The Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gingerly grabbed onto him and started licking up and down the length of his shaft. After she had layered the length of his cock with saliva she started onto his head.

"Suck on it." he commanded.

She opened her mouth and put as much of him into her as possible. Sucking on him as she moved her head up and down. She heard him groaning with pleasure. After some time he told her to lay back and placed a pillow underneath her ass.

He was over top of her and he placed his throbbing cock at her entrance. He began pressing himself inside of her. It hurt. He saw her wince. He learned then that he truly was taking her virginity and that she had never been with a man before.

"It will only hurt for a moment." he said wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

He continued slowly moving inside of her and then letting her body adjust to his size. He waited patiently until he finally had himself all the way inside of her. Then he started fucking her slowly at first, but very gradually picking up speed. Pain gave way to overwhelming pleasure. She was at his mercy. Her body was his possession and he could do with it anything he pleased. He made her come again. He didn't give her a choice as he rubbed her clit while he was fucking her. Then feeling the overpowering need to orgasm himself, he came. He came and she felt it as his hot juices spurted out all over the inside of her.

She felt exhausted and as though she needed to be close to him. As though he was her only anchor to the world. He allowed her to cling to him. He acted as though he did not care or notice her. She held tightly to him. Sleep overtook her.

12