The Princess and the Frog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and gave her a hanky to dry her eyes. It was now 10:30pm. I asked her how long was Halloween eve to her?

She mentioned midnight but the body changes wouldn't take place till Halloween day at 7:00am.

I had no idea what I was doing. I wanted to console my old friend but even if I had sex with her what would she think when her body didn't change in the morning. God I wish I knew what to do.

I asked her to wait on the porch and I would be right back. I went inside to say goodbye to my friends when I looked up and seen Kayla with the bottom of her costume off riding big black Jim. I just looked at her as she looked at me and shook my head. I then went out to help my friend Pam to my car and to her apartment.

When we got there she was crying. I wanted to tell her how much I cared for her but that she wasn't living in reality. That tomorrow she would be the same person she is today. But before I could say anything she looked at me and said;

"Mikey, I love you with all my heart and all my soul, I always have. I know you don't believe this story I told you tonight. You are going to have sex with me because we are old friends and you want to help me. I understand your doubt and I feel for you, but don't worry everything will be all right. I promise you."

With that said we went into her bedroom. I'm glad she had a king size bed. She turned off the light and said that's for you Mikey. You don't need to stare at this obese body. Then she stripped off all her clothes and I removed mine. I looked at the clock and said it 11:45. I told her to hurry and get in bed. My God you would have thought I believed her.

It was dark in the room with only the light from the clock glowing. I got up and spread her mammoth thighs. I was surprised I was able to get a hard on but I did. I started rubbing my cockhead against the lips of her pussy. My gosh was she wet. The head of my cock slowly entered her big puffy pussy. Damn, it really felt good, my cock was getting bigger and harder. It was so hot in her pussy that I could have came with just the head of my cock in her. I slowly pushed in till I felt resistance. My God she is a virgin I said to myself.

I heard her say it's okay Mikey, do it, I've waited a long time for you to do this. I plunged hard to make it quick and broke her hymen. She cried out, then my cock pumped hard and long. For some reason I glanced at the clock. 11:58, we made it. What was I thinking? I asked Pam if she wanted me to pull out, I wasn't wearing a condom?

She said no Mikey, it's okay, my 'Fairy God Mother' said she would protect me from getting pregnant this time because of my love for you. I wanted you to have the full feeling. If we do it in the future you will have to wear protection until you marry me.

When she said marry her I blew the biggest load of cum ever. She could probably taste it I came so hard. She just screamed out with an audible orgasm. I was hoping we didn't wake the neighbors. When I pulled my soft cock out she just thanked me and I rolled over on the bed.

I got up to take a piss and get dressed when Pam said, "Mikey, you can't go home. You have to be here for the transformation in the morning. Please say you'll stay."

I went in the bathroom and cleaned up. I was wondering what the hell I was doing there. I loved her as my old friend but I couldn't marry a nut case no matter how close we were as kids. I came back in the room and crawled into bed next to Pam an tried to go to sleep.

I rolled over on my side and my cock was against her big fat ass. I couldn't believe I was getting hard again. Not with this huge body. I guess when people say it's all the same in the dark they meant it. My cock got hard, and I just pushed it between her big fat thighs.

She said just cum on me Mikey, it's okay, and after a few minutes I shot another mess between her thighs and all over her ass. Then I nodded off to sleep. I woke up at five and the same fat body was next to me. I was feeling sorry for her, she needed somebody there in the morning. I nodded back off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of crying. I looked at the clock and it was 8:00am. Past the bewitching 7:00 hour. I heard crying coming from the bathroom. I started crying for her while sitting on the side of the bed. God when she comes out I have to hold her. Why is life so cruel to good people.

She lost her dad, then her mom, had nobody and now got her dreams crushed.

The crying stopped and she came out. I was crying and got up to meet her. As she opened the door the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on came walking out of the room. She looked like an angel, perfect breasts, perfect legs, perfect body and most of all a perfect heart She had it all. She looked at me and said, "Why are you crying Mikey"

I heard you crying in the bathroom. I started to stutter; I....I. . I .thought tha..that.. . . .

She interrupted me saying, "It's okay Mikey, I understand."

"Then why were you crying in the bathroom?" I asked her.

She explained that her emotions and joy needed to get out and crying was one way to let loose. Mikey, I also held one thing back that I didn't tell you.

Not another surprise Pam, are you going to turn into a pumpkin or something? I cried.

She smiled and said remember I told you that I had to love the man who took my virginity. Also it had to happen on Halloween eve before midnight. What I didn't tell you is that the man had to love me too.

My God Pam, why didn't you tell me? I could have ruined the rest of your life.

That's exactly why I didn't tell you. I knew deep down in your heart that you loved me but you weren't sure. It would have been to much pressure to put on you."I promised you everything would be okay. Thank you for being my best friend and my lover."

I pulled her perfect naked body against mine and kissed her for the first time since we were kids. I held her and caressed her. I knew she was right, I really did love her. Then I look at her and said, "I wuv you Pammy, do you wuv me? Pammy will you marry me?"

She looked at me and cried, "You asked me that when we were eight years old and I said yes! That answer has never changed." "Happy Halloween Mikey!"

*

Well it was fun writing, hope you enjoy reading it.

comments welcome, please vote!

DG Hear

12