The Pretender Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll it down your cock like this..." He added a few extra squeezes just to see Daniel's reaction. Daniel closed his eyes and moaned, barely audible. Michael poured a generous amount of lube onto Daniel's sheathed penis.

"Ready? All you have to do is what you just did with your fingers, but with your beautiful equipment there okay? Don't forget to go slow." Michael laid back again.

Daniel got that nervous look on his face again.

"Hey... Don't worry about me okay, do what feels right." He whispered.

Daniel nodded and lined his cock up with Michael's hole. He gently pushed against the wet heat. Michael slumped back into the pillows and lifted his hips up for better access for Daniel. Daniel felt his bulbous head push past Michael's ring, and he hesitated. Groaning, Michael moved his hips against Daniel's, pushing more of Daniel's length into him. Daniel couldn't believe how good this felt. Michael's rectum sucked at his cock, tight and warm. He wasn't going to last long. As if he could sense it, Michael leaned in for a kiss, and said

"Go for it. Take what feels right."

Daniel started to move slow, working himself in and out of Michael. He could feel his cock hit that lump inside, and it added to all of the sensations he was feeling. Obviously Michael was feeling about the same since he was bucking again, and his cock was rock solid against Daniel's abdomen. Daniel started moving faster, listening to what his body wanted just like Michael had told him too. He threw his head back and doubled his efforts, his orgasm crashing down on him fast and furious.

"Harder... if you can..." Michael begged and panted.

Daniel pushed harder at the end of his thrusts, working both their bodies to a point of no return. They both arrived together, Daniel freezing above Michael as he came hard, pouring his seed into the condom. Michael grabbed Daniel and pulled him down as he pulsed between them. Their breath heaving together, the Daniel laid his head against Michael's shoulder, his nose buried into his hair. When Michael had mostly caught his breath, he nuzzled into Daniel's shoulder, peppering kisses along his neck until he reached his mouth. The kiss they shared was sensuous and slow, their tongues dancing along each other. Daniel shivered. Michael realized that whenever he was extremely turned on, or exhausted his body trembled. He pushed that interesting revelation to the back of his brain. He was too tired to think too much right now. Not after so many awesome orgasms. He sighed contently. Daniel wiggled a bit, and then slipped out. He rocked back, kneeling on the bed.

"Um... How? God this is embarrassing." Daniel was looking down at his cock with a confused look. "How do I get this off without making a mess?" Michael chuckled sleepily, but sat up enough to help him slide the condom down to the tip.

"You'll still make a bit of a mess, but this way it's mostly contained in the tip... Or not!" He laughed, "Geez you come a lot!" Michael slid the condom off, but a string of cum attached to Daniel snapped back. He tied the condom off and pitched it at the garbage.

"Do you want to shower now, or just wipe off?" he laid back against the bed.

"I wouldn't mind a shower..." Daniel mused. "but maybe can we just snuggle for a bit?"

"Of course." Michael pulled him back down to nestle against his shoulder. They wrapped their arms around each other.

"I love you..." Daniel whispered softly, as he drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too big guy. You worked hard, take a bit of a nap." Michael yawned. Before long he heard Daniel snoring quietly. He chuckled to himself and kissed the top of Daniel's head. His boy was a good top. In fact the best he'd had. Not that there were that many.

12