The Pool Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candycane
candycane
15 Followers

It was at this moment that Janette made a startling discovery: his own penis was rock hard. Harder than he could ever remember it being. And he realized that he was thoroughly enjoying what he was seeing. He did not believe it was possible, but it was undeniably true. He had never, ever wanted to witness his wife's infidelity but now that it was happening, he was in a state of supreme excitement.

Something about the sheer debauchery of the situation, the animalistic fucking of his wife that was taking place before his very eyes, appealed to a deep dark level of sexuality buried within his genetic makeup. And suddenly he wanted nothing more than to see his wife fucked harder than ever.

Scott was profoundly ashamed by his discovery, but he could do nothing about it. He was not in control of himself anymore. Silently he removed his pants and underwear. Quietly he stroked his rigid cock as he watched his wife have all her holes savagely filled. He watched her suck on another man's balls while he pleased himself.

Janette looked up through her mask of cum to see her husband crouching above her head, cock in hand. His face wore a deranged look she had never seen before as he masturbated himself. Neither of them said a word to each other as his orgasm ripped through his body and he shot his own load of cum onto his wife's sticky wet face. Neither of them had to.

They both knew things would never be the same as he saw hatred in her eyes.

candycane
candycane
15 Followers
12