The Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tray7
Tray7
13 Followers

Mass that day was after school and I waited for everyone to leave before going to Father McKinnon's office. His door was cracked and I could see him fix a button that he must have missed on his soutane. I knocked and waited for his answer.

"Come in, Miss MacLean."

I entered and threw my bag on the floor by the door. "I don't really have anything to confess today. I've been too busy lately to get into much trouble. I guess the saying about idle hands is true." I smiled when he laughed.

"That's fine. I have a lot of short essay tests to be graded if you wouldn't mind."

"Sure thing," I walked over to his desk and sat down in his oversized leather chair. I wanted to sigh in relief at being able to just resume our routine.

I pulled the papers out of his top drawer and flipped through them to make sure they were the tests he spoke of. I could tell just by the first few tests that the class hadn't done well. "Geesh, Father."

Father McKinnon looked up from the book he had sat down to go over for notes, and looked at me quizzically. "Hmm?"

"Your freshmen aren't getting the lessons." I held up the tests so he knew what I meant.

His brows raised in thought. He stood and crossed the room in a couple long strides. I handed him the tests and he flipped through them as I had. He started shaking his head when he stopped on one. After a moment he laughed and pulled it out of the stack and handed it to me. "Read question three on that one."

3. What does the quote "Some people don't look up until they are flat on their backs," mean to you?"

I laughed before I even read the answer. This ought to be good, I thought.

Student's answer: This quote means some people can't look up because something has happened to their necks so they can't look up. For example, if a person gets kicked in the neck by a kung fu midget, they will not be able to look up.

I cringed at the redundancy but laughed at the explanation. "Wow, do they even stay awake in your class?"

Father McKinnon handed all the tests back to me. "Well, I guess I'll have to go over the lesson with them again." He shook his head and frowned. "I don't understand it. They have been doing fine 'til now. I haven't changed anything in my teaching methods."

"Don't worry, Father. It isn't you. They're being lazy."

"All of a sudden?"

"It's a week 'till our two week break. They've quit early on you."

The realization that I was right hit is face. "Rotten little brats!"

"Mhmm."

Two Years Later:

I was in my second year of Community College. In my spare time I still went to Sacred Heart to help Father McKinnon with whatever he needed; anything from Church related to School related matters.

There had been moments when I would catch Father McKinnon leering at me and it reminded me that he desired me. Sometimes the look in his eye was enough to set my freakin' panties on fire!

It was a normal day like any other. We were debating issues and having the usual conversations. However, we got on asking each other questions and I couldn't help what came out.

"Would you ever act on your desires, Father?" He didn't respond. "Aren't you worried about the thoughts they evoke?"

I sat on his sofa going over some of his notes and he finally looked up at me from his desk. "Sloane, why are you asking me these questions?"

Why was I? For the life of me I didn't know. All I could think about were the images that my mind was creating, lustful dirty thoughts. I kept asking myself for the last few moments if I had lost my mind.

Oh my God. What was wrong with me? I was slowly making my mind up to seduce a priest. My heart started to race at the idea. I would surly go to hell. One time of such passion set me on fire and made my chest ache with desire. It would be worth it just to feel his strong arms around me once.

I wasn't sure how long I just stared at him un-answering but he finally got up and shut the door. My heart started racing when he turned the lock and I stood up and turned to face him when he came back. "What are you doing?"

He didn't say anything, just stopped about five feet away and motioned for me with his finger. Without hesitation I walked over to him and stopped half an arms length away.

"I want you to come here." There was no humor in his face now. He was hard and commanding as he opened his arms to me.

I'll never know how I managed what I did. I must have had nerves of steel that day. I calmly stepped into his arms. His left arm wrapped snug around my lower back and his right hand rested at the base of my neck. He pressed me up to him and lowered his head. I didn't have to do anything then, he kissed me. My arms slid up his chest and up around his neck. My mouth molded to his and I sighed.

He pulled away and looked down at me with his intense eyes. "How long have you wanted this?"

I smiled and pulled his head back down to me. His mouth massaged and his tongue slipped out to taste my lips. I parted my mouth and he slipped his tongue in to caress mine. I melted into him then, he was supporting me fully.

We were both breathless when I pulled away this time. "I think I've always wanted you." My mind cleared a little and reality hit me. "Father, we can't do this. I cannot allow you to give up..."

"This is my decision, Sloane. If I had had any idea that you wanted this I would have taken you long before now."

Take me? This was it, what I've been waiting for. I had turned down every guy the past couple years in the hopes that this would come to pass. "How can you be so willing to make this sacrifice? Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No."

"You are a virgin?" He nodded. "Then why now? Why me?"

"I don't have an answer for that. I just know I want you." He pulled me closer to him and bent his head down to lay kisses to my neck.

I pushed at him again but not hard enough to stop him from kissing me. I could have if I had truly wanted to. "Oh, Father..."

He brought his head up to look me in the eyes again. "My name is Neal." His lips were on mine again. He was grinding into me as his hands caressed up and down my body.

When my lips were free I protested again. "We can't do this. You sacrifice too much for one time of lust."

"It is my sacrifice to make, and I never said it would be one time." He shoved my sweater down my shoulders and off to the floor. His hands were quick at the buttons of my blouse.

That was it, I couldn't argue with him. I wanted it too bad to put up a phony fight. He was right, I was wanton. I wanted him like nothing I've ever wanted before.

He had my blouse open and he just stared down at my bra clad breasts. His eyes were a dark blue and they sparked with desire. I slid the blouse down my arms and reached behind me to unclasp my bra. It shocked me how comfortable I was with him. I was normally very insecure about my body. It was something in the way he looked at me, like I was a rare piece of art. He made me feel beautiful and sexy.

I slowly lowered my bra and watched his face as my breasts sprung free. Before I even dropped my bra he was bent suckling my already hard nipples. At the first contact I felt a flood of warmth spread through my body. Oh God, it felt so good!

I could have let him caress, lick, and nibble my breasts all day but I wanted to see him naked. I pulled him back up to me and kissed him while I unbuttoning the buttons of his soutane. It was an awkward garment and he replaced my hands with his and began undressing himself. I leaned back on the desk and watched as he removed the layers of fabric. His bare chest was surprisingly tanned like his hands and face and lightly furred with dark hair. My fingers itched to run my hands over his muscles, he was very fit. My eyes dropped downward when he began to remove the rest of his clothes.

When he was fully naked we just stared at each other for a moment, each taking in the beautiful sight. Neither of us had ever been with another and neither of us would ever forget this.

We gravitated towards each other and he enveloped me in his arms. The feel of his warm skin pressing against my body sent pleasure waves from where we touched. He slid his hands up and down my body and then grabbed me fully by the bottom. He pressed me up to him until I realized he wanted me to wrap my legs around him. When I did, he walked us back to his sofa and gently laid me down.

I eagerly opened my legs for him to settle down on top of me. I loved the weight of him on me, pressing me into the sofa. His lips were on mine, fierce and hungry. I lifted my hips up to his, I wanted him now. "Father, now!"

"Please, Sloane, call me Neal." He was looking me in the face. "Say it."

"Neal." I watched a slow smile spread across his face. Then I reached between us and grabbed him. He was hard and long. I massaged him and watched the smile fade and his eyes glaze over with pleasure.

"Neal, I want you now." My words were a whisper in his ear and I lingered there to leave a couple love nibbles. He grew more rigid with every stroke of my hand and then he finally pulled away. He took himself in hand and rubbed up and down my moistened lips.

"All at once! Just do it, Neal!" He slid into me in one quick motion. It stung and I squeaked in surprise.

"Are you alright?" He was looking at me with alarm.

"Oh yes," I bucked my hips up to his to back up my answer.

He was moving then, his hips slamming into mine. I threw my head back and let out a moan. He took my head in his hands and kissed me, his tongue playing with mine. He trailed kisses down my throat and collar bone. "Oh, Sloane!"

My legs were around him and my hands were pressing firmly into his butt. "Faster Neal!" He quickened his pace and pushed harder into me. Both of us were panting and clinging violently to one another. Our climaxes came together, yelling out in unison.

We lay there for a while in each others arms. He had turned us so that I was on top of him. An hour must have gone by before he started caressing my body and kissing me. He had me sit up on him and I rode him until he came, I was so lucky to receive two orgasms. I collapsed on top of him and fell asleep to the feel of Neal's hands caressing down the length of me and back up.

I thought our departure would be awkward but it was sweet. He helped me to dress and kissed me long and hard before I shut the door.

After that day I never went back to see Father McKinnon. We both agreed that the temptation would be too great. Although I would always desire him I knew this was for the best. I couldn't take the Church away from him, he loved it too much.

I never wanted to seduce a priest but I would do it again given the chance, especially because of the gift I received from it. My son is now seven and is constantly asking about his father. I suppose I'll figure out what to tell him, someday.

Tray7
Tray7
13 Followers
12