The Preacher's Daughter Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

She got out of her car and was walking to the house when she saw Jimmy standing in his yard next door. He waved to her and she returned his wave. She hurried into the house so that she would not have to talk with him.

When she entered the house, the phone was ringing. Lucy answered it by instinct. "Hello."

"Hello," the woman's voice on the other end of the line said. "Are you the wife of Charlie Finch?"

"Yes I am," Lucy replied. "What can I do for you?"

"I really don't know how to say this except to just say it," she said. "I'm Sandra Kelly and I've been sleeping with your husband for the last four years. I'm not proud of it but I did love him. He told me that he loved me and was leaving you but he always had some excuse why he couldn't leave just then. Now I know that he was lying to me also. The lying bastard was also seeing another woman who works in the same office that I do. Needless to say, we had words. Two other women who work in the office came to be and told me that they had affairs with him also. One of them knew of two other women that he had seen. After talking to each other, we decided to call you and let you know what was going on and to give you any assistance that we could."

"Would all of you be willing to testify at at divorce hearing?" Lucy asked.

"All of us would and there's a man who works with him that comes into our office all the time and has told us of several affairs that Charlie has had the road," she said. "I'm sure that he would also testify, I can ask him."

"I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this call," Lucy said. "I need to get your names and phone numbers so my lawyer can call you. Please tell the other women that I appreciate their help also."

Lucy he felt so relieved as she wrote the numbers. This was just the ammunition she needed to set things straight between her and Charlie. She was wondering how the she could do this whenshe had to get Billy back to Tennessee this weekend. She would have to work that out with Elaine and Billy later. Right now she had to get things together to take back to her parents home.

She heard a tap on the back door. She knew it would be to Jimmy and she did'n want to talk with him but she knew she did not have a choice. She opened the door and he came in.

"I have missed use so much," he said as he put his arms around her and kissed her.

She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him away from her but he resisted and held on tightly. He was pressing himself against her and she felt his hard cock against her stomach. She knew she had to stop this now or there would be no turning back. She had enjoyed her time with him but it was his youthful enthusiasm to do the right thing in telling Charlie about their affair that caused her so much trouble.

She slapped him across the face as hard as she could and said, "Back off! Who do you think you are coming in here like this and acting as if nothing has happened? Your going to my husband and telling him that my baby could be yours tore my life apart. Can't you count? I quit seeing you almost 11 months before my baby was born and you thought she could be yours? Get out of here. You have already caused me too many problems. Go now! I have nothing more to say and I don't want to hear anything that you have to say."

"But..." he started to say but was interrupted.

"Go now before I call the police!" she almost yelled.

The back door had just closed with his leaving when the front door opened and Charlie walked in. "So you came to your senses and came back to me," he said sneeringly. "I knew you would. I've been waiting for it. Now come here and give big Charlie a kiss."

"Charlie, as usual you have it all wrong," she said. "I only came back to make it final and get what I have coming to me. I'm talking about this house, half our bank account and half of all our other assets."

"You must have lost all your senses up there in the mountains of Tennessee," he said. "What makes you think I would give you anything after what you did to me?"

"My attorney will contact you and talk to you about Sandy and the others," she stated firmly. "I put up to with all of your philandering for so many years. I couldn't stand it anymore. So I had a brief indiscretion and for that you think you are going to punish me. I think not."

She gathered her clothes and a few other things while he mostly watched. Charlie never even one time acknowledged Tiffany. Every time he tried to say anything to Lucy, she would say, "Tell it to my attorney."

Shortly after Lucy had left the Elaine's house, Billy had taken a shower. Afterwards, he dried off, wrapped the towel around him, and headed back to his bedroom. As he was walking down the hall, Elaine came out of her bedroom also wrapped in a towel.

She laughed and said, "I'll show you mine if you'll show be yours."

Without thinking, he dropped his towel. She was surprised that he did so but dropped hers also. They stood there for a few seconds looking at each other's naked body while blood was pumping into Billy's cock. His cock was soon standing straight out and slightly upward.

"Wow, you're really hung," she said as she stepped closer to him and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She started to stroke him as she kissed him. His hands began to roam first her back and then he had one breast in each hand. He rubbed his hands over her breasts and she moaned into his mouth. She separated her legs so that his cock would lay between them. In that position, his dick was rubbing the entire length of her pussy. Their tongues were entwining each other as he stooped slightly allowing the head of his cock to find the entrance to her love canal. He pushed his hips forward and sank about half of his cock into her pussy. As if they had practiced it, her legs wrapped around him and he supported her with his hands on her firm ass. He started to walk with her hanging on him.

She was not in a mood to talk, but she said, "My room."

He carried her into her bedroom and while staying connected laid her crossways her bed. He was fucking her lick a piston working in a cylinder. He loved to see her freckled breast jiggling as he stroked. He leaned forward and took the nipple of one breast into his mouth and tortured it with his lips and teeth. It wasn't long until the first orgasm hit her. He could fill her pussy at any time but he chose to wait. Her pussy was massaging his cock as she was moaning and throwing her head from side to side. He thought about every non-sexual thing that he could think of while he continued to fuck her for almost five minutes. Finally, his control faded and he shot what seemed like a gallon of cum into her quivering love hole.

She acted as if she would like to have more but his cock was slowly but surely deflating. Not having a lot of experience, he fell back on the one thing he knew. He pulled his cock out of her and knelt beside the bed. He pulled her to him and placed his head between her legs. He licked from her asshole to her clit while she continued to climax. He shortened his strokes with his tongue to lick from her pussy to her clit. Each time he licked over her pussy, some of his cum would leak out. He found that he liked the mixture of his cum her pussy juice and continued to lick until she was dry.

About halfway sitting up, she pulled him up her body until he was lying on top of her. His cock had almost fully recovered she noticed a she rolled over to her side and took it in her hand. She leaned over him and took the head of his cock into her mouth and twirled her tongue around his helmet. When he was fully hard, she straddled him and enveloped his cock with her pussy. As she fucked him, her firm breasts were shaking up and down. This sight really turned Billy on and as hard as he tried he was unable to hold back. It was obvious that she was cuming and he joined her in that blissful feeling.

They lay on the bed holding each other for quite a while but just before Billy fell asleep, Elaine said, "Let's go take a shower. I'll wash your back."

They were still in the shower when Lucy came back. Lucy looked all through the house but could not find them. She opened the bathroom door and saw them caressing under the hot water.

"I don't know if I am too early or too late," Lucy stated.

"I think you're timing is just right," Elaine said. "Why don't you join us?"

Lucy tried her best to be upset at the situation but she could not so she took off her clothes and joined them. The combination of the hot water and their hands massaging her felt wonderful. The tension of the last couple of hours quickly left her and she realized that she was again horny. Elaine massaging her breast while Billy attacked her pussy quickly got her into the mood. Billy turned her facing Elaine and slid his cock between her legs. She was shorter than Elaine and fucking her while standing up was not going to be easy but he stooped enough so that the head of his cock found her entryway and pushed forward filling her pussy with his manhood.

Elaine kissed her, giving her the first lesbian kiss that he had ever had. It would not be her last. While Billy was slowly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, she and Elaine were passionately kissing. Elaine dropped one hand and started to massage Lucy's clit. Lucy felt her orgasm building and moaned into Elaine's mouth. The orgasm grew and her legs were growing weaker. She was being held up mostly by Billy's cock in her pussy. She was in a full-blown orgasm and knew she was out of control. When she felt Billy begin to cum, she leaned back against him and felt his arms and circle her body and his hands hold her breasts. Elaine knelt in front of her and used her tongue to lick their union. She licked the bottom of Billy's cock and Lucy's clit. Since the water was beginning to get cold, they dried off and went to Elaine's bedroom. They took turns kissing, licking, and fucking each other until the middle of the afternoon.

Billy had heard of orgies and assumed that this was one. He never really knew what went on at one of them so he just did whatever felt good to him. He kissed and licked whatever was available be it breast or pussy. The only real surprise that he got was when Elaine was on her knees licking Lucy's pussy and he was going to put his dick in Elaine's pussy. Elaine took hold of his cock and put his endowment against her asshole.

"Put it in here," she said.

Billy had never heard of it but he pushed forward and his cock was soon buried in her ass. It was the tightest place that his cock had been and it felt wonderful. He started pumping in and out and the feeling was so good that he knew that he would want to do this again. Lucy was moaning as she had orgasm after orgasm, Elaine was groaning and licking Lucy's pussy, and Billy was emitting guttural noises from his throat as he was reaching his climax and pumping ropes of cum into Elaine's beautifully freckled ass. Billy knew that this was an afternoon that he would not soon forget. He wondered if there was anything sexual that he had not done. He thought that maybe this afternoon and completed his education. He had licked Elaine's pussy while Lucy road his hard cock. He had received blowjobs from both women. He had given both women oral sex, fucked their pussy's and Elaine's ass. He was spent.

It one of their quiet times, Lucy told them her good news. Elaine was happy for her but Billy saw that he would be losing her and was quietly saddened by the news. They decided that they would not be leaving for Tennessee that afternoon. Lucy called her parents and explained to them what had happened with Charlie. Billy called his mother and let Lucy talk to her. While her parents seemed happy with the news, Billy's mother was not quite so enthused about Billy spending another night in Atlanta with this older woman but thanked Lucy for calling. Billy did not ev en think about calling Bethann.

With Lucy's permission Elaine called an attorney friend of hers she had dated once or twice. After explaining the situation, they decided to meet for drinks so that Lucy could put him on retainer. Billy decided not to go and took a nap instead. As he passed Elaine's bedroom, he noticed that the aroma of sex still hung heavily in the air. He went into his bedroom, lay down across the bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Lucy and Elaine met with Roger Whitleyin the lounge of the Holiday Inn that was close to Elaine's house. After they had explained Lucy's situation, he asked Lucy for a dollar as his retainer and told her he would get the rest of it from her husband. She gave him a copy of the list of names and phone numbers that Sandra had given her. He said that he would meet with them and followup any leads they gave him but it seemed that they had a pretty good case. He told Lucy that they would file papers as soon as possible and for her to be ready to move back into her house as good old Charlie would have to be moving. Needless to say, this was good news to Lucy and made her extremely happy.

Lucy and Elaine went back and picked up Billy and they went out to dinner. After a good meal the three of them went back to Elaine's house and took it easy. They decided that all three would sleep in Elain's king-size bed. They didn't really do anything except touch and rub but they enjoyed each other's closeness. The next morning, Elaine woke Billy up with her mouth on his cock. Billy woke Lucy up by pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy. They took turns fucking and sucking each other and by 10 AM, Lucy and Billy were ready for breakfast and ready to hit the road, which they did as soon as Tiffany was fed and Billy took care of his breast pumping duties.

Just north of Marietta, Lucy asked, "Did you have a good time in Atlanta?"

"I had such a good time that I can't tell anyone in Tennessee about it," Billy replied. "I thought that maybe we would be able to get together while down there but I never expected that you, Elaine, and I would do the things we did."

Lucy explained what happened and when she and Elaine met with of the lawyer. Billy was crushed. He knew that Lucy would be moving back to Atlanta shortly and he would lose her. He tried to think of some way to be close to her. He made a note to check on colleges near Atlanta once he was back home. He knew that the way his mother acted about him going on the trip would be an omen as to how she would act if he told her he was moving to Atlanta. They drove for hours in silence. She sat close to him with her head on his shoulder and her hand tracing his cock through his pants.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12