The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything for you baby. Whatever you want, I'll do." But instead of sucking that last little bit and completing the job, you pulled away, rising, and two handed lifted the blindfold from my eyes. Dropping back down to my cock, you gripped it with your left hand, holding it upright, your mouth sinking over the top, going down, down, the suction and tongue work letting me know this time you had no intention of stopping, and you didn't. Your hand stroked with perfect rhythm, your mouth suctioned, my eyes glazed over with lust – but not totally unseeing. As my cock head expanded and then exploded sending my juice jetting into your mouth, my eyes became aware of the three naked ladies lying on the bed, watching us, and fondling each other.

My mind took somewhat longer to comprehend what I was seeing, my concentration focused on the throbbing prick between my legs and the warm mouth wrapped around it. Suddenly the reason for everything became clear; the ties and blindfold, the music hiding their entry into the room, the unexplained "shhh," from earlier. Even the wording of your last questions moments before....

"I see you've met my girlfriends," you giggled, seeing my wide eyes as I looked down at you. Wiping a smattering of my juices from your lips with one hand, your other still wrapped around my shrinking cock, your eyes twinkled. "You're going to have to choose which pussy is riding your tongue and which pussies are riding your fingers, but mine is the one that's going to be riding your cock."

~

I glanced over at the girls, and then back at you, back at the girls and back to you once more. You're expression hadn't changed from your impish smile, knowing you'd totally caught me by surprise. "Happy Birthday, hon."

"But... Neilah..." I stammered glancing back at the girls on the bed, smiles of glee radiating from all of them, the reality of what you were saying, the reality of their nakedness, of our nakedness, and what it probably meant finally coming through.

The skinniest and tallest of the three was lying on her side, behind a second girl, with her head resting in the lap of the third. The hand of the third girl was on her breast, her fingers stroking back and forth across her nipple. The girl in front was leaning back slightly against the girl lying down, her arm lying on top of her naked leg, for the moment obviously just watching us.

"What...?" I began, and then stopped, knowing – but yet not knowing. I felt your hands on my arms, beginning to undo the ties.

"You've always said your biggest fantasy was four girls at once, to try and get them to all come at once... So this is my birthday present for you, your fantasy come true. Your cock belongs to my pussy, but otherwise we can all have fun.

I caught movement and looked up to see that the girl in front had stood and was walking towards us. "Say hello to Crystal," you said. I glanced up at Crystal; her eyebrows rose in greeting, followed by a wink.

Crystal was one of those girls that would forever be known for her boobs. Huge compared to Neilah and the other two girls, I had no doubt that she was used to men having trouble looking her in the face. Easily Double D's or more, they swayed massively as she bent at the waist to untie my other arm. "Um, hello?" I said. Both arms came free almost simultaneously, and Crystal immediately turned sideways sitting down on my lap.

"Surely after that performance you can say hello better than that," she said, turning her face to me, her arm going around my neck and leaning in to kiss me. I had no choice – so I kissed her back.

It was a lover's kiss, laden with a promise of more to come. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, I sucked it in and my hand, which had naturally moved to her waist when she sat in my lap, began automatically moving towards her breast of its own volition. Her hand came off my neck and intercepted my wrist just as I cupped her breast, pulling my hand away. "You can get acquainted with my girls in a bit," Crystal said, sliding off my lap, her hand relinquishing its grip on my wrist to slide up and momentarily caress my cheek. Kneeling down, she began to release my right ankle, while Neilah worked on my left.

"This is Alyssa," Neilah said. I glanced up at the other two girls, the shorter one that had been in back on the bed, had now moved to the front. She half stepped over Crystal, who pulled her head back out of the way so she could, and turned to also slide into my lap. Unlike Crystal, Alyssa's hand went straight to my semi-hard, but rapidly growing, cock.

"Well hello there, Mr. Ben. Neilah's told us you had a nice one, and she's right. I'm just pissed that she says she won't completely share you with us." With that she leaned in, and just like Crystal, gave me a full mouth, tongue filled, kiss. Following suit from Crystal's lead, this time I didn't try to fondle Alyssa, but she had other thoughts. Her hand reached over and, finding my arm, slid her hand toward my wrist, and then drew my hand to her tit. "You can say hello to my girls any... time... you... want," she said, drawing out each of the last words so they were each a sentence in themselves. I gladly squeezed her orb, a perfect handful, my finger trailing across her nipple as she pulled away.

"Slut!" Crystal said as Alyssa slid back out of my lap and turned towards her.

"You love it!" she retorted, grabbing one of Crystals breasts two handed and bending, lifted it enough to suck her nipple into her mouth. Crystal didn't try and stop her, instead reached forward with her own hand for Alyssa's pussy. With Alyssa facing away from me I couldn't see, but when she shifted her legs slightly apart, I knew exactly where Crystals hand had landed.

I barely had time to admire Alyssa's naked and near perfect bottom, her pussy lips barely visible just below where Crystal's hand was playing, before Neilah, standing after finally getting the last tie on my ankle undone, interrupted with "And this is Victoria."

Obviously not as extroverted as Crystal and Alyssa, Victoria didn't step forward any further until I stuck my hand out to her. I was finally able to stand and pulled my arm back, bringing Victoria to me. There her shyness stopped; her face turning up to mine just like the other girls, her hand reaching around and grabbing my ass as my now almost totally hard cock pressed into her belly. Her second hand followed suit, grabbing my other cheek and holding me against her as she wiggled her belly against my cock. Releasing my ass she pulled away, her hands coming around my body, her right hand reaching up to stroke my cock as she stepped back. "We're going to have fun, aren't we?" she said. Reaching for my right hand, I reached up to take it just as Neilah took hold of my left.

Together Neilah and Victoria led me to the bed. Looking around at all three girls, I thought back to the first time I'd thought about being with all of you together. You'd told me about how you were getting together with the girls that night, a little 'slumber party', and how at your parties you always ended up in a tangled mess of naked female bodies. You told me how you'd all been playing together ever since high school, all been having sex together – sometimes one on one, other times three or all four of you together. Although occasionally one of you hooked up with a boy and wasn't around quite as much for a while, you always ended up back together. I'd told how I thought that would be fun, an orgy of girls, all pleasuring me – and each other. It had become one of your favorite things for me to talk dirty to you about, how I'd love to have a harem full of girls at my beck and call, how I'd eat and suck and lick and fuck them all. Although I'd never thought it would happen, even that very first time you'd commented that my dick didn't get into anybody's pussy except yours.

Releasing Victoria's hand, I turned to Neilah. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," she said, raising her face to mine, a smile of pleasure at surprising me on her face. I pulled her to me to kiss her, only to feel a hand insinuate itself between our bodies to grip my cock. Seconds later, two other sets of hands began stroking my ass and sliding between our bodies. I realized almost immediately that the hands weren't all on my body and looked down to find different hands doing different things; some fondling Neilah's breasts, others on my own chest and body, a hand sliding down Victoria's belly, all at the same time. Stepping back from me, Neilah's hand ran down my arm and pulled, directing me to the bed. "You're in charge," she said. "We'll do whatever you want; all you need to do is be specific." She gently pushed me backward until I found myself sitting.

My hand still in Neilah's, I glanced past her to the other girls appraising the bodies that, with the exception of Neilah's, until moments before I'd never seen. Victoria and Alyssa were virtually the same height, but after that - the comparisons changed. Victoria had the smallest breasts, mere mounds on her chest, but with continuously erect nipples that more than made up for their smallness. Their bottoms on the other hand, were exquisite, and nearly the same - almost as nice as Neilah's. They probably could have worn each other's swimsuit bottoms, but Neilah and Alyssa normally needed bras, whereas Victoria had no need for a bra except to hide her ever erect nipples. Victoria had a neatly trimmed bush, Neilah totally shaved her pussy, and Alyssa had a landing strip, a mere rectangle of pubic hair with an arrowhead at the bottom pointing at her pussy.

Crystal had the massive tits, and a massive butt to match, and was by far the largest of the four girls in all respects. Her big boobs and big butt giving her a distinctive hourglass shape despite her size. Like Victoria, Crystal's pubes were neatly groomed but her pussy lips were shaved.

"Anything I want?" I questioned.

"Neilah's being a spoilsport. She said we can't fuck you but we can do anything else you want, right Neilah?" Alyssa answered with a smile, glancing at Neilah whose head nodded in agreement.

"What if I ask you to do something you're ... not comfortable with?"

"Not much chance of that," Crystal said, glancing at the other girls, "but we'll say no if we don't want to."

I just nodded my head, thinking about what I wanted, getting used to this whole idea. "Whatever I want?" I repeated, not really asking a question, but not really knowing how or where to start. What was I to do, just tell one of the girls to suck my cock? It was almost too much, and then I realized they were all standing except Neilah who had sat down beside me. "I want..." I paused, looking around, "if I haven't asked for something specific from someone, I want them to join in wherever or with whomever they want until I do. But right now... I want you all to take turns sucking my cock... Starting with Victoria." It seemed to me that Victoria was probably the shyest, or at least the most reserved, of all four girls.

It was obvious that Victoria hadn't thought she'd be asked first to do something, probably exactly why I had asked her to be first. "Right now?" She asked, showing a bit of hesitance.

"Fuck girly, if you don't hurry up I'm going to!" Alyssa said, putting a hand out to push her toward me.

"Just wait your turn!" Victoria answered, swatting at Alyssa's naked bottom. Turning back to me, she leaned down putting her hands on my knees and said "Scoot up - I don't want to kneel."

I scooted up on the bed until my head reached the pillows and Victoria followed, crawling between my legs which I spread for her as she pushed them wider. Neilah obviously wanted to see; she leaned back on the bed with me, but only until her head was about where my crotch was.

I was momentarily distracted from Victoria when I glanced over at Alyssa and Crystal. They were still standing virtually where they had been, although Alyssa had turned to Crystal and was bent over, her mouth on Alyssa's breast, her fingers between her legs. In turn Crystals hand was between Alyssa's legs – I suspected they'd already been entertaining themselves earlier as well as watching Neilah and me when I'd been blindfolded.

Victoria, taking her sweet time about moving to complete her mission, started by kissing my legs - just above my knees. She crawled slowly forward as she first kissed my leg on top, then kissed the inside of that leg and then over to the other leg and then back, moving toward my erection that was now once again totally upright against my belly. When she got to my crotch, rather than moving directly to my cock she dropped her head lower and leaned in, sucking my balls into her mouth. Her hand went behind my sack, pushing them forward so she could get her mouth on them, sucking in first one, rolling it around in her mouth - and then the other.

Neilah, propped up on one elbow, was watching intently. She glanced at me and smiled, then reached over and lifted my cock away from my body so it was pointed straight up. Victoria, done with my scrotum, began licking her way up my cock, past Neilah's fingers, until she was able to take me in her mouth. As her lips slid over the top, Neilah let go.

Neilah leaned away momentarily, watching Victoria's tongue and mouth work their magic on me from inches away, and then turned and moved her body up mine until she could kiss me. I put my arm out, she snuggled into me and our mouths crashed together. Insistently probing for my tongue with hers, I relented and she suckled it as hard as Victoria was suckling my cock. My hand circled to her breast, finding her nipple hard to my touch, which elicited a whimper from Neely. "It turns you on, watching Victoria suck my cock, doesn't it?" I whispered into her ear, pulling away from her mouth. Her lips went to my neck, her body rolling more toward me. Sliding my hand down her body to her pussy, I was unsurprised to find her wet and hot once again. "Umm!" I whispered in her ear so just she could hear, "Somebody's ready for a cock again, aren't they!" as my finger slid gently back and forth against her clit. Her head nodded in response, her nose buried against my neck, her own "umm" of pleasure muffled by my neck. Her mouth rose back to mine, her mouth hungrily searching for my tongue again. I readily gave it to her – but then pulled away. "You don't even have to see it, do you? It turns you on just knowing she is sucking me, doesn't it?" She flinched a bit right then as my finger pressed just a bit harder against her clit, slipping to one side.

"God yes."

"I can tell. Your pussy's so wet... straddle me and let Victoria guide it in you."

"Is that what you ... I thought you wanted them to take turns sucking you off?"

"Oh they'll still do that, although the other girls will have to suck your juices off of me. Turn around now, and slide down, she'll know what to do."

I was right. Straddling my waist, Victoria knew just what to do as Neilah slid lower. As her bottom lowered toward my cock she began getting in the way of Victoria who moved back, and just as predicted, held my cock upright with her hand to guide me into Neilah's steamy wetness. With the wetness of Victoria's saliva on my prick and Neilah's sopping pussy, she bottomed out on the first penetration. "Oh my god, you're so wet baby!" I said as she twisted and squirmed on my cock. Without rising, Neilah just gyrated with me inside her, twisting, rotating and clinching her muscles.

"Hey! No fair, I thought we got to have a turn!" I glanced over to Crystal as she spoke finding that she and Alyssa, having momentarily given up their mutual caressing, had turned to us and the bed. Slipping between my legs, pushing Victoria to one side, Crystal said with a grin "Get your ass off of there! Why do you get seconds before we've even had firsts?" as she pushed against Neilah's bottom.

"She's my Bajan princess," I said grinning back at her, "and she gets whatever she wants!"

"Not this time," she answered, reaching down to grab my cock as Neilah rolled off to one side onto her back, Victoria rolling over to the other. On her hands and knees, leaning down, Crystal took me directly into her mouth, her large breasts swaying behind them. She pulled back almost immediately, giggling. "Oh my god, a Neilah flavored popsicle!" Holding my cock upright with one hand, she licked and tongued it from top to bottom before once again sucking me into her mouth. Her "ummm" of pleasure accented the pure enjoyment that emanated from her actions.

Between my legs as she was, she was virtually out of reach except for her head. "Turn around," I commanded, "up here," indicating the space on the opposite side of Neilah. "You need to introduce me to your girls."

"Uh – uh," Crystal answered, sliding backwards off the bed, pulling on my legs to scoot back down as she did. "I want to introduce them to your cock first." I began following her instructions to slide down, but a slight whimper from Neilah caught my attention. My eyes shifted toward her as her hand caught my arm. I hadn't even realized as Crystal had crawled up between my legs, Alyssa had also crawled between Neilah's legs. Alyssa's mouth was buried against her pussy, as I watched her tongue extend and lapped up and across Neilah's clit, eliciting another little whimper from her. Neilah's hand reached over and caught mine; I squeezed hers back in return. Looking into her face, she first smiled at me, and then her eyes closed, her belly contracting again to the pleasure from the attention of Alyssa's tongue.

I slid down until my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed and watched as Crystal walked on her knees right up against me. Leaning in just a little bit, she reached over and holding my cock upright, wrapped her massive breasts around it. "You like titty fuckin' Mr. Ben? Cause my girls love to share a cock between 'em." I moaned right then, not so much from the warmth and smoothness of her breasts wrapped around my cock, but from her tongue slithering out to lick the head as she reached bottom. Sliding her body back up, I watched my cock disappear between them again, only to have her tongue and mouth catch me again on the next down stroke. "God you do that good, Crystal" I told her as I reached forward to twirl a finger around a nipple which virtually instantly grew to my touch.

"My boys always likes me girls," she answered. Looking back at Alyssa, Neilah's other hand stroking the back of her head, it dawned on me that Victoria wasn't participating. Looking back the other way, I found that Victoria had sat down in the chair that I'd been tied to just minutes before. She was just sitting and watching us, her left hand twiddling her nipple and her right alternately plunging two fingers into the depths of her pussy or rubbing circles on her clit. Reaching my other hand toward her I invited her to join us on the bed.

She stood and stepped toward me, her hands stopping their motions on her body as she did. "Don't stop," I told her, "keep doing what you were doing, and just let me suck on your other nipple at the same time."

"Wouldn't you rather do the other girls? I ain't got much."

"You've got all I need, just enough to fit into my mouth."

I heard a little chuckle from Neilah. "Told you he'd like them," she said, "he really knows what a girl needs to hear." It dawned on me that Victoria was probably a little self-conscious of her small boobs, but it didn't matter to me. I've always thought that a woman came with three distinct primary pleasure buttons, her clit and nipples, and the boobs were just for attracting men. The other pleasure locations were always a surprise, every woman is different, but the primary ones are almost always a sure bet.

Victoria crawled up on the bed beside me. I lay back and coaxed her to lean over me, letting my tongue and lips suck her left breast, her nipple twice as long as any of the other girls, but her breast itself barely protruded from her chest. I immediately felt her body twitch to the movement of my tongue and sucking of my mouth. "Are your nipples really sensitive?" I queried, pulling back momentarily.