The Pool Boy

Story Info
Fun times with the pool boy, even if he is mom's fiancé.
2.1k words
4.23
51.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1121
1121
10 Followers

Marco moved smoothly across the room and greeted my mother, placing a chaste kiss on her cheek. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said with that sexy, leathery voice of his.

"Morning," my mom merely gave him a small smile in reply before approaching me. Here it comes. "Must you always dress that way?" She had a deep scowl on her face and I was actually enjoying the fact that I can still piss her off even after 20 years.

"Yes," I simply nodded and returned to my breakfast. I heard Marco snort and I could feel her glare.

She let out an surrendering huff and rolled her eyes. Marco's eyes sparkled in delight at me while I smirked back at him. Despite him being my mother's 26 year-old companion, he still loved to get a rise out of her. And so did I.

It was pretty weird at that time when my mom introduced her new "fiancé" - who was basically another bed-warmer, her fifth, I might add - to me. My mom usually went for men with high taste. Men with suits and ties. But Marco?

I almost laughed at the thought. Marco had been our pool boy. Yes, we were pretty well off. But him? Wow, he was built like a Greek god. The muscles, the chiseled cheekbones. It was as if Michelangelo had sculpted him. Utter perfection.

The first time I saw him, he was washing the pool's walls. He wore a singlet and those glorious arms of his were exposed. The deliciously tanned mocha skin was beautiful. His muscles flexed as he pushed the broom back and forth. Sweat slicked down his arms and caused the white fabric to cling to every part of his six-pack. The whole time, I kept thinking what it would be like for him to push in and out of me.

I hadn't realized that my mom was by the pool in her sexiest bikini, supposedly tanning. She was ogling him, just as fascinated as I was.

However, while my fascination lasted even until my mother introduced him as her new fiancé to me, my mother grew bored of Marco as soon as they got engaged two months ago. Marco didn't really care as long as he got to enjoy the sex with a cougar. But I was jealous. How could my mom not realize how amazingly sexy and not to mention sweet this man was?

"Amanda, will you help me out in the garage today?" Marco asked as he flung the dirty rag over his shoulder.

"Uh, sure." I nodded, trying so hard not to stare at those full lips of his. Perfectly kissable. Definitely better than Brent, that douchey ex-boyfriend of mine.

When I reached our garage after I showered, Marco was working underneath the car. I could only see his bottom half and what a good sight that was. Licking my lips, my eyes travelled from those shaped ankles, muscled thighs and to that tent in his pants. If I was really desperate, I'd probably pull of his pants and gladly suck him off right there.

No shame. No shame at all.

Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I cleared my throat. He slid out from underneath, looking absolutely handsome even with the oil smeared on his face.

"Hey," I grinned. "What can I do?"

He grinned back, "Since I'm done with the repairs. How about we clean this car? Your mom wouldn't want to do something like this anyway."

"True," I murmured. My mom would probably cut off her own hand rather than do manual labor.

Marco pushed the car out to the driveway and I followed closely behind. The neighborhood was empty today because there was some huge event going on on the next block. Mom went, of course, but Marco and I refused to dress up just for some posh, snooty upper class society gathering.

He grabbed the hose and tossed it to me. "I'll wash it, you rinse it."

"Don't we make the perfect couple? Go teamwork!" I sarcastically smiled.

He chuckled, then proceeded to soap up the car. Those biceps of his. I was drooling by then, looking at those wonderful arms move so casually. He was effortlessly gorgeous. It was so unfair. When he started to sweat under the sweltering sun, he shrugged off his shirt and I was left as a puddle on the sidewalk. My God. The shaped lines on his abdomen and the fine line of hair trailing down towards that heaven in his pants.

"Amanda," God my name sounded so wonderful rolling off his tongue. If only I got him to say it if I was in bed with him - wait, what?

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality.

He had a smug smirk on his face, "Rinse, baby. Rinse. Stop staring."

I blushed profusely and nodded. I waited for him to turn on the hose but then he turned it on too fast and too hard. Shrieking, I aimed the hose away from me, which happened to be to him, and it soaked him from head to toe. I let out a squeak, seeing the surprised look on his face. Then it turned mischievous. Shit.

Quickly dashing for the door, I barely made it when he grabbed me by my waist and smashed the sponge against my bare stomach. I was wearing a crop top and started giggling when the rough texture of the sponge rubbed against me. "Marco, stop! I c-can't b-breathe!"

"Serves you right," he beamed proudly. Before he did anything else, I sprayed him in the face with the hose and ran.

He looked playfully murderous as we circled the car, chasing each other down. When he finally caught up to me (which of course he did since he was ten times faster), he shoved the sponge right down my shorts. I screamed. "Marco!"

Then he pulled it out again and rubbed it against my stomach. I couldn't help the tight clench in my pussy when his arm was wrapped tightly around my waist.

I finally realized it then. My wet back was plastered against his equally as wet front. But the most surprising thing was the feeling of his erection digging into my butt. I felt it even through the thickness of the jeans. I gulped, "Marco, are you—"

He looked down as I looked up to meet his eyes. He was several inches taller than me. Then, to my surprise and absolute delight, he leaned his head down and pressed his lips against mine. I moaned into his mouth, relishing the taste of sweat and soap. "Should we—" he cut me off by twisting me around, shoving me against the car and pressing himself against my body.

"No, we shouldn't be doing this but right now I couldn't care less." He pressed further, slowly grinding his hard-on against my core. It sent heat straight down there. "I haven't had sex with Angela in weeks. And right now, you're all I see and you're all I want."

"God, yes." My eyes rolled back and slid shut as he kept doing that wondrous thing.

When I heard a 'pop', my eyes flew open to see that he had already opened my jeans. "I'm not on the pill anymore," I whispered.

He grinned as if that was the dumbest thing I've ever said. Rummaging through his pocket, he pulled out a silver packet. Then he lifted me up and I squealed but my legs instantly circled his waist.

Marco laid me down on the hood of the car then kissed my mouth again. His tongue delved deep, fighting against mine. One of his hands wandered to my breasts and pinched my nipple through the thin material. I groaned against his mouth again and I felt his smirk. His other hand went to cup my butt and squeezed it. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." He mumbled between kisses down my jawline, to my neck and to my breasts.

Through the material, he grasped a nipple in his mouth, biting gently but not too gentle. "Aah," I bit on my bottom lip at the delicious sting.

"You like that?" He bit harder and it made me even wetter. His other hand pinched my other nipple, sending ripples right down to my panties. "Who knew a little innocent girl like you could like pain?"

"Shut up," I forced back another moan.

He yanked off my shorts and tossed it to God-knows-where. "So innocent," he chuckled, staring at my white cotton underwear.

I covered myself up, feeling embarrassed. "Comfort comes first, okay."

"Trust me, baby, I don't mind." The seductive lick of his voice made me shudder. He pulled up my now see-through tank top and threw it aside as well. "Now that, I really don't mind." His eyes glazed with lust staring at my breasts covered with thin lace. I hadn't bought bras in ages because I was too lazy and my cup size was a bit too small.

He kissed down my stomach, dipped his tongue into my belly button which caused me to jerk. Then he travelled downward again. I could hear my heart thrumming in my ears. Gulping, he first pressed a thumb against my clit through the fabric. I arched in response, whimpering. "Marco, please. I can't take it."

"You want more?"

I nodded slowly.

"What was that? I didn't hear you—"

"Yes, I want more, you asshole!"

He laughed aloud and finally tore off - literally tore it into two - my underwear. His lips curved upwards slowly, deviously. "Look at that. Gorgeous as hell."

Marco separated my legs and pulled me to the edge of the car. He still had his pants on and the feel of the coarse material rubbing against my bare pussy was almost enough to send me over the edge.

And then he did the most wonderful thing. He pushed a finger inside and I almost shot up to the heavens. He curled it inside then pulled it out then pushed it back then, stroking the inside of my folds. And then added another finger. Oh God. I threw my head back and waves of pleasure hit me directly. My pussy tightened around his fingers. So. Fucking. Close.

Then they were gone. Just like that.

Marco had a huge-ass smile pasted on his face as he watched my agony. "You are such a dick," I spat out.

"Haven't you ever heard of delayed gratification?"

"Fuck that."

"So impatient, sweetheart." He shook his head.

I took matters into my own hands and popped open the button of his pants and pulled them down. He had gone commando. Oh, sweet Jesus.

His thick cock sprung up in response and grew even bigger if that was possible. "You asked for it," he muttered after rolling the condom on and then he shoved it inside of me.

I screamed in both pleasure and pain. Pleasure in finally having inside me. Pain, the great kind, of him being so rough. But did I love it. He thrust repeatedly over and over again into me, pounding furiously. His lips in a tight line and determination written all over his face. I panted and fell back against the hood and he kept pushing that hot cock into me. "Oh yes, yes! Right there! Oh fuck yes!" I kept yelling.

"Fuck, you're so nice and tight. Yeah. Oh fuck yes. God, baby, you feel so fucking good." He gritted his teeth and I knew he was close. So was I.

The intensity built up in my core until I felt so strung tight. Then I burst and I came and came and came. The relief and satisfaction was indescribable.

Marco gave a few more thrusts before finally coming. He let out a groan and slumped on top of me. "You could kill a man, sweetheart."

"And I think you just killed me, darling." I giggled exhaustedly, rubbing his back.

He peered upwards and placed a peck on my lips. When he pulled out of me, I felt that loss of contact. "Sorry to cut this short. As much as I want to take you again inside and on top of the car, we've got an audience." He whispered darkly in my ear.

I frowned and looked across the street where Mrs. Dobson, a dear old lady who looked absolutely frightened was watching in horror. "Shit." I mumbled.

"No worries. Mrs. Dobson is too anti-social to tell anyone about this." He kissed my forehead, releasing all my worries. I sighed in agreement and leaned towards him.

"We better clean up." I grunted in annoyance, picking up my clothes from the ground and scrunching my nose at my soiled panties. "You owe me a new pair of underwear."

"Baby, if I can do that to you again, I'll buy you the whole store." Then he had that twinkle in his eye again before throwing me over his shoulder, ass bare up in the air.

"Marco!"

"Hush, let's go shower for now."

I let out a huff but couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

1121
1121
10 Followers