The Price of Infamy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course he couldn't deny himself the pleasure of casting several lingering glances towards the spot where his personal entourage of girls was seated and caught more than enough interested glances from them and more than enough avoiding meeting his gaze. He was feeling so good this morning that he wasn't about to let this guilty feeling get to him and when Miss Sweetwater passed him, carrying her big notepad as usual, he couldn't help himself pinching her bottom which in turn caused a cascade of laughter when she whirled upon him and smacked him on the head with her papers before she even recognized who it was that harassed her fanny.

"Oh my, I'm sorry, captain..." she stammered an apology looking redder and redder.

"Think nothing of it, Miss Sweetwater," he said with a grin. He knew that Old Maison would give her one of his polite tongue-lashings quite soon and they made people wish they had been whipped. "We're arriving at the base soon so you can cut the girls some slack," he spoke loud enough forthe girls to overhear and soon the news was passed from mouth to mouth generating some excitement. "Just have someone clean up my cabin as usual, will you?"

"O-of course, captain."

"There. Thank you, love," he smiled at her and kissed her cheek loudly making her blush even more.

Stretching his arms to the sides and listening to his back crack Fatima went to his table and let Old Maison help him with the chair. The old butler was clearly disgusted, casting disparaging glances at Miss Sweetwater. "I dare say, Young Master, you're looking plenty gay this morning. May I ask if your... ailment... has been remedied? This old man would wish nothing else."

"Did you just call me a faggot, Old Maison?" Fatima looked up, trying to judge what his butler meant.

"I meantgay as inmerry, Young Master," Maison replied, his expression stony, displaying eternal patience. "I'd never allow myself to insult my master. If you ever feel dissatisfied with my service, Young Master, do not hesitate to sack me."

"I sure hope not!" the captain muttered. "Now, breakfast, please!" he rubbed his hands together.

"Right away, Young Master."

*

Kyla had caught sight of Fatima as he entered the mess hall and watched him with unabashed curiosity. The girls ooohed and ahhed over him, sighing and giggling and exchanging more information that she cared to hear about. It was all lewd and a little disturbing. It seemed as though none of them cared to keep their panties on around the man and it disgusted Kyla that they had to be so obvious and needy.

Letting the other girls boost up his ego, Kyla just sat back and watched him smack a noisy kiss on Sweetwater's cheek. The old broad seemed to like that! Kyla felt her stomach churn, trying not to gag at the scene he was creating. She had to give him one thing though. He did have looks and a charismatic charm that most would kill for. Even with the ugly eye patch covering his one eye, his looks were still appealing to normal society. Tall, golden, with a sharp intelligence sparkling in his one green eye. His body lean and powerful. She wondered if he knew how to fight or if he was just all for show. She knew they crew was skilled, but was he? She supposed she would find out soon enough when she had to deal with being his 'cabin wench'.

"Okay ladies!" Sweetwater's voice pierced through her wandering thoughts. "Here are your duties. We'll be stationed soon, so things will be a little different. But we still have to keep this ship clean, so lets get a move on.

Barking off orders and handing them out at the same time, Sweetwater finally reached her. "You have the Captain's quarters. No time like the present to start your training. Now go...what little you have to do can be done quickly and then you will all be free for a little while to do as you wish."

Biting back a groan, Kyla stood with her orders in hand. This time the small digital screen gave her a map to the Captain's quarters and a list of instructions on what needed to be cleaned. Girls filtered out, chattering and laughing, rushing to get their tasks done. Kyla moved to her destination, sighing in dismay when she realized her earlier venture had led her to this cabin and not to the man she wanted to find.

Using the digital key provided, Kyla stepped into the room and paused. Her eyes scanned the room, somewhat surprised at his rich taste. Although not gaudy, the room was filled with warm dark colors. The primary piece of furniture sticking out was a bed...an actual bed! Not a bunk, but one carved of beautiful wood, stained dark. Approaching the rumpled mess, Kyla left her orders on his matching night table, running her hands over the smooth woodwork before finally getting down to business.

Grabbing a handful of satin sheets, she gave them all a firm tug and watch as the material just slip off the large mattress. It was almost too obvious...the red silk pillows, the black silk sheets, the smell of sex...or something, lingering in the air. She was almost afraid to touch the sheets too much. Didn't even want to think of what might be on them.

Blocking out her thoughts for a while, Kyla began to work mechanically. Sheets were disposed of and new ones placed on his bed, neatly smoothed and tucked. The plush carpet under her feet was vacuumed and his shelves dusted. Now and again, she found tidbits that caught her interest, but for the most part, his room was just that.

With the main area and bulk of her work done, Kyla stepped into his bathroom and wrinkled her nose. Why did men have to be so nasty? She wondered to herself. Dirty clothes lay in piles by the shower. The sink was a mess of toothpaste and soap and the toilet...she peered carefully at...was actually okay. Thank heavens!

*

Grumbling to himself Fatima finished his breakfast and got up from the table. He could never understand why the morning meals had to be so small. First it had been his nanny and now Old Maison was regulating the amount of food on his plates. The captain was always growing faster than other boys so he had been reasoning that by analogy he should be eating more. However, ever since he could remember his breakfasts consisted a small bowl of cereal, two stripes of bacon, one egg, and a glass of juice. Truth be told those could hardly be called a meal as they left him even more hungry than before. He insisted that his breakfasts are at least doubled because he was usually forgetting to have his lunch and wandered around with his stomach grumbling for food. To no avail. At least for dinner he was able to eat as much as he wanted but it was not able of compensating him for the trauma of a small breakfast. He will probably have to sneak into the kitchen and steal something away. Life of a pirate captain sucked big time, he had decided long ago. What kind of a captain was he that he had to obey others!?

Casting a longing glance towards the kitchen door, Fatima left the mess hall and for a moment pondered what to do. The ship would dock at their base in a few hours and until then there would be nothing particular to do and unless Old Maison finds him to drag him away for fencing practice perhaps he could read a book or write in his diary. With this resolution in his head he returned to his quarters walking confidently, trying not to look like a truant. As he opened the door to his cabin a strange scent hit his nostrils and for a second he was standing in the doorway trying to recognize it. Then he heard a hissing noise coming from somewhere within.This isn't my room! the thought occurred to him but then again he would never mistake someone else's quarters for his own... unless they belonged to some pretty girl, of course. But the desk and the shelves opposite the door were his so he entered the room and let the door slide close behind his back.

He sniffed the air once more, trying to recognize the elusive scent. He was sure he had smelled it in the past but could not pinpoint either the place or the time. Then the door to his bathroom opened and a petite woman stepped out holding a long, thin canister of spray in her hand.Of course! he slapped himself mentally, it was his favorite lavender air freshener that he considered lost forever. She had either found it lying somewhere or just brought a new one. Fatima recognized the girl as one of the new captives from the last shipThe Sneezing Kraken hit.What was her name again?

"What do you think you're doing, Mina?" he asked, startling the girl and making her assume a defensive stance and hold the spray canister in front of her as a weapon.Nice reflexes, he thought.

"Isn't it obvious?" she retorted with a frown. "And it's Kyla!"

For a moment he could only blink in surprise. It had been a while since someone dared speak to him like that and he couldn't remember what happened to that person, or how to react now for that matter. "Right," he grinned, trying to cover the embarrassment over committing such a terrible faux pas. She seemed to relax a little but still held her position, discontinuing her previous activity. "I'm sorry. It's hard to remember all the names..." he trailed off and waved his hand in the direction of the ship's interior and noticed her frown deepen.

"I'm all done here," she started, putting the can away on the night stand and making for the door. "So, if it's alright..." she nodded at him and tried to pass by but he grabbed her by the elbow and stopped her. She tensed and glared first at his hand holding her and then at his face as if expecting to make him let her go. In his line of work he had had to tackle more queen bitches than he cared to remember so angry glances no longer worked on him.

"Where's the hurry? We're docking soon so it's not like you have anything else to do."

"Sweetwater will have my ass if I'm late," Kyla tried making an excuse.

"You can tell her I stopped you. After all you girls work under me..." he stopped, realizing how that could be read, and she was new after all, probably not used to the order of things on the ship. But she looked great in the skimpy uniform and her suntanned skin was very pleasant to look at.

"Look,captain," she turned to him and put a small hand on her hip trying to look serious but being much shorter than Fatima she looked rather comically. "I didn't ask to be enlisted in your personal harem so get your hands off me before I do something I'm going to regret!"

"Whoa, chill out, you're too tense!" with his right hand he reached towards his desk and flipped his chair around, pulling it closer at the same time and with his left he spun Kyla in place and pushed her to sit in it. She plopped on the seat and opened her mouth in surprise before she realized it. Fatima couldn't help himself following the lines of her smooth thighs up towards her hips.Lovely, he though and with a smile sat cross-legged on his desk. "Now, tell me why do you hate men so much."

*

Kyla glared at Fatima. Even from their positions now, she had to look up at him and it was giving her a crick in her neck. Blast him! Why couldn't he have waited a few more minutes for her to leave! He was arrogant and totally unperturbed by her attitude towards him. Instead he seemed to somehow enjoy the little game of cat and mouse...even though she wasn't truly playing. She didn't care to stick around to succumb to his charms.

"I don'thate men." She told him, standing up so she didn't feel so crowded by his presence. He let her go this time and watched her take a few steps forward, then turn to face him again.

He slapped a well muscled thigh and flashed her another bright smile. "Well that's good to hear! For a second there, you had me worried that you were into the fairer sex."

Despite herself, Kyla felt her face heat up. "Youwouldthink such a thing just because I don't fall to your feet and beg to be taken." She huffed, crossing her arms and tapping a foot in annoyance. "Not everyone,Captain, falls for big hulking men with charming smiles that like to play pirate."

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows in interest, leaning forward a little. "So you find me charming?"

Kyla rolled her eyes, "Must you twist everything around? For your information, Captain, I find you arrogant, manipulating and a whore in every sense of the word. It's disgusting how you parade women in and out of this room. I feel like I need to be sanitized since I touched your bed."

His one green eye darkened and narrowed slightly, indicating that she had hit a nerve. However, Kyla was far too irritated to care...even if it would get her into trouble. This mornings conversation only fueled her desire to beat the living snot out of this man until he acted sensibly and not like an ape!

"I'm not a man," she continued, watching as his gaze shifted to slip down her body, further fueling her anger, "so perhaps I don't understand the need to want to rut around like dogs all the time. But perhaps I can suggest something. Maybe keeping your dick in your pants might put a different perspective on things. You should try it sometime!"

Fuming and ready to rip his perfectly quaffed hair out of his stubborn head, Kyla spun away and made haste to leave. The door hissed open and then closed behind her. Sweetwater stood right outside, her arms crossed and a furious look on her face. Kyla grit her teeth and snarled slightly before leaving her behind as she made her way back to her quarters.

*

"Oooh, she's got spunk!" Fatima laughed and rubbed his hands together, completely unmoved by Kyla's angry words. For a second he dwelled on the sway of her hips when she was leaving his cabin, and sighing, jumped to the floor. Once in a while adifficult girl had to appear, a virgin, a wife or a betrothed girl that wouldn't hear of sleeping with him, whatever the reason. It took a lot of time before they finally agreed to spend a single night with the dreadful pirate captain. Some of them cried a lot and shut themselves away, hoping the terrible reality would just pass them by; others reacted violently, there were even instances of him being attacked by a girl. Sooner or later, however, each and every one of them ended up in his bed and very few were disappointed. But Fatima himself was always disappointed with them.

He put the chair back in its place and scratched his head, thinking how to kill the time remaining to docking and finally decided to do some reading. Old Maison always nagged him to continue his education because it's not always the strongest who is the best leader, and being a pirate king required both strength of body and strength of mind, and a bit of cunning to boot. Therefore the old man was always bringing Fatima new bookshe should acquaint himself with. Those were a very eclectic bunch: from strategy and tactics treaties to classic literature and alien poetry to chemistry and astrophysics handbooks. The young captain could not deny that once he actually got down to reading, some of those volumes proved to be interesting indeed. He was usually too busy to just sit and read, though, or so he wanted to think because most of the time he was just looking for an excuse not to strain his one good eye.

Fatima ran a finger over the spines of some books standing on the shelf and pulled one out. It was thick and leather-bound, with golden letters spelling "Introduction to alien non-verbal communication – Volume 1 of 29." The sheer size of the work overwhelmed him. There was no way in hell he would ever read or even remember at least a tenth of all the information contained inside. It was a very interesting read, however, and it was always important to know that one shouldn't yawn in the presence of Kekossian hulkslugs because it was an open invitation to a duel or that the four-armed Baramans used the gesture known to humans asfuck you to express their joy when making acquaintances. Fatima once tried to find out what gesture expressed romantic interest in the body language of tentacled monsters from Manaan. He failed, not because he had no idea where to look but because the great work did not include that particular species. Nobody's perfect, it seemed.

Just as Fatima assumed a reading position upon his freshly made bed the door to his cabin opened and Old Maison walked in. His face lit up in a deeply moved smile when he saw his young charge study hard. He straightened the jacket of his tuxedo and cleared his throat.

"Young Master, excuse me for interrupting your studies but I believe it is time for your fencing lessons." To accentuate his words, Old Maison produced a golden watch and tapped its display.

"Oh come on, Old Maison, I just started reading. Besides, I'm not in the mood for that today."

"And if a fire drake from Gamma Draconis tried to rip your stomach open to chew on your intestines would you tell him that you're in no mood for that, too, Young Master? I think not. Now come, there will always be time for reading later."

"I can barely move or think after your trainings," Fatima groaned. "Not to mention reading."

"If this old man can keep up with you youngsters then you are in no position to complain, Young Master. Besides, today I feel like taking a few swings as well."

"I'm going to kick your arse from here into next light year, Old Maison," Fatima cracked a nasty smile as he closed the book.

"If you say so, Young Master," the old man said phlegmatically.

*

Kyla was still fuming as she stomped back to her room and kicked the stationary chair there, cursing when it didn't give and stung her toes. "Arrogant, pompous bastard!" She muttered, sitting heavily onto her less than welcoming bed.

Fingers snagged in her hair as she carelessly ran her fingers through it. With a heavy sigh, Kyla began to undo the knot she had created earlier and let her mane fall free. She wanted to go. So far there was no sign of Roni. No word of him. Not a peep from any crew member or girl she had encountered. The only word was Fatima and his great cock. Rolling her eyes, Kyla sank back on her bed and wished she had her old flight suit. The clothes she wore were too tight, too skimpy and were starting to make her itch as they chaffed her sensitive skin.

Tears stung her eyes unexpectedly as she found herself thinking about Danny again. "What the hell is wrong with me?" She grumbled with a sniff. "I've become a big wimp."

Rubbing her eyes, she slowly got up. There was no use in crying over the past...just focusing on sweet revenge. She knew it was careless, but Kyla was in no mood to mind. It was time she took some sort of action before they reached the base. It was time to do more than just a little exploration and with the help of her chameleon device...she would find out one way or another if Roni Fatima still lived.

*

Fatima slammed against the wall and air escaped from his lungs with an audible gasp. Opposite him Old Maison was just returning to the ready stance after having delivered a powerful roundhouse kick to his pupil's midsection. The old man's age belied both his dexterity and skills and despite Fatima's being younger and considerably stronger he was the young man's superior. Both men were fighting without their shirts, partially because their trainings were always strenuous and partially because the shielding devices they were both wearing had a very limited range, so much so that even the simplest of clothing could get in the way of the blue shimmer of personal force-fields, limiting their usefulness. The training rapiers they were using weren't lethal but each hit registered as unpleasant numbness. Fatima suffered from this numbness twice as much as is instructor, and twice as often.

The young captain got back to his feet and wiped the sweat from his forehead with his forearm. With a swipe of his foot he lifted his dropped weapon from the floor and caught its handle, immediately assuming the proper defensive stance, seeing as Old Maison was already charging at him to deliver the next piece of punishment. Fatima parried the attack and before the old butler had the chance to attack again, he grabbed the instructor's weapon hand in his left pulling and twisting it at an impossible angle. A merciless head-butt from his young ward stunned Old Maison and made him stagger backwards, shaking his head to clear the stars and galaxies circling before his eyes. Fatima wasn't waiting for him to recover, though, and pressed with a flurry of lethal thrusts, causing Old Maison's force field to explode in a kaleidoscope of red circles. No living being could survive such an onslaught, multiple piercing of internal organs was enough to drop even the hardiest of opponents. The rule for those sparrings, however, was that a point was scored not for "killing" but for "immobilizing" the opponent so Fatima was surprised not to hear a gong that announced his victory in the melee. Surely so many chest wounds would have "immobilized" even a charging bull.