The Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, but that's not where I'm going to stop." I said with a grin. I eased forward again, slowly entering her as I buried another few inches of my cock inside of her. Finally, my groin met her soaked cunt, and a wet splat filled the room as I locked into her. I reached under her and found her fat udders, watching her skin bulge out from between my long fingers. I mercilessly mauled her tits, squeezing them and teasing her nipples while I slowly drew out from her hole and began a steady rhythm. My heavy balls made a loud, wet clap with each thrust, and as I brutally fucked her I focused my will on my cock.

"Oh god, you're so fucking big," cried the once-innocent church girl. She arched her back and rolled her shoulders, her body undulating as she took my cock deep within her. She had been right, I had entered into her chest. However, she didn't realize that I had no intention of stopping there. "Oh god, fuck me, fuck me harder. Grab my titties, rub them, oh, god, mmmmm... FUCK." Her voice was gradually becoming throatier for a reason she couldn't identify. "What's going on?"

Her curiosity didn't distract from her arousal, and when I didn't answer her she simply went back to moaning into the ground. I grabbed hold of her thighs, slick with her juices and mine, and lifted her up, rising to my feet. I stood in the center of the room, holding her against me as I was forced completely inside her. She bucked wildly in my hands and her slick body made it so that, in order to hold her, I had to wrap my arms around her chest. She was desperate for the sensation of my long cock sliding in and out of her tight hole, but I had something in mind first. I turned her around to face me, so I could look into her lust-filled eyes and lavish my tongue upon her heaving breasts. She bucked into me, grinding her hips down into mine. I began lifting her up and down along my shaft, slowly at first, watching her breasts lurch up and slap down wetly. I pulled her close to me, her tits mushrooming against my chest, her nipples little pink bullets digging into my chest. I could her shaky breathing in my ear, as she the tickle at the back of her throat shift into an increasing pressure. I let her fall back, her breasts coming away from my chest, and I leaned down, taking one of her thumb-sized nipples in my mouth. I kept thrusting into her but no longer moved her body, holding her in place as I teased her pink nubs with my tongue. I nibbled her nipple and looked up to her.

"Open up sweetheart, you've got a surprise." She looked down at me, eyes heavy-lidded with lust, and obeyed my command, and so I focused on my cock. It surged forward, gaining inch after inch, and her eyes widened as she realized what the tickle had been all along. Just as she prepared to speak, my bulbous cockhead corked her throat shut, and kept moving. As I thrust into her cunt she could feel it slowly making progress up her, growing up through her. At long last her lips stretched wide and my throbbing, fist-sized head burst free from her mouth. She was entirely speared on my monstrous cock; her kicking and thrashing informed me that she loved every minute of it. I returned my attention to her breasts, thrusting my hips so that my cock disappeared and then reappeared between her pillowy lips. I buried my face in her generous cleavage, her breasts dewy from her exertion, and I felt their comforting weight against my head. I pulled back, gazing at the sight of her being entirely impaled on my cock, and then refocused on her breasts. With all of the work I had put into making her, and then pleasuring her, I was very thirsty. I thought that refreshment were in order.

Her breasts began to swell, filling with milk, and drooped farther down her chest. Her nipples darkened to a light brown, growing only slightly larger, as her breasts swelled from their previous size to heavy globes. Their undulations became more liquid, and the sound of her milk sloshing inside of them filled the room as I pummeled her dripping cunt. My balls were growing heavier, preparing to deal an even more impressive load as I decided on the next phase of her enslavement. Her breasts filled to bursting, stretched tight as a drum, and she grunted through my cock as she attempted to beg for relief.

I fell onto her heavy nipples, sucking in long draws several times before being rewarded with her sweet cream. She moaned, sending vibrations through my shaft, as I suckled on her tits. Milk escaped from my lips and flowed in tiny rivulets across her body, making lacy patterns across her dewy skin. I got to my knees and laid her on her back, preparing for the final step of the session. I suckled on her until the pressure was relieved and she was no longer in pain, pummeling her the entire time. I pulled myself off of her breasts and leaned back, watching her breasts roll back over her head, wobbling back and forth across her body with the force of my thrusts. I looked at her face, still dominated by the image of my cock working its way out of her lips, and smiled. She would be forever mine.

I eased my cock back from its position, willing it down to a measly 18 inches long. She pouted up at me, but a considerable increase in girth more than made up for it. I began working on restoring her prior internal anatomy, at least in the reproductive capability. I left out the cervix for now, because that wouldn't be needed for a few minutes yet. I waited until I could feel myself probing the back of her womb before I allowed myself release. My balls, now the size of watermelons, jerked as I began pumping her full of my cum. The additional girth, while fun for her, was also useful for ensuring that she held on to every last ounce of my seed. That was crucial. She gasped and attempted to look down over her massive tits, to see what was going on. She obviously felt the pressure building as I pumped her stomach out to ludicrous proportions. The small potbelly of the previous day was dwarfed by a belly that soon made her look to be 9 months pregnant with twins. I Eased out of her, reestablishing her cervix and keeping any of my cum from being released by essentially sealing her shut. She reached down to her stomach, cradling the dome. As she did there was a loud pop, signifying her entrance into the elite club of outie belly buttons. I pulled out of her completely, still spurting cum, and covered her with it. Her tits rocked from the force of each shot, as did her stomach, which wobbled precariously. Her face was drenched and her hair plastered to the floor as I completely coated her in cum. Before finishing I released my last few loads within her sealed snatch, just for the look of cum gushing out of her little cunt.

"Look at you," I said sweetly, brushing her slicked hair out of her face and wiping my cum from her eyes. She beamed up at me and grabbed at my cock, desperate for the last few drops that still leaked from its tip. I allowed her to clean me, then settled back, entirely sated.

"Thank you master, thank you!" she exclaimed, slowly and sensually rubbing my cum into the skin of her overly-stretched stomach. "I love being your little whore. Will you be back tomorrow?" She looked at me with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"I don't know," I said, smiling to myself. "I might have to do some 'shopping'."

*

Thank you for reading my second story. Again, please contact me with comments or suggestions. Several of the features of this chapter were readers' suggestions. Hope you've enjoyed reading. :-)

12