The Preacher's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping her lovely hips I held myself against her ass cheeks as hard as I could, then slowly pulled back.

"Oh Hard. Do it hard!"

I obliged. What a sensation. I gave a couple more violent thrusts.

"Aack. Wait! Keep it in! Hold still! Don't move!" Lee commanded.

My cock felt a rippling, grasping sensation from deep inside that started me shooting cum so strongly my knees began to cave. I fell forward and she let go of her ass to brace herself with her arms. To avoid crushing her I rolled to the side, pulling my stiff cock out with a 'splop'.

"Did you feel that?" an excited Lee asked. "I didn't cum, but YOU did didn't you. Going that deep made my cunt convulse. Wow! Wow! Wow!"

She was like a delighted little girl, kissing me starting at my mouth and on down to my now limp cock.

"I never did this before." She said and sucked the cum soaked member into her mouth. I moaned encouragement. It didn't take long for my cock to harden again.

"God woman, and you were worried about not knowing what to do."

"Mmmlllffffmmmpp!"

"I won't go off again if that's what you're trying."

She raised up and stuck her tongue out at me. "I want it hard enough so I can get on. My turn to 'Fuck' you. Think you can take it??"

With that she spun around, straddled me, grabbed my cock and rubbed it back and forth between her slippery cunt lips. Giving me another sassy look at her tongue, she centered my cock at her cunt hole, and took it in…...

She pumped and squiggled for a long time.

"My legs can't stay bent like this." Without my cock coming out she did a split, changing position, ending with her legs between mine and laying tits to my chest. Her cunt squeezed tight on my cock.

Lee pumped in earnest using a steady motion, rubbing my cock on her clit as it went in and out. After what seemed long time she began to breath heavily, sweating from exertion. Suddenly she froze, opened her eyes and looking at me said, "I'm Cuming! Eee, Yaah. I'm Cuming." We kept our eyes locked on each other while she was going off. She held her position on my cock, but her ass cheeks twitched like crazy.

"Oh yes. ….. Jesus H. Christ! ….. You didn't go off this time, but I SURE DID"

….. ….. …..

I awoke slowly, opened my eyes. It was still dark so I closed them again. A strong smell of recent sex and the shower running brought me to full consciousness. 'My god. It isn't some strange fantasy of mine. She really is here.'

I could see the shower from the bed. Lee's lovely form was silhouetted on the hazy glass. I lay down again, waiting for her to finish, my mind whirling with worries, excitements and expectations.

I raised up on one elbow and watched as she unselfconsciously dried herself. After flipping the towel over the shower door she turned the vanity light on. In the mirror she saw me watching.

Sticking her butt out and wiggling it at me she said, "You're up. It's about time………" She flicked her eyes from my face to the covers. "Oh-oh. I see something else is up too."

My cock was making a noticeable tent in the covers.

"I woke up a long time ago.", she rattled on, "Couldn't sleep thinking about everything. I wanted to wake you up so we could 'Fuck' …… I like that, … 'so we could fuck', ….. never realized what fun it is to say 'Fuck' and mean it."

I pulled the covers back, inviting her to come to me. She hesitated a moment, came over and crawled in.

Sensing a reluctance I asked, "I something wrong?"

"I'm so worked up about leaving and everything else I can't get my thoughts on….. Forget that O.K.? Should I suck you?

"Lee, be in charge of your own body! If you are not in the right place for sex, tell me."

She snuggled down beside me and held each other a while.

We eventually got up. I went back into the house for some last minute things. When it came time to leave I told Lee to stay out of sight in the bedroom while I hooked the Jeep to the RV. I backed the RV out on the street and then got the Jeep and drove it behind the RV. While attempting to hook the tow bar I was startled by, of all people, Caleb!

"Getting ready to head south I see. Need a hand?" He greeted.

"Oh, HI. You startled me, I didn't see you coming. Yes, I could use a little guidance. I need to drive forward more until those cross bars match the bumper."

Caleb stood between the RV and the Jeep and motioned me forward, then to stop.

"Thanks. That has a real help." I got out to raise the hood and disconnect the electrical system on the Jeep.

"Have you seen Lee lately?" he asked. "I'm looking for her, don't know where she went."

"Saw her walking late yesterday afternoon when I was loading the RV. Said 'Hi' to her. She was walking toward your house."

"Really? Well then she must be at Mrs. Barnes. She's been quite ill I understand. I'll be getting back now. Have a great trip."

"I will. I'm sure I will." I said as I locked the Jeep and went to the RV.

….. ….. …..

At the freeway entrance I turned North. After a few minutes Lee came up and sat in the co-pilot's seat. "How far North do you think we should go before I call?"

The idea was to drive North on the Interstate an hour or so and have Lee call to leave a message saying that she had left Caleb and wasn't coming back. If the call was traced it might point Caleb in the wrong direction.

"There's a rest stop soon. We can make your call when we get there."

"Saw her yesterday.", "She was going toward your house." Lee mimicked, "Pretty clever…. I am so excited I can't believe it. This is going to work! The view from here in the RV is fantastic! I love it." Lee chattered on for a long while.

Eventually I pulled into the rest stop, parked between a couple of road rigs and shut down.

We sat for a few moments, neither of us moving or saying anything. Lee broke the moment saying, "You are worried aren't you. You wish you never saw me don't you?"

"No." I said, raising up out of the drivers seat. "I was wondering how long it would take for us to get our cloths off so I can slide my cock up that fantastic cunt again!" Pointing to my obvious hard-on I said, "The phone call can wait."

She giggled delightfully and pushed me back. "Me FIRST!"

In the bedroom Lee started stripping. I told her to wait. I wanted to slowly undress and discover her all over again. I began with her T shirt then cupped, kissed and caressed her breasts. I carefully pressed an erect nipple between my teeth, then kissed my way as I pushed her pants down. When I came to her mound I pushed her to sit on the bed. I put my head between her knees and pushed forward forcing her legs apart. Her pants held her ankles together.

"What are you doing?" she ask in a tiny voice.

Not answering I pressed forward and kissed her puffy lips.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Not that. Are you going to do that?"

When my tongue slid up her slit she shuddered, lay back and continued muttering, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

I found her hard clit and massaged it enthusiastically with my tongue. I slid a finger in her cunt for good measure and matched my actions to the urgency of her "Oh my god's"

Soon her knees spread wide and then clamped tightly against my head. I kept going as she trembled and shuttered, then stopped. Lee pushed against my head, "Stop. Please stop. I need you to stop. I can't stand it."

I pulled back and let us both catch our breath.

"My god. You are going to kill me. I'll never make it to Arizona."

"O.K. then. It's my turn to get off." I said with glee and aimed my rampant cock between her legs.

"WAIT!", she insisted as she held me back with a hand. "See if your thing… I mean COCK can find it's own way in. See if it goes in on it's own."

I let go of my cock. Lee grasped my hands, entwining our fingers. I pressed the rock hard member toward her crotch. I was more than ready so I just shoved hard. It jammed, missing center slightly and slid in.

"Ooooh Yes!" Her hands pulled me to her, "I love the feel when you go in."

Lee's cunt held me in a tight grasp while I unwisely pumped hard and went off right away. Being used up from earlier episodes I shot a paltry load and withdrew.

"I need some rest and sustenance or you are going to kill me and you never will get to Arizona!" I exclaimed.

"I can see the headlines now, 'Naked bodies found in RV'." Lee giggled.

….. ….. …..

Back on the road I asked, "Tell you what. Do you like casinos?"

"Are you kidding? I've never been anywhere much. I understand they are sinful places." Smirking she said, "I wouldn't want to lead you astray or anything."

"I know an RV park where we can stay next to a big casino that has all kinds of stores there too. We can buy you some cloths. What you have now is gamey and worn out from going on and off so much."

Lee's T shirt hit the side of my face. A long, loud blast from a truck horn faded away behind us going the opposite direction. The driver obviously saw the spectacular result of Lee's topless maneuver.

. . . . . . . . . .

We got to the RV park about 6:00 PM. During the routine to set the RV up for the night, Lee was into everything, wanting to know how it all worked. It was hot so we had the AC on and relaxed with a soda on ice. We were sitting across from each other. She gave a look. I gave her one back and we began laughing. We couldn't stop for a long time. Worn out we decided to take a nap. And that's exactly what we did. We slept until about 10:00 PM.

"I guess we will have to get me some cloths tomorrow." Lee said stretching. We hadn't gotten under the covers. Lee was naked because she had rinsed her T shirt and panties out. I watched her get up and feel them.

"Mmm. They're dry already. …. Oh my gosh! Look at all those lights over there.", she said bending to look out the window. I sat up and reached between those cute butt cheeks to feel her cunt. She put her hand on mine and held it against her pussy.

"The casino is open all night. I wonder if the stores are open too." I said while sliding an index finger in. "Don't move. I've got an idea." I dropped my pants and pumped my cock a couple times to harden it up.

"Why am I not surprised." She said, her ass displayed invitingly before me. I reached for the body lotion on the vanity and squirted a huge blob on my cock. Then I put a liberal squirt on my fingers and slid them between her butt cheeks.

"Eee. Not again. It's cold.", She squealed.

I held the head of my cock to her sphincter and pressed until the head sunk in.

"Uh, Uh! Holy shit! What are you doing." She tried to raise up but I held her down. A moment later I grasp her hips and watched my cock slowly sink up her ass.

"Oooff. It feels like you're stuffing a telephone pole up there. Go slow! ….. O.K. It's O.K. if you just go slow."

I held myself to her and reached around to find her clit. In a moment it was hard and Lee was pushing against me in small, animated stokes.

"Pull out real slow." She asked, "Then put it back in. I want to feel it go in."

After about three exciting times watching my cock head pop in and out I grunted, "I can't do that any more. I'll go off."

"Yes! …Yes! Cum in my ass! ….. Stick it way in and shoot your cum up my ass."

I sunk my cock deep and moved opposing her rocking motion. I could feel the cum building up. "I'm going off soon! It's almost there!"

Lee hollered "Please! Yes, please. Cum in my ass. Fuck my ass. Fill my ass with your cum until it runs out."

"There! There!" I groaned. My cock blasted spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in her ass.

"I can feel that. Oh baby I can feel that."

We took a long, caressing shower together where I touched her off and then we got dress. … Again.

….. ….. …..

It was only a few minutes before we were off to the casino. Lee was enthralled with everything…. I was enthralled with her.

The stores were open. We got back to the RV about 2:00 AM. Lee found some basics along with a couple nice outfits. She bought a bra. I told her she didn't need one. She flashed me her sassy tongue again.

"When we get to Arizona I'm going to get a job and pay you back!" Lee insisted.

"I could have paid one of those girls we saw at the casino a hell of a lot more money than you just spent and she would NOT have been able to hold a candle to you sweetie."

"Enough of that!"

BAM! Lee made her point by pounding a fist into my shoulder.

"Besides, I'm probably the one who should be paying. How about we sleep and get some rest. In the morning I'll give you $2.00 and fuck your brains out."

"DEAL."

--- end ---

12