The Pledge Mistress Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They changed places. Ken got on the table and Lisa began massaging him. Lisa had made a mental note over Ken’s reaction to hearing her talk about Kathleen, but she decided to change the topic to the upcoming fall semester and what classes they would be taking. The conversation drifted to Ruth Burnside and then to the July 4th party. Again, Ken became nervous. Then something dawned on Lisa. She never did find out what Ken did during the party when he wasn’t serving…

Rather than directly ask him, she decided to try something. She grabbed his penis, looked hard into his eyes, and commented:

“Of course, from what I heard, you kinda misbehaved at that party, didn’t you?”

Suddenly Ken began sweating and Lisa could tell that his heart was racing. She gave him a very stern look.

“I already know all about it, Ken. But I’d like to hear your side of what happened.”

“I…things just kinda happened…but please don’t blame Kathleen…I mean…we just got caught up…you know…we were watching Burnside whip that fat woman and we were both feeling kinda sexy…and…”

Lisa was totally shocked. So…it was with Ken that Kathleen had cheated! With Ken! Who would have thought, that out of all those people at that party, Kathleen would have cheated with Ken!

With every bit of inner discipline she had, Lisa struggled to hide her reaction. Stay cool, and get the full story. She grabbed his testicles with her free hand and firmly clamped them in her grip.

“Ken, what pisses me is that you’re still not coming clean about what you actually did! I’ve already told you, I want to hear your side of what you did because I need to decide how I’m gonna deal with it, but all I’m getting from you is a bunch of stuttering!”

She punctuated her final statement by tightening her grip on his testicles. She wasn’t hurting him yet, but just a little more pressure...

Ken rapidly blurted out the details of his encounter with Kathleen, while Lisa struggled to maintain her outward calm. The strong hand firmly encircling his testicles motivated him to keep talking. Within a few minutes she had the complete story.

Lisa was not mad at all, although she would have to pretend to be. Quite to the contrary, the only thing on her mind was how to use the shocking new knowledge to her advantage. Also, she was quite pleased with how well she had kept her calm and totally tricked her two lovers. Ken never suspected that she didn’t know. Kathleen never suspected she didn’t know. She had pulled it off perfectly, passing herself off to both of them as infallible and all-knowing.

“Well, I’m kinda curious, Ken. Have you two thought about how you’re gonna make it up to me? Have you talked to her at all about it?”

“I…no…we were kinda…”

“Kinda hoping I wouldn’t find out?” Lisa rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Ken…what were you thinking? Of course I was gonna find out! I already knew, but I was trying to give you the chance to come clean on your own. I just wanted to see if you’d have the decency to tell me yourself. Obviously you didn’t, and I’m very disappointed in you. But yes, I already knew.”

Lisa slightly increased the pressure of her grip. Now Ken was feeling some discomfort that stopped short of pain.

“That’s what I’m mad about, Ken, the deception. I don’t like it when people try to deceive me. That’s why I’m pissed off. It wasn’t the sex. It was your stupid idea that you could fool me.”

Lisa paused to let her words sink in.

“I’m gonna let go of your balls, but I want you on your knees as soon as I release you. You get it?”

Ken nodded, his face full of humiliation and terror. Lisa squeezed his testicles a bit more. Now they hurt.

“No! You don’t nod! I’m a Four-Beta. You’re just a pledge. You’ll address me as ‘ma’am’.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“That’s better.”

Lisa released him and he scrambled off the table and knelt on the floor. Lisa stepped up to him and ran her hand through his hair.

“So, how about it? Give me some ideas about how you’re gonna make this up to me.”

“I’ll do whatever you want, Lisa. I don’t really know…I’ll just do whatever you want…”

“I guess that’s a good start. Whatever I want…”

Lisa started collecting on his debt right away. She demanded another massage, an orgasm from oral sex, and finally another round of straight sex. She was very pleased with his performance. Four orgasms in one day. Not bad at all.

As Ken performed his duties, she paid close attention to his mood. He seemed content and certainly had no hesitation obeying what she wanted him to do.

Lisa noticed a huge difference in her own attitude as well. No longer was she playing sexual games with him. Now she was dead serious. There was no yelling, no vicious slaps across the face, no insults hurled in sexual play, just calm words spoken in a quiet, slightly menacing tone of voice. The message she conveyed, without exactly saying it, was precisely the one that he subconsciously wanted to hear:

“I deeply care about you, but I’m in charge and you must obey. It is my path in life to command, and it is your path in life to serve. If you can give me that, I will give you my love.”

And yet, at the same time Lisa was able to speak to him with some tenderness, which was precisely what he needed after a very confusing summer of sexual experimenting.

When she kissed him goodbye and left the fraternity house, Lisa knew that in a single afternoon she had accomplished something extremely important with her once and future boyfriend. For the first time in their relationship, she had truly seduced him.

12