy kept dripping. She got scared and wanted to look away, but she couldn't. Her mind reeled with conflicting feelings. She didn't want to be aroused so badly by this, but it was so exciting. She wanted to save Flower, but she also wanted to save her career she worked so hard to obtain. She wanted to keep the life she always knew. She had to make a decision.

And she did.

"Flower, grab that thing and come with me," Marianne said, after Flower regained her self-control.

They arrived to the production area of the plant where Marianne found some tanks still containing flammable fluids. She made some preparations, and after a few minutes everything was ready.

"Wait here," Marianne said as she moved away to find a safe area.

Conclusion

"We found her General, she is destroyed," said one of the top ranking officers.

"Are you sure?" asked the General with a concerned tone.

"Yes, Sir. After the explosion at the chemical plant, we searched the entire area. We found remnants of alien DNA all over the place. We are still trying to determine how it happened, but the explosion was big enough to kill the female alien."

"Ok. What about the two girls and the plant found in the apartment?"

"They had been taken to the base camp. The girls refused to say anything, like all the others."

"If anything new comes up, I want to be informed immediately. Hopefully everything is under control now. Good work."

* * *

In a house out in the suburbs, Marianne had her arm, up to her elbow, buried inside Flower's body. Flower had given her so many orgasms last night that she had lost count. Now she was paying back the favor.