All Comments on 'The Preacher Man'

by hammingbyrd7

Sort by:
  • 333 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Publishable writer

The quality of the writing and the conceptualization are as good or better trhan some published books. I believe the author should seriously consider writing for main stream publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reader

I wish I could download all the stories written by this author. I do believe that this story itself should be published and turned into a hard copy book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

although a relatively good story, it does have some very critical flaws. for example, the author often get's lost in intricate details discussing times, locations, sunrises and sunsets, etc. for paragraphs on end. this can become very tiring for the reader and diverts from the story's plot.

one element i really disliked in the story was the authors use of islamic names and concepts (i.e. the use of burqas and names like mukhtar and karbala). however, the story displayed little to no aspects of islam. loose concepts like prayer (a practice found in all religions) were instead used.

a captivating and interesting story, but it could definitely be work-shopped a touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
impressed!!

More than anything m impressed by the level of detail of every location, technology and the solar calender you went into.

Most science fiction writers exploit the fruits of science rather then the process itself.... its good to see some brain put into the scientific part!!

I can imagine the amount of research, imagination and thinking you would have done for this story..... you were even more critical about your work on this forum then many authors are when writing for hard-paper publishers.

On a negative point the sex was introduced at unexpected and often at annoying moments...... make up your mind about what genre of sex you would like to write about and choose your romantic moments more wisely..... i often found myself skipping many paragraphs of sex just for the sake of continuation in the story.

Sex at prime moments is not always engaging for a reader!! It can get irritating and m sure u must have lost quite a few of your readers in first 25 pages.........

As a conclusion GRRRRREEEAATTT WORK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't comment on the stories here.

I just don't. this story makes me break that rule.

You need two things - an editor and a publisher. you've already done the hard work - you have written an epic tale.

Thank you for sharing it. I greatly enjoyed reading it.

wolfdragon76wolfdragon76about 13 years ago
Excellent story

Very rarely do i leave comments, but this is one of the best i have seen on here. Thank you and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is great!

I just want to echo what other people have said here, please PLEASE get yourself an editor and a publisher. I would pay to read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am stunned and amazed.

This is quite simply one of the most gripping sci-fi novels I have had the pleasure of reading. I rank you with Ender's Game and Dune. I would happily, joyfully pay money to read this. The world you created was original and compelling, the society fascinating, the characters intelligent and dynamic. Keep writing, get published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

The best story I've ever read on Literotica. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good Read

I have to admit I came on here for a quick "get off" story an randomly chose this one. It captured my attention immediately and held it throughout the whole story. I am not a huge SF reader but found the social aspects of this new world very interesting and wanted to learn more. Of course it isn't perfect and I agree with some of the previous posts, but all in all very well done! Looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An unexpected find

I read mostly scifi and fantasy and I this is as good as many published authors. The amount of detail that went into creating this world is impressive. It took me a few days to read it but I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
an amazing story of a lifetime journey

the title is deceptive sort of, but the read is absolutely excellent!! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Literally couldn't stop reading from start to finish. You have a lot of talent. I hope you publish work like this and I come across other reads with such believable, likable characters and worlds. Keep doing what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Seriously one of the best fiction stories I have read. You should seriously consider publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOP NOTCH

An excellent read! I am a fanatic sci-fi reader and this story was incredicle enthralling! I couldn't put my phone down! You should seriously consider publishing, your skills as a writer are certainly adequate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Top Story!

A very beautiful, engaging and intelligently written story. Very worthy - with a few changes - to be translated into a filmscript.

bunny_earsbunny_earsalmost 13 years ago
QUALITY NOT QUANTITY MY ASS!

this is the longest single story i have ever read on here. but every single word was magic. it kept me up at night, & made me look at religion differently. this is a superb creation, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This transcends Erotica.

Brilliant. This is good writing by any standard. The world is crafted in beautiful and horrible detail. This work has nightmare and virtue woven throughout it. It is deeply sexual without being crude, and manages to capture the real truths of men and women at their most intimate.

Religion is treated with all the glory it deserves, and equally with the fear due its misuse. It is very rare to see a work that so fully exposes and condemns the darkness that can stem from religion, while not forgetting the reality behind religion. Ilias is the greatest enemy of his religion entirely because of who he serves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well done

I find this difficult to masturbate to, but I have tears in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

I have been reading this story slowly for almost the past month and I have never worried about losing interest or not having time for it. The Preacher Man defies belief, especially that I would find it on Literotica and not in the Top Sellers shelf of my local bookstore. If one day you ever have the chance to adapt this to film or television, I pray you take that chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I started this last night at 9 pm and couldn't put it down stayed up all night and all of today except time to eat reading until I finished at 8pm great story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
12 hours, single read....

Wow! Great story. Couldn't stop. Story was great, science sounded plausible, as any good science fiction (not sci-fi, or horrors, syfy) story should. Congrats to whomever edited, I noted minimal spelling or grammatical errors. Whew, I need to get up and move around now.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Shit!

Fantastic script....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Transcendental

Forget about the /romantic/ parts. A story such as this deserves a shot at publication. And if not publication for this story, then publication for future material mentioned in Chapter 60, the "Publisher's Note" - a fitting end to the novella.

The tags for /The Preacher Man/ include many elements needed for the creation of a new world - or at least an extension based on current understanding of existing worlds. Religion, politics, war, and the problem of free will are all issues that are central to current human self-government. The inclusion of such issues in any story makes it one worth reading. Especially one as detailed as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Crap

Well, when I logged onto Literotica this morning I wasn't expecting to be sitting here for 5 hours just reading a story with very minimal amounts of smut!

This is publishable material, and I'm glad I got the chance to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Spent days finding time to read this. Truly a page clicker.

LokiPhoenixLokiPhoenixalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I don't impress easily in this genre, but this story has the ingredients of greatness with just a little more detail & fleshing out.

Breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Publish this. Please. It deserves to live on the page, hiding in the corner of the bookstore just waiting for the right person to find it.

Absolutely beautiful, and it's one of only a handful of stories that I've ever read where I've been unable to tear myself away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Print the book

Have read this several times, can't tear myself away for days. Would love to see the book (or ebook), even without the detailed sex scenes. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, anywhere.

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years ago
A fantastic story

This honestly is one of my most favorite stories on this site. I'm not sure where I can even begin my praise. I was simply blown away the first time I read this very imaginitive story. A very well written story that kept me drawn in until the very end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Publish!

Elaborate! Lengthen! Improve! 400 pages! Publish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Deserves an award

You should definitely try to publish-mainstream publishing may not want the sex scenes but the story itself is absolutely fantastic-I would nominate for a fiction award-it is a great, great, great story!!!! I am recommending to everyone I know-they can skip the sex if it isn't their thing, because I love this piece of work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

i found the story so intreging that I could hardly stop reading it before I went to bed. It is totally awesome

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
Phew

My eyes are barely functioning and I have so much to do now that Iv'e spent the last day or so reading this! Well detailed unique story, thank you!

CHeers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply great

With the detail this story had it reminded me of frank herbet's dune saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm surprised this hasn't been published elsewhere. Outstanding! Do you have an agent?

BigServBigServover 12 years ago
Magnificent

This is indeed a wonderful story, I'm surprised it hasn't been published either. It took me 3 days to read this story and I thought it would be a neat sci-fi with character building then lots of sexual chapters or paragraphs. I was wrong but not unsatisfied. It pulled me in and I couldn't escape! I would by this book should it ever be published. Long, emotional, wonderful, well written and a joy to read. (*****) and its on my favorites list now :) Thank you HammingByrd7!!

StormmasterXStormmasterXover 12 years ago
Simply Amazing!!

You worked all this out time frame longitude and latitude. Year adjustments proverbs and lessons learned. Awesome thank You for sharing with us your great mind.

PhilharmonicPhilharmonicover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I started this story three days ago as just another fling during my private time, I havnt been able to put it down since! Your characters and dialog are alive with complexity and emotion, I was totally absorbed in the ongoing story of Abdul Hadi.

I am proud to be a member of this same community as yourself, I am completely blown away. What started as a one night stand turned into one of the most treasured tales I have ever experienced!

I could go on for hours but I won't, suffice it to say, I am well and truly impressed, I loved every minute of it!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I love sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian fiction and imho your story is among the best I've ever read. Like many others have commented, it just needs a little refinement/expansion. I'm sure if your novella was published as a sci-fi novel, it would become a classic of the genre.

So I'm curious... why, four years later, have I not seen this at my local bookstore? Are you not interested in revising it? Have you rewritten it already and sent it out to agents? Will I see it any day now on amazon.com? Update, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

An Amazing story please think about turning into a published work. Please carry on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is the only story on this site I have read for the plot. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job!

Fantastic work.

tyesbookstyesbooksover 12 years ago
I bow to your creativity

Thank you very much for writing this story. While it is not the first story I have read on this site for the plot it is now my favorite. THANK YOU for your awesome writing. Please continue to write and I hope there is a sequel if there isn't one already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Probably the best story I have read on this site. If you aren't a professional writer, you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thankyou

A fantasic story.

Thankyou very much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Genius

You are nothing short of a literary genius. Get this published, you'll make millions and spread it to the world.

The blend of cultures was rather fascinating to a rudimentary history buff such as myself. Where did you pick up the Middle Eastern cultural aspects as an American?

Please, get this published. It is incredible.

Love Kintetic, too.

-Richard

fredrickafredrickaover 12 years ago
What a find

got this on my phone and used it as I rode the bus too and from work. It was well written, I will definitely be reading others. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

A masterpiece of SF writing. A whole weekends worth of reading, cannot wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great work

I have read all your stories here on lit and this is propably one of my favorites.

This is a book i would buy at a bookstore and i definetely agree that you should publish it.

To other readers i would like recommend the story Its My Party. If you liked this one you should like that even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Truly inspiring

As somebody with a theological background, as well a a teacher on multi-faith and multi-culturalism, I found this story fascinating. You have the ability to turn your ideas into a full-blown novel, and I would be delighted to see this story expanded and sitting on a bookstore's shelf

the_nickmanthe_nickmanabout 12 years ago
I did not really like this story!

First, the scenario is fascinating and i respect the commitement to write such a long work, you ahve some evry good ideas and your writing is quite good (just a bit to much numbers for my taste 20% this cl-14 that and so on), but in my eyes you have failed in the msot critical part sought after in this site (i think), first there are almost no erotic moments at all in this work, the sex scenes are mostly boring and unispiring and second, wich is far worse, you failed (again in my eyes, some people might see it different) to create and give life to interesting, like/loveable characters, the ones you used are not deep nor did i at any point start to care about them!

The story in itself was at best mildly interesting, so in total you created a very interesting world and backround and failed at the rest!! Also for some reason i get the feeling that you have a aversion with anal sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply outstanding.

I read. Fanatically. I must spend hundreds of pounds on books a year to read for pleasure, and I go through them at great pace. I could praise nearly every aspect of this story, and in great detail. I think, however, that it will suffice to say that I stopped reading what I was halfway through to finish this out of preference. An erudite, masterful work. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
binding!

The plot, characters and execution was marvelous and binding. I like scifi but usually avoid the ones concerning aliens or dystopian future. I thought I'd stop at first page, but for God! I started at 4pm last afternoon and finished it now at 8:30 am, no sleeping! Just one thought though, why so much use of Muslim names? To relate to burqa and polygamy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

I'll be honest, when I saw that this was over 40 pages long I decided to only read one maybe two pages at most. But this story truly captivated me and I ended up finishing it all the way through.

This site was intended for erotic stories, and even though this story generally fits that description, I'm so glad you didn't sacrifice the other attributes of a good story with the sex.

The characters were lovable, the story well planned, and the plot deep. You also included many facts from so many diverse fields of knowledge that it astounds me that this story was written by one person. The statistics reflected the nature of this controlling fictional government and emphasizes the feeling that this is all very possible. The characters were humorous and relatable and gave off a feeling of hope and pride through the challenges they faced in the story. The pacing was expertly planned and the diction was chosen very well. All in all, this was one amazing ride that I was glad I stuck around for.

FridayschildFridayschildalmost 12 years ago
Enthralled

46 pages & i read it in one sitting! Ur story telling skills are astounding. My iphone battery is dying, I missed dinner with my husband! & its 23.00 hrs in Singapore now. Your Abdul Hadi reminds me of my own love. He treats me with love & respect of equal partnership. Why I find this valuable in todays world? Simply because I have seen many women being thought of as an afterthought in my home country India. So I imagined my love when the Hero was mentioned. But he does have only one wife & i better remain that way :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My thinking is thus, to be honest:

You wrote a very impressive story with unique concepts and a solidly interesting and real world, not just a backdrop for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

This story, or perhaps "epic" is more apt a description was fantastic and imaginative, giving characters a deeper and more fundemental reason for their love. Deeply moving and a fantastic read! Publish it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Appreciation

I was not expecting this when I started reading this story, but I have to applaud you on your amazing story. As has been stated many times already, your story was not only a backdrop for sex, though there were still many erotic moments, but had a series plot which was incredible imaginative and captivating. Seriously, I cannot express enough how glad I am that I found this. Thanks for writing it, and please right more like this if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

This was incredible. This is what you'd expect if Margaret Atwood decided to write a sexy novel. You aren't Margaret Atwood, are you?? :) Because that would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a fantastic read!

i have read this story 3-4x at least and each time its an amazing read. imaginative compelling story, very well written, truly enjoyable to reread. congratulations and thank you for this epic timeless sci-fi story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I was extremely surprised to find a story of this caliber on this site. I could not stop reading it! I hope this story will one day become a movie. It's amazing and so imaginitive. I seriously hope you further pursue having this story published and turned into a movie. Its fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
proper saga

A lot like Heinlein's work that I read in the 60s & 70s. Now I want to re-read him, and the rest of hammingbyrd7. I'll re-read this, again with forgiveness for all those numbers. Didn't Heinlein too use numbers as language? Forgive an old man if I'm mistaken, my eternal innocence is the sneaky, slow-acting, old school kind.

When this story plays in a theater, perhaps Eva Cassidy's 'Over the Rainbow' can be a theme song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
..Box of Chocolates

Hammingbyrd7, I've written down your name for future reference....This work was a truly enjoyable 15 hour marathon read....Can only imagine the sustained appreciation I've garnered for this well-written, sensitive, plausible sci-fi adventure, dear author...WRITE OWWN!!!....THANK YOU & LITEROTICA for being such class acts...often Signed, 12 year fan of the site

P. S. premium box of chocolates

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
excellent

just completed my 3rd read

AMAZING work

I agree with anon, this would make a great movie!

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 11 years ago
What a story!!!!

As a stumbling and amateur contributor, I understand how difficult it is to compose even simple storylines. The Preacher Man is the work of an accomplished writer. Not just grammar and spelling (although there were a few mishaps), but phrasing, timing, consistency, etc. This is very publishable work.

Passion_PenPassion_Penover 11 years ago
How amazing!

What a fabulous read! I was hooked from the first chapter. Though this is hardly an x-rated smut story, the romance, intrigue, and compassion drive this tale to great heights.

Very well done. It's even better than Ender's Game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wholly Holy Holey

A truly fine read. You really grabbed my heart and squeezed tears from it when he was told that he preached. What a fine payment to him and to the world for all he continued to give of himself so that HIS holy vision could become realized. His courage and steadfastness of his beliefs in the face of such cynicism was the practice of his version of the Holy One. And although, before he was cured of being an eternal virgin husband, his memory/vision/living Holiness was truly holey, he/It persevered and began to write his homilies.

His profound simplicity that he continued to demonstrate while he was an eternal virgin all led down what I believe is the only path to true spirituality. All needed complexity is in the hands of the Holy One and we can never live more than a day at a time. Spirituality must include a great appreciation of Nature, unconditional Love, and faith in That which is greater than us, IMHO. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

A wholly novel SF storyline, with sex. A sustained 'alternatve civilization' tale, and a superb read. Wish I could imagine that kind of story. Many thanks to one who could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. More!

Thank you so much please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Far from being pulp fiction this is the work of a very talented author. The world created is compelling and imaginative. I would have gladly paid to read it. I hope you have, or will achieve success as author and hope you haven't stopped writing.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
One of the best

Fantastic story by a talented author. I wonder what happened to the author, why did he quit writing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need to publish on amazon

Simply lovely writing. YOU are a writer with a gift. Yes Heinlein was in similar territory and a GuyGableK as well with some others BUT you stepped out and made it your own.

You NEED a better title on amazon self publish but you can make a tidy amount.

A truly moving story ... Why waste time on Fap central ... May not have found you without ... But OMG ... You are worth more than 90% of the stories combined.

Just a great writer without a market.

Bigger and better things for you ... And thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Join the Choir

Simply excellent! An author i would willingly pay to read. Captivating storyline and reflective metaphore of our secular world with a loving vision of our greater potential. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Epic

An inspired writer. a thoroughly enjoyable read, I rate this 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep em coming

one of the best stories on this site...hands down !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best stories

It´s a really magnificent story which connects religion and science without being unlogical. I really couldn´t stop reading this story although my first language is not english.

Although I found it very confusing to read this story on this site I really love it. From the characters that have different personalities, to the creativity put into the story´s world and the progress of the story.

You really made my day!

coralcuntcoralcuntabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Beautiful story

Originally, I wasn't looking for something long to read and I nearly fainted at the 46 pages, but I read every single one of them. What caught my attention was that it was a solidly established world from the beginning, and it stands pretty strong in general literature because of the fact that the sex is more of a side thing. Honestly, with a little editing you could and should get this published. It deserves to be.

jrreite1jrreite1about 11 years ago
I loved it.

I would pay for this. Publish on amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pure Awesome!

I started reading this last night, ended up staying up all night then calling in sick to work to finish this off, this was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent plot, excellent writing, touching - thank you very much! Where can I buy your books?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is probably the best piece of literature I have ever read, either physical or digital. I was so engaged in this wonderfully set up world. The character of Abigail incited real, deep emotions for me. Thank you so much for this.

RachWebsterRachWebsteralmost 11 years ago
You wrecked my week end!

Couldn't put it down and I'm in trouble with the wife! fantastic story. can't say more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

just wow

WlljamWlljamalmost 11 years ago
By "The Holy"

I am humbled! Of the thousands of stories I have read over the years this is one of only about a dozen now that has had me so spellbound that I have read from start to finish in one sitting! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

This is the first time a story on this website has made me bawl my eyes out in sadness and in joy. Thank you for sharing this with us.

kukuikukuialmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

This story is an indescribable work of art. The amount of time, detail, research and passion shown in your writing is amazing. The detail! I don't think I've ever read such a thoroughly researched work of fiction, especially on a free-to-publish site.

"The Preacher Man" was recommended to me by a friend I met in a World Religions college course, and I have since passed the recommendations on. If a published version is available for purchase, I would love to buy it as thanks for such a poignant story.

scotters89scotters89almost 11 years ago
Cheers!

Bravo! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

This story was a superb piece of writing. I am amazed at the level of detail, and the plot kept me engaged for several days. Bravo!!

nightcodernightcoderalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Very good.

Keep writing, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

The plot, intricacies, and character perspective were wonderflly written. You especially did well at creating a very unique world of seemingly foreign concepts that evolved into a very tangible place to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

What a great story! You have a rare gift. Have you given any thought to submitting this to Analog or Asimov's or similar publication? I'd love for this to see a larger audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Add 8 days when divisible by 12 is a very nice touch and was the hook that got me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was by far one of the most beautiful and well written stories I've been faced to read. Wonderfully written with deep character intricacies and a storyline rich and wonderful, brilliant.

BrightXPsiBrightXPsialmost 11 years ago
Utterly compelling reading

Very intelligent and well thought-out. I read this story through from start to finish almost without stopping which is very unusual for an online story. Am now going to be thinking about it for days...

Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing!

this seems to be more of a recollection of something that have happened previously, I can relate to the plot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This has the workings of an a great novel you could easily get it publish it gripping and could sell a huge amount

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
intriguing story line

It was a well written and very intriguing story, but this is primarily an erotic fiction site and I have read hotter sex scenes in Jackie Collins Books

KatieTayKatieTayover 10 years ago
This is the single best work I have ever read on this site

This is exceedingly good. Reminiscent of Dune.

I would pay for an expanded novel version.

Perhaps other POV characters: Jibran, Ammar, Abigail, Kefira

Thank you, if you're still seeing this, for such a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

The best piece of work on this site by a country Mile, congratulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous