The Pleasure Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

My mom whispered "what happened my boy". I said 'nothing" and started stroking slowly into her.

By this time my grandma wake up of the moaning sound of my mom and asked, "Manju where are you". My mom pulled me towards her and held me tightly and stopped my movement. She replied "I am sleeping down ma; there is no sufficient place there". "Don't play nasty; remember your son is sleeping next to you" she warned her, thinking my mom is doing with dad. I didn't afraid of her because I know her vision was poor in the nights. She can't even identify the person right in front of her during nights.

My mom afraid a little and pushed me beside her. We kept quite for a little. During this pause my mom take my penis in her hand and felt the sticky fluid over it. She watched in the dim light. It was my blood red in color; come out due to tearing of the foreskin of my cock while pushing it into her. "Is it your first time" she whispered in anxiety. I said "yes it is". She was very happy and kissed allover my face.

Now she came over me. She inserted my cock into her and moved up and down with her buttocks. There was a little sound while doing this. She stopped jumping over me and slide her body up and down over mine. Her breasts inside the t-shirt swayed on my chest.. She held me tightly for a while and pressing her pussy tightly against my cock. She breathed louder. Her shoulder went up and down. She convulse on the telltale sign of her orgasm.

She slide down from me and fell next to my dad laying sideways facing him. Her back was facing me. I rubbed her smooth huge buttocks and rounded it with my hand. My inserted my last finger a little into her ass hole. She grunted and twisted a little. I hugged her with me so that my cock pressed against her bare bums I lifted the thigh apart and pushed my cock into her pussy from her back. Her labial lips held it tightly.

I stroked my cock in her cunt and fucked her from the back as dogs are doing. My body felt a sudden jerk on the release of my semen. I tightly hold my member inside her and pumped into her vagina with my manly fluid. We rested for a while on the same position until my cock lose it temper and slipped out of her pussy. I went fast asleep rounded my hands on her breasts.

When I got up in the morning I saw mom took bath and dressed nicely with her sari. Her free hair flew in the air. I said good morning to her. My father already went out in search of a mechanic.

We both stood on the balcony and commented each other about the incident yesterday. My mom complemented my cock for it thickness and length.

She told "your father's will be like this", showing me her last finger. "I couldn,t feel anything whenever it is inside my pussy! Ohh! Yours' tore my cunt" she added further.

"No mom it is yours which tore mine" I replied.

"Come to home I will wrap it with bandage" she said with a smile.

We both laughed louder. By the time my dad came set right everything. We started to home. It was an unmemorable birthday of mine. I thought, my mother complemented herself, was the great present, I ever had on my birthday.

Further I smiled myself thinking'LESS LUGGAGE MORE COMFORT; BUT MORE LUGGAGE MORE PLEASURE' enjoying over the pleasurous trip I had.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers
12