The Pop-Out on the Patawanee Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

"So, what do you think?" Rhonda asked coyly.

"Mmmmmm. Very nice!!!" I said, mimicking a favorite voice.

"Thanks, Borat! she laughed (she got the joke!). "Maybe later we can count chickens together."

I relaxed at her naked comfort, and we moved towards shore to get our tubes. We flopped in and pushed off.

"I guess we have some catching up to do," I offered, trying to ignore the fact that Rhonda was now topless next to me.

"I feel no hurry," Rhonda rejoined. "They're not leaving without us. I say take our time." With that, she stretched herself over her tube, positioned so that only her feet and ankles were underwater. Her breasts flattened, but I enjoyed the view from the side, as they cast a nice, curved overhang.

"Besides," she continued, "I might as well get my top fully tanned. And the fewer gawkers the better" She paused. "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

She said the last words rather playfully, and I responded in kind: "No, in fact I'm a big believer in a full body tan. So don't stop yourself from ironing out all of your tan-lines."

"Oh--you have a full body tan?"

She caught me. "Oh, of course! I highly recommend it." (In truth my butt was as white as pure salt.)

"I bet it looks nice." She stared straight up at the sky as she said this, and I couldn't see the expression on her face.

I felt that special tingle of excitement. Flirting!?! Playful games don't last long into marriage. It had been a long time. I didn't know where things were going with Rhonda, but I felt a mutual attraction. This was fun.

I returned: "Oh, I would say so indeed. I would love to show you, but--well, we're married and all."

Rhonda smirked. "Hmmm. Well, I think that I am showing you a little bit of forbidden flesh without any naughty incident. Why couldn't you do the same?"

"That's not true! I'm not seeing anything on you that I'm not showing you in return!"

She laughed, both sweetly and heavily.

"I'm afraid that your breasts aren't quite the same 'point value' as mine. If they were truly equal, I think men would have to cover them up just as we do."

"I have long complained about the silliness of women having to cover their breasts. I mean, it is only a hunk of flesh. So they're bigger than men's. Does size really matter so much?"

"Absolutely!" Rhonda retorted emphatically. "As one betrothed to a small-sized man in every respect, I can certainly say that bigger is better in all things. Now look at me and tell me that you don't believe the same thing."

I was already looking at her, of course. She sat upright in her tube, put her hands on her hips, and stuck her chest out towards me. They had to be DD's. They seemed to cover her entire torso, save for a tiny strip of a firm, bull belly beneath them. Then, with a sturdy wiggle, she set them in motion for me. They swayed side-to-side, quivering as they did so. I know that women don't understand, but it's hypnotic to a man. They were simply spectacular. I followed them back-and-forth as if I were watching a tennis match. I felt a deep sense of sadness when they stopped swinging.

"Well?" Rhonda asked in a stern voice. "Does size matter?"

"OK! OK! I am a new believer. Size. Is. Everything." I have rarely spoken so honestly.

"So, to return to our prior argument. You now concede that I am showing your more. Hence, our situation is unfair. I request again the pleasure of seeing your full body tan."

I surely had a stupid-looking grin on my face as I pondered how to respond.

"Alright, I agree that you have right to see my full body tan. But, if I did so, there would still be an injustice. You see, your eyes would then have access to my entire body and all its assets. Meanwhile, part of your body would remain cloaked. I simply cannot allow this to occur."

"I understand,," she said. "Let's rectify the situation." And, with that, she leaned backwards, slid her hand under her bikini bottoms, and slid them up, over, and off her legs. Completely naked, she looked over at me, smiling smugly.

"Now will you take off your shorts?" she asked in a mocking voice.

My mind barely processed her words as my eyes stared at the white skin—broken only by a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair—that was formerly hidden under her bikini bottom.

"Shit!" I sighed. "You win!" I leaned back and pulled my shorts up and off.

"Hey! Where's that full body tan! I've been hoodwinked!" Her words were playful, not angry.

"Well...you got me. But you know what? At the end of the day, I will have a full body tan. So I will promise what I delivered!"

We continued floating down the river. It didn't seem awkward at all. Our nakedness changed nothing about our conversations and feelings of kinship. I did steal more than a few glances at Rhonda's body, and I felt her do the same. I sensed the possibility of romance, but I didn't make such advances. Why would I? It was a beautiful day. So much to enjoy. Why take a risk?

But then, that's one of my fatal flaws: Overly conservative and content.

I'm glad Rhonda wasn't (and isn't) that way.

(Some time later....)

Now on her stomach, Rhonda paddled over to me with her hands. My eyes feasted on her delicious white rump.

"I am a little disappointed," she sighed affectedly.

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

"I don't see to be able to inspire you."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Floppy." With that, she reached out, picked up my limp penis, and let it drop to the ground.

Her touch--an unexpected aggressive move--shocked me: Positively. I felt a small surge. I wondered what she might do next.

"You could fix that, you know."

Admittedly, not my best line, but we had already won each other over.

Without words, she reached out and placed one hand on my side to pull me closer. With the other, she lightly picked up my hardening penis. Soon, her soft lips surrounded it and I felt the tingling touch of her warm tongue. I watched her in the midst of my deepening pleasure. She seemed so caring, so passionate, so intent. The moment should have seemed surreal but instead seemed so natural. A man and a woman who—though they had only just met—share so much in common. Our other lives seemed so distant on this day.

I am not the type of man to only receive pleasure. Truly passionate sex must go both ways. I wanted to please her as she pleased me. I leaned across, grabbed the end of her tube, and pulled it towards me, so that my eyes stared straight into her pelvic area.

She understood my intentions. There was some shifting weight and a few physical adjustments, but moments later my tongue lolled on the folds of her vagina. We mutually explored each other with our tongues. From time to time, one of us would stop pleasing the other to indulge in our own sensations.

I imagine that we must have been quite a sight to on-lookers, especially to anyone flying overheard. But, at the time, I had no thoughts. I only felt.

I had discovered Rhonda's most sensitive spots. With gusto, I took to them in earnest. What does that mean? I pressed. Hard. Extending my tongue, I used it as a penis at just that right spot and pounded again and again as fast as I could.

I knew her enjoyment from her lips. She gripped me tighter and sucked harder.

It felt heavenly. I could sense the early tingles of an orgasm. And I felt the same in Rhonda, as her hips began to rock with my facial thrusts.

Our pace quickened. Faster! Faster! Faster!...........

Splash!

It happened quickly. I felt my balance go as the part of the tube behind my back (which had been partly raised out of the water by my leaning body) raised up and over. In my gusto, I had leaned deeper into Rhonda to penetrate her to the maximum. As I fell into the creek, I pulled Rhonda with me. The cool water extinguished the passionate flames moments before climax. We stood up facing each other in the hip-high water, laughing.

But I would not let it end that way. I placed my hand behind her, on her lower back, and dropped it to fondle her buttocks. My other reached to touch one of her soft, massive breasts. As I did so, I stared deeply into her eyes, which seemed to glint with the same passion that I felt. My penis, fully hardened again, reached up and out of the water to rest against her full, firm stomach.

Rhonda began to drop her body, but I caught her and pressed her towards me.

"I want all of you," I whispered in her ear. She leaned up and in to me. For the first time, our lips met. I felt her hands on my butt, softly exploring its curves. I pushed her into me, tighter than before, relishing the soft tickle of her flesh. Our tongues met continuously, playfully rolling over each other in our conjoined mouths.

I had to have her. I pushed against her, and we began an awkward walk to the creek bank, trying to maintain our heated touches. When the water was knee-deep, I moved to lay her down. I relished her body as she did so. Her mammoth breasts flattened and spread across her body. Her opening legs revealed her passionate want. I moved atop her immediately. She grabbed my penis and positioned it into her. The creek water partly flowed over her body, the clear water glinting on her flesh. I felt its coldness on my legs and against my side. My entire body tingled with prickling sensations.

As I slowly pushed myself fully into her, Rhonda raised her head up and spoke into my ear.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, hard. Don't be gentle."

Heated words. The type spoken by lovers in the throes of passion. Sincere, Honest.

I rejoined: "I want to fuck you all day. You are so beautiful. I want to stay inside you."

"Harder. Fuck me, harder."

"I won't stop. I'll never stop."

If only.

If only we could remain in a passionate bond for hours or days. Against my will, my body sought an end. Again and again I thrust into her. Water splashed about us. We were surely making quite a racket on the creek bend. Rhonda maintained a firm grip on my butt, guiding me with pulses, directing my angle and speed. I relished the marked contrast of the hot sun on my back and the cool water on my legs.

And then the moment came. I didn't want it. I wasn't ready to give it up. But I had to.

My breathing accelerated. Rhonda, sensing my impending climax, began breathing more heavily as well. I tried to time the moment, to experience the thrill together. I tried to delay, remaining inside her, but the moment grew to late. I felt myself go.

Concerned about unwontedly cumming inside her, I tried to back out--but she wouldn't let me. She held me firmly, preventing my escape. My voice cracked with the first orgasmic spasm. Others followed quickly, but they held a delightfully long procession. I had not orgasmed so passionately in years. Perhaps decades. s

Halfway through, Rhonda went as well. Her eyes rolled slightly backwards, and she exhaled long and slowly.

The creek rolled over our conjoined bodies.

As the moment slipped away, we looked at each other and smiled.

"Perfect in every way but one, " she said playfully, her head shaking back and forth with a big smile on her face.

"Perfect for me," I grinned. "How could it not be so? Tell me what I need to do so that it's perfect for you."

"Perhaps you could swim a mile down the creek to get our tubes?"

The tubes! I could have cared less, but I did look down the creek. No tubes along the bank until the river bended to the right.

"Let's go!" I said. "You first. I want to see that beautiful white butt as much as possible."

"Hey, I get a turn as well!"

"To look at your butt? How are you going to do that?"

She just shook her head.

Down the creek we went. At first we walked along the back. It felt liberating to walk in the nude. The breezy air felt great on my skin, as did the warm sunlight. And, as I promised, I enjoyed the view of Rhonda's full yet well-shaped naked backside. There is something so beautiful about a woman walking naked. The slight movement up and down of each cheek creates a slight quiver that just speaks to the heart of men.

We reached the creek bend and looked down the water line. There were the tubes. And next to them were Jon and Marybeth. They saw us and waved.

Now I was conscious of nudity. Even from the 100-yard distance, they could surely tell we were naked. For the first time in a while, I thought about my clothes. I had lain them draped over the side of my tube. The tube that had capsized in the water.

I looked at Rhonda, who seemed to be thinking about the same thing.

"Well," I offered. "Shall we give them a show?"

Rhonda looked at me for a moment, then grinned. "Absolutely. Do be sure to find a reason to turn about. I think Marybeth will like the cute, tight butt of yours."

And so we walked towards them. We had to cross to the other side of the creek. I imagine that it would have been fascinating to hear their words as we grew closer. Normally, I am a bit self-conscious about nudity. Even in a male locker room, I cover up. But...perhaps the naked comfort I had felt with Rhonda the entire day had changed the attitude. Along with the fact that--even though I was nearly 40--my body had never looked better. My body was tight, firm, and muscular. I felt proud.

We had chosen to walk down the middle of the creek, which allowed us to swim part of the distance. Surely Jon and Marybeth saw from a distance that we weren't wearing clothing, but it didn't lessen the surprise on their faces as our bodies came out of the water. I could see Jon's eyes--even behind his sunglasses--locked on Rhonda's body. Marybeth's . As my hips left the water, I secretly hoped that her open-mouth expression was one of amazement.

"Umm....how do we explain this?" Jon fumbled in a surprised, inquisitive voice.

"Just a mishap down near the rapids," Rhonda said matter-of-factly. "My bikini got in such a tangle that I had to cast it aside. Ed was kind enough to take his suit off as well so that I didn't feel self-conscious. He's quite the gentleman! You didn't happen to find our suits on those tubes, did you?"

"Afraid not," replied Jon. "We had stopped here with some water for you, and to make sure you two were OK. You got more than a little behind us. These tubes floated down a bit ago, but nothing else."

As he spoke, I stole a glance at Marybeth. Her eyes were still locked on my groin. I followed what Jon was saying, but I had no cares."

"Do you have any extra clothes," Rhonda asked.

"Just what we have on," Jon said. From the frequent glances he stole at Rhonda's body, I wondered if he'd offer up any even if he had them.

I looked at Marybeth. I caught her staring at my groin again. She looked sheepishly away.

"Maybe," I said, "to make things fair, you two should join us. I strongly recommend the full body tan." I looked at Rhonda, who met my gaze, and smiled.

There was silence for a moment or two. Then Marybeth stood up and reached behind her. Her bikini top fell to the ground, revealing her perky (and perfectly round) breasts. With no hesitation, she reached down and slipped her bottoms off. She stood straight up and put her hands on her hips.

"I'm in," she said. "Why pay at the tanning saloon when you can get a free all-over tan on the river?"

"I can't argue with that!" It was Jon. I sensed him dropping his drawers as well, but my eyes were all on Marybeth. She had a lithe body. Thin and muscular. Her breasts were small and her hips narrow. Her body impressed, but she didn't have the fullness of Rhonda. Nonetheless, she was a pleasure to behold. I raised my eyes to hers. She smirked. Now I had been caught staring.

I playfully stuck my thumb in the air and nodded my head. She smiled. Then I took my index finger and swirled it in the air. She got my message. She stepped to the side and twisted her hips, show me her firm, white backside. I had seen it many times covered only by thin spandex, but that black covering took away all the beauty of the naked flesh.

I could only nod my head and smile. She looked at me directly, raised her index finger, and gave me the same twisting message. I was glad to oblige. As I did so, I stole a glance at Rhonda, who was enjoying a nice view of Jon. My glance drew her attention.

"You're mine," I mouthed to her. She nodded, a broad smile on her lips.

Marybeth was beautiful. I enjoyed her body and her company. But Rhonda meant something different to me. She excited me. Thrilled me. Physically and mentally. I knew that we would be seeing each other again.

"We better catch up with the rest," Jon called out. "We're probably 30-40 minutes behind."

He moved tubes down to the water line, as Rhonda and I quickly chugged a bottle of needed water. Soon we were in our tubes, drifting down the creek, laughing and splashing.

No one made reference to our nudity. It seemed natural, unimportant. But it was noticed. I stole long glances at the two women, and I could see the others do the same. It added a new level of enjoyment. Beyond personality, humor, and shared experiences, our bodies raised other types of interests and intrigues. I felt no sexual urges. Rhonda had fully satisfied me. I simply enjoyed the physical beauty that I was born to appreciate.

Though we floated together, we tended to pair off as couples. Rhonda and I took every opportunity to move next to each other. It had been over 90 minutes since our impulsive lovemaking. Though I wanted her again, I was content to enjoy the sight of her body but even more so her companionship. She was wickedly funny. I hadn't laughed so hard in years. And she seemed to enjoy my quirky jokes and ironic humor far more than most people. We seemed a natural pair.

The afternoon drifted away in this sensual bliss. Pleasure for the eyes. Pleasure for the skin. Pleasure for the soul.

After some time, we turned a bend and could see the others in the distance.

"Look like they wait up for us," Marybeth said. "I think it's another hour to the take-out from here."

There was an unusual silence. I could tell that we were all suddenly aware that we were without clothes.

"Uh, maybe you two should put on some clothes, go ahead, and see if you can find something to bring back for us, " I offered up.

"Are you crazy? Rhonda spoke immediately, sounding almost irritated. "This is a perfect day. The sun. The company. I am not going to ruin my chance for a full body tan for reasons of modesty. In fact, I think the rest up there will be better served if they join us."

"Me, too!" piped up Marybeth. "And I don't run a 1,000 miles a year just to keep my body under wraps. Someone might as well enjoy the sight of it!"

"Hey," remarked Jon. "And it's Nude Day. They have to join us. It only comes round once a year, right?"

I looked a Rhonda, who looked smugly at me. What had we started? We had relieved our own sexual tensions, but I could see that Jon and Marybeth were sparking with excitement. Things could get interesting. Very interesting. I pulled her tube close to mine and gave her a wink.

"Looks like your pop-out on the Patawanee Creek might blossom into a full-blown naturist celebration."

"I don't think I'd want it any other way."

"You do know that I will be seeing you again." I lowered my voice so that Jon and Marybeth--who were conversing with each other--wouldn't hear.

"Why must people always point out the obvious?" she laughed. "We can exchange numbers later. The food tube is up there and I'm hungry."

With that, she slid off the tube and raised herself up out of the suddenly knee-deep water. "Let's go eat!" she hollered.

Marybeth did the same. I stole a quick glance at their white behinds--one full and wide, the other slim and narrow--as they stood next to each other before joining them. With the men on the outside, we walked towards the rest, pulling our tubes behind us.

We were too far to see their faces, but I could see two of the stand up and point at us emphatically. Everyone quickly turned to stare.

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers