The Portfolio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHEW! I sighed. Everything looked normal. Not at all like I just pleasured myself to the goddess, just down the hall. Not at all like I just had the most intense orgasm of my life to naked pictures of my beautiful mother. The words echoed in my head, as I grabbed the towel on the door, to the bathroom I shared with my sister Jadyn.

I went in to get ready for dinner...

I showered quickly. I'll admit though that with the myriad of erotic images of my mother still fresh in my mind I thought more than once about giving my friend another good beating. Having just come close to being caught and with a modicum of guilt for my actions I decided that haste was in my best interest.

I dried off, threw on a pair of Levis (underwear is uncomfortable, so I don't wear it) and grabbed my Seattle mariners jersey from the closet. I was a little miffed when I put on the jersey and felt the tightness in the chest and shoulders. "Hell!!" I thought. I'd only had it a month and it was $80. I grabbed my shoes and socks and headed downstairs.

I could tell my mom was still getting ready so I went to the entrance hall and sat down on the little Asian style bench in there and waited. I sat there wiggling my toes and twiddling my thumbs.

My feet were sore, so I didn't want to put my shoes on till the last minute. When I heard the stairs creek, I knew my mom must be ready; I bent down and pulled my tennis shoes on. I had just finished tying my shoes when I heard my mother very clearly ask...

"Ready, stud?"

Stud? I thought to myself. That's new!? From my vantage point of looking down. I could only see my mom waving her perfectly manicured foot in front of me. I was about to respond as my eyes traveled upwards and recorded in breathtaking detail the dazzling outfit she had on.

Her toenails were painted a highly polished burgundy almost black. From her toes I spotted the thick black leather straps that held her foot to the 4 inch platform sandals she had on. Her petite well tanned ankles were a stunning contrast to the stark white denim jeans that tapered down her legs. The jeans had a painted on effect, in that they did nothing to hide all the gentle curves of my mom's well defined legs. The jeans ended with a dangerously low waistband that was several inches below her hip bones. I believe I would have swallowed hard but my throat went completely dry as my eyes drank in the sight of my mom's perfectly flat belly. The narrow waist and the deep dark expanse of skin that hinted at very feminine stomach muscles underneath. My mom worked hard on her body and it was very evident. For a top she wore a black leather jacket that was little more than attached sleeves, as it barely covered her ample bosom and went no lower than her breastline.

For that she had on what I could only assume was a black bikini top or bra of some kind, but for the fact that there were two corded black drawstrings hanging in the front. On her throat she wore a tiny antique onyx and brass broach that was held in place by a thin black velvet choker. (It was the only jewelry she cared to own, something she got from her mother) She wore next to no makeup (she didn't need it). Just enough to accentuate her incredible green eyes and show off her perfect pouty lips. Her silky black hair was pulled back loosely in a ponytail, still allowing her bangs to fall freely.

I started to get a chubby and suddenly felt a little underdressed. I didn't want to get a hardon in front of my mom so I jumped up and said...

"Not just yet, let me get a bottle of water!" and made a hasty beeline to the kitchen.

I grabbed a Dasani from the fridge and guzzled half of it on the first pull. I was parched. I stood there with the refrigerator door open and my forehead resting on the coolness of a gallon of milk.

In the back of my mind I could hear my mom talking from the other room, but I was too pre-occupied trying to think of anything else that would get the collage of erotic images out of my mind long enough for my burgeoning hard-on to take a rest.

It wasn't as though I had never seen her dress like this. I thought to myself. She and my sisters would regularly go out for a day of "Funshopping". Which for me meant my mother disappeared for a day and was replaced by a third giddy schoolgirl sister. The three of them would all dress like this and then terrorize the malls, but it never affected me like this. A moment of sheer terror took over.

"God; I hope we're not going Funshopping." I groaned to myself.

The fear of shopping with my mother seemed to be the ticket. My friend decided to go back to sleep. I swigged the last of my water, chucked the empty into the recycle bin and grabbed another. I cracked the bottle and took a sip. I wiped the condensation from the milk bottle off my forehead and said to myself "Let's do this."

Being newly rehydrated I was able to nonchalantly gulp as my mother came back into view. The outfit's effect on me hadn't lessened, so I avoided eye contact and headed straight for the front door and opened it. I conjured up a French accent as I gestured outside and said.

"Madam; if you please".

As I turned to her she stood there with an eyebrow raised gesturing towards my midsection and said.

"Is that for me?"

I froze. I'm sure my face was red because the pounding in my ears was deafening. The first thought that came to mind was "Oh shit! Did I not wait long enough!?" I didn't feel stiff, but I also didn't want to look down to confirm. I decided to try and play it off...

"Wha...What?" I hesitantly queried.

"The water... I asked you to bring me a water as well" she said.

"OH!! The water; Yes, Here!" I said as I nearly shoved it into her hand. "I took a sip. I hope you don't mind." I confessed

"Hey!! Baby doll from your lips to mine." she said as she made a toasting gesture and wrapped her beautiful pouty lips around that lucky, lucky bottle.

GAAAAAAAAAAHHH! Screamed through my head. This was going to be a long night.

I gestured towards the outside again.

She stood there expectantly... "Well?" she asked

"Wha... What?" I stammered

"You didn't hear a darn thing I said. Did you?"

"I heard about the water." I lied.

"Where do you want to eat? I was thinking Sushi."

"Yeah! Absolutely!" I replied. "Wait a minute: are you paying?" I said sheepishly

She smiled and rolled her eyes as she finally headed towards the door and said "Yeah... funny man... I'm paying"

(You see that's funny because I didn't have any cash. Ha... wait a minute!)

"Well then by all means... lets go get our sushi on!" I said trying to continue my obvious comedic role.

She gave an audible good natured groan, rolled her beautiful eyes and headed out the door.

I quickly realized that having her exit the house first was a big mistake; as now I was powerless to do anything but watch from behind as she sashayed down the brick walk towards the driveway.

I marveled at how this woman's body put girls half her age to shame. I was entranced by the gentle yet inviting sway of her buttocks as they strained against the white fabric of her jeans. An image flashing through my head of the smooth skin that was encased... I looked away.

Only to find myself moments later fascinated as I surveyed the waistband of her jeans and caught the slightest hint of the crease that runs between her buttocks. Another image of a puckered orifice as it accepted a lavender phallus... I looked away again.

My eyes were continually drawn to their target, as a moth to a flame. Every time I looked, another erotic image would whiz through my mind.

I knew I shouldn't be looking, shouldn't be having these feelings, but I was powerless to refrain.

"Let's go, slowpoke!" came her voice through the haze.

"Ah yes..." I mused. "...A slowpoke, now 'that' would be incredible." The realization of what I was saying crept in and I shook my head to clear the idea.

The haze of my musings slowly cleared as I spotted my Mom climbing into the red S.U.V. gesturing me to hurry.

"Let's go molasses! I'm starving. I'll be an old woman before we eat."

"I'm coming! I responded. I'm coming. Don't get your pant... (I assumed telling my mother "not to get her panties in a bunch" would not bode well for me) ...cakes flipped." Hunh!? "What's wrong with me?" I pondered.

I sat in the passenger seat trying to think of something; anything that would take my mind from where it was going.

Sushi meant that I would get a chance to flirt with Michael, the restaurants owner. While no comparison to my mother the distraction might be the only thing to save me from making a fool of myself. Michael, who had an incredibly flirtatious nature, always came to our table and chit-chatted with my family and I.

I expressed an interest in learning Japanese and Mike (as she preferred to be called) would teach me a word here and there.

I bought a "Teach yourself Japanese book" and had been practicing. Maybe if I tried flirting in Japanese she would see how charming I was. But probably not. She was a steaming hot and successful, 28 year old Japanese / American woman who graduated from U.C.L.A. and spoke better English than I did. Butchering her parent's native tongue would probably just earn me scorn.

"Ah yes; Michael just may be what I needed to break the spell I was under." I was pulled from my reverie as familiar landmarks became evident. I looked up and there was "Michael's" coming up on the right hand side: And then there was "Michaels" going by the right hand side.

I quickly looked at my mom, thinking she missed it somehow. Then panic about "Funshopping" crept in and I asked.

"Did we decide not to get Sushi?"

My mom glanced over from the driver seat, (God, she was beautiful) and merely stated.

"Oh yeah; we're going for sushi, I wanted to try a new place I heard about downtown."

I slumped in my seat as I looked out the window, and waved at no one in particular "Ja mata ne Michael san" I said aloud. (So much for my distraction)

Moments later I was amused as my Mom sang out.

"Girl you'd be in trouble mmm, mmm, mmm,"

I snickered and quickly corrected.

"I'm not sure mom, but I think the song goes "Girl you know it's true, ooh, ooh, ooh."

She looked over at me with those incredible eyes and nodded her head in agreement as she said, "You know, I think you're right."

The rest of the trip was uneventful. I, trying to block out thoughts of my mother, and she in turn lost in her own thoughts. I assumed she was trying to remember directions she had been given to this "New place", until we pulled into an out of the way shopping center. Panic

about "Funshopping" almost took hold again, until I spotted the large gaudy neon sign that merely said "SUSHI".

I was immediately turned off by the "New place" and probably somewhat guilty that we were going to have sushi somewhere other than "Michael's".

While "Michael's" was a quaint little Japanese style restaurant with good atmosphere, this had all the trappings of a singles bar. (Not that I'd know, I'm only eighteen)

We stepped in past the threshold and I immediately took note of the flashing neon, the polished metal art deco landscape and the dance floor off in the corner. A J-POP Singer that I recognized as Hikaru utada was blasting over the sound system. I felt like I had walked into a Japanese "Miami vice" rerun.

My mom who was standing in front of me; bouncing her head to the beat of the song, turned with a smile and shouted.

"WOW! This place is really bumpin'. Hunh?"

I smiled at my moms colorful use of slang and quickly searched my limited eighties vernacular.

"Yeah mom it's really: Rad!" I said not hiding the sarcasm in my voice.

My mom shot me a good natured glare and shouted over the music "You're not making fun of your old Mom are you?"

"Yeah; a little bit." I admitted with a smile on my face.

"Well watch it buddy; you're not too big that you can't still take me over your knee"

Yes; she actually said this. Freudian slip? It didn't matter. All the effort I put into blocking her out of my mind was washed away and replaced with a visual of her naked body as she lay across my lap begging me to spank her.

Moments later an entirely too happy to be alive hostess, dressed in a black pantsuit with librarian glasses greeted us.

"Harro; Komban wa, waarcom to SUSHI"

The place was actually called "SUSHI". "Oh! This is getting good." I muttered to myself.

"Just da two of you?" as she clapped her hands twice. "Kanako will be ya server today."

The next thought I had was, "Holy Crap!" as "Kanako" stepped out from behind the partition. Almost a head shorter than my mother she had a beautiful delicate face. Her black hair was pulled up and sitting atop her head, held in place with what appeared to be decorative chopsticks.

She wore a skin tight silk, blue and flower print; covering? Was the only thing I could think to call it.

The "Covering", covered "Kanako" barely! It had a stiff silk collar and a narrow neckline that went down to her navel. The "Covering" covered her front and back from her shoulders to barely below her buttocks, but the sides would have been completely bare if not for the crisscross silk cord that held the front and back together. I marveled at the engineering it must have taken to make such an outfit. I marveled at how smooth the exposed skin appeared down the side of her body.

I wondered about her name as well, While the hostess was, with out a doubt Japanese and Kanako was a very Japanese name, "Kanako" did not appear Japanese. I could not determine her Asian origin.

We followed her short pigeon toed steps into the restaurant; I watched her delicate feet as they walked in the blue Asian style slippers. I followed the sheer white stockings that ended Mid-thigh.I involuntarily gulped.

The silk did nothing to hide the delicate curves of our server as we followed her to our table. I watched as the fabric slid across her petite form. I was in awe at how her perky breast stayed unexposed. I silently wished that the hem line would ride up just an inch more. The place started looking a whole lot better to me. My friend agreed, as he started to stiffen. I needed to sit down fast.

"Maybe I'll be able to stay distracted after all." I thought to myself.

I looked around and noticed that the place wasn't very busy. There were some Japanese business men with dark expensive looking suits and sunglasses, sitting in a corner booth whispering about what I assumed may be some great and new innovative product. I wondered about the young Japanese guy with his arms crossed, who stood with his back to the table while his friends talked. Was he waiting for a chair? If so the service sucked because he stood there forever. I looked around and saw mostly men in business suits; I smoothed out some wrinkles from my baseball jersey.

"Yeah" I said to myself. The place wasn't that busy, but then again, it was the middle of the week and not quite 7pm. It struck me odd that I still did not remember what day it was.

We were seated, Thank god. As my friend stretched and yawned. I sat down across from my mom who smiled at me. I smiled back then looked towards the bar where a couple guys in suits and loose ties were poking each other and gesturing towards my mother. I glared at them and they quickly looked away. I took satisfaction in the fact that the older I got and the bigger I got, the less my mom got harassed.

My mom's not one to do anything small, and she always orders a platter or "Sampler" of Sushi. That way everyone can pick what they want, and no one has to wait for the a la cart sushi to arrive. It was no different this time. She quickly looked at the menu and ordered the "FUNE NO AI".

Kanako, who was smiling wide at me, quickly changed her expression, took our drink orders and hurried off. I watched her the entire way.

Silently, absently thanking whoever discovered silk.

It wasn't very long... (I assumed because the place wasn't very busy) ...that Kanako and her perky breast arrived back at our table pushing a cart with a large wooden platter in the shape of a boat.

"One rub boat for the veeery pretty coperu" Kanako stated as she smiled and bowed to my mother.

I inwardly grimaced; Kanako thought my mother and I were a couple. That explained the sudden change of expression when my mom ordered the "Love boat". I looked at my mom who was smiling at me and suddenly it didn't seem that tragic of an occurrence. Kanako put two large bottles of Sapporo on the table and sped off...

"Ja mata ne Kanako san" I thought to myself as I watched her silk wrapped body disappear.

We ate and listened to the music. The place was no "Michael's" but it had a certain charm. (Most of it silk wrapped)

I watched as other girls dressed like "Kanako" fluttered by and smiled and winked at me. I watched as a particularly cute girl led one of the "Loose ties" towards the back of the restaurant. I grimaced at the vulgar display he made while smiling, and making obscene gestures to his friend at the bar. I admit though, that it had me imagining some wondrous secret place in the back. Where all the sexy silk wrapped, pixie-like girls fulfilled your every sexual desire, but it seemed absurd and I figured she was just showing the drunk buffoon where the restroom was.

It was then as I was looking over the place, that my mom started to take off the leather jacket thingy she was wearing.

I almost choked on some rice as I looked across the table and noticed that the top my mom had on wasn't a bra or bathing suit top, but was in fact a blouse with one very prominent exception. While it had a V-neck line that showed ample cleavage, the drawstrings drew my attention as they had the affect of cinching the blouse up and under my mothers breastline; creating a "hammock" affect for her breasts. The full and wondrous shape of her breasts were displayed in front of me. The thin black cotton did not allow for a brazier so the outlines of her teats were unmistakable.

I was again mesmerized as I desperately tried to remember what those teats felt like in my mouth all those many years ago. I had to shift in my chair because I was becoming uncomfortably hard. I don't know how long I reminisced, but I was snapped out of my reverie as my mom's voice called my name.

"Priest!"

OH HELL! I thought.Please don't tell me I just got caught staring at my mothers tits.

I looked up. She was busy dipping a piece of Sushi in her wasabi and soy mix.

"Yeah." I managed sullenly.

"You should try the salmon." she said matter-of-factly.

"Whew!" Was all I could muster.

A s we were leaving, my mother stated that we should stick with "Michaels" as the food wasn't that great here.

I agreed, wholeheartedly in fact, then looked back to see if I could glimpse Kanako one more time.

Once home, I thanked my mom for dinner and then headed to the family room and flipped on the TV. I was absently flipping through the channels when my mom appeared in the doorway.

She had changed again. Now she had on her sleep attire, which consisted of yellow skin-tight PJ bottoms that went just below her knees, and a maroon and gold 49ers t-shirt tied at the side.

While the top only hinted at what was underneath. The Knickers proved to me that I was wrong about the white jeans. The jeans hid plenty. Who was this woman? Why had I never seen her before?

Wishing the knickers were flesh colored. I used every ounce of discipline I could summon and locked my eyes on hers as she asked.

"I don't have enough for a full load; do you want me to wash your shirt?"

Without saying anything I took my shirt off and made a three pointer into her basket. I took in every detail as she walked away.(God, she was beautiful)

I heard her moving around upstairs, and then I heard silence. I heard her come quickly down the stairs and then I heard the laundry start, but I was content to watch the television. Content to think of anything besides her.