The Power Between My Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he did not have the control of Jack. He was spent in next to no time and I was left bereft of those strong hands and that thick meat from between his legs. Still, it was early days with him and I was sure I would have many more chances to take his prick in me.

I didn't have long to wait for more pleasure. Simon was in me next. He was like my fist, just as I'd imagined. He told Jack and George to get their cocks cleaned by my tongue as he was going to fuck me until I begged for mercy. Well, what do you know? Jack and George had drawn up some stools and were standing on them, offering me their now flaccid penises. I say that word because when they are soft they need an equally soft name. To me, only when they grow do they become aggressive and need a title that reflects their personality like dick and prick and cock. Oh and Simon's cock was so aggressive. It stretched, pounded and pummelled me as he rammed home so hard and roughly, but I was loving it and I mean l-o-v-I-n-g it. I was swearing like a slut, pleading for more and more, and my rude language had had the desired effect on Jack and George as they looked hard and dangerous and were filling my mouth to bursting. It was so erotic having two men with their balls dangling and slapping against my face and their cocks rubbing against each other in my mouth.

When they all came I had cum pouring down my thighs and I looked like I was some demented nutcase foaming at the mouth. It was my first lesson in how different cum can taste no matter how similar the smell. It was like sweet and sour, though who was sweet and who sour took a few more sessions over the next weeks and months to find out.

Yes, readers, this was not the end of my adventures. The others fucked me one after the other until both they and I were exhausted. By the end, I was running with so much cum, my mouth was aching from all the cocks and my tits were sticky and smelling of the bleach-like aroma of sperm. Only my anus had been spared the pleasure of their onslaught of sex. I was so sore and yet so gloriously happy. I had been truly dominated and yet I knew that without my co-operation and my naughty exhibitionism none of this could have happened.

Jack was the Master in the relationship with me. Over the next few weeks that glorious summer he got me to do ever more subservient and degrading things. Through a bit of subterfuge, I got the key to the main entrance for the underground rooms and we had it copied. I had to secrete it in my cunt to get it out of the house one day on the orders of Jack, then it went to one of Simon's mates to be cut in under an hour and then was taken back. He must have been either disgusted at the strong smell of cunt juice or else taken to a new realm of horniness by the strong aroma of me on that big fat key. Whatever, the rooms became our private fiefdom for a whole summer term up to me going to university that autumn. Every day I gave them the sight of my naked cunt, teasing with new ways of flashing on the bus and even in the sixth form common room for the schoolboys in our secret club; well, young men really. And every day, without fail, we created some BDSM scene in those underground halls. I drank more cum than a sperm bank holds, my arse was rosey red many a day and my body had the marks of ropes and the cane. Yes I played the submissive and revelled in it. Yet who was really in charge?

You know it was funny how I gained power. Nothing could happen without me, so even when the whole gang formed to fuck and humiliate or bind me they always knew they needed me. If I said no, there was no BDSM scene. I used that power mercilessly. I still have the wardrobe of clothes and paraphernalia that grew as gifts from them, the array of sexy panties and suspender belts, the bras that ranged from traditional to open-titted, the handcuffs and the gags.

I'm in my sixties now, married to Stuart the cross-dresser I told you about and deliriously happy. I have had years and years of such good times. Our relationship has always involved others, including of course everyone from our subterranean club. With Jack living in Florida and George owning a huge ranch in Argentina as well as a meat empire, we're never short of a good holiday. Being bound to a ranch fence out on the pampas is something any woman should try at least once.

But that is a story for another time, isn't it?

12