The Poker Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Despite Jane's desire to hold out for Kevin, the lashing her clit was taking from Lucy soon overtook her entire body as an orgasm coursed through her. Lucy kept at it, hearing a very vocal Jane sing the praises of Lucy's effort. Exhausted, Lucy finally lowered her head, dripping with the juices for Jane's very wet cunt, Jane's body collapsing on top of her. Lucy was a long way from orgasm since Jane had pretty much ignored her, focusing instead on her own orgasm. A few minutes had passed, and Jane finally came back to life, burying her face into the downy blond hair of Lucy's cunt.

Kevin did walk by the apartment on his way home and saw the signal. As he approached the door, he could hear some faint moaning, then he heard Lucy call out a number. Confused, he went around to the open window and peered into the apartment. What he saw was Jane straddling Lucy's head as they lay on the Murphy bed, talking about something that included his name. He couldn't make out what they were talking about, but he could clearly make out Jane's ass, hovering in the air over Lucy's face. He was mesmerized by the sight of Jane's pussy, and the thick, dark hair running most of the way up the crack of her ass, hiding the lips of her cunt.

He quickly ducked behind a bush to hide from any prying eyes and still preserve his view of the Murphy bed. As he gazed at Jane's body, his eyes were drawn away from her hairy pussy to the neatly trimmed hair of her armpits, something he was not accustomed to seeing. This gave Kevin an instant hard on, and he slipped a hand into his pocket and rubbed his stiff cock. He continued to watch and listen as Lucy brought Jane to an intense, very noisy orgasm. After piecing together the bits of conversation he had overheard, Kevin finally figured out what the girls were up to. Better late than never, Kevin used his key and entered the apartment, ready to revive the girls plan.

Lucy was laying back, gazing up at Jane's cunt, wet with a mixture of her pussy juices and Lucy's own saliva. Kevin quietly closed the door and walked up to the foot of the Murphy bed without being detected. He dropped to his knees, moving his face ever closer to Jane's ass as he came into Lucy's field of view. Surprised, but not startled, Lucy smiled as she shared the view of Jane's cunt with Kevin, bringing a finger up to her lips to let Kevin know to keep quiet.

Lucy watched as Kevin dropped his pants and began stroking his erect cock. Jane was busily working her tongue in circles around Lucy's hardened clit, quickly driving her towards an orgasm. Lucy was moaning loudly, arching her back as she pressed her cunt hard up into Jane's face. Jane heard her shout something about Kevin.

While trying to figure out what Lucy was talking about as she was focused on extending the orgasm racking Lucy's writhing body, Jane felt the incredible sensation of a rock hard cock filling her cunt. Without turning to look, she quickly figured that Kevin had arrived, and turned the tables on who was getting the surprise. As Lucy's orgasm subsided, Jane began pumping back against Kevin's cock, matching him stroke for stroke.

Lucy had fallen limp and was watching Kevin's cock pump in and out, through the thick hair of Jane's pussy, deep into her cunt while his balls banged gently against her forehead. She felt Jane's back arch and her body tense when a second orgasm washed over her. Kevin pumped furiously, trying to catch up with Jane's orgasm, as Lucy gazed in wonder at the sight of Kevin's cock fucking Jane. Hearing Kevin let out a deep moan, Lucy could see his balls constrict, the bulging veins of his cock, the pulsing muscles of his cock, knowing that his load was shooting deep into Jane's cunt.

He finally stopped pumping, his slightly softening cock still buried deep in Jane's cunt, as his cum slowly began to ooze out, dropping onto Lucy's waiting face. She opened her mouth and watched intently as Kevin slowly pulled his cock out of Jane's dripping cunt. A large gob of cum dropped into Lucy's mouth, an unfamiliar mix of semen and pussy juices she had not experienced before. She quickly swallowed, raising her head to begin licking more of the tasty mixture out of Jane's open cunt lips. Kevin dropped to his knees, watching Lucy closely as she lapped up the remaining cum from Jane's cunt. When Lucy was finished, Jane rolled off of her and turned to acknowledge Kevin's presence with a satisfied, wide grin.

"Ok, enough of this trip down memory lane," Jane said as she refilled their glasses, "let's get back to what happened at the poker party."

Lucy took Jane through the events of that night, starting out with Sally doing some innocent flirting while serving drinks, on to erotic lap dancing for cash, ending with each of the six poker buddies shooting their loads into Sally's eager holes.

"Oh my god!" Jane exclaimed, "I suspected that Kevin got a blow job, but had no idea Sally had all done all six guys."

"Oh yeah, once Sally sucked off Kevin, there was no stopping the rest of the guys." said Lucy, "David went last, and couldn't resist when Sally offered him her ass."

"So, David turns out to be an ass man." Jane laughed, "Who would have known. Has he ever tried that with you before?"

"Well, no." Lucy said reluctantly, "At least not until last night."

"You bad girl!" Jane exclaimed, "I've never even tried it."

"Girl, I had already had at least two orgasms while David was recounting the tale." Lucy confessed, "When he got through describing fucking Sally in the ass, I was so hot that all it took was David's finger pressed against my asshole to make me realize that I wanted what Sally had."

"I'm surprised!" Jane exclaimed, "I was expecting you to be pissed about what happened. What changed your mind?"

"I was pissed since I suspected David might have fucked another woman at the party. But by the time he got to Kevin's blow job, I got horny and climbed up on David's cock as he continued with the story. The more David talked, the hornier I got, and had my first orgasm as Joe was fucking Sally at the same time she had Arthur in her mouth."

"Mmmm!" Jane said, "I'm guessing this was the source of your distraction when I called this morning."

"Absolutely!" Lucy said, "I woke up horny and still am."

"Is that an invitation?" asked Jane.

Lucy thought about it for a moment. It had been almost twenty years since the intimacy of their college days. She had remained a virgin until she married David, and was still faithful to him.

"I'm thinking about it." said Lucy, "Since David confessed to fucking Sally, I guess there is not much point to not getting a little for myself. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of just you and me." Jane said, "But maybe you would like to try a little variation of that number we did on Kevin back in college. I know he was disappointed that he never got to fuck you."

"I can still remember watching from below as Kevin's cock slid into you." Lucy said, her face brightening, "Will Kevin go for it."

"In a New York minute! You want me to get him over here?"

"Now?" Lucy asked in anticipation.

"I'm as horny as you are," Jane said emphatically, "let's make this happen. I'll text Kevin."

"What are you going to tell him?" Lucy asked.

"Let's see if he can even get away," Jane said as she pulled out her phone.

Jane texted, "Can you get away?"

A few moments later, Kevin replied "Maybe."

Jane looked over at Lucy and got the thumbs up, so she texted, "I'm feeling frisky, interested?"

Kevin replied quickly, "I can be home in fifteen."

Lucy and Jane both giggled at Kevin's response, not sure how to break their plans to him.

Jane texted, "At Lucy's."

This caught Kevin completely off guard. The last time something like this happened, they were all in college. He couldn't imagine they were planning a reprise of that memorable event.

"?" Kevin texted back.

Lucy was getting excited about the possibility of reliving their college threesome, only with her getting Kevin's cock instead of Jane. She said, "Reply with something more suggestive."

Jane asked, "What should I say?"

"Give me the phone" Lucy said.

She typed in "Lucy wants you to come."

Jane took back the phone and said, "I'll just make one little change."

Jane edited the message, changed come to cum, then pressed send.

"You naughty girl," Lucy said.

"Sweet, will cum soon." Kevin texted back.

Lucy and Jane drained their wine glasses and headed upstairs. Since they were pretty sure they got the plan across to Kevin, they decided to go ahead and get started so he could walk in on them the same way he did the last time.

"I'll be on the bottom this time," Jane said.

"Good by me, but I can't reach you if you if I am straddling your face," Lucy replied, "so I will have to use my fingers. Or I have a vibrator if you want to try that."

"Show me," Jane said as she started slipping out of her clothes.

Lucy went to her dresser and pulled out a hot pink vibrator. It was hard, about nine inches long, with a slight curve to it. It had a pink silicon surface that gave it a soft, smooth feel. At the narrow end was a small bulb, while the thicker end had a larger round bulb. There were two barely noticeable buttons, located just in front of the large bulb, that controlled separate motors at each end of the vibrator. Each time a button was pressed, it would cycle through seven different vibrator and pulse combinations.

"I call this Blade," Lucy said as she handed it to Jane, "after one of the cowboys in a romance novel I was reading when I bought it."

"Is this as good as it looks?" Jane asked, now standing naked before Lucy, "I like the feel of it."

"Even better!" Lucy said, obviously speaking from experience.

Lucy took a moment to gaze over Jane's body. Very little had changed since her college days. Her hair had lightened a little, and gone were the hairy armpits and thick dark bush of her pussy, now smoothly waxed. Her muscle tone may have softened a little, but her body was still firm, with larger breasts than she remembered. Jane walked over to the king size bed and laid down sideways, on her back with her head slightly off the edge of the bed. As Lucy slipped off her sun dress, Jane turned on the small end of the vibrator and gently ran it up and down the slit of her cunt. Lucy climbed onto the bed, straddling Jane so that her pussy was positioned just above Jane's face. Lucy's head barely reached to Jane's belly button.

"Getting started without me?" Lucy said, as she took Blade out of Jane's hand.

"Couldn't wait." Jane replied, as she pushed her face up into the wispy blond hair of Lucy's waiting pussy.

"Mmmm," Lucy moaned as she felt Jane's tongue slid up the slit of her wet cunt, circling the nub of her clit.

Lucy worked Blade up and down between the lips of Jane's cunt, starting at her clit, then sliding down between her wet lips and plunging it deep into her cunt. Lucy could hear her moan as she slowly repeated Blade's assault on her eager pussy. Lucy pushed the button to advance the intensity of vibration as she felt Jane's entire body react to the increased stimulation. Jane's head fell back, the sensation of Blade so strong that she could no longer concentrate on Lucy's pussy. Lucy pushed the button two more times, advancing to the pulsating vibration. Blade now started with a light vibration that quickly increased to full strength, then stopped and repeated. Lucy buried Blade as deep as she could into Jane's cunt, letting it do all the work. Lucy knew this setting would give Jane a deep, satisfying orgasm.

"Just like I remembered it." Kevin said, walking into the bedroom, not surprising anybody this time.

Kevin knelt down and kissed Jane, tasting the juices of Lucy's pussy on her lips. He look up at Lucy's ass, leaned forward and slipped his tongue between the slippery lips of her cunt. Jane was very vocal as a strong orgasm wracked her body. Kevin pulled back and watched Jane's face contort in ecstasy. He couldn't see what Lucy was doing to bring Jane to such a powerful orgasm, so he stood to take a look. He could barely make out the end of a vibrator that Lucy was holding deep inside Jane's bucking body. When Lucy finally pressed the button to turn off Blade, Jane's body collapsed back into the bed.

"That must be some kind of vibrator," Kevin said, stripping off his clothes and pressing his stiff cock into the crack of Lucy's ass.

"You've only seen the first half," Lucy replied, "be patient until I am done with Jane."

"There's more?" asked Jane, now recovered from her orgasm, "I don't think I can go again."

"Just wait, you'll see," Jane said.

Lucy pulled Blade out of Jane's cunt and pressed the button to advance to the seventh level of vibration. This started with a very slow, low frequency vibration. Then built in intensity to a mild buzz, stopped and repeated itself every couple of seconds. Lucy gently ran Blade up Jane's cunt lips, stopping at the top and gently pressing the narrow bulb directly against her clit. The electric sensation Jane felt was much more intense than anything she had felt before. Lucy continued to press Blade down on Jane's clit sensing that Jane was about to cum. Once her orgasm started, it was as though each cycle of Blade set off a new, stronger orgasm. Kevin knelt back down to watch Jane's face while wave after wave of orgasms washed over her bucking, writhing body. Lucy counted about ten cycles, then released the pressure on Jane's clit and turned Blade off. Jane once again sank back into the bed, both exhausted and delirious with pleasure. Jane slowly recovered and Kevin bent down to give her a deep kiss.

"Ok Kevin, I've been waiting a long time for this fuck." Lucy said.

"Jane, are you sure that you're ok with this?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, but I get to watch," Jane said with a smile.

Jane reached up with her hands, spreading Lucy's ass checks. Still kneeling, Kevin looked up and admired the view that Jane was giving him. The lips of Lucy's pussy were glistening, slightly parted, showing off the entrance to her waiting cunt. His eyes rose to her tight little asshole, and he briefly wondered if that was what Lucy was offering, much like Sally had offered David her asshole at the poker party. His hopes were quickly dashed as Jane saw where he was looking and released her cheeks, closing off the view of her asshole.

"Come on Kevin," Lucy said, "I know you have been waiting a long time to fuck me."

With that, Kevin quickly plunged his hard cock into Lucy's waiting cunt. He felt her push back to bury his cock as deep as it would go. Together they began pumping slowly against each other, gradually picking up the pace. Jane lifted her head, reaching up with her tongue to flick Lucy's hard little clit. Jane could feel Lucy's body tremble as she flicked her tongue up and down against her clit.

Lucy was losing the ability to pump back against Kevin, as the beginnings of an orgasm coursed through her rigid body. Kevin, sensing that Lucy was close, increased his pace, plunging his cock deeper into her cunt. Lucy shrieked as the orgasm hit, involuntarily tightening the muscles of her cunt around Kevin's rigid cock. That was enough to push Kevin over the edge and he began pumping his load of cum deep into her pussy. From below, Jane watched Kevin's spunk begin to ooze out while Kevin continued to pump into Lucy's cunt. As Lucy had done twenty years before, Jane lapped up the fluids that spilled out, savoring the mixture of pussy juices and semen. Kevin dropped to his knees to watch Jane devour the last of his semen from Lucy's cunt. Jane could see a wide grin of satisfaction on her husband's face, and gave him a mischievous smile. Kevin was about to lean in and kiss her when she brought her hands up and placed them on the cheeks of Lucy's ass. He hesitated and watched Jane slowly spread Lucy's cheeks, once again exposing her asshole to his view. This time Kevin didn't hesitate, slipping his tongue into the wet lips of Lucy's cunt. From there he slowly ran his tongue up the crack of her ass, flicking it several times over her tight little asshole. He felt Lucy push back ever so slightly whenever this tongue got near her asshole.

Turning around the corner, David was surprised to see two cars in his driveway. He was anxious to get home and see how Lucy was doing after their intense lovemaking of last night. He had expected trouble when Lucy first confronted him, and was surprised at Lucy's reaction as he recounted what had happened at the last poker party. Fucking Lucy in the ass was completely unexpected, and he wasn't entirely sure that she was ok with it.

Pulling into the driveway, David thought the cars belonged to Kevin and Jane. He could understand why Jane might be here in the late afternoon, but not Kevin. There was nobody down stairs when he entered the house, but he did see two empty wine glasses on the kitchen counter. Confused, he headed upstairs, not sure what he was going to find. Near the top of the stairs, he heard Lucy shriek from the bedroom, not exactly a scream, but enough for him to rush in to see if she was in trouble.

He was stunned to see Lucy in the throes of an orgasm as Kevin was fucking her from behind. As he approached, not sure exactly what he was going to do, he could now see that Jane was underneath Lucy, her tongue flicking away at Lucy's clit. The three of them were oblivious to his presence, so he quietly sat down and watched as Kevin pumped away at his wife. His initial response was anger, but after a few moments of contemplation he realized that last night he had confessed to fucking Sally in the ass. It would be a little hard to call out Lucy for doing something that he was guilty of. He watched in fascination as their orgasms subsided and Jane lapped up Kevin's cum from Lucy's pussy. David felt his own cock stiffen when he saw Jane spread Lucy's ass cheeks and Kevin move in to lick her asshole. David reached down to stroke his cock through his trousers, mesmerized by the sight of his wife getting her ass licked.

David wasn't quite sure how he should announce his presence. Nothing came to mind, so he just stood and started clapping his hands together, applauding the performance he had just witnessed.

Lucy was the first to react as she strained to turn her head towards the sound of clapping.

"David!" she shrieked, shocked to see him standing just behind them.

Kevin quickly retreated from Lucy's ass and turned to face David.

Before Kevin could speak, David said, with a wide grin on his face, "I knew that damn poker party was going to lead to trouble, I hope you all left a little something for me."

Find out how the night ends in the next chapter, coming soon.

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers
12