The Pleasures of Beth Ch. 9c

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry was first into position as he lay on his back in the centre of the bed. Beth quickly mounted him, straddling his hips and placing her wide-open cunt over the huge knob. She lowered herself onto the big cock, taking her time as she especially enjoyed the feeling of that crab-apple slipping past her cuntlips, stretching them to maximum. Despite the impatience of the others, she took her time, even bouncing up and down on Terry's cock a few times. "Just want it to be all the way in, don't I?"

Martin took up his place behind her, facing her soft, white ass. His cock was already hard as rock and he was ready to jam it into her ass. As he readied himself, Anne reached over to him, her hand filled with lubricant, and rubbed it all over his waiting cock. "Thanks," he told her.

"Thanks," added Beth with a chuckle.

Martin moved forward, placing his cock at the little opening in his wife's butt. Smooth, even pressure and her asshole yielded. He entered Beth in one slow glide, and buried himself to the hilt. Before anyone could move, Beth cautioned, "go slow, you guys. I'm new at this."

The sight was incredible for the photographer and the two other women. From behind they could see Beth being completely filled by the two hard cocks. Terry, below her, was stretching her pussy totally while Martin did the same for her asshole. Beth was the first to move as she pulled off Terry slightly, pushing back against her husband. As she moved back down, refilling her cunt, Martin slid partly out of her ass. A few more of these and the pattern had been set. Soon the three of them were fucking with long, even strokes. As one big cock moved it, the other moved out. "How does it feel," asked Lianna with wonder in her voice.

"Fucking incredible!!" Beth shouted back. "I am so full I don't know which end is which!"

"How about you, Terry? Martin?" added Anne.

"I can feel your cock against mine, Terry," said Martin.

"Me, too. It's incredible!"

The three of them fucked like that for a long time. Anne, Lianna and Paul simply watched in wonder. Lianna had slipped a hand onto her pussy as was slowly squeezing it. Paul was holding his cock but not moving at all, fearing that he would come too quickly if he did anything more. Anne had two fingers in her own cunt and was pleasuring herself with quick little circles of her thumb against her clit.

Martin was the first to come and he slipped out of his wife's ass with a loud plop. Moments later Terry came. Beth had been enjoying endless orgasms and simply fell off Terry's softening cock onto her back.

"What about my fantasy?" asked Martin, not giving Beth any rest.

"What's that," asked Lianna once more.

"I've always wanted to see Beth get fisted by someone."

"Fisted?" The look on the girl's face showed that this was altogether new to her.

Beth leaned up on one elbow and said, "'I'm game! I've never been this open before so it is a good time!"

A vote quickly resolved that Lianna's hands were the smallest and that she should be the one to try to insert her whole hand into the waiting cunt offered by Beth. After getting an explanation, Lianna agreed to try it, "as long as you want me to," she asked Beth.

"It would be a gift to Martin, and to me, if you would shove your hand into my cunt!" The confidence Beth showed told the teen that it was time to try yet another wild act.

Anne took charge right away. "I've done this, you know?"

Terry's mouth dropped, "what? When? Who?"

"I'll tell you later, honey, but do you remember that little girls' vacation to Mexico last year…" she trailed off.

Anne took a fresh tube of fuck juice and coated Lianna's small hand with it. She also spread it all over Beth's waiting cunt, taking her time to slip a couple of digits of her own between the lips. Lianna took her hand, cupping the thumb into her palm and squeezing her fingers together.

"You want to go in slowly and with your palm up," guided Anne.

The men were mesmerized by the action before them.

"Now, gently press against her cunt. Easy. Firm."

Lianna did as she was told. The feeling of having half her hand inside another woman's cunt was incredible, and so powerful. She continued to press firmly, taking her time and letting Beth get accustomed to the increasing pressure.

Beth, meanwhile, was still unsure about the likelihood that this would work. That is, until she remembered Leonard. His cock had been as wide as Lianna's hand! Her whole cunt relaxed at the thought, an as she recalled the incredible feeling of Leonard's monster cock filling her completely. This would be amazing.

Lianna soon had her fingers inside Beth, right to the knuckles. A slight increase in pressure, and Beth's slight thrust with her hips, and the girl's hand disappeared!

"Fuck! Wow! I cannot believe that!" exclaimed the men in turn.

Beth only responded with a moan that showed her approval.

Lianna could feel the wide opening of Beth's cunt. The throat of her pussy was wrapped tightly around the girl's wrist. She carefully opened her fingers a bit, curving them up to meet the roof of the opening.

"How's that, Beth?" prodded Anne.

"Indescribable! Full! Fuck me!"

Slowly, Lianna began to experiment with small movements. She twisted her hand slightly, making small circles. Beth responded with a moan. She tried a wiggle up and down and Beth responded with a louder moan. "Yes! Like that!"

Lianna found herself carefully fucking Beth with her whole hand. Her fingers pressed gently and repeatedly against Beth's g-spot. Each time Beth would come loudly, screaming in pleasure.

As this was going on, the men had moved into kneeling positions around the women. Paul pushed Anne onto her back so that all three of the women were laying in the centre of the bed. Watching this incredible scene had made three cocks as hard as they had been all night. This time, however, the show was going to finish on a very special note. Paul started first. He knelt in close to Beth and began to masturbate his rigid cock above her face. Terry followed suit, taking up a position over Lianna. And Martin knelt alongside Anne. All three of them were holding tightly onto their big erections. Three near-purple cock helmets shone in the dim light. Three masculine hands grasped three equally wonderful cocks, moving back and forth in rhythm.

Lianna continued to fuck Beth with her hand; Anne was masturbating herself with her right hand as her left dug into Lianna's tight little cunt. Only Beth was not participating. But she was the show!

Terry stroked his cock. Each time the head would pop out above his grip; each time it looked more fierce, more huge. Martin was doing the same thing, but had one hand cradling his balls. Lianna could see the blur of his flesh as his hand rapidly pounded his cock. She would be ready to receive his sperm when it finally came.

Paul was just as aggressive with his manhood, taking long and hard pulls at it. Each time his hand hit bottom on his crotch, Paul could feel a new ejaculation building. The men jerked themselves off in time to one another. When the time came for them to shoot their sperm, they did it all at the same time. Three thick streams of come flew across the bed, landing on the bodies of the three beautiful women laying there. Come flew, tits cunts and faces received.

Six completely fucked out people fell onto the bed where they fell asleep for hours.

==

Look for the conclusion of The Pleasures of Beth in Chapter 11, coming soon to a hot, Literotica screen near you!

12