The Prefect Place Ch. 04

Story Info
The ceremony.
1.1k words
3.8
12.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and took the long walk to the ceremony room. He saw her laying there waiting for him.

She heard him come in, turned, and walk towards her. He wore nothing but a thin white robe.

He stopped at the head of the altar, and waited. At the sound of a door opening he looked up to see a hooded figure walking to him.

"You come before me to marry this woman, yes or no?" the voice said.

"Yes I do." he said.

He turned to her and asked the same thing, and her answer was the same yes. The hooded figure then told him to disrobe. He stepped down and took off his robe. The figure took her hand and helped her down.

"Kneel down." the figure told her.

She kneeled down and he clamp each wrist that was hanging from the ceiling.

"Take your cock, and put it in her mouth and slid it back till you have buried it there, and do not stop till you are there. One stroke, make it count!." the figure told him.

The figure held her head and he step up with his cock ready, touched her lips. With one hard thrust he buried his cock.

Her eyes watered, and she screamed. He felt it, and it pained him greatly. He stepped back leaving her gasping.

The figure raised his hand and she felt herself being lifted. An odd looking bench was brought in. She was helped onto the table. She was on her tummy, her legs were open, and tried at the ankle.

"You are to step up and plunged your cock into her ass." the figure told him.

He took a step up and grip her thighs and slammed his cock hard into her ass hole. Stepped away and waited. The figure stepped behind her. He knew what was to happen, he did not like it, but he had no choice.

She felt the HOT touch of the hooded figure, then she felt a HOT blade slice though her.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she screamed.

She was losing consequences, but she could still feel his searing cock fucking her hard. Then she felt the burning liquid filling her body. The figure was cumming inside her. She passed out then.

His fists clenched tightly as he waited for the roar that would follow soon. She was going to pass out soon. Then he heard it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" the hooded figure roared, that made the walls rattle.

He looked at her , she had pass out cold. He watched as the figure motioned for her to be taken. She was floating across the room and out the doors. He walked up to the figure, and kneeled down.

"Now By the power of darkness, you are now man and wife." the figure said, holding out his hand to him.

He placed his hand in his fathers and together they walked into the master bedroom where his wife waited for him to make her pregnant.

He sat and watched his wife sleeping for hours. When the doors open and his father walks in.

"Its time son, you must not wait any longer." he told him, and left.

He walks over to the bed, and gentles wakes his wife. He pushes between her legs and rubs his cock over wet pussy. As she wakes up he thrusts into her. Once his cock starts moving inside her pussy he cannot stop, his cums been building all day, and he needed to let it out.

"Get ready baby, I am going to cum soon." he grunted in her ear.

He thrusts slow, and hard over and over again.

"Oh God I am cummingggg!!! he grunted.

She could feel the short hot blasts leaving his cock, filling her, she felt the baby starting. Then she pass out again.

She opened her eyes to the glaring sun, and the heat beating down on her naked body. Sitting up carefully she looked around she saw the house in the distance, but she could not remember how she got here. Slowly she stood up and started walking towards the house.

He opened his eyes not sure what happen, he lifted the covers and looked down and saw that his cock was longer, and thicker. At least he thought it was. Then he noticed the wedding band on his finger. Suddenly everything came rushing back to him. Flinging the covers off, and standing up grabbing his robe. He sat off to find his wife.

She pushed open the door and heard yelling from upstairs. In a rush of feelings she remembered everything, then she saw her husband coming down the stairs.

"There you are Miss, You left so early this morning, I called out to you but you did not answer." the older gentleman said.

"I must not have heard you, I am sorry you worried." she told him.

By then her husband was by her side pulling her into his arms, kissing her. She forgot about everything, and anybody else but the kiss. Hot, sweet, bolts of lighting hit her in places that made her body burn up in flames. He picks her up and carries her up the stairs to their bed. He lifts her legs, and he rubbed his cock head against her pussy then thrust hard up into her.

"Oh God Yes Fuck me!!!!" she groaned.

He held her hips in a tight grip, and pounded his cock into her hard. He needed to fuck her hard, she begged him to fuck her harder. She reached between them and grabbing his balls and rubbing them against her pussy as he was sliding his cock in and out.

"AAAAAAGGGHHHH!! FUCKING TIGHT!!, OH GOD BABY IM CUMMINGG!!!!!" he yelled.

Watching as she slept, he heard the bedroom door open and in walks the old man.

"Hello Son, its time for us to sleep now." he tells him.

He looks up to see his father undressing and climbing in bed on the other side of his wife. He lays there watching his father touch, lick, and kiss his all over her body.

"She is so beautiful my son, she makes me hard just thinking about her. She let me touch her in places your mom never aloud me." he said, his hand moving between her thighs.

He watched his father finger fucking her pussy, and her hand wrapping around his cock, then he felt her hand on his cock also. She opens her eyes and saw her husband, and her father-in-law. She climbs on top of her father-in-law and gentle slid down his cock. She turns and told her husband to put his up her ass hole.

They spent the rest of the evening fucking, sucking, and loving one another.