The Power of Touch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

"Elizabeth, get me a plate." I ordered. "And someone fix me a scotch on the rocks."

Shannon stood and walked to the hutch with the booze in it. I watched appreciatively, as Shannon's slender body moved at my command. Her tight black cocktail dress clung to her beautifully shaped hips, and accentuated the curve of her two ass cheeks. Shannon bent a little, and the dress tightened around her rump. I didn't notice a panty line.

"Leanne, Elizabeth, you two may serve me."

Once Elizabeth returned with the plate, Leanne took it and started to spoon some food onto it.

Elizabeth turned and took my glass of scotch from Shannon.

"Here you go, Master." She purred.

She took the seat beside me.

Leanne returned with the plate of food she prepared.

"Enjoy, Master." She said quietly.

Leanne sat on the other side of me.

Elizabeth and Leanne. Please your master.

I felt a hand on my crotch almost immediately. I looked over, and saw that it was Leanne's chubby hand rubbing my penis through my pants. Elizabeth moved in close, and started nibbling on my ear. I felt Elizabeth's tongue run along the lobe of my left ear, as Leanne leaned in closer, and kissed my cheek lightly. While my two oldest slaves rubbed their masters body and softly kissed my face, my other slaves stood waiting for further instruction.

"Mmm, someone's enjoying themselves." Leanne groaned into my ear, in response to my growing erection.

Elizabeth looked down to see what Leanne was talking about, and noticed the bulge in my pants that Leanne was rubbing. I was staring at Shannon, and she was noticing my attention.

"Shannon, my slave, come to me."

Shannon obliged, and moved silkily around the dining room table, her fingertips tracing the edge of the table, to stand beside me. Shannon was standing beside Leanne, so I guided Leanne up gently by the arm. Once Leanne was standing, I moved my chair back from the table, and guided her between my legs. Shannon took her place, and stood dutifully beside me. Leanne knelt before me, the good slave she was, and took her place between my legs. Leanne's chubby fingers traced the outline of my growing erection through my pants.

I turned Shannon around gently, by her waist, and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. Her zipper extended from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. Ever so slowly, the fabric separated exposing the soft, pale skin of her back, as well as the black lace bra she was wearing. Finally, the zipper came to a rest and her dress was completely open. I spread the fabric a little more near the bottom, and exposed the top of her ass. Not surprisingly, Shannon was wearing a black, lace thong. I rubbed her back with the palm of my hand, all the way up from the small of her back to her slender shoulder blades. As my hand moved up, I saw her shoulder blades pinch together, and a shiver run through her.

"Shannon, go to other side of the table."

"Yes, Master." She replied.

I watched as she walked around the table again, the open back to her cocktail dress opening a little wider with each step. Once she was on the other side, I issued another order.

"Ok, Shannon. Let's see a little striptease action, shall we?"

"As you wish, Master." She replied seductively.

"Debra, you may take your place by your masters side."

"Yes, my Master." She obediently saddled up beside me.

"Now, Claire and Pam. I want you two to undress each other, and pleasure each other for me.

"Yes, Master." They both replied, looking a bit uneasy about this.

"Relax," I told them, "just do what comes naturally. You both know what satisfies yourselves, use that to your advantage."

"Yes, Master." They replied.

I watched, mesmerized by Shannon's curves, as she slid her dress off her shoulders. Her slim bra straps, tight against her body, straining to hold her substantial breasts. Slowly, seductively she pushed her dress down her slender body. Her dress was gathering at her waist now, and she bent slightly to get it around her hips. Shannon's bra, had see-through lace cups, and I could clearly make out her areolas. Once she freed her dress from her shapely hips, it practically fell down her slender thighs and calves. She moved to remove her bra.

"Uh uh," I said, "leave your bra and panties on for now."

"As you wish, Master." She said as she kept up her slow, seductive dance.

Claire was currently unbuttoning Pam's blouse, and I could just see the top of her white push up bra. Pam, as well, was unbuttoning Claire's blouse, exposing a hint of her pale pink, lace bra. I looked down at the slave between my legs, Leanne. She was still massaging my penis through my pants.

"It's ok Leanne. You may suck my cock." I allowed.

Leanne's face brightened.

"What shall I do?" Elizabeth asked.

"Why don't you go and get some scissors for me Elizabeth?" I asked, formulating a plan in my head.

"As you wish, Master." She said standing to leave.

Leanne's chubby fingers started working at my zipper, as she slowly unzipped my pants. I watched Leanne's hands work my pants open, and waited until they were spread open. When she was done, I sat up a bit to assist in their removal. Elizabeth returned from the kitchen holding a pair of kitchen shears.

"Will these do Master?" She asked quietly.

"Those will do absolutely fine."

Elizabeth handed them over. I turned toward Elizabeth and grasped her blouse with both hands. With a violent tug, I tore her blouse open, sending buttons flying everywhere in the process.

Elizabeth gasped, and instinctively covered herself up. I pulled her arms down, and she let the blouse fall open. I could see her bra was now exposed. I ran my fingers along the smooth skin of her belly, and brought the shears up to the piece of fabric between her breasts. With one snip, I cut the fabric, and her breasts forced her now ruined bra apart. Reaching up into her tattered blouse, I cut each of her bra straps, her useless bra now hanging loosely on her body. I grasped the ruined garment, and tugged it free of the blouse. I held what remained of the evenings hostess' bra in my hand. Giving it a sniff, I could detect a hint of her expensive perfume. Elizabeth remained at my side, her aged breasts hanging loosely in their tattered covering.

By now, Pam and Claire had each other's blouses off, and we're working on their skirts. I watched as Claire unzipped Pam's skirt and gently pulled it down. Claire quickly returned the favor, and soon, they were both standing there in just their bra and panties.

I took Elizabeth's left hand, and started working her wedding rings loose. Once I got them past her knuckle, they came of pretty easily, I lay them on the table in front of me. Leanne's soft chubby fingers were now wrapped around my rock hard penis. I took Leanne's free hand, which happened to be her left, and worked her wedding rings loose too. I laid her rings beside Elizabeth's.

Elizabeth was wearing a knee length skirt, so I reached up underneath to pull her panties down. I slid her panties down her legs and saw that they were essentially "granny panties". I thumbed the crotch of her panties, and placed her rings there. I carefully folded her panties over, trapping her rings inside.

Next, I pulled Leanne to her feet, a thin line of drool extending from her lip to my cock. Leanne was wearing a thin pull over blouse with a deep vee in the front, exposing her ample cleavage. I used the scissors to cut the middle of the vee, and tore the blouse open easily. Leanne just stood there for her master, her blouse hanging open, her bra clad breasts exposed. With another snip, I cut open her bra as well. I removed the cups of her bra from her breasts, and cupped them in my hands. She did have nice breasts, with her large nipples a darker shade of pink. I cut the straps to her bra, and removed the destroyed garment. I laid it on the floor beside my chair.

"Do my breasts please you Master?" Leanne asked quietly.

"Yes, Leanne. Your breasts are lovely."

"Thank you Master." She blushed.

"Who owns your breasts?" I tested her.

"You, Master. They belong to you."

"Does your husband touch your breasts?" I asked.

"Yes Master." She admitted.

"Ok, from now on, he is not to touch my property." I ordered. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, but I thought you said we would still be living together." She queried.

"You are, he's just not allowed to touch you is all. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

I know I was getting greedy, but I couldn't bear the thought of someone else touching her large breasts. Plus, it cemented my control over him as well.

Leanne was wearing a pair of slacks, so I ordered her to remove them. My slave complied quite readily. I watched her undo her zipper, and slide them down her hips. Another pair of granny panties, I motioned for Leanne to remove those as well. She bent over to help in their removal, and her breasts swayed nicely in her tattered blouse. Once she had them off, she handed them over to me. I sniffed the crotch of her panties, detecting a hint of her womanhood, and then placed her rings inside. Once again, I folded her panties over her rings. I now had two pairs of folded panties in front of me, a slight bump where their owners wedding rings sat nestled. Leanne stood before me in just her torn blouse; I gently pulled her to her knees again, and motioned for her to continue sucking my cock. Which she did compliantly.

Leanne wrapped her lips around my penis and started to lick the tip with her tongue. I felt her warm soft hand cup my scrotum, and massage my testicles lightly.

"Mmm." Came the soft moan from Leanne.

I looked down and Leanne's left hand was on my leg. It turned me on to see the impression in her finger where her wedding rings used to be, and my penis swelled in her mouth.

Leanne now used her tongue on the underside of my penis. My cock swelled in her mouth again, and this enticed her even more. Leanne was quite good at giving head. I could feel her working up a considerable amount of saliva, as it coated my scrotum. I looked over at Pam and Claire; they were still in the bra and panties. Claire was wearing a matching pair of pink lace lingerie, and Pam wore white bikini briefs, with a run of the mill bra. Claire was caressing Pam's face tenderly, and Pam moved in for a kiss. Their soft, wet lips met, and I saw Pam's tongue slip into Claire's mouth. Pam slid her hands behind Claire and unclasped her bra, pulling it off her shoulders, and exposing her breasts. Claire pulled her face away from Pam's, and looked softly and seductively into her eyes. Claire started to unclasp Pam's bra and freed her breasts as well. Pam pulled Claire in close and started to kiss her with more ferocity. The two women's breasts pressed together as they embraced, their hands stroking each other's panty covered ass. Claire slipped her hand under Pam's panties, and caressed her bare cheeks. Pam brought up her hand and started to fondle Claire's breast.

"Look at me you two." I ordered.

Smiling, Pam and Claire looked at me with dreamy lust present in their eyes. They watched the back of Leanne's head as it bobbed up and down.

"Debra."

"Yes Master?" She asked as she turned toward me, her D cups inches from my face.

"Just stand there."

As she complied, I reached up and started unbuttoning the front of her dress. I started from the bottom up. As I unbuttoned the fourth button from the bottom, I spread the fabric apart to reveal her panties. A pink pair of high cut briefs, her bushy pubic hair pushing against the front. I ran my finger along the crotch of her panties, and felt the warmth of her vagina through the fabric. As I kept fingering Debra's vagina through her panties, I felt her wetness start to come through. Debra started gyrating her hips to the rhythm of my stimulation.

"Does anyone have a cell phone handy?" I asked my group of women.

"There's a cordless phone in the kitchen Master." Elizabeth answered.

"Ok, go get it Elizabeth." I ordered.

Elizabeth obediently made her way to the kitchen.

After she returned, I issued the following order to Debra.

"Debra, call Emma and have her pack yours and hers clothes, and whatever else you will need."

"Yes Master." Debra breathed heavily.

Elizabeth handed the phone over to Debra.

I continued to finger Debra as she punched in the phone number. Her panties were now nice and on the wetter side of damp. Her hips still gyrating she waited until her daughter answered the phone. Debra started breathing heavily now, and tried to control herself as she spoke into the phone.

"Hi Em, this is mom." She sighed.

I pushed the crotch of her panties aside, and slid my finger past her labia, and into her warm, silky vagina.

She waited, breathing heavily, as Emma spoke on the other end.

"Yes dear, our Master wants you to pack our clothes. We're going to live with him." Debra breathed into the phone.

"Yes, it is exciting." She said after a brief pause.

"Pack your vibrator too, Debra." I instructed.

"Master wants to pack my vibrator too, sweetie." Debra gasped as a shot of pleasure rifled through her body.

Another brief pause. "It's in my nightstand. Ok baby, we'll see you in a while."

"Love you too sweetheart." With that, she hung up the phone.

I stopped masturbating my slaves wet vagina, and returned my attention to her dress. My fingers popped open one button after another. In a few seconds, I had her dress completely undone, and hanging loosely open in front of her. She was wearing a large padded black bra. I brought the scissors up to her unsightly bra, and cut between the two cups. Debra spread the cups apart, and exposed her breasts for her Master.

Lean in Debra, bring your breasts to me.

Debra leaned in, and I could feel the soft warm flesh of her ample breasts gently caress my face. I cupped the right one and brought her nipple to my mouth. I could smell her perfumed skin as I played my tongue across her nipple. My left hand moved down to her hips, and started tugging her panties down. Once I got the sides of her underwear past her hips, they practically fell from her. I raised my hand and played with her left breast, gently squeezing and caressing. I found her nipple and pinched it between my forefinger and thumb. Debra let out another gasp as she shrugged her open dress off of her shoulders. As her dress pooled around her feet, I felt her fingers play in the hair at the back of my head. I ran my free hand down her belly, through her damp pubic hair, and once again parted her labia with my fingers. I brushed my finger across her swollen clitoris, causing her knees to buckle. This caused her nipple to slip from my mouth. Debra quickly corrected this, as she lifted her heavy breast to my face. I found her nipple again, and continued my oral stimulation.

Elizabeth started rubbing her vagina with her open palm as she watched Leanne's head bobbing up and down on my penis, and myself sucking on Debra's breasts. Elizabeth inserted her finger past her labia and started to pleasure herself slowly, intimately. Her finger glistened with her juices, as she started to finger herself a little more vigorously.

Pam and Claire had started to remove each other's panties; I turned my attention from Debra's breast, and watched the striptease across the table. Debra was quite turned on by now, so I inserted a second finger.

"Ohhh..." Debra breathed.

I could hear the wet smacking of my fingers violating her most private area; I looked up and saw that Debra had her head thrown back. I returned my attention to the striptease. Claire and Pam had now incorporated Shannon into their little routine. Pam was unclamping Shannon's bra, while Claire was working her panties down her legs.

Very nice, I thought to myself, my enslaved women were bent on satisfying their master. I must say, I was impressed with their ingenuity.

I stopped fingering Debra's vagina. I brought my fingers up to my nose, and could smell her intoxicating, feminine musk. The scent, combined with the striptease, and Leanne's expert mouth upon my cock must've been too much. I felt my penis swell, and the sweet sensation of ejaculation starting to build.

The rest of you come and kneel before your master.

The remaining five women quickly made their way toward me, and knelt before their master.

I pulled Leanne's chubby face off my penis, a thick line of drool draping across her breast.

When I came, it was almost a virtual explosion, as the first stream shot across Leanne's cheek and over her left eye. The second stream caught the woman next to her, Pam, on the chin and proceeded to drip onto her breasts. A line of cum streaming down into her cleavage. I pulled Pam's face in close, as my ejaculations got weaker and weaker. I left a string of cum under her nose, and on her top lip.

The two slaves started to clean themselves off.

"No," I commanded, "leave it there."

"You may clean yourselves when you get home."

"Yes Master." They both obeyed.

I looked at the two pairs of panties in front of me, and realized that I still needed four more pairs, and four more sets of rings.

"Debra, Pam, Claire, and Shannon go get your panties and come back here."

"Yes, Master." Came their four feminine voices.

I sat back down in my seat and watched Shannon as she bent over to pick up her discarded panties. The sight of her vagina as she bent over sent shivers through my body. I quickly made another decision.

Soon, my other four slaves were standing beside me with their panties in their hands. Pam was first in line, and handed over her panties.

"And your wedding rings. I need those too."

Pam started working her wedding rings loose, and dropped them into my hand. I motioned her in close, and she bent down I gave her a kiss on the lips, cupping one of her breasts in the process. I was careful to fold her wedding rings into the crotch of her panties. Next was Shannon. She too handed over her panties, and started on her rings. Once they were in my hand I motioned for her to come in close as well. I cupped one of her breasts and gave her a kiss. Her rings too, found their way into her panties. Claire came up next and made her presentation. She got the same treatment. I cupped her smooth breast and gave her a full kiss on the lips. I folded her panties around her rings. Last but not least was Debra. She already had her rings removed and dropped them into my hand along with her panties. Debra leaned in for her kiss and grope. I love Debra's breasts, and I paid a little more attention to them than the others. I took great pleasure in placing her rings into her panties, and ceremoniously folded her panties over the symbol of love and commitment that her husband had given her seventeen years ago.

"All of you go and stand on the other side of the table please."

They all complied easily. I watched as six naked asses, of various shapes and sizes, made their way to the other side.

I stood up and walked around the table, behind my female slaves. I stood behind the first one, Elizabeth, and cupped her breast from behind. With my other hand, I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, and inserted my finger into her vagina. It was a little tight, and kind of dry. I fondled, and masturbated her for a minute, eliciting a slight moan.

I moved on to the next woman, Pam. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and gently squeezed. I inserted my finger into her waiting vagina, and found it to be nice and wet. I masturbated her for a little while, and felt her head lean back and rest on my shoulder. Pam started to breathe heavily, and I heard a low growl make its way up her throat. A slight sigh of disappointment came from her as I moved onto my next slave.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers