The Princess of Cleves #15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to take me one last time."

"You're too weak," the Chevalier protested. "I'm afraid I'll kill you."

"If I die in your arms, then I die the happiest man in the world. Here, take this unguent, and use it to grease my backside. Perhaps you can cure me of what the doctors cannot."

The Chevalier was still reluctant, but ultimately couldn't refuse his lover. He did as the Prince requested, and gently took the feeble man. When the Prince came, the Chevalier tried to withdraw, but the Prince stopped him.

"Please my love, I know this body must disgust you, but I ask that you take pleasure in me this one last time," the Prince said, clutching the Chevalier's hips.

"I am not disgusted by you, but rather I feared of hurting you. Now I see that I have hurt you, just in a different way." The Chevalier kissed the Prince, and began sliding himself in and out of him, pretending that his lover was full of life instead of a wasting husk. He came, and then seeing that the Prince's doctors would be in to attend to him soon, hurried to get dressed.