The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 9b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth had long since removed her underwear and was now sitting beside Martin on the sofa. She was fully reclined with her hips extending slightly over the edge of the couch. Terry was kneeling between her legs there, kissing up and down her thighs and legs. Eventually, he was going to reach her pussy and she would be ready for an orgasm., but that was for later. Now, he licked and kissed every inch of her flesh from her toes to her hips, just missing out on her clitoris each time he got close. She continued to watch Lianna and Paul on centre stage. She made eye contact with Paul and let him know that this really was happening, and that she had been responsible for this gift to her best friend.

By now Lianna had completed her dance and was also kneeling. She slowly opened Paul's pants, dragging open the zipper so very slowly. Paul could not believe what was going on, nor that he was letting this happen in front of four other people —two were strangers, even! Lianna succeeded in removing Paul's pants and his underwear with little trouble and he was now naked from the waist down and sporting an incredible erection. Lianna had never really had the chance to enjoy a grown man's cock so she took the opportunity to examine every inch of it, taking it in her hand and fondling his balls all at the same time. She played with it gently and felt it throb to his heartbeat. The thick shaft was absolutely rigid; it would pulse hard and jump in her palm.

Paul could not believe what Lianna was doing with his cock. Her hands were incredible soft and her touch as gentle as possible. He could not help but press his hips forward as she played with him. Her hands were wrapped around his shaft and she was pulling on his cock. Each time she would move her hands he pushed his cock to meet her. Her face was so close that he expected her to take his erection into her mouth at any moment, but she did not. She was looking him over so carefully that he began to wonder if this was anything other than a biology lesson. He need not have been worried as Lianna soon decided that there was a better use for the big shaft in front of her. She planted a big, wet kiss on the deep red bulb of Paul's cock and stood up. Turning away from him, she threw one leg over his hips and promptly sat down on his lap. Paul's hard cock stood out proudly between her young thighs, pressing up against her pussy lips. Lianna lost not a second, raised herself off his lap slightly and in one smooth motion embedded him into her cunt. There she sat, wearing only the self-supporting, sexy stockings and her heels.

"Indescribable," exclaimed Paul aloud. He was buried in the most exquisite vagina he had ever experienced. It was silky smooth, slick with her juices and as snug as only a teenager's pussy could be. His face told the whole story as Lianna sat upon his lap, not moving a muscle. She was actively working her pussy muscles, though, squeezing his erection with her cunt. All the audience could see was this beautiful young woman, naked and sitting on the lap of an obviously happy man.

Soon, Lianna began to move up and down slowly. Her feet were planted firmly on the floor on either side of the chair and she had complete control over her movement. She began to bounce slightly more on her saddle. Each time she would almost stand up those who were paying attention would see several inches of hard cock glistening with her pussy juice. As she rode Paul he would meet her every push with a thrust of his own. Soon, they were fucking at a frenzied pace. Paul held onto Lianna's hips with his strong hands, guiding her each time she rose and fell upon his manly shaft.

From the sofa, Beth continued to enjoy Terry's oral action upon her legs and pussy. He was now eating her cunt with the best of techniques and she was responding with thrusts of her hips into his face. Her hands each had a hold of a handful of his hair as she held him in place, his tongue in her pussy. All along her eyes were locked on the action in front of her. She watched her friend getting fucked by a most talented young woman. Beth could see Paul's wet cock each time it came out of Lianna. She was enjoying the sight of the thick meat splitting the girl's vagina wide. Each time, the cock disappeared, only to reappear a second later. She often caught Paul's eye as he was watching her flop around as orgasms ravaged her body. "Fuck him hard, Lianna," she cried out.

Anne had been stroking Martin's cock long enough and had sat herself on his lap in a mirror image of Lianna and Paul. She was straddling Martin who had slipped down in the chair to give Anne better access to his long cock. Anne was facing Paul and Lianna, her back to Martin who was also holding onto her hips, controlling her movements.

With both feet also planted on the floor, Anne was riding Martin to the same rhythm as Lianna was riding her man. Each time Lianna paused, Anne did the same. As she stared at Lianna's young pussy, Anne's own cunt was being split by the cock inside her. She had stripped off the blouse and her tits were free of any support. Still, they sat firmly upon her chest. Her nipples were erotically rigid, the areola dark and inviting. She had removed her skirt as well and now wore only her stockings and garter belt. Her panties were pulled to the side to provide access for Martin's cock. The pussy lips were stretched wide to accommodate the thick shaft inside her.

Lianna and Anne were now matching stroke for stroke as they rode themselves to orgasm. Lianna, in particular, had an incredible orgasm which showed as surprise on her face. Anne, seeing this, erupted in her own orgasm and screamed aloud, "I'm coming! Fuck me harder!"

Hearing this was enough for both Paul and Martin. They each came only seconds apart as Anne and Lianna continued to ride their cocks. Buried deep, Paul could feel his sperm shooting into the girl that was bringing him so much pleasure. Martin was feeling much the same as he, too, was buried to the hilt inside his partner. As the two men finished coming, as if by prior agreement the two women slipped off their ride, turned around and dropped to their knees between the men's outstretched legs. They each licked the come and pussy juice off the cock that had so recently been deep inside them.

On the other end of the couch, Beth was past coherence and was now coming almost continuously as Terry refused to let her rest. His mouth and hands were all over her pussy and her big tits. Beth, for her part, was draped across the couch, legs and arms askance. Out of control.

Terry, of course, had not yet been satisfied. He had managed to remove his leather pants somehow, but not his underwear. His cock was fully erect. The immense crab-apple head pressed obscenely against the tight fabric. There was a large wet spot on the cloth were his pre-cum had soaked in. Eventually, he let Beth go, releasing her from her long orgasm. He fell back onto the floor, right in the middle of the room. Exhausted. As hard as granite. Eyes closed. Face drenched from Beth's come.

Beth was almost passed out on the furniture, no good to anyone but herself for the time being. Paul and Martin were getting hard again as the women licked them clean. Always generous, Martin realized that Terry still had not come so he motioned to Anne that she should go see to her husband's needs. Anne's response was to gently pull Lianna away from Paul's crotch and lead her towards Terry.

Realizing what was going on, Paul stood, shaky on his legs, and moved to the sofa to sit between Beth and Martin. His cock was already hard again, as was Martin's. Together, they sat there watching the new floor show that was developing.

As Anne reached Terry, she took Lianna's hand and brought it to the thick flesh of his erection pressed hard against the underwear. Lianna could feel the immense shaft in her hand as she cupped it tightly. Anne, too, held onto her husband's cock. "Do you want to see it?" she asked the young woman.

"May I?" was the polite response.

"Help me to take these off, okay."

Lianna gently grasped the fabric of Terry's underwear and pulled it down. Of course, his big cock refused the pull of the cloth and Anne had to pull it away from his body to release the wonderful meat within. Despite having been holding the big cock, Lianna was surprised by the huge knob atop the shaft. She let out a gasp of excitement. Anne responded, "everyone who sees it does that! How do you like it?"

"It's wo-won-wonderful!"

"Wanna try it out for size?"

"It's huge. I don't know if I could take it. Yes! I want to fuck him too."

Anne guided the girl astride her new ride. It was Anne who held open the young woman's pussy to welcome her husband's big cock. She also held onto the thick shaft as she guided it towards its new home. Slowly, Lianna pressed herself down towards the cock that stood up between her legs. She covered Anne's hand with her own, guiding the big purple glans towards her waiting cunt. Despite her doubts, Lianna was excited beyond words as she lowered herself. This was going to be the biggest thing that had ever been inside her. She wondered how it would feel. Would it hurt? Would she feel full?

Anne encouraged her young charge as she got closer to taking the big cockhead into herself. As the thick knob began to disappear, Lianna closed her eyes. It was not from pain or fear, but so that she could enjoy every delicious second of the feeling as her cunt was filled.

Martin and Paul were cheering as they watched, encouraging the girl to ride her new stallion. Anne did her own encouraging by squeezing the girl's hand and stroking her thighs softly with her own. Terry lay back, his eyes now wide open in appreciation of the young beauty that was about to fuck him to orgasm. His hands went around Lianna's waist and grasped the large, young breasts. He kneaded them gently, pinching her thick nipples and cradling the weight of her boobs.

Lianna was starting to feel the full effect of the cockhead as it buried itself into her flesh. She felt Anne's hands along her thighs; it felt good. The hands holding her tits also felt great. Though Terry did not know it, Lianna's tits were extremely responsive and a good tit massage could bring her to orgasm easily. The passion was already building as he fondled her boobs. Lianna could also feel Anne's fingers as they held Terry's cock in position. She also felt fingers probing around her clitoris —it had to be Anne, but that was alright. Lianna had a most open mind as far as sexuality was concerned, and the woman's touch was simply another wonderful experience for her.

Soon, Lianna had lowered herself completely onto the cock below her. She could feel the huge head as it filled her pussy cavity completely. She could also feel Anne's hand playing with her clit and pussy. Looking down, she watched Anne move her fingers quickly over her clit. The feeling was electric. Her reaction was to raise her body off Terry, exposing his cock momentarily. Then she swiftly fell back onto the shaft. Repeating the motion was easy, but she paused a little longer this time, giving Anne a chance to grasp the cock with her other hand. As Anne held the shaft firmly, Lianna softly brought her body down again, leaving room for Anne to hold onto the big cock. They fucked like this for only a few moments as Terry suddenly called out, "I'm going to come!"

Hearing this waked Beth from her exhaustion. "I want it!!"

She flew off the sofa and dropped to her knees beside Anne who was sitting in between Terry's spreadeagled legs. Lianna continued to ride the cock inside her as she watched Anne guide Beth's hand to replace her own. Anne moved away to let Beth closer to the thrusting action. Taking her place, Beth looked directly at Lianna and asked her, "is this as great as I told you it would be?"

Already into another orgasm, Lianna muttered incoherently that it was even better.

"I'm shooting now," cried Terry.

Lianna accelerated her fucking; Beth held onto Terry's balls and probed his asshole with a finger. As he came, she thrust her wet finger into his ass, making him scream in pleasure. As he finished coming, Lianna slipped off his cock and fell back onto the carpet beside Terry. Rather than go after the cock in front of her for the come and cunt juices, Beth went to the source. She crawled into position between Lianna's outstretched legs and fell onto her cunt with her mouth. Beth sucked at Lianna's drenched pussy, licking up the juices and sperm that were leaking out of the young woman's hole. Lianna reacted by spreading her cunt open with her fingers and pulling Beth's head closer with her other hand.

Martin and Paul were also busy. They had somehow decided that simply stroking their cocks would be rather mundane in comparison. Martin had reached over into Paul's lap and taken his friend's cock into his hand. Paul had responded by doing the same. They were now actively masturbating each other and watching the latest action on the floor. Anne had moved into a spot in front of them and was also watching. And waiting. She licked her lips to let the boys know that they would have a place for their come when they were ready.

Martin's hand felt great on his cock, thought Paul. While it felt weird to be holding another man's penis, there was a great excitement at doing it. He could feel the different technique, pace and pressure that Martin used on his cock. Paul was sure that Martin felt the same thing, too. Each man continued to stroke the other's rock hard cock, working it perfectly as only a man who has masturbated thousands of times can.

Undeclared, the two friends were competing to see who could make the other ejaculate first. They were both very close, of course. Suddenly, Martin let fly a shot of come, the sight of which set Paul off, too. Together, the two men came, shooting their cream towards Anne who had moved closer at the first sign of ejaculation. Her tits were splattered with their come and she brought her hands to her chest, rubbing the mixed semen into her skin. Massaging her little, tanned tits with their combined cream.

By now, Beth and Lianna had also finished their little escapade and were sitting together avidly watching Paul and Martin. Terry was leaning back on one elbow and watching right along with the girls. His cock was already hardening again, the glans shiny with Lianna's glossy lubrication and his own come.

As Paul and Martin laid back on the couch, Beth disappeared from the room. She came back a moment later carrying some surprises from the bedroom. In one hand she is carrying what looks like a stick with a mass of strips extending from one end —a small whip. The other hand holds a short, thin, dildo mounted in a harness. Holding these forth she asks, "who's for the bedroom?

===

Coming soon! Part 3. The party continues in the bedroom after a brief rest, with each party guest finally fulfilling their fantasy desire. Who wants to suck off another man? Who wishes she could experience DP? How about fisting? Tune in for a couple of erotic daisy-chains.

12