The Plumber's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we separated them we brought them to the firehouse and had them sit in different rooms with a cold pack. Susan had a fat lip and was crying. She wouldn't even talk to me. I suppose I had it coming for my poor judgment in bringing Marie to sell tickets.

*Sam:*

I sure messed things up for my son-in-law. I love Patrick like a son. He tried to explain things to Susan and got slapped hard in the face for his apology. I imagine Patrick thought he had it coming because he didn't try and stop her. I should have told Susan right out that it was my idea about selling tickets and that Patrick didn't know anything about it. Patrick didn't want me to look bad and went along with my stupidity, hoping for the best. But hot damn, that Marie is a little scrapper. Susan is a good four inches taller and outweighs her by a good twenty five pounds. Apparently ultimatums don't sit well with Marie. I still think if Patrick hadn't found Marie, Susan would have been a good match for him. That's not going to happen. What a lucky bastard he is having two women fighting over him, and I still can't get over my daughter's mare taking to Marie like that.

Patrick shows up with her out of the blue and won't tell me a thing about her except that he met Marie in New York City. Something special must have happened between them because Patrick looks at her like he always looked at my Anne Marie. That Marie woman better not break Patrick's heart, though or she will answer to me, and in the afterlife, Anne Marie.

Anne Marie's mama was a medicine woman and if Marie does break his heart, Anne might find a way before then. It's in their blood. Well, it is time for me to face the music and spill the beans..."

* *

*Marie: *

I can't believe the nerve of that woman! Her entire demeanor changed after Patrick left. Susan deliberately kept bumping into me. I tried to keep my temper for Patrick's sake and I stepped out of the booth to give her room. When Susan followed me out of the booth and then gave me an ultimatum to step aside and get out of her way, I laughed in the bitch's

face.

Then there was a shouting match. At least I didn't curse or swear. Patrick will have to give me that. Susan tried shoving me to the ground so I grabbed her ponytail and it was game on. We were rolling on the ground, punching one another and the next thing I knew, Sam and Patrick were breaking us up. Susan is one tough bitch. If it wasn't for Patrick, I could almost like her. I hope Patrick isn't too angry. He explained to me on the way over that he would tell Susan in his own way. I already told her in mine, but she asked for it. I tried to avoid trouble. In any event, Patrick is mine. I have him and Susan doesn't. He has to be angry, though. When he was satisfied that I was all right, Patrick didn't kiss me or anything. He went to check on Susan and didn't look happy at all when he came back.

I think Sam punched somebody because there was a meeting with the Firemen and the Carnival people. I only picked up bits and pieces because Patrick told me to stay put and keep the ice pack on. After their meeting, I didn't have the particulars. Patrick and Sam did something to smooth things over. We then quietly walked to the truck and Patrick helped me in. He gave me a funny look, asking, "Are you sure you are alright?"

"I'm fine, Blue Knight but we need to talk about..." but he interrupted me, "Not now, Ms. Bernardino," I was thinking, "He is angry." "We can talk about it when we get home, Marie. Until then, not another word."

Patrick played the radio all the way home, looking straight ahead and ignoring me. Earlier in the day, he couldn't keep his hands off of me. Boy was I in trouble. I should have left when Susan started bumping into me. We really caused a scene and I suppose I can't blame him for being angry.

When we pulled into the driveway he put the truck in park and shut the engine off. I waited to see if he would help me out and he did, offering me his hand, saying, "I'm going to check on the horses," and then he walked away.

"Patrick wait, let me explain, can we talk?" I then started walking after him, no answer, "Patrick, Susan started it!" still no answer, "Are you teasing me? Did you hear me?" I said, rushing past him to get in front. I put my hand on his chest, stopping him but only because he let me. "Are you angry with me?" He closed his eyes, sighed and then opened them. He took my hand and held it gently in both of his.

"I'm angry with myself. I should have handled the entire situation differently. I'm disappointed that you didn't just leave when Susan got pushy. Although I suppose a confrontation was inevitable. I have to tell you, I still care for Susan in my own way and she is basically a very good person. Susan is not your competition. I am not interested in Susan that way. That is ancient history...period."

Patrick then pulled me close and put my hand over his heart and held it there, "My heart only beats for you, Marie," and I was thinking, "Did he just say that he loves me?", Patrick continued, "I'm not one for flowery speeches and I offer no love sonnets," he kissed me, his hot lips scorching mine, "All I can do is show you. Go into the house and put another ice pack on your eye. It really doesn't look bad so let's keep it that way. I will be in shortly, and then we can grill some steaks."

* *

*Patrick:*

When I finished with the horses, I got my grill out and started a fire with oak and apple logs. They would burn down into fragrant cooking coals. I put a dozen roasting potatoes wrapped in foil in the far corner of the grill to get them started, and it would take a good hour to get a bed of coals for the steaks which was why I didn't use charcoal. I was going to have my dessert before supper.

I found my Marie in the kitchen standing at the counter preparing homemade Italian dressing for a tossed salad. She had changed out of the blue jeans and blouse and was now wearing a simple house dress without a bra underneath. Perfect. I put my arms around her waist while rubbing her ass to see if she was wearing panties. Nope. Perfect again. I then kissed the back of her neck and nuzzled it with my face. Marie was wise to my tricks now. She turned around and offered me a taste from the spoon before I could put my finger in the bowl, "What do you think?" She asked, "Does it need more garlic?"

"No, it is perfect," I answered, "The fire will be ready in about an hour and then I will put the t-bone steaks on. How do you want yours cooked?"

"Medium rare will be fine. I'm glad you're not mad at me, and I'm not wearing panties either."

"Was I that obvious?" I asked, kissing her luscious lips.

"Perfectly obvious," Marie answered, returning my kisses, "I've been going through the cupboards and we need to go grocery shopping. I want you to taste my sauce."

"No we don't and I will taste your sauce momentarily. Any objections?"

"Not that kind of sauce," she said laughing, as I caressed her firm ass.

"You said you want me to taste your sauce. Your sauce. Marie's sauce. What other kind of sauce is there?"

"I meant tomato sauce and you know it, so stop being obtuse."

"What, tomato sauce down there? Won't that be messy? It will stain the sheets. What if I get tomato sauce in my eye brows? How undignified," And then I waved my hand as if dismissing the silly notion, while keeping a straight face, "And I won't stop, I love squeezing your little caboose."

Marie started mussing my hair vigorously and laughed, "You are impossible, Patrick. Do you know that? Do you? You can be so stern and unyielding, but then so silly. That is why I love you."

* *

*Marie:*

"Of course I have fallen in love with him," I was thinking, "How could I not? Patrick is the least passive aggressive man that I have ever met and the most truthful. He doesn't hide behind words and fancy talk. He told me straight up about Susan, too. I have to admit that I am a little bit afraid of him, though. Or is it respect? Make it both. But I love him, and he loves me. What you see are what you get," and then I asked, "Do you have anything to say to me, Patrick?"

"Yes, your eye looks much better."

"Thank you, anything else?"

"Yes, you look lovely in that dress."

"Anything else?" I continued asking, tugging on his hair.

"Yes, you are hot and sexy."

"You are getting warm, please continue."

"That is the best Italian dressing that I have ever tasted...ouch."

"You are impossible, Mr. Buchanan," I said, kissing his lips.

Patrick then lifted my dress and started rubbing my pussy with his hand, "Tell me my sexy little bitch, do you want me to

lick and suck your plump pussy, or do you want to fuck?"

Not answering, I took my dress completely off and dropped it to the kitchen floor.

* *

*Patrick:*

Marie told me that she loved me. I knew she would, I just knew it. I picked her up, and then carried my darling Marie, who felt as light as a feather, into the bedroom where I put her gently on our bed. I didn't bother to undress, as I was intent on pleasing her. I could wait until later.

I put a pillow underneath her shapely ass and spread her legs. I started kissing and licking Marie's beautiful rounds breasts until I could smell the sweet moistness between her legs. Marie's moans and deep breathing were like music to my ears. I was somewhat humbled by it, actually. It was nice that Marie could be herself with me. I then went down on her, licking and

sucking, probing her clitoris with my tongue. Marie's hands were in my hair, pushing my head against her dripping pussy while verbally urging me on. I could feel her swollen clitoris pulsating against my tongue as if it had a life of its own. She was moaning softly and rocking her hips from side to side. Marie tasted delicious. Vanilla spice delicious. Performing oral sex on a woman is something I enjoy greatly. I could never understand why so many men disdain it. They obviously didn't know what they were missing or how much women enjoy it. Many married women deny their husbands oral sex and the husbands can't understand why. They just accept it or make jokes about it, such as, "The minute I said I do, she didn't"...the dopes.

Marie's orgasm came in waves with her sweet juices covering my face as I licked like mad and held her in place to keep her from sliding off the bed. Afterward, I lay down next to her and began playing with her hard nipples as she lay stretched out on her back. She was relaxing like a large cat. No, make it a tigress.

Marie ran her fingers through her own hair and was frowning thoughtfully. "Thank you, Marie," I said, "You are best tasting little Italian I have ever had." Smiling, Marie rolled over and hugged me, kissing my face over and over. That is when I accidentally found out that she was ticklish. I held her down and tickled her until she was practically begging me to stop.

* *

*Marie:*

As I was kissing and hugging him I was thinking, "Patrick is so wonderfully impossible that I can hardly believe it. He used his tongue like a conductor directing an orchestra. He did everything right and my orgasms were so good. I was ready for more when Patrick stood up and thanked me. But then he started playfully tickling me and I was just about breathless before he stopped. He then excused himself to check and see if the grill was ready for the steaks, leaving me in a content, happy flutter on our bed. Our bed...my Patrick."

I have the rest of my life with him. What I really can't believe is that Patrick enjoys eating me out as much as I like sucking on his big cock. You can't fake that kind of enthusiasm.

I got dressed, set the table for two and met him outside where he was grilling the steaks. Patrick was sipping a bottle of Yuengling Lager. He smiled, handed me the bottle and I took a sip. I then gave his ass a pinch, "That was for tickling me. When will the steaks be ready?"

"They will be ready in another five minutes. The baked potatoes are done. I made enough potatoes to put in the fridge to get cold and then slice up for fried potatoes for at least two meals and look," he lifted the cover to show me, "I am roasting some jalapeño peppers for my hot and spicy lady. Just add a tossed salad to the meal and it doesn't get better than that?"

"Yes it does. Dessert, sweetheart," I answered, "I'm going to taste you after I take you out for ice cream at the Upstate Dairy Store that we passed on the way home. It will be my treat," I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, "Please, sweetheart."

"As you command, my Queen, as you command...................."

We were having a very cozy little dinner with candles and soft music, when the doorbell rang. Patrick ignored it and made no attempt to get up and answer the door. It rang again. "It's probably for you, my love," he said, smiling. Puzzled, I got up and answered the door. There was a young man standing there and his Florist Delivery Van was parked in our driveway.

"I have a delivery for a Marie Antoinette Bernardino. Will you sign for it, Ma'am?"

"Yes, thank you," I said, puzzled, "I don't have cash to tip you, but if you come back tomorrow I will."

"Oh no, Ma'am, the tip has already been paid."

I returned to the table with 3 dozen long stem lavender roses, they being my favorite flower by far.

"My, my, Marie, roses! You must have a secret admirer," Patrick said, cutting his steak.

"How did you know lavender roses are my favorite, and are you familiar with the mystique associated with them?"

"I didn't know. Most women like red roses. Red roses are popular and heavily promoted as the most desirable. They are also the most abundant and most common. You are not most women, you are my Marie. It is well known that purple is the color of royalty, my Queen. Many believe that the lavender rose is a sign of enchantment and love at first sight. It is often said that those who have been enraptured by feelings of love and adoration have given lavender roses to express their romantic feelings and intentions."

"I thought you didn't know poetry," I hugged him as tight as I could, "Thank you for the beautiful flowers."

"Was that poetry?" He asked, while keeping a poker face, "It certainly didn't rhyme. Would you please pass the salt?"

I wasn't fooled, Patrick's eyes gave him away. They were saying, I love you Marie................

After dinner, I washed while Patrick dried, listening to music while we did the dishes. Patrick pulled me away from the sink three times to dance with me. If this keeps up there is need to buy a dishwasher. After the dishes were done, we danced into the bedroom for me to get ready. We then danced out to his truck, turning things off and locking the doors on the way out...it must be the lavender roses.

I snuggled up close to Patrick in the truck and held his hand while we drove to get our ice cream cones. I was a woman in love; rescued from and ogress and then enamored with the whirlwind romance that had figuratively and literally sweep me off my feet. When we arrived, I didn't care what anyone thought when we acted like teenagers, even though both of us adults are in our thirties. We ordered our ice cream, double-dip ones in waffle cones. I had a of scoop chocolate with a scoop of strawberry on the top. Patrick chose maple walnut and butter pecan. We sat outside on the tailgate of his pickup truck passing our cones back-and-forth, tasting and sharing maple walnut, chocolate, strawberry and butter pecan flavored kisses.

I noticed that Patrick likes to drive on all the back roads. Perfect. I never had done anything like this before, but this was a big roomy truck; in for a dime in for a dollar, as they say.

* *

*Patrick:*

We were driving home from the Dairy Store, "Stop the truck, pull over there," Marie said, pointing.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, pulling over and putting the transmission into PARK.

"No, everything is perfectly wonderful and I love you." Marie replied, leaning over to kiss me. I was starting to catch on. Marie turned the key, shutting the engine off. "It's dark out. There's nobody around, and I want to suck on your cock. But first I want to neck. We haven't done that yet."

I started the truck again and started driving away, "Just up the way a bit is the Power Company's access right of way which intersects with an abandoned road that runs along the creek. The county road is pretty rough and overgrown but is a wonderful ride on horseback. I cleared out most of the brush on the west side of the old stone bridge foundation. My great-great-grandfather helped build that bridge. The county shut the bridge down in 1920, it being unsuited for trucks and autos. We will park there, out of sight and out of mind."

"Did you ride there often with your wife, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I had an arrangement with a riding stable. We bartered our services. I have never had a horse of my own and never rode until after I was married. Anne taught me how to ride. No horse ever took to me, not even White Cloud."

"But I have seen you feed and pet her, Patrick. You own her."

"That's true, and I have ridden White Cloud, Marie, but only one time since Anne died. The grand old lady's heart just wasn't in it. Yes, legally I own her. On the other hand, philosophically speaking, some would say that White Cloud is her own sentient being with feelings and a soul. I don't buy the scientific theories promoting animal behavior as purely instinctual. I base my opinion on my experience with horses and dogs. My little female beagle, Brandy, blew those cold clinical theories

out of the water, and then there is White Cloud."

"I never had a dog growing up in the City. There was no room in our apartment. Was Brandy your only dog?" I asked, squeezing his hand.

"There is only one Brandy, and yes, she was my only dog. Brandy died just before I went into the Service. There are a series of big bumps coming up and then we will be there. If you want, we can start a fire. Now, as I was saying; take material possessions, for example and my land in particular. When I am dead and gone, the land will still be here. I am merely

borrowing it for awhile as with everything I own. Others will say, "Do we really own things, or do they own you"?

It is also said that you can't take it with you. I disagree. Love transcends all, my beautiful Marie."

* *

*Marie:*

As we traversed the rock strewn road riddled with deep ruts, I was thinking, "I have fallen in love with a philosopher knight, and to think, the Ogress Clara called Patrick a hayseed?"

When we finally parked, I could tell even in the dark what a beautiful little spot this was. It was quiet and peaceful except for the sound of water splashing and gurgling over the rocks in the creek bed. It was a warm, balmy night with the lilac bushes growing along the bank in full bloom. We put the widows down to catch the fragrant, lilac scented breeze. Being here with Patrick is so different from my life in the City. Even when seemingly alone in Central Park, you are surrounded by multitudes of people. This was now our special place; secluded, cozy and safe.

Patrick turned to me and gently took my face in his strong, callused hands while kissing my lips, "I love you, Marie," he said softly, holding my face, "I love you more than words can describe," and he kissed my me again, as far as I was concerned, those kisses could have gone on forever, "I am truly blessed to have found you, my Queen."

"No, my love," I thought, "I am the one who is blessed, for I am a changed woman. My money and my possessions owned me. I was proud, and I was selfish, and I was hell bent on self destructive revenge to get even for what the Jerk did to me. I haven't spoken with my parents in almost a year I'm ashamed to admit. You make me feel like I'm an eighteen year old girl again, my Blue Knight, my Patrick. You have reminded me who I really am. I'm sorry, Mom and Dad, I'm going to make it up to both of you. Patrick told me that his biggest regret in life was never having children. You were right, my dear parents, family is all that matters."