The Playpen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Dave would be proud of her now. She got the snooping bitch just like she was supposed to. Chrissy skipped to the front door very pleased with herself and reported that the intruder had been subdued. Looking at Cheryl she said, "Can I have my reward now". Not now Chrissy! Go get that bitch and bring her in here!

As Chrissy drug Tabatha through the door Cheryl thought to herself it's now or never. She jumped up and landed the heel of her foot into Doctor Daves' balls. Doctor Dave screamed in pain but the pain that Cheryl felt was far worse. As she dropped to her knees her vision blurred and then all went blank. Chrissy wasted no time and dropped Tabatha on the floor and ran to Cheryl and buried her face in Cheryls' pussy. Master Dave/Doctor Dave/Daddy, found the remote in his pocket and hit the button marked gas and then the one marked play. Last he hit the one marked Tabby New. He had them all now. With the pain in his groin beginning to recede to a tolerable level his eyes could only focus on Tabby. She was back and more beautiful than he remembered. She must have had some work done.

**********

Once he had Chrissy and Cheryl back in their respective rooms he went up the stairs once again to get Tabby. Tabatha, lay on the floor her skirt hiked up to her chest. Those are my boobs but that is not my work between her legs. He was amazed, she went all the way and all on her own. He slid the bikini bottoms down and tested her slit. Nice, feels like the real thing. He hefted her over his shoulder and took her to the playpen, Room #4. You're going to love this Tabby.

Tabatha moaned. Then her eyes fluttered. She could feel Daddy beneath her. Holding her as he carried her to her destiny. When the drug wore off she wasn't so happy about being back with Daddy.

Cheryl had never known pain like that. Apparently attempting to harm was all together different from actually doing it. She got the message loud and clear and she would not do that again. But she was not done trying to get out though. She would find a way and warn the world. If anything came of what transpired, she got a good look at things upstairs. She would know the way out. She also knew that defeating Daddy, Daddy? Now where did that come from? He's fucked with my head again. I'll kill him! The bottom line would be about anticipating his next move not only for her but for the others as well. She slipped into sleep again but her last thought was of what he could be doing to Tabatha.

Tabby was in a similar frame like the one in room #3. Oh how she remembered the pounding she took there. She was awake and aware of her predicament. Those awful machines were at her front and her back. Her tits hung from her chest and seemed to follow her every move. As she struggled to move she realized that the machine in the back was no longer pointed at her ass. It was pointed at the new hole she had pleasured many men with. I don't know about this she said out loud. She looked at her tits when two wonderfully sucking cups rose from the floor and began a massage of her breasts. Tabby moaned. The cock machine at her face began to hum. It slowly pushed forward until she had no choice but to open her mouth. It was slick and warm. The machine in the rear remained silent. Daddy started the training program and Tabbys' eyes glazed over as she began her new life.

Jillian had missed all the fun of the day. She could really care less about what happened. She needed to get fucked and soon. The driving force of her being was to fuck and suck. She was getting neither and that was pissing her off. Furthermore, Daddy, Daddy? Who cares, Daddy didn't know everything. He was the pig that stole my life. Where did that come from? Doesn't matter. I need a cock in my pussy soon or I will make him pay.

Chrissy was content as could be. I could live here she thought. I could take care of all Daddy's friends. Daddy? That would make daddy really proud.

12