The Price of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impatiently he pulled her panties to one side to press his warm cock head against her moist sex, holding himself there and savouring the moment of power. Maybe he would fuck her, and maybe he wouldn't. As the dominant male, it would be his choice, not hers. The rush of excitement Patrick derived from a situation like this was almost as good as the sex itself. Of course he was going to fuck her!

"Beg for it, slut!"

She ignored him.

"I said beg for it, bitch!" This time he slapped her ass so hard it left a large red mark on her pale soft flesh. She cried out, but again stubbornly refused to reply. Angrily, he hit his hand down on her ass several times more. Her panties were of a sheer fabric and offered little protection. Soon her poor little backside stung and glowed with Patrick's full handprints. Again he grabbed at her panties, pulling them to one side to expose her sweet sex. He grinned and ran the tip of his finger over her glistening cunt lips before plunging one inside, hooking it and giving it a little jerk. Elise cried out and a shot of her warm wetness spurted out onto his palm. Patrick smirked and drew his finger out, then lifted it to his mouth to suck it clean, savouring the taste for moment before pulling it out and making a light popping sound with his lips.

"You taste good, slut." Patrick smirked, then gripping his cock in his hand, he rubbed just the tip between her ass cheeks. How long had he waited for this? He thought for a moment – not long at all, actually – however, patience was one of his few virtues. Patrick was a man of action. When he saw something he wanted he would strive to get it any cost. Every beautiful woman presented him with a challenge – each a prized acquisition to be relished and enjoyed – until the next one came along.

"Take it slut!" he told her as he rammed his hard cock into her. "You know you want it. You've been in need of a good hard fucking ever since you arrived here."

Elise closed her eyes. It felt good – so very good – to have his throbbing cock plunge inside her. He drew back, immediately thrusting his hips forward again to penetrate deeper. She moaned, and her whole body quivered with raw excitement. She bit down on her lower lip. Her warm wetness now dripped down the inside of her legs as Patrick began pumping her with unrelenting force. Now fully aroused, it would be impossible for her not to climax. She knew that, however she wouldn't allow Patrick the satisfaction of knowing he had given her an orgasm – no fucking way! That bastard could take what he wanted, but she would give him nothing return! Absolutely nothing! Stubbornly she refused to make a sound, stiffening her body and drawing on all the training and self-control Rose had taught her to show no reaction to the enjoyment she took so easily from his cock. Oh, yes, Elise had control now. She felt extremely smug denying her pleasure to the egotistical Patrick. "Thank you, Rose," she whispered softly.

"I bet Layla doesn't fuck you like this," Patrick quipped. His words rang in her head; No, Layla didn't fuck her like this. "This is what you need, isn't it, bitch?"

Patrick was determined – determined to make her cry out for his cock – to show her exactly what she had been missing these past months. Grunting with each thrust of his hips, his breathing became laboured and warm sweat began to trickle on his face. The bitch had better be enjoying his effort. His balls could now be heard slapping against her wet pussy, however, it was his motion, not hers, that created the soft squelching sounds of a man taking a woman.

"What's the matter slut? Don't you know I'm the best fucking fuck around!" Patrick told her between breaths, as the frustration of her silence welled up inside him. Then, suddenly, it hit him. He knew what the problem was – it was that fucking bitch, Rose! She'd turned the little whore off men! Yes, that was it! Still, nothing was going to prevent him enjoying himself with the little pussy licker! Closing his eyes, and with one final thrust, he released a full shot of his hot cum inside her.

As he did, Elise felt a wave of heated pleasure quiver through her body. Her heart raced and her cunt throbbed into a full and satisfying climax. For several minutes afterwards, Patrick remained slumped over her, his cock slowly becoming flaccid again while he regained his normal breathing. When he eventually lifted himself off her, Elise remained still

"What's the matter, slut? Admit it, wasn't that the best fucking fuck you've ever had?" he questioned her as he slipped his cock back in his trousers.

Elise lifted herself off the table, and without the slightest show of emotion turned to him. "Actually, I've had a whole lot better."

Patrick now stiffened, clenching his teeth and pursing his lips in sheer anger and frustration. No woman had ever spoken to him like that before, the bitch had better watch her mouth! He stared at her for a moment. Although fully developed, her body still retained the smooth softness of adolescence and her sweet young face and large eyes gave her a deceptive look of innocence. His cock twitched as he wondered how many men had fucked her before him. ‘Men?' he smirked, ‘she's probably only ever known boys.' Then something else occurred to him – he was the best! He would have this little bitch crawling and begging just like the others. He would just need to use a different strategy with this one. Patrick loved a challenge, and this was the ultimate! Yes, he would turn her into a cock loving little whore. But first he would need to get her away from this place, away from the influences of that black bitch, Rose. Elise could stay at his house, he smiled, until he tired of her. It might be fun to have a sweet little slut like her around for a while until he managed to convinced Layla she needed him again. Brilliant! He smiled over at Elise, now pouting and hurriedly slipping her bra back on.

"I hope I wasn't too rough with you just now. It's just that… well, seeing you sitting there looking so lovely kind of did something to me," he told her, choosing his words carefully.

"Next time, why don't you just go outside and wank off into the rose bushes?"

Patrick chuckled. This one was feisty, he liked that! "You know, you could be stuck here for a long time? But, today's your lucky day, I think I might be able to help you get away from here."

"Oh, and why would you want to do that?" Elise questioned him suspiciously. Patrick thought for a moment. Alien as it might be to him, perhaps the truth might be best? He raised an eyebrow and then replied, "Because, I want Layla for myself."

12