The Plumber's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out of my way." I replied angrily, my temper flaring, being unused to such treatment. I tried to push past him, thinking, and "Nobody has dared talk to me like that in years. " I can buy and sell his sorry ass," and speaking loudly, I said, "I don't know who you think you are, but I can buy and sell your sorry ass. I never signed a contract with you or never sign anything until my attorney sees it, and my attorney is a shark, fool. He also is friends with the Police Commissioner. We have special invitations by the owner of this establishment. Go get your boss now! You need to be put in your place."

"So, the little slut has a temper," He replied laughing, "We will soon break you of that. Your money means nothing here. It will be my pleasure to be the first cum in your mouth while everyone is watching tomorrow night, waiting their turn. Why did you think all those men were lining up to meet you, fool."

"It may be one of the last cocks you may ever have if things go as planned," Someone said behind me, as she grab my arm, twisting it painfully behind my back, "There is no backing out now, Marie, my little peach. You are bought and paid for. Your friends should have explained that to you before you signed your contract. It is time for you to embrace your true sexuality. They signed as witnesses, and have already spent their finder's fee. You have cost me plenty already. You wanted a taste, but now that will be your life. "

"Let go of me you bull dyke bitch," I exclaimed, struggling.

She painfully twisted my arm again, saying, "Shut your mouth or I'll dislocate it. Then you'll find what pain is really about. McKenna holds the contract for your shapely little ass. But it has been arranged for me to buy you out. You will then be a sex toy for many women, my friends and guests. You need to learn some manners. After I break you, you will sign over all your assets to me, including your home in Long Island. We also need to put some meat on your bones. I like my submissive lovers plump to keep me warm at night.

Who will want you then after you have been reeducated and plump with a pretty haircut like mine except other enlightened lesbians of your own kind, like me?"

Patrick:

The Scottish Claymore broadsword turned out well. The Damascus blade was made from bridge cables with a vanadium-nickel stainless steel outer sheathing and a 1055 high carbon steel core. Multiple cables are heated white hot, and then hammered one on top another to be welded together into a single glowing bar. The bar is quenched and then heated and folded; heated and folded a 100 times to blend the different steels. I am able to achieve a near saturated lathe martensite with no excess carbides, avoiding the brittleness of traditional high carbon steels.

This custom steel of mine is particularly suited to applications where strength and impact resistance is valued above all other considerations. It produces blades of exceptional toughness, yet able to hold a keen edge. The resulting mottling Damascus pattern is my own and a trade secret, as is the blend of acids to bring it out. The shaping, finishing, and sharpening of the blade is most labor intense, hence the high price of the sword. When properly sharpened, the blade will easily cut through a free hanging 2'' section of manila 1000 times without having to be sharpened.

The oversized full basket hilt was machined from a solid block of titanium. It was then hand-engraved in a traditional pattern before being inlayed with 22 karat gold. The handle was made of traditional iron wood covered in (same') ray skin, and then wrapped with braided 10 karat gold wire.

The overall weight of this traditional Scottish weapon, a weapon that has sown fear into the hearts of Englishmen for centuries weighed 64 ounces. The blade was tapered with a flat grind from ¼ inches thick in the center to the keen edge, and is 34 ¼ inches long. The handle is 7 ¾ inches long, is thicker than normal, again, to fit a large man's hand. The sword's overall length is 42 inches.

I didn't provide a sheath as none was requested. Angus sent an aluminum hard case with a written invitation inside inviting me to his club in New York City. He included travel expenses and lodging, plus a gold key card with my name engraved on it that entitled me to full privileges, free of charge.

I decided to take a week vacation and drive down to deliver the sword, personally. I was always curious to what went on in those places.

Marie:

They took me kicking and swearing into a small room and tied my hands behind my back near the far wall. This wall had a series heavy rings bolted to it. On the opposite wall, hung whips, chains, collars, coiled rope and leashes, all used in bondage. John selected a red leather leash and 2" wide red leather collar, while Clara held me by my hair tugging cruelly, saying, "This mop defiantly has to go." John put the dog collar around my neck, attached the leash, and then secured the leash to the ring on the wall. Clara slapped me hard across the face.

"Well, John," she said to the redhead, "I hope that Angus doesn't find out that the contract is a forgery or there is no telling what he will do.

I've paid out enough money to the two addicts that brought her here. Useful tools, but nothing special to look at. Not a beauty like this one. I want her for myself. I'm thinking of opening my own place in Jersey. I don't need to taste the merchandise at my age. I just need one plump little cunt licker to love and keep me warm at night, and she is going to bankroll me.

"Don't worry Clara. We will never see them again. With the money you gave them they can buy enough heroin to really get hooked. It would be a shame if they got some bad stuff, something laced with poison, and accidents happen", he said laughing, "I had a nice little chat with them. They are now scared shitless, and besides who would believe them?"

"I know, but Angus runs a clean place. If he finds out drugs are involved, well, I really don't want to think about it," Clara, said, "With his misguided sense of honor, he is losing millions of dollars a year. He takes the contracts seriously, and actually gives them a choice. You know as well as I do that he likes to taste the merchandise, the hypocrite."

"Well, so do I," John replied, taking a hypodermic needle from a black leather case.

There were gold initials on one corner of the case, the letters, M, A, and B? My initials are M, A, B; Marie Antoinette Bernardino?

"I had a chemist make this up special for me. It is illegal here, but very popular in the Middle Eastern Countries with rich Arabs, particularly in Saudi Arabia. They use it in order to break the young white women that are kidnapped every year to serve at their pleasure. It's comprised of the next generation sodium pentothal and several stimulants mixed with a highly clarified and concentrated synthetic version of Spanish fly. He claims that it will keep her for in a constant state of arousal for hours, and break down her inhibitions. He also claims that she will be agreeable to just about any suggestion. After the drugs take effect, I'm going to fuck her and watch her squirm and moan like a bitch in heat. She won't be able to help herself. Per our agreement, I have enough of the drug to supply you for three months. By that time she should be well broken in if not sooner.

I opened my mouth to scream but Clara shoved the handkerchief from her suit coat pocket into my mouth while John injected me with the drug. He then took the small leather case and stuffed it into my corset, paused and took it out again. "I'm getting ahead off myself. When I'm done fucking her we will put it back and then get Angus. If he thinks that she is a user and bringing drugs on the premises, I'm sure that he will sell you her contract."

I managed to spit the rag out and scream help one final time before the drug started taking effect. This time, John forced a ball gag in my mouth. Clara had just finished stripping me to the waist, and was stroking my pussy with her big disgusting sausage like fingers, when suddenly, there was a loud bang.

Patrick:

I was sitting in a corner when the lights went out, sipping a club soda with a twist of lime compliments of the house. This was my second evening here. The night before I watched the entertainment on the stage; it was nothing short of group debauchery on display. I'd seen enough. Afterward, I took two of Angus's girls back to my hotel room. It was nice, having 2 women at once, a sexual release after 3 years of being without a woman. That wasn't me and this wasn't my world. There will never be another woman like my wife Anne Marie. She was my world and my equal.

I really didn't belong here. I would be driving home tonight with fifteen thousand dollars cash in my pocket. Sam telephoned me the night before, and I promised my father-in-law that I would board a pregnant mare for a few weeks, and yes, I still think of him that way, as my father-in-law. It was a last minute thing, but what the heck, Sam is family, and he gave me his daughter, Anne Marie, the person he loved most in this world after his wife passed.

I had my eyes on a fascinating woman the entire evening. I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was beautiful in a Vanilla sort of my way. The exaggerated makeup, slicked back hair, and ridiculous outfit could not hide the fact. She really didn't belong here. No doubt she had money and was way out of my league. Nevertheless she didn't belong here. Angus said something about a contract that would be taking effect at midnight. In the mean time, she was pretending to be a Dominatrix, and in his opinion doing it badly. Usually, he interviewed these girls personally, but his right hand man, John, handled this transaction. I noticed the bull dyke leering at this lady and the attraction there was one way.

Could Angus be wrong? I heard her denying signing a contract, and it wasn't even close to midnight. Why did they strong arm her into that room? I was standing in the shadows next to the post, I heard everything. Something was wrong, terribly wrong and I was thinking, "Was that debacle of a woman really going to do that to her against her will, damn her? Go home Patrick, it's none of your business.... well Patrick, Gunny always said that you had cow pies for brains...here goes...

Marie:

The door hit the wall with enough force for the doorknob to wedge itself in the concrete block wall. Through the effects of the drugs, I saw a blur of blue come charging in. The Blue Knight knocked down Clara as she tried to hit him with a whip as he headed straight for John. Before John could draw his revolver from under his suit coat, this blue armored knight had John pinned against the far wall. He was pushing the point of a big knife held in his right hand underneath John's chin, while removing the revolver with his left.

"I have heard everything that has transpired. I am a witness. You will let the lady walk out with me unless you want the authorities involved."

"Of course I'm a lady. I'm a Princess. I'm Daddy's Princess and now I'm this Blue Knight's Queen" I thought, in my drugged induced euphoria, "And he is here to rescue me. Look there is a Black Knight with a big sword coming to slay the ogre, Clara," these thoughts caused me to giggled through my ball gag, "I'm so horny, I wish someone would untie me so that I could kiss my Blue Knight."

Patrick:

"Mr. Buchanan, Patrick; I would greatly appreciate it if you would please not damage my nephew."

Angus was standing there with point of his sword resting on the floor. He is the genuine article, a Fencing Master. There is a well equipped gym in the building, and earlier in the day we had a go at it with sabers. I lost, enjoying the challenge, nonetheless.

I slowly removed the coffin-handled bowie knife from his nephew's throat and then gave John a shove towards his uncle while stepping in front of Marie. Clara was slowly getting up from the floor, looking back and forth, unsure what to do next. I wasn't.

"Excellent," He said, to me, as his nephew came stumbling towards him. Angus caught him and then cuffed him in the back of his head, saying, "Why did you let him disarm you, idiot."

"Uncle Angus, I...", "I'll deal with you later," Angus, interrupted, "see to our guests," And with that John left, staring menacingly at me and mouthing, "I'm going to kill you."

"I don't know what's going on here, Angus, but I'm sure it's not legal. It appears to me that they drugged the lady."

"I can assure you, Patrick that I run a clean establishment. Drugs are forbidden here."

"That's right," Clara piped, in, "It is all a misunderstanding. We just found the drugs on her and were about to get you when this hayseed kicked the door in. She had them hidden in her corset. The leather pouch with her initials on it with three more hypos is on the table," she said pointing, "What more evidence do you need?"

"Then why is Marie stripped damn near naked, collared and secured to a ring?" Angus asked.

"She has a contract, and..."

"Enough, Clara," he interrupted a second time, "The contract doesn't take effect until midnight and it has always been my way to speak with my girls personally the next morning, to give them a chance to back out. You know that as does John. If she is a drug user the contract is null and void. That would be most convenient for you. I warn you, Clara, don't lie to me."

"Angus, I still want to buy her. I will gladly pay you double, no triple and be happy to dispose you of this unfortunate problem."

The answer is no. You are dismissed," he commanded, "Don't leave the premises until this is sorted out." Cowed, Clara left.

Turning back to me he said, "Why did you interfere, Patrick. What is this woman to you? Do you have any idea how you have complicated things for me. I have a reputation to maintain, and if they are telling the truth, I'll have to kill you. He is family, and Clan honor demands it.

"You won't kill me Angus. You don't believe them anymore than I do."

"She has a signed contract, Patrick," He sighed.

"I contend that she was tricked into it, or that her signature is a forgery. I saw Marie's reaction when they mentioned a contract. She had no idea what they were talking about. She asked to speak to you before they forced her into this room. Marie was indignant and angry. I watched her the entire evening, yes she drank a bit. No doubt she is rich and spoiled, looking for an excitement. Who but the wealthy can afford the two thousand dollar cover charge, assuming that you let them in? I bet the women that Marie came here with are nowhere to be seen? The last time I saw them they were with Clara.

That Lesbian was drooling over her the whole evening, Angus."

"How can you be so sure of that, Patrick?"

"A gut feeling Angus," I answered, "Take fencing for example. Equal skills pared with various techniques will often result in a draw, everything else being equal. Beyond that instinct will carry the day, that instinctual feeling in the gut will dictate the winning move."

Angus nodded his head and closed his eyes, "The only solution I see is for you to buy her contract. I will save face and you will have a beautiful woman for a year. No matter what the outcome, my nephew is out. Clara will be banned from here and everywhere else when I'm done with her. She won't stand a snow ball's chance in hell for staring her own club now. I'll see to that. Naturally, she will be grateful to be let off that easy.

"Buy Marie's contract, we just agreed that she didn't have one. What in God's name am I going to do with her?"

"Call it what you wish. I explained my position out of respect, and I never explain. It took balls to do what you just did and we will leave it at that. Take her home for now. If you were watching her all night, I'm sure that you would like to sample her; I would. You have just enough money; fifteen thousand plus one dollar should do it. Otherwise I will be forced to sell her contract to someone else.

Perhaps you would like to fight me to the death. That would be an honorable way to die for either of us. I've always wanted to die that way. What a magnificent way to go, don't you agree? You would have a slight advantage, and it would give me a chance to try out this magnificent weapon."

I was thinking, "The last option is suicide. Basically I made him the sword for free...so what, I enjoyed making it. The man is offering me an out. Marie is a beautiful woman and maybe she will stick around for a few days. As a matter of fact, I bet my wife's clothing will fit her. They are darn near the same size. I would love to see her without all that makeup, and with the junk out of her hair. She came to a sex club for a reason...maybe she's a hot number in the sack...maybe. When the drugs wear off, I'm going to want something from her. I'm not a man who expects a jump in the hay for dinner and a movie, but this is going to be one expensive first date."

I shoved the revolver under my belt and then took the ball gag from Marie's mouth, "Will you go home with me until things are sorted out, Marie?"

"Anything you say, Blue Knight. I am your fair Queen and you have rescued me. Do you want to kiss me?"

"Later, are you married? Do you have a boy friend?"

"Neither, do you want to fuck me? You are handsome, Blue Knight. I want you to kiss me."

Marie:

Things were a little fuzzy but I remember some of what happened. He saved me....something about him paying a lot of money and buying my contract. They then they shook hands on it. After he untied me, I remember being all over Patrick, I was so horny. I made him kiss me at least a dozen times as he dressed me, and even more before we left the club. I wanted him to fuck me. When we got into his pickup truck, he wouldn't fuck me as he promised. He told me to be a good girl and to sit still for the ride. I wasn't a good girl for most of the ride. My hands were all over him. I was so horny that it was hard to control myself. I would have done it anyway he wanted it. He actually spanked me to get me to behave. My Blue Knight then let me sit next to him. He put his arm around me to help me sit still.

I had no real sense of time, but I remember getting sick, and throwing up all over him, and me. I remember stopping off a gas station and going into the restroom. I was nauseous and threw up some more. He was very patient, and gentle with me. Patrick helped me to get cleaned up and then he changed his clothes, and mine. He gave me a button down shirt that came down over my hips and ginger ale to sip. I was sitting close to him, holding his hand...thinking, "Add another one to the list next to my father," and eventually, I fell asleep.

Patrick:

That was an interesting ride home to say the least. I don't know what that drug was that they gave her, but wow, she was all over me. I must have kissed her several dozen times before we got to the truck, much to Angus's amusement. Marie smelled so nice, and felt so good in my arms. Marie's little hands were all over me. She wanted me to make love to her. Actually she said that she wanted me to fuck her, and I promised to do so when we got to the truck.

I had to stop three times to make her behave. Marie kept trying to pull my zipper down and the fourth time I gave her beautiful little bottom five hard slaps through her leather pant to get her attention. She did settle down after that. I would rather see her in nice dress or honest cotton blue jeans. After that, I pulled her close to me and held her to keep her still. That seemed to satisfy her. I told her that she was my Queen and we would make love at my castle.

Half-way home the side effects from the drug made her sick and nauseous. Marie threw up all over my blue denim jacket and blue jeans. Somehow, she then managed to get it on herself, including her hair. She was embarrassed and crying while shaking uncontrollably. I calmed her down the best that I could. I had soap and shampoo in my shaving kit, so we stopped at gas station where I helped to clean her up in the bathroom. It took awhile, but I managed to get her hair clean, shampooing twice, and rinsing with my travel mug. I damp dried her hair with towels in my luggage. I washed the makeup from her face and then I gave her one of my button down shirts to wear over her panties.