The President's Gay Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes. I accept."

"Thank you Magnolia. I understand you and I begin are first foreign tour in two weeks, making courtesy calls," Kitty said. "I suggest we start in New York where you, Skye and I shall select our style of dresses for the wedding and be measured up and continue on to Europe, stay at the flat for a few days, using it as our European base, call on your parents Magnolia and then following the return to New York for dress fittings, do Canada and Japan and fly from there to visit Canberra to meet our counterparts and then spend a few days in subtropical Queensland before returning here. We'll get final fittings on our next visit to the UK via New York."

Magnolia said that sounded lovely. "I take it we are required to make these courtesy calls?"

Kitty smiled. "Indeed, international protocol demands it as does our Prime Minister who is anxious that we move quickly to justify his confidence in us and to silence his critics who seem to believe you and I will simply regard our ministerial appointments as the perfect opportunity to frequent the great shopping centers of the world."

"Ladies," Gerry said. "Could we change this conversation to talk about the national economy -- something that interests Jim and I. Which reminds me, when shall we all meet in London to visit my old school and visit my aged parents."

THE END