The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I'm not like most other guys. An ass like yours turns me on like no other kind. From the first time I saw it... all I wanted to do was love it... and make love to it. I've wanted to fondle it... hug it... put my face against it and kiss it and lick it all over. I wanted to nibble it... and run my tongue up and down in between your luscious mounds. And to be perfectly honest with you, I wanted to be able to lick your asshole... and maybe even INSIDE it. I fantasized about what it would be like to suck on your titties. After seeing you at the pool... I'd come back here, with your image fresh in my mind, and take my dick in my hand, just as you're doing now, and... "

"And jackoff? You mean you'd see me... and come back right here and jackoff while thinking about ME?"

Her hand moved inside my trunks and began a very slow jacking motion on my cock. My hands grasped the sides of her suit and began to slide it downward... and dropping to my knees, I kissed each area of flesh as it was being uncovered. Joan's fingers were in my hair holding my head... as the peeling suit kept exposing more and more flesh... and my lips and tongue kept kissing and licking. As I've said... Joan was not a small woman, and at 155 pounds... there was quite a bit of flesh to be licked. I suddenly realized that I still hadn't sucked those pointed nipples... but, knew that I'd be doing just that in just a few minutes.

Finally the suit had cleared her abundant hips and fell to the floor. Without any preliminaries, I buried my face into her luxurious reddish colored forest.

"OH MY GOD!! You h-h-have no idea h-h-how long it's been since anybody's d-d-done that to me."

"No, darlin', I don't. But, you'd better believe that it's gonna be done right. Here, let me help you sit right up here on the counter."

I had her seated on the edge of the counter next to the sink... and leaned her back a bit.. so my eyes could finally partake of the beauty of her breasts. Not melons, and not peaches, they were probably more like medium-to-small sized grapefruit. The crowning glory of her titties were the aureoles and nipples. Much larger than silver dollars, her aureoles were a very dark brown in color... a tremendous contrast to her fair skin. In the center of these were a pair of the largest nipples I had ever seen... which in their now-erect state... had to protrude at least an inch.

"I've always been ashamed that my circles and nipples have been too big. They're ugly."

"Oh NO, Joan... they are anything butt ugly. They are simply gorgeous. Why on earth would you be ashamed of them?"

"I dunno, Wally... probably because Art, Art's my husband, has paid so little attention to them since we've been married. He almost acts like I don't even have breasts. His idea of foreplay and sex... is one long kiss.. then I'm supposed to just spread my legs, or get on my knees... and be ready. The whole thing might last four minutes at the most, then he jumps up or falls asleep."

As my hands reach out to savor the touch of her mammaries... and my face gets closer and closer...

"Excuse my language, baby... butt, no fucking wonder you're starved for some of the right kind of attention. And today... you're gonna get it!"

Her left nipple was my tongue's first target... as I swirled it around and around... flicking back and forth, and up and down... before taking it into my mouth a little at a time. Soon the nipple was stabbing the back of my throat, as I had taken a mouthful of her succulent tittie... and was sucking it, as I haven't done in years. While doing this... my cock was brushing the upper areas of her bush... and her hips were doing a little involuntary bucking motion in an attempt to feel more of my manhood. Her hand resumed stroking it... taking the pre-cum that was oozing from the pee-hole, and rubbing it around my "li'l soldier's" helmet.

I moved my attention to her right tittie, giving it the same licking and sucking as the other one... as Joan pulled on my cock, positioning it between the sopping wet outer gates of her garden. Reluctantly I released her boob...

"Wait... Baby... there's a lot more lovin' to come first."

"NO... NO... NO!! I want THIS... NOW! The rest of the lovin' can come later... right now... I am too damned hot to wait. PLEASE... do it to me now! PLEEEEASE!"

With a little grin... I asked...

"Do WHAT to you now, Joan?"

"For God's sake... put it in me and DO it!"

"Do WHAT? Can't you even say the word? It may not be nice to use that word most of the time... but, right now... would be appropriate. DO WHAT TO YOU, BABY?"

Her hips were bucking faster now... as she tried like hell to pull me into her...

"OHHHHHH... DAMN YOU... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... DO IT TO ME, OKAY? OH... FUCK ME!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! I need to be FUCKED! I need to feel your thing in me!

"Okay... we have the, FUCK ME, clear now... but, honey... I don't have a "thing". What is it you want in you?"

Joan's hands when to my ass.. grasping and trying to pull my thing all the way through her portals.

"WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME USE THESE WORDS!!"

"Because there are certain times that you NEED to use them, Joan. Now, I'm just as hot as you are... so tell me what you want."

"I want all of your... your... your... COCK, your DICK in me. I want to feel it filling my, my, PUSSY!!And I want you TO FUCK ME!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK THE HELL OUTTA ME! WILL YOU PLEEASE FUCK ME NOW?"

Having heard the words AND the urgency in them, I relaxed and let her pull me further through the waiting lips... and slowly inside her hot, tight pussy. And it was surprisingly tight for a woman her age who had three kids. Butt, the wetness allowed my dick to slide in fairly easily.

Once my balls were against her ass, I paused to let us both enjoy the sensation of the moment, the feeling, the joy of having her pussy full of me,. and me, the incomparable pleasure of feeling my cock totally enveloped in her love-nest, feeling the muscles of her pussy contracting around it, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. Her hips were trying to buck upward, and I felt the spasms that started to wrack her body. Then the low moaning that was replaced by the sounds of an orgasm in progress, which were getting louder and louder by the second. Joan's ass was thrashing about on the counter, as I started to fuck her. Pulling it almost all the way out, then easing it back in! Then the in-and-out motions grew faster and faster, 'til I was slamming my cock into Joan.

Her legs wrapped around my ass, and her hands around my neck, as her mouth sought my lips. Then we kissed for the first time. And what a kiss it was, our tongues moving like wild animals inside each other's mouths - tasting, sucking, biting, sparring, trying to see how deeply we could plunge them into each other. One of my hands went to her right tit, while the other grabbed a handful of whatever ass cheek wasn't bouncing on the countertop.

Another round of shudders and spasms came over Joan, far surpassing the first, and I have never felt such squeezing on my dick as her pussy was doing at the moment.

Harder and harder! My pistoning hips were plunging my hot, hard cock into her starved cunt. Faster and faster! In and out, in and out, in and out! Faster and faster and faster, 'til I knew I could hold back no longer. I felt the gobs of cum pressing against the dam, seeping over, then breaking it. Once unhindered, the boiling cum rushed forward, much like the raging whitewater on a river, and I reached that state of total helplessness, of being conscious of only one thing, the spasms that were now playing havoc with my own body. Feeling the cum bursting through my manhood, I was paralyzed with my cock buried to the hilt inside Joan, as it spurted forth into her.

At that moment, I was cognizant of Joan's screaming into my mouth. Thank God our mouths were together, or I'm sure her voice would have brought other tenants knocking on my door, wondering if there was bodily harm coming to someone inside.

My cum kept cuming in streams into her pussy, 'til at last it began to subside, and I resumed stroking inside her. Her ass was now sliding around on the counter, made wet from a combination of my cum mixed with her cum flowing out of her. Our mouths parted as we were both desperately trying to catch as much air into our pounding lungs. Our eyes met and I saw a look of pure lust in her green eyes... and the look of a freshly well-fucked woman.

We remained in each other's arms, though she unclasped her legs from around my ass. As our heartbeats slowly returned to a more normal rate... our lips explored our faces... and our fingers were on their own expeditions.

"Wally, I know you won't believe this, butt that is the best love-making... er... make that, FUCKING, I've EVER had! I never, in my wildest fantasies, thought I could have such intense orgasms. In fact, I've never, ever, had over one orgasm. And today I had not one, not two, but THREE! ,It's really unbelievable!"

"What time is the very latest you have to be home? And, won't your mom be worried about where you are?"

"As far as mom goes, she won't worry, 'cause I have my own pool key, and since I usually park on the street, and not in the lot, there are lots of times I just come to the pool without even going to mom's, or I just leave the pool and go home."

"Okay... "

"Now, as to my getting home, my neighbor has kids going to the same school as my three... and she's picking hers and mine both up today, and taking them all to her house for a little birthday party for her daughter. They won't be home 'til about five or so, and Art generally gets home about six. But, lately he's been staying at the office 'til nine, ten, eleven, at night. I really think he's meeting someone, or doing it with someone at work, but don't know it for a fact. Why do you ask about what time I have to be home?"

I kiss her tenderly and passionately on the lips, before answering...

"Because, Ms SweetCheeks, the number of your orgasms isn't going to stop at three, today! That's why! And since it's not quite one o'clock yet, we're about to see just how many you can have!"

Joan and I then adjourned to my computer room, yes this very room I'm in right now, where I have a fold-out loveseat. After getting the thing unfolded, I was bending over it, arranging a sheet on it, when Joan gave me a hard shove from behind, pushing me over onto my back. She then knelt down beside me, and just stared at my flaccid dick. Sensing that I was watching her stare, she said...

"Turn-about's fair play. You've been ogling my ass for over two weeks, and now it's my turn to ogle something that has given me so much pleasure. But, he looks so... so... tired, now."

Her hand crept toward my fallen "soldier", and as I watched Joan looking hungrily at it, and her fingers began to caress him, we both noticed that new blood was seeping into him, causing him to slowly grow, and grow, and grow.

"Looks like he was only napping. I do believe he is awakening, don't you?"

"Ummmmm. I have this damn strong urge to do something I've never enjoyed doing before. I've always felt it was a duty, and never ever really wanted to do this. But, now... OHHHH!! Now I WANT To!"

Much like an eagle spotting his prey from above, then zooming down to it, Joan's mouth opened and she quickly engulfed my entire cock. I mean no tentativeness, teasing licking of the head and shaft, no gradually taking it in. NO, she immediately practically swallowed it. Then I saw and heard the voracious sucking of it, up and down, up and down, up and down, the sounds of her sucking ,and slurping filled the room, and he grew harder and harder and harder!

I reached out my hands toward her bountiful ass...

"Damn, baby, let's turn you around here, no fair that you're the only one getting a feast. I've fantasized about having my face buried between your thighs and ass cheeks. Now I want to taste you. No, dammit, I want to EAT you and drink you love juices!"

I really don't think Joan had ever been in this 69 position before, as she didn't have the instinct to do it as if she'd done it before. I finally had her ass and cunt directly above, and only a few inches from my face, and Joan had never taken my cock from her sucking lips. Finally she did, just long enough to say...

"PLEASE don't pinch me, Wally. Because, I must be dreaming that all this is happening, and if I am, I don't ever wanna wake up! Damn! Is this is a day for firsts, or what? I've never let Art cum in my mouth, I've always thought it would be so... so... so NASTY. But, today I WANT to taste cum. I want to taste YOUR cum! I know I'm talking like some two-bit slut, but can I taste your cum today? I mean, I want you to actually cum in my mouth, and I still want you to fuck me again. Do you think we can do that... or will he be too tired?"

"As much as you you turn me on, honey, I think that we just may be able to accomplish that. Right now, though, I'm ready to dine!"

We both proceeded to give each other the most pleasurable oral sex that I think either of had ever experienced. My tongue quickly found her "happy-button", and within minutes, my licking, nibbling, and sucking, had Joan over the edge and into the land of orgasms, again. She was still licking my dick when my tongue found her rosebud. Her mouth literally screamed around my cock, as I rimmed her, then slowly inserted my tongue through her tight sphincter, and began to tongue-fuck her asshole.

The orgasm resulting from my tongue-fucking her anus, almost drenched me, her love juices poured out ,and down on my jaw, trickling down my neck. I withdrew my tongue, and moving my mouth to her thatch, I drank her liquids, sucking and sucking. Her orgasm, and her continuous mouth-attention to my rod, had me on the brink in no time. Without any warning to either of us, I erupted, spewing cum into her waiting mouth and throat. Not only was Joan having me cum in her mouth... but she was swallowing it, and trying to suck more and more out. When she had the last drop between her lips, she collapsed on top of me, with my face still between her thighs.

We must have dozed for a half hour or so. When I regained consciousness, Joan was again lavishing licks and kisses on my deflated staff of life. She finally rolled over, and I moved around and up beside her. She smiled lazily at me, and said.

"YUMMMMEEEEE! I LIKED THAT! There's no way I'm gonna let that asshole, Art do it, but I certainly hope we can do it again, and again, and again."

Well, I kept my word to Joan. We did indeed, fuck again that afternoon. That time was from behind, with me holding on to that big magnificent ass of hers, and pounding my cock into her pussy. Since I'd already cum twice, I was able to fuck her in this position for a good thirty minutes before again emptying my balls into her hot wet pussy.

We showered together, lovingly soaping every inch of each others bodies, then she put her swimsuit back on, wrapped her towel around her, and we headed to the door. I took Joan's hand... looked into her eyes, and asked...

"Now what? Where do we go from here? Was it really good enough that you want seconds? Do you think you'd want me to, 'do it to you', again?"

She squeezed my hand, then my crotch, kissed me lightly on the lips, and said...

"UMMMMmmmm. Seconds, and thirds, and fourths... and for as long as you want me, you can't 'do it to me', but you can FUCK ME anytime we can get away from our spouses! And, since you seem to adore my ass so much, there's one more 'first' I think I'd like to try. I have one more hole, that your tongue's been in, but THIS hasn't. Ohhhhhh Yesssssssss, if we take it very slowly and gently, I think I'd like that very much!"

"What, Joan?"

"Wally, I'd love for you to fuck my ass next time. It's a virgin ass, but I know you'll take it very slowly at first."

"Oh, Joan, yes, yes, yes, I'll be very gentle with that beautful ass, and I know that we'll both enjoy it a LOT. So, next time, make plans to get butt-fucked, ok"

With that said, Joan grinned, nodded, and headed out the door, down the steps, and out the walkway. She must have known I was still watching her, for as she was walking down the sidewalk. Without even turning around, she quickly raised the towel above her ass, affording me still one more glance at that truly gorgeous ass. Then the towel dropped. That glance, along with this afternoon's interlude, would have to last me 'til Monday. And, I guess if the bitch-wife gets in a lovey mood tonight, I'd just have to have a headache. ;-)

A woman's nice round ass is a thing of beauty, but if it's encased in some very clinging material, such as panties or a swimsuit, watching it move while she's walking... is... POETRY IN MOTION!!

12