The Price of the Banshees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The oldest of the young women stood and helped Gideon settle Dorothy to her feet and another woman slid beneath her arm to support her. Gideon found a piece of wood and pronounced the word ignis and it caught in flames. He handed the torch to the eldest young woman.

"Thank you sir," she said as Gideon pointed them in the direction back to Dowster. He nodded.

When Gideon turned to examine the remains of the Torathar, he encountered a wall of naked Banshees, their Banrion staring at him intently with her coal eyes.

@@@@@

"Rejoice with us, cursed man," the Banshee Banrion said, her voice commanding and mellifluous. "You have returned my sisters to me. We so rarely cry in joy."

"You could forget your curse for a night," the five banshees said in unison.

"My curse ... its all I have."

"We know, but tonight you have us."

@@@@@

Gideon was submerged in warm kisses as the four banshees he freed from the Torathar stripped him of his garments and pressed their lips to his arms an shoulders as more of his skin was exposed – he felt his nipples harden as a banshee flick her tongue across his chest; he felt pointy nipples poke his back as one wrapped her arms around his waist and undid his belt. He closed his eyes and felt 4 pairs of hands roam across his body, caressing his hips and buttocks – he stiffened when he felt fingers cup his balls and wrap around his hardening cock.

Gideon also felt an odd griminess coat his limbs and after opening his eyes, he saw he was now as slick as the banshees, covered in the unnatural blood and meat of the Torathar. But the writhing of the banshees quickly helped him forget the gore and he surrendered to the probing tongues that crossed his lips – one tongue and then another traded places as the banshees consumed their lust with his lips. Behind the wanton spirit folk, the banshee Banrion was removing her simple velvet dress and undid the embroidered leather tressed into her black hair and it fell in a long cascade past her shoulders and down to her buttocks.

Gideon's breath caught in his throat as he was exposed to the Banrion's form: she was more slender than her sisters – her breasts were smaller and firmer and her hips were slim but equally rounded, she moved with a more feral grace that harkened an exquisite experience. The Banrion approached him and her sisters stepped aside as the Banrion wrapped her arms around Gideon's neck and they kissed passionately.

Human and banshee fell to the ground while the other banshee sisters paired together – Gideon was seated with the Banrion on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist while his hard manhood stood vigil between them. His lips had found her nipple and he was sucking greedily on it, drawing from the Banrion moans that echoed through the wood with superior alacrity to the laments of the banshees. The Banrion clutched Gideon's hair and kissed the top of his head.

To their side, enraptured by the bliss that was enveloping the mound, two of the Banrion's sisters were exploring each others bodies with hungry fingers and ravenous mouths – another sister watched the Banrion and Gideon while she sat on her knees, her fingers working furiously at her sex. Above them, clouds had formed and a rainfall had started, cleansing them of the gore of the Torathar.

The last banshee stood away from the lovers and cupped her hands to collect the rain and pour it over Benjamin Hebbler's body, washing the blood from his face, arms, and chest. Her lament was quiet and was carried by the rain.

Gideon pushed the Banrion onto her back and kissed her roughly, his tongue an unrelenting explorer of her mouth as the cold nature of the spirits of Otherworld merged with the fire of desire. He then licked his way past her swelling breasts until he parted her legs and found her cunt – he was happy that the banshees appeared as women in all their glory. The Banrion gasped as Gideon parted the lips of her sex and he plunged his tongue deep into her. He lapped as her juices dripped and she was seized with a bliss that had always been deprived her. Next to them, three of the Banrion's sisters were lying on their sides, each with her face buried in her kin's nethers and they committed the acts Gideon was performing. Their voices merged into melody of moans and sighs as they knew passion beyond their experience.

The lone banshee supported Hebbler's head on her knees while she straightened his tattered garments, making him more presentable and less like slaughtered chattel.

The Banrion was moaning loudly as Gideon used his fingers in her pussy and moved them rapidly as he sought the hear her pleasure – they had almost instinctively changed positions and the Banrion was astride his chest while her face within reach of his warm, hard manhood. She touched it tentatively, unsure of how to manage this aspect of life. Gideon moved his hips and the tip of his cock brushed against her inhuman lips – she parted them and allowed his cock to enter her mouth. There was a silkiness to the tip she had not expected and found the sensation thrilling. The Banrion started to bob her head on his manhood, taking it deep into her throat beyond the point where a human woman would choke. They soon established a rhythm where they each felt and gave pleasure the pushed away any sadness they might have felt.

The other banshees disbanded their sensual unison and two of them joined Gideon and the Banrion – one plied her tongue to Gideon's manhood while the other moved to join him in kissing the Banrion's pussy. Gideon moved slightly and allowed this yellow haired banshee Bui to straddle his face and he partook of pleasuring her with his tongue while she slipped two fingers in her Banrion's pussy.

The brown haired banshee Donn joined her red haired sister Rua and they held each other as the lament for Benjamin Hebbler grew stronger.

Gideon felt himself slipping away in a fog of bliss as he relented to the delicious sensation of the banshee Banrion and her green haired sister Uaine showering his cock with kisses and licks; in the back of his mind, where his reason had taken refuge while his baser instincts -- so aroused by Dorothy's visit to his room – controlled his actions, he pondered his desire to possess these spirit folk. Was he unable to desire a living woman? Was he subjugating his fear of betraying his wife's memory by bedding these inhuman creatures?

But Gideon's ponderings were short lived as the 2 banshees and their Banrion had moved off of him despite his cock's protests. They had assumed a position before him, each on their hands and knees, Banrion in the centre as she was flanked by banshee Bui on the left and the banshee Uaine on the right.

"Possess us," the banshees pleaded.

'Fuck us!" Banrion ordered.

@@@@@

Donn and Rua held their arms around each others shoulders and stood between the cooling corpse of Benjamin Hebbler and the orgy happening before them.

Gideon pressed his cock against Bui's slit and pushed himself inside her. She gasped as she was stretched by Gideon's ambitious manhood – the banshee had never been so intimate with life as burning flame and not as a dying ember. Her fluids flowed freely from her pussy, and as Gideon's cock glided across the supernatural flesh of her sex, she was submerged in pleasure unlike what she shared with her sisters.

Gideon fucked Bui with a steady pace of deep strokes that pushed him far into her pussy – his breathing was profound and steady even though the heat coming from Bui was unlike any living woman's. Each of his strokes alternately filled her with fear and lust – it was a twin experience to what she felt when she lamented and communed with a dying soul. She understood that lust and life could be one and the same.

After a few more strokes, Bui suddenly felt her entire body shudder and she gasped as conscious thought was drowned under the weight of her orgasm. Under the sheer visceral force of her pleasure, Bui lost control of her corporeal form and faded away as she moaned.

Gideon was startled by the banshee's disappearance, but his state of excitement was such that he found the banshee Uaine – her green hair cascaded across part of her back when she looked over her shoulder invitingly at Gideon when he gripped her hips and pulled her close. He pressed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and Uaine moved her hips wantonly. With a single thrust, he slipped deep into her sex, her tightness surrounding him while the juices she released dripped down her thighs. Gideon's pace was quicker than when he was in the banshee Bui – Uaine bit her lower lip as her body became ignited by Gideon's violent thrusts and felt a unity with her sister Bui as his cock still carried some of her fluids.

As he pounded Uaine's pussy, Gideon felt his mind become coiled around the images he was given by the banshee – when she would be awakened to a sadness that rippled through the ether as a the incandescent glow of a living soul dwindled and its fire reached out and grasped her, seeking a recognition and she would keen in its memory. Uaine was happy that this man was sharing in her tribulations and once the friction between his cock and her pussy pushed her to her climax, she followed her sister Bui and Uaine became a figure of smoke, dissipating in the nightly breeze.

Gideon fell back onto his knees and looked over to the body of Benjamin Hebbler – Bui and Uaine stood by their sisters, dressed in simple dresses and their hair curled in long tresses.

"Is this what you want from me?!" Gideon screamed up towards the rain, ripping handfuls of ground from the mound. "They die while and everything I touch turns to smoke?"

The Banrion left her position and stood next to him, putting a soothing hand on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around her slim waist. She tenderly touched his hair and whispered: "That is the fate of your kind – to know the greatest joys, your must endure the greatest suffering."

"He never knew joy," Gideon said, glancing at Hebbler.

"That is why my sisters lament for him. We always lament for those who have never known the true joys of life."

The Banrion stepped back and laid down on the wet ground. "Come and take me," she commanded. "And be reminded of what you have lost."

Gideon placed his hands on each side of the Banrion's body while she reached down between them and guided his cock into her pussy. He felt her slit part for him and the slickness of her juices was abnormally cool, but the walls of her sex pulled him further into her and whenever he pulled out, her pussy would grasp him like a lifeline. Gideon looked down at her face, gazing at her features as they became an amorphous expression of her pleasure. Her petite breasts heaved when he pushed into her with steadily growing force and her jet black locks spread out like a spider's web across the surface of the mound.

He peered deeply into the Banrion's eyes and saw himself standing on the edge of an unknown cliff overarching a shadowy abyss – his wife and daughter were pulled into the darkness by inky arms while two nephilim held him to his knees. His pleas had been ignored during a litany of his family's betrayal – he then saw his beloveds sink into the darkness and heard his condemnation to reverse the affront his father had committed.

But as Gideon felt himself slipping into the numbness of the memory, gentle hands cupped his cheeks and warm lips found his and a tongue spurred him on to remember that he was alive, and that his success would mean the liberation of his family.

The Banrion kissed Gideon with ardent fervour and he answered by thrusting violently into her pussy as the first pulses of his cock announced an oncoming orgasm – the banshee felt her pussy undulate greedily in anticipation of receiving his seed. Without parting their lips, the Banrion guided Gideon onto his back where she could better control the rise of his ecstasy.

As she rode Gideon, sliding herself wistfully up and down his member, the Banrion surrendered to the heat of his life pouring into her and this allowed for her own memories to pour into Gideon's mind – it started with sorrow. The sorrow felt by a young girl forced onto the streets to ply her flesh for simple survival. Sorrow as she lay dying in a gutter in an alleyway from a knife wound; sorrow that rippled through the ether upon her last breath and bonded to her soul, making her an embodied lamentation. A banshee.

Gideon looked up at the transfigured spirit he was bedding: her pert breasts bounced and her hair flailed like flag caught in the wind. Her every stroke was a step closer to his orgasm – also to an epiphany: sorrow is the true sister to love, not hate.

The Banrion placed her hands on Gideon's shoulders and let her hips move in tandem with his as he thrust upwards with a desperate desire to reach his climax – juices dripped from her pussy as it squeezed around his member whenever he stretched her.

"Oh god!!" Gideon cried faithlessly as the rumbles of his orgasm formed in his balls. Banrion slipped hand between her thighs and found her clit and she rubbed it furiously. She climaxed almost instantly, showering his lap with her ethereal juices – the tensions her cunt toiled upon Gideon's cock cast him beyond reason and he unleashed a tide of hot come that filled the Banrion to excess.

Gideon gazed at the Banrion as the haze of bliss cleared from his mind, and he saw the she had cast her head back an moaned while her body slowly dissolved into a cloud of mist, merging with the night.

Gideon rested on his back for a few moments, alone with his thoughts – from the mound, he could hear the lament of the banshees. They had returned to their duties as keeners for the dead and he stood alone in the night.

He looked over at the body of Benjamin Hebbler. Five shadows hovered around the restful corpse – Gideon felt the eyes of the banshees on him as he dressed and finally approached Hebbler.

"The boy looks at peace," he told the shadows. Next to the body was a simple looking bow – it was the weapon of Armageddon he sought.

@@@@@

Sunrise broke over the horizon behind the woods and Gideon appeared on the path leading into town. The cold body of Benjamin Hebbler was cradled in Gideon's arms. Towns folk were spilling into the streets – Dorothy and the other Dowster girls were among them.

Lady Madelyne Hebbler stepped out from the gathering crowd, flanked by the Parrington boys that Gideon had routed the previous day. The largest of the two brothers stood before him and Gideon handed over the body.

"How many innocents will die for your curse, Mr Graveloch?' Lady Hebbler demanded – tears had formed at the corner of her eyes. "Benjamin may not have been a good grandson, but he did not deserve to die."

Gideon stared at the elderly woman. "No, he didn't. None do, lady Hebbler. But he died well. And, I fear, many more are bound to die before I'm done. I pray you are not counted among them."

Gideon left the woman fuming with anger and regret while he walked over to find his mount still roped in Rounder's stables. After mounting the steed, he tugged it towards the exit where Dorothy and Rounder waited for him.

"Thank you," Rounder Vance-Altham said while Dorothy looked sadly to her feet.

"No," Gideon whispered. "I did her no favour. Benjamin Hebbler saved her."

The horse moved plaintively forward while Gideon Graveloch said goodbye to Dowster.