The Prey Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin gets further in.
5.7k words
4.49
16.4k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part 2 of a multi-part story. If you have not read part one, you may want to go back and read that first.)

*

Erin took hold of his hard member and stroked it up and down, "So do you know how to use this thing or do I need to do all the work?"

Derrick climbed on top of her, and looked down on her face as his eased his cock head to her young opening.

"No, I think I know what to do with this my little slut." He could feel the dew dripping from her lips as he pushed in , her cunt began to engulf his throbbing member as he went in deeper and deeper. Erin moaned a low guttural sound as he began to fuck her. Slow at first and then building speed . She stretched to take his thickness. His cock plunging in and out of her steaming gash. Erin wrapped her legs around his waist.

"That all you got old man? Take me, fuck me like you mean it. Fill my holes. Fuck meeeeeee."

Derrick started pistoning in and out of her pussy. Driving his cock head deep into her steaming cunt, her fuck juice coating his powerful tool and leaking on to the bed linen below.

"God so fucking good. Give it to me you bastard, fuck me hard. Use me. I want to feel your cock pound me," Erin shouted. "Give me that cock. Give me everything you got.. Fuuuuck me....god so good, fuck me hard."

Her cunt lips grasped his cock as he plunged in and out. Her pussy felt great around him as he pumped her hard. Erin grasped her tits and began squeezing them, pulling hard on her nipples.

"Fuck me hard you bastard, make me cum. I want to feel your burning seed covering me."

Derrick built up his speed. He could feel her cunt muscles grabbing at his erect tool. He could see the redness of her abused nipples.

"Spank my tits Derrick, make me feel dirty. Male me your slut. Use me. Fuck me. Give me your hard cock. Fuck meeeeee. OOHHHH god.

Derrick grabbed each of her nipples between his fingers and twisted hard as he drove his thick blood engorged cock deep into her burning fuck hole. She arched her back to the pain in her nipples and to impale herself more on his rod. She felt him twist harder and pull savagely at her slut's nipples as his cock drove in and out of her pussy. Her sex flowing with her passion, his penis soaked in her juice. He pulled out, and rammed deep into her, again and again he roughly fucked her, all the time abusing her tits. Pulling and twisting, slapping and beating. Her tits red and sore, but the burning heat radiating through her body to her cunt. She was on fire, her breath becoming shallow and raspy.

He pulled out and quickly raised her legs over his shoulders, and spread her ass cheeks. He harshly drove his cock deep into her bowels without giving her time to adjust. The pain was intense from the savage attack, but Erin was in heaven. Her orgasm washed over her again and again as he pounded her now abused dark hole. She screamed as the orgasm took her and his cock drove in and out of her tightness. Again and again Derrick ravaged her. Again and again she came. The passion from her cunt flooding the sheets and his cock as it slid in and out her.

Derrick slipped out of her and flipped her over on to her hands and knees. Spreading her ass cheeks again, he slammed his thick meat into her dilated ass and she screamed in lust as the orgasms continued to rake her body. He spanked her ass cheeks as he rammed his cock in and out. The burning in her ass only heightened her arousal. Sweat poured off her abused body, but Erin was delirious with passion as she felt the heat rising off her taught lust crazed body.

Erin did not notice as he slowed his pace and with one hand reached under a pillow and quietly produced a syringe. Again he speeded up his tempo and resumed the spanking of her ass, now concentrated on one cheek. Another wave of orgasms began to sweep over Erin with the new pounding and spanking of her ass. Her ass cheek red and sore with abuse. She did not feel the small needle as he jabbed it into her and emptied it's contents.

Pulling out of her gaping hole, Derrick grabbed her harshly by the hair and pulled her around.

"Come here my little whore. Take your reward."

Her eyes glazed over and her face red with lust, he rubbed his swollen member along the side of her mouth. His cum burst forth from his enflamed head, striking her in the cheek and eye as he pulled her head around more to take the remainder on her lips and in her mouth. She stoked every drop from him as he gushed on her face. Her mouth covered his head to get the last remaining drops, as the globs of his seed dripped from her hair, lips and cheeks. Her tongue swirling around his throbbing head as everything around her began to swirl around. She could feel a new warm radiating from her body, spreading from her enflamed ass and up to her head. She focused more on his head as she tried to remain conscious. With his cock still between her lips, she slumped down on the bed. As he withdrew, she curled up, a smile on her lips as his cum ran over her sated face.

Derrick got off the bed and went into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and removed the remainder of his clothing. Climbing into the hot shower, he let the water run over his body. It had been a long day and he had a number of hours to go before he could get some sleep. He had played with this girl more than the others. There was just something about her that he could not get out of his head. She was stunning in that way that girls with a wholesome look can also put on the slut. Derrick knew that she would be popular with her owners if she survived being broken and trained.

He climbed out of the shower, toweled off, and redressed . He looked over Erin's drug induced sleeping form, "Gorgeous, fucking gorgeous." Derrick pulled of her heels and then the fishnets, "She knows how to really put it on, she might even like her new life." He collected up her clothing and grabbed the small purse she had been carrying, and tossed everything onto the bed. Next he went into to one of the rooms and came out with a hand cart and large wooden shipping crate. After wheeling it into the bedroom, he opened the latches on the side and flipped it open. He took out the trash bag inside and proceeded to put her clothes and purse in the trash bag and placed it on top of the crate. Next he scooped Erin up off the bed and sat her up in the shipping crate. The little smile sitting on her lips. Derrick smiled to himself and re-latched the crate and wheeled it out of the room and down the hallway to the front door.

Opening the front door he checked the hallway to the elevator and pushed the down button. Returning to the apartment he checked the lights, wheeled out the crate and closed the door. By the time he got to the elevator doors, they were sliding open. As luck would have it one of his neighbours was on the elevator.

"Good evening, or should I say morning, Mr. Powers, you are up kind of late for you."

"Oh, I know Derrick, but I just could not sleep, so I though I would take a walk around the block a few times and go back to bed. You know how it is at my age. You young people can stay up to all hours, and sleep all the time, but when you get to be 80, you will know what I mean. "What you got in the crate at two in the morning?"

"Oh just a nude statue on it's way to Dubai Have to get it to the airport and get all the paperwork done. You know what they say."When it positively has to be there...." "

"I hear you lad. Kind of like when I have to pee. Just have to do it."

"You have a nice walk Mr. Powers. And don't wake Mrs. Powers up when you get back, or you will never hear the end of it."

"Don't I know it!!."

The elevator doors opened and Derrick let Mr. Powers get off first, and then followed him out. While the old gentleman headed towards the front door and the street, Derrick turned the hand cart towards the back door and parking garage.

After stowing the crate in the back of the van, Derrick started up the engine and took the van out of the garage, and twenty minutes later was pulling up behind a shabby tattoo parlor in Brooklyn. He got out of the van and proceeded to open the back and then the shipping crate. Picking Erin up in his arms, he slammed the van door with foot and , walked up to the back door of the shop and gently kicked the door. A few minutes later the door was opened by a tall dark haired woman in a tank top, with elegant Arabian styled tattoos on her arms and chest.

"Evening Derrick.,.." she said in a smoky deep voice. Her ample tits swinging as she walked. She had a nice ass that swayed as well, and Derrick thought that he never got tired at looking at this lovely lady.

"Hi Helen. Got a few minutes for a job for me?"

"For you Sweetie, always. But you know, your account is getting pretty steep, you are going to owe me more than just a week of your time and body, besides the usual fee. "

"Don't worry Helen, I have never let you down when we get together. Always something I quite enjoy, and never think of it as a debt. I would give you a bit on account now, but as you can see by the dried cum on her face and tits, I kind of spent all I have for now on her. Your regular fee, I have for you."

"So what is going to be?"

Derrick followed her around through the back of the shop, to the main work table of the parlor.

"I just want a nice cursive SLAVE and PET to go above that nice tribal tramp stamp she has on the small of her back, and then the left nipple pierced . And if you can use the largest gauge needle for the piercing, that would be great. I want the adornment to be pretty heavy."

"No problem. You know, though that it will hurt her more, and for longer?"

"Yeah, no worry Helen, she is going overseas in the morning anyway."

"Where's she going?"

"Felipe Mular, she is going to his petting/fucking zoo in Dubai. I think he was looking for a tiger to replace the one he fell in love with. So she will be painted up like a tiger for his clients to fondle and fuck, but she is a great fuck, and has some spirit, so once she realizes her situation, she should be good at it. She will be do fine."

Helen rolled the unconscious girl over on her stomach and started a free hand drawing of the text Derrick wanted on her. When she was done, he nodded his approval on the beautiful outlines that matched her current tribal tattoo. Buzz went the ink needle and Helen started in on her work. Derrick watched as Helen plied her trade, and well, and was amazed at the speed and the quality. Once that was done, she put a plaster over the work and rolled Erin onto her back.

"So, just the one nipple right, and nothing on her labia or hood?"

"Just the one, you know Felipe only likes a few piercing on his animals."

"Well yeah that's true. Good thing she is out, even with just the one, it is would be painful."

"Not my pain to worry to about."

Helen had everything done in just under two hours, and Derrick got Erin packed away in the crate.

"You know Derrick, you should settle down, retire from this, and take me on," Helen said as she gently caressed his cock through his trousers.

"You know I am not the settling down kind, and I am not ready to take on a pet, even one as well trained as you are. What is being free for 4 years beginning to bore you?"

"Yeah just a bit. I love having the business and the art, but I miss giving my all to one man or woman."

"Well you are good at giving your all," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He felt the weight of one of her tits in his hand and played with the large piercing through her shirt.

"mmmmmmm' this is nice. I look forward to seeing more of you again soon. It has definitely been too long."

"You are a tease Derrick, but I will hold you to that, I can't wait to get my tongue and tits around that lovely thick cock of yours soon."

"Don't worry, you will. I will have you out to the house soon."

Derrick hopped into the van and started her up. "See you soon Helen, and thanks for everything as usual."

He made a few turns and headed out on the parkway. It was just getting light when he pulled into the long drive that led up to the mansion in Hamptons. He would clean her up, dress her out, and load her onto the boat, and then head out to sea to meet up with the yacht belonging to Felipe. First he had to burn her old belongings.

He grabbed the trash bag, and headed over to large brick Bar-B-Que. He dropped some charcoal into the pit, and sprayed some lighter fluid. He tossed on match and watched as the flames jumped up. He pulled her clothes out of the bag and threw them on the fire, and watched them start to burn. Then started to take the things out of her purse. That's when he found the two driver's licenses.

Holly Martin age 22. Erin Shea age 18. Both the same height. Both with red hair. Both with similar facial features as far as you could see on the small picture. It would be easy for a bouncer, in the dim light outside of a club to pass Erin for Holly. It would be impossible for Derrick to pass Erin off within the age requirements of the current job. The truth would come out to her new owner and Derrick's reputation would be greatly at stake. He had to think.

Derrick moved her from the crate to the training room. He fastened a heavy metal collar around her neck and locked it to the chain bolted to the concrete floor. In the middle of the room, in reach of the chain was a hole in the floor as a toilet. Monitors behind plastic attached to the wall. Video cameras, and a heavy iron door to finish it off. A cell fit for the newest of slaves. This would give him time to think.

He could not just let her go. She was going to wake up on Long Island, after going to sleep in Manhattan. Her clothes had somehow burned up in a fire. And somewhere in the course of the night, she had gotten an additional tattoo and a rather painful new nipple piercing, and the last thing she would remember was having wild sex with Derrick the English guy she met at the club.

She had to disappear. Erin had to die. He had taken girls for the slave trade for a number years, he had killed in the army, and he had a situation where he could easily be rid of a body. A life. It was easy. She was just meat. Sexy, vibrant, oh what a mouth and cunt meat, but meat all the same. Erin had to die.

Derrick had another problem. He liked her. It was one thing to sell her overseas to a life as a sex slave, but to kill her would be another thing. But it had to be done. Erin had to die. Derrick sent an email to Victoria, Felipe's aid. The rendezvous had to postponed until he could find a replacement. He would contact her when he had a girl.

Derrick watched her sleeping form on the computer monitor. He watched as she began to stir. Derrick got up and picked up the 9mm Browning, and checked the magazine. He walked towards the cell, his gun hand behind his back.

Erin stirred. She was cold. She felt like she had been on a three day drinking spree. She wanted to throw up. Her lower back ached. God she wanted to be sick. The concrete floor was rough on her bare skin. There was a burning in her left nipple. She gently felt her nipple. That hurt more, sending waves of pain through her entire body. She could feel the coldness of the heavy steel ring through her nipple. God she was going to hurl. And she needed to pee. But she really wanted to throw up. What had happened? She remembered going to the club. The guys hitting on her. Some guy with a British accent. Oh, what a cock. She blew him. He ate her out. Or was that a dream? No that was satyr. No that was him. He fucked her. God he fucked her. She was in love. God her tit hurt. And her back, what was that bandage doing on near her tattoo. Did she go to a tattoo parlor? Everything was in a fog. She tried to rise up, and then the weight of the collar and the chain. She was chained up to the floor. What had gone on? Where were her clothes? God, what had happened? God she wanted to retch.

Erin threw up.

Derrick pulled the heavy metal slide lock on the door and pulled the door open.. Erin looked up as he entered the concrete cell.

"Derrick?, " the last little bit of vomit hanging off oh her chin. A trail of spittle dripping down her large pierced tit. Her head clearing. "What am I am doing here? How did I get here? What is going is on? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"Your little stunt with the fake license has caused me to change plans, and right now is costing me two hundred thousand dollars. It's a shame. I know you would have gotten used to the new life, even possibly really enjoyed it in the end. You do like to fuck, and you are quite an animal. Being a slave is not bad for many. But your trip overseas has been cancelled."

"What the fuck is going on? We hooked up. I thought you liked me?" Erin pleaded.

"Erin, my clients have very specific requests. I meet those requests. But you were supposed to be older. I can't use you now. 18 year old Erin Shea is worth nothing to anybody now. You can't leave here alive. " Derrick took the gun out from behind his back.

"But I have a little problem Erin. I like you. Something about you has gotten to me, and 6 hours ago, I told someone that I was not ready to settle down and take on a pet, but it is up to you. Erin, this is the last real decision you will EVER make. Right now, and right here, Erin Shea dies, it is up to you if just her freedom and her name dies, or all of her. Either you agree to be my slave for the rest of your natural life or I put a bullet in your brain, right her, right now." Derrick raised semi-automatic up to her eye.

"What's it going to be beautiful?"

"Oh my god, I think I am going to hurl again. You can't be serious. I promise I won't tell anyone about you. I promise."

"Not going to do Erin. You either accept slavery, or you die. Your choice."

"Not much of a choice from down here. It looks like I lose either way. What do I have to do?"

"Everything and anything. You will be mine. If I tell you to bark like a dog, you will. If I tell you suck another man in restaurant, you will. If I tell you eat your own shit, you will. You won't take a pee without my consent. If I give you a gun, and tell you to kill someone. No questions. You WILL do, anthing, you are told to do. But know this, I will never scar you or permanently harm you. I will never put you in danger, and you will always be cared for. Always. You will want for nothing. But you must decide now."

He looked down into her dark brown eyes. She looked up at him pleading silently and then threw up again. He cocked the gun. Erin began to quiver and the muscles in her body relaxed. A stream of urine flowed from her gash, splashing and soaking the floor. No small amount of it landing on Derrick's black sneakers. He looked down as the warm liquid began to soak into his shoes. Erin looked down as well at the sight. Her legs and feet wet with her pee, her tits dripped vomit. His shoes darkened even more by her piss. She looked up at him he held the gun to her head.

Erin bent down, and got on all fours, and lowered her head to his shoes. Derrick watched as she licked and sucked at the pee that had soaked into his sneakers. She was crying while she did it, but she sucked and licked eagerly. Derrick lowered the 9mm and looked at her beautiful body as she worked to clean his shoes. He took a small step back, and Erin looked up with a hurt look in her eyes.

"Sir, have I not pleased you?" As she dropped her gaze to the floor.

"You have pleased me very much." Derrick clicked on the safety and removed the magazine, and then pulled back the slide, ejecting the cartridge.

"What would you require now, sir?"

"There are a few things we need to take care of. While I don't believe that you need to be broken as most slaves do, you will need some training. Also, if you are going to work for me, you will need to learn a few things about both my businesses. Much of this will come with time, but we do need to take care of the basics."

12