The Price of a Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers

Epilogue

My husband has been totally supportive and loving through all of this, even when the doctor came out with the news of my pregnancy. We don't know which of the two is the father, and I am struggling with the decision about what to do about the child.

Rachel's son found out what happened the next day, as a sobbing Emily told him what had happened to me. I am told it was a very violent encounter, with Brian and a close friend of his taking care of Tony when he got home from jail, after making bail.

Tony's father was arrested, and also posted bail. I ran into him at the grocery store a couple of weeks later. All he did was leer at me, and tell me to come back, as he knew what I wanted! It was all I could do to not throw up on the spot.

The police say that more than likely, the case won't go to court, as I willingly entered his house, and that I have no real proof of being forced. Tony's dad told them I was there for Tony and rough sex!

Emily never got her bracelet back.

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers
12