The Princess & The Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveb
steveb
4 Followers

The Emperor almost came himself as Victoria throbbed around his cock holding his prick in a viselike grip as she came. But he managed to hold back.

As Victoria returned to her senses he pulled his prick out of her again, she moaned softly as he laid her back down and turned her over, kissing her full lips, his tongue teasing her. Gradually she came back to her senses, her small pink tongue slipping out to meet his. For a while they laid together, their hands and mouths exploring one another. Then the Emperor rose up onto his haunches, Victoria quickly spread her legs, her fingers slipped between her thighs and she spread the lips of her labia for him, lewdly exposing herself to his gaze.

He smiled at her willingness to please him, and placing his hugely swollen cock between her spread lips he pushed slowly inside her. Moving his hips slowly he thrust into Victoria with long strokes, at the end of each stroke his cock pressed at the entrance to her womb while his balls slapped heavily against her.

"Feel my balls" The Emperor ordered. Victoria moved quickly to obey, her fingers stroking the heavy sacks. "Do you feel their weight? While I was away at battle subduing what was left of your pathetic people I refrained from enjoying the charms of any of the slavegirls we claimed, nor did I pleasure myself with my own hand. All the while I thought of how I could return from the heat of battle against your people and take the rebels greatest prize, their beautiful Princess." He continued his long slow strokes as he spoke, staring into Victoria's eyes as she gazed up at him, still stroking his hairy sacks between her fingers. "How better to crush their hopes than to conquer their aspirations. Once you are sat at my side your belly swollen with my child they will give up their hopes of opposing me, with you as my Empress and bearer of my sons they will serve me as their King."

His thrusts were quickening as he reached his climax. "Now tell me Princess, I give you a choice, will you take my gift into your loins and reign at my side or shall I withdraw and spend over your belly, then you can leave the palace for good. I will give you an armed escort to anywhere you wish to go. The choice is yours , but" he gasped and grimaced, "make it quickly!"

Victoria gazed up at The Emperor, he gritted his teeth, his sweat dripping off his brow onto the glorious mounds of her shining breasts as he fought to control his climax, the huge plum like head of his grotesquely swollen cock was paused at the mouth of her vagina ready to pull out quickly if she said that was what she wished.

Suddenly a broad grin lit up Victoria's face, she had enjoyed tormenting him but in her heart she knew what she wanted.

"You may come!" she whispered giving his balls a helpful squeeze to help him along.

The Emperor groaned loudly as he pushed quickly back into her, Victoria tightened the walls of her cunt as he thrust inside, adding to the delicious friction around his cockhead. As he reached the mouth of her womb his balls tightened and a thick stream of white come spurted powerfully from the eye of his penis Victoria gasped as she felt the strength of his outpouring, a second blast followed, then a third as he spent the accumulated seed of two weeks of battle, every night thinking about Victoria's magnificent body. Victoria gazed into the Emperors grimacing face, finally he began to slowly stroke back and forth within her soaking tunnel, she felt the weaker spurts as he milked the final drops of come from his balls. His seed leaked out of her sodden hole running between the cheeks of her ass such was the volume of his spend. Finally he withdrew his softened cock from within her and exhausted they fell asleep within each others arms.

steveb
steveb
4 Followers
12