The Pleasure Principle Ch .01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my playtime, she did protest half-heartedly when a large truck drove past and honked several times, but I totally ignored her complaints. At one stage, though, I threatened to remove her sarong and toss it out the window. This worked and I now had her full cooperation.

I now lay down on the floor of the car and scooted over until I was able to push her left leg towards the middle of the car, providing easier access so my wet lips could reach up to her wet lips. She shuddered noticeably. My hand reached up and parted her labia, reaching in with my thumb to massage the entrance to her tunnel. I could feel the car slowing as she started to reduce speed and move into the breakdown lane. Sliding my thumb forward I rubbed the area near her clit, simultaneously sticking my tongue as deep inside her as possible, and actually touching one of the balls with my tongue!

I heard the handbrake being applied as we ground to a halt. She screamed! Her hands were everywhere on her body, first pulling her nipples, then rubbing her tummy and then down to her damp mound, fighting for access with my face and thumb. Her toes splayed, her butt came off the seat as she twisted and I ended up with her thighs for ear-muffs. I kept up my assault and then she erupted, ejaculating nearly what felt like half a cup of nectar over me and the floor of the car. She continued to shudder, buck, twist and pull at various parts of her body for thirty seconds, before she finally started to relax.

"What the f...?" she exclaimed, clearly surprised and, well, shocked by her own reaction. After another minute or so, she rearranged her remaining two pieces of clothing, adjusted the seat forwards again and continued the journey back to her place. I didn't however, allow her to remove the balls.

Me, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. It couldn't have gone better from my perspective and although her reaction on the freeway was surprising in its intensity, it was a real turn-on.

Arriving back at her place, she parked the car under the carport and rushed inside to empty her too-full bladder. A minute later I heard the shower running, and went to sit down in the lounge room, flicking through the programs on the TV. Hearing my name called, I walked to the door of the bathroom and answered.

I retrieved the asked for towel from the cupboard and knocked, then opened the bathroom door. Taking the towel from me and dropping in over the clothes hamper, she then aimed the handheld shower directly at me, soaking first my shirt, then my slacks.

"Come on in, stud! The water's fine," provided an invitation hard to refuse. Stepping over to me, she ripped my shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere, and started to do the same with my slacks. I pushed her back a little, kicked off my shoes, and allowed her to undo the belt and waistband, ripping the trousers violently to the ground, taking my manhood deep into her mouth and providing the most incredible suction I've ever felt. She was like a woman possessed, which may have had something to do with what was connected to the string I could see hanging down amongst her pubic hair.

We stepped into the shower and washed each other, especially around our genitals. Standing in front of me, she placed my erect penis between her legs and moved her hips back and forth, reaching down and rubbing her palm over the head. Now my legs started to buckle. I pulled back to reduce the friction, my prick ending up between her ample butt cheeks. She changed her back and forth motion to up and down, also reaching between her legs to fondle my balls. This was also a perfect position for me to play with her breasts, feeling their mass in my hands and rubbing them under my soapy palms.

I knew I was close to orgasm, and I suspected Alesha had another one due as well. I grabbed the shower rose and switched it to pulse mode aiming it directly between her legs. Grabbing and twisting her nipple with my other hand had her squirming again and pushing back hard into my erection, reaching through again to apply pressure to my balls. Leaving her breast I reached down, grabbed the string and pulled. Pop, pop as the balls came out. She started to shudder again. Not giving her any time to relax, I reached down, grabbed my erection and placed it at the entrance to the recently vacated hole.

She pushed back as I pushed forward, sinking to the hilt immediately in this well lubricated woman. Keeping the pulsing water aimed at her sex, I reached one arm around her waist to hold her close as we thrust against each other like animals rutting.

Grunting and groaning, my cheeks clenched as I emptied my load deep inside her hungry pussy. Placing my hands on either side of the bath, I lowered myself to a sitting position. The bath was standard size, so she had to keep her legs together, applying even more pressure to her already over-indulged sex organs, as well as my rock-hard prick. Using the edge of the bath for leverage, she pounded up and down, up and down, up and down. Finally, she screamed in release and allowed herself to wallow in another amazing orgasm.

Still connected, we remained in our embrace until I'd softened and flopped out, with the water spraying over us until the cooling water signalled that the hot water tank was empty.

A little disconcerted by the intensity of our coupling, we dried ourselves, dressed and made an afternoon coffee without too much to say to each other. Figuring we needed at least a few minutes apart, I picked up the local yellow pages and walked into the back yard. Sitting there, I found what I was looking for, rang, discussed and made an appointment for a little later that afternoon. Then I smiled to myself.

Finding her browsing a popular women's magazine, I told her I'd made an appointment and she needed to come with me. She looked a little wary, based on what had happened earlier, but I reminded her of 'The Pleasure Principle."

"OK!"

to be continued (soon)

12