The Princess of Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes had been closed while I spoke, partly out of shame at the way I was playing with her pearl and making her feel, and partly to avoid having to look at me. When my last words registered, her eyes snapped open and she raised her head to look at me as I lowered my face to her loins.

"What are you doing? Get away from me..."

Her voice trailed away into a low scream as my mouth made contact with her gates, and my tongue licked her along her entire delicious length. She screamed again when I circled her pearl with the tip of my tongue, and her hips rose off the table as she tried to increase the pressure of my tongue on her centre.

She was wailing, "No...no...no..." but there seemed to be no conviction in her voice as the pleasure from my tongue coursed through her body. Her hips were now taking on a rhythm and I judged it was time to stop, as I needed to maintain control of her until she had been broken to my will.

I stepped back from the table, and moved to look at her. "If you wish me to continue, and to pleasure you until you reach a peak, you need only ask."

It took her a few moments to regain herself before she said, "No. Never. I will not."

"As you wish. We shall see." I ordered my servants to clear away the shaving things, and told my guards to unbind her from the table. The scraps of the silk she had worn fell to the ground as they stood her back on her feet, but their grip on her arms prevented her from covering herself. I looked at her for a moment, revealed in all her beauty, and decided on my next step.

A few more orders to guards and servants, and she soon found herself with her hands tied to one of the overhead poles, and her feet tied to stakes in the ground, so that she was unable to close her legs, or use her hands to cover herself. I moved in front of her and lifted one of her breasts in each of my hands, admiring their texture and firmness.

When I looked into her eyes she stared back defiantly at me. "Until you submit to me, you will be kept like this, on display to all of my men, and any visitors that come to my tent. I will not leave you alone, as I will be conducting business out here, so I will be keeping you company. It will be interesting to see if you enjoy my attentions to you."

"I suppose that I shall be here for quite a long time, as I shall never submit to you."

"We shall see, we shall see. In the meantime, it is only right that I provide you with something to wear while you are out here." When the women of my tribe perform for the men, they often wore bells on parts of their bodies or clothing. I had seen the ways in which these could be attached, and had sent one of my servants for a few of them.

To her great distress, I played with each of her nipples until they stood firm and proud, then slipped a loop of fine silk cord over each of them, tightening it until she gasped. From each loop hung a small bell, so that any movement on her part would bring forth a little music. When I stepped back to admire her, I saw that she was blushing, but I waited until she looked up at me. "You are beautiful, my crimson lady."

I had told her that I intended to keep her company while she stood tied outside my tent, and to prepare for that I had a chair brought for me, and placed just beside her. This was a day for meetings with each of my tribal elders, and for representatives of all of the tribes that regarded me as their leader, so I knew that I would have a steady stream of visitors for the rest of the afternoon. Of course, that also meant that she would be on display to each of those visitors, and that each of them would enjoy the vision I had prepared for them.

It was also my plan to keep her constantly reminded of the fact that she was naked, and completely under my control. My chair was positioned to permit me to touch her without effort, and I made sure to always have a hand on her leg, or her behind when it wasn't playing with her pearl, or her gates. I wanted her to be very near the little death while I conducted my business, and I wanted all of my visitors to see her in that highly aroused state.

Each time that someone came to see me, I slid a finger between her very wet gates, and slowly rubbed over her pearl while my visitor and I spoke. By the time the conversation ended, she would be moaning continuously, attracting the attention of my visitor, and distracting them enough that they agreed with nearly anything I wanted. Her rough breathing also made her breasts move in interesting ways, and the little bells on her nipples would add to the sounds she was making. The difficulty for me was in paying attention to the discussion at the same time as I was listening to her to ensure that I stopped before she could achieve her release.

At the end of the second hour, I rose and stood in front of her. She had closed her eyes, but they snapped open and fixed on mine when she felt my hands on her breasts. As I played with her breasts and made the bells ring, I asked, "Would you like me to cut you down?"

She shook her head and said, "Not if it means submitting to you.'

I moved one hand to her belly, and slid it downward to cup her flesh. She hissed in a breath as I began to play with her pearl again, rolling it around with a fingertip, then trapping it between two fingers and sliding them up and down. Her head started to tip back in reaction, and her hips pushed forward toward my hand. I heard a low moan, deep in her throat.

"Are you sure? I could bring you to ecstasy in only a few seconds, and then do it again, either with my fingers or my tongue. All of this pain and frustration would end in an instant. You need only ask."

"No...no...no..."

"As you wish, but there are many more people who will be coming to see me, and you will be tormented for each one of them to see." I watched her closely and could see her rapidly approaching the point of no return. I removed my hand at the last moment; she didn't immediately realize that I had stopped. She started to say something; I was almost certain it had been a plea for something, but it stopped very quickly as she tried to maintain control.

I took my seat once more, and caressed the flesh of her rear while I waited for my next visitor. My fingers probed the valley between her cheeks and sought out the small ring of muscle at her rear passage. I circled it with a fingertip, occasionally tapping on it; I was intrigued at her reaction to my touch. On the one hand, she seemed to be trying to pull away from my finger, but at the same time I could hear her moan each time I put any pressure on the little muscle.

I slid my finger forward and into her other passage in order to moisten it, then returned to toying with the ring of muscle. With the aid of the lubrication, the tip of my finger easily slid into her rear passage, and she cried out in alarm at the sensation it brought on. I found the reaction very interesting, as I had not suspected that this princess harboured such hidden desires.

From my tutor, I had learned of the pleasures that some women sought through the use of their rear passage, and I knew that men often used boys in this manner, especially during prolonged campaigns in the desert. I was surprised to find this very proper lady obviously enjoying my attentions to her other opening.

The movement of my finger in her rear caused her hips to tip forward, bringing her mound into more prominence, and I turned in my chair so that I might caress her gates and her pearl with my other hand. When she felt two hands on her, she cried, "No...no...please...please..."

I leaned forward and kissed her on her hip, then looked up along her magnificent body to meet her eyes while I lightly rubbed over her pearl and her gates. "I can please you until you push me away and cry for me to stop. I can bring you pleasure such as you have never known. What you are feeling now is but the beginning, simply the first step toward showing you what pleasure your body can enjoy."

She was shaking her head, crying with the strain of trying to ignore the sensations I was bringing to her. "On the other hand, I can stop all of this, and your pleasure will go no further. But...you will remain on display for everyone, and in a few minutes I will start this all over again, and you will once again start to crave the moment of release, only to feel me stop."

I rubbed my finger over her pearl once more, and twisted my other finger in her rear just a little, and she moaned again, then cried out, "Why...why are you doing this to me?"

I smiled at her as my fingertip made another circuit of her gates and her pearl. "I do this because I can. I do this because there is within you a fire of volcanic proportions, but you have refused it all of your life. I do this because I seek to bring out the true woman within you, not the repressed shell that you present to the world. You are more downtrodden than the women of my world. Even hidden behind veils these women are free to enjoy the pleasures that their bodies can bring. You have always been told that such things are not for proper ladies."

As I finished speaking, I moved my finger from her pearl and along the length of her slippery flesh until it reached the opening of her sheath. As my finger began to penetrate into her tight channel, her mouth opened in a soundless scream and her head tipped back. She moaned again, much louder than ever before, and I moved the finger within her as I felt her stiffen. For a moment I thought I had provoked her release, but she suddenly gave out a cry of anguish, and her head dropped forward as she went limp, hanging from her wrists.

She began to cry, in great sobs that shook her body. Tears were running down her face as I pulled my fingers from her and stood in front of her. I put a hand under her chin to make her look at me, and she wailed, "Please...please...stop this torture."

I looked into her eyes, waiting patiently. I was about to repeat that she could end it all with a request when she swallowed and said, "Do what you want with me. Take me...use me. Just please end this."

"Are you asking me to take you as a man takes a woman, to bring you to the peak of pleasure and beyond? To use your body as the sheath to my sword?"

"Yes...yes...I give myself to you...I submit to you."

I held my hand out to one of the guards and received his knife, then slashed through the cords that bound her feet and hands. As she slumped toward me, I moved back to my chair and positioned her on her knees before me, between my legs. I took her hands in mine, and placed them on my pantaloons just where my own sword awaited her.

"Take it out, and see the flesh that will join to yours, and will bring us together." Her hands moved over my shaft through the cloth, but then she found the opening and for the first time I felt her hands on me. She held it in her fingers, unsure of what she had, and I realized that she might never have seen a man's weapon.

"You have never seen one, have you?"

"No, I have not."

"Then examine it, and feel it, and when you are ready, taste it as I tasted you." Her eyes flashed at me when I said that, but after a moment or two her fingers pulled it toward her lips, and I watched as her mouth descended on my shaft. Her head moved slowly toward my stomach, and I felt the softness of her tongue as it tasted me. My own breath came out in a low moan, and I knew it was time to make her mine.

I caressed the side of her face, and will never forget the look of her with her eyes locked to mine while her mouth was filled with my manhood. I moved her head back and told her to stand, then had her move forward to straddle me. I looked up at her and said, "Lower yourself, and sheathe my sword within you. Give yourself the pleasure you seek."

She looked around at those of my men who were watching us, and asked, "Here? Where everyone can see?"

"Yes, this time. They must all see that you have given yourself to me. Then we will go into my tent so that only you and I will see each other." She hesitated for a moment, then began to move slowly downward. As the head of my sword touched her gates, she reached down to guide it, and continued to move, slowly taking me into her silken sheath.

A moment later she was seated fully on me and I pulled her face toward me to kiss her. "The time has come for you to become a woman, and to experience all the pleasure for which your body was created."

"What do you mean? Are we not done?"

I wanted to throw my head back and laugh at the question, but held myself in check as I wanted her pleasure and not her hatred. "Let me show you just one part of the pleasure to come."

I moved a hand to where we were joined, and found that little pearl once more. As I toyed with it, I kept my gaze locked onto hers, our eyes boring into each other. Her breathing got very rough, and her hands came up to rest on my shoulders. When I reached the point at which I had always stopped in the past, I said, "Soon, my princess, it will happen."

Her eyes widened and I heard start to ask, "What..." when she suddenly yelled and convulsed on my lap, her fingers gripping me tightly as her muscles went rigid. I kept my fingers moving, as I had been taught, in order to prolong the 'little death'and intensify its sensation. After a moment, she collapsed against me, and I moved my hand away.

She lifted her head and asked, "What did you do to me? What happened?"

I smiled tenderly at her. "You have just experienced what the French call 'the little death.' Doctors in your world call it an orgasm, but again that is not very poetic. For that matter, your doctors refer to the needs of a woman as 'hysteria', which only shows how little they know about a woman's body." I lifted each of her breasts and removed the little bells, then asked, "Was it sufficiently pleasurable that you would like to feel it again?"

Amazingly, she suddenly looked very shy, and blushed red from her face to the top of her beautiful breasts. "Is it possible...I mean can we...?"

"Ah, my Princess, I think you now see what you have denied yourself in your life, and what you refused to ask of me, and why I had to tie you outside my tent." I took her face in my hands and kissed her again, then softly said, "Yes, it can happen again, and it will. I am about to show you how it happens between a man and a woman."

I moved my hands to her hips, and showed her how to lift herself a little, and then lower herself again, so that my sword came partway out of her sheath, and then seated itself again. Her look of wonderment at the sensation that this caused almost made her look like a little girl, but that image faded quickly as she gave herself over to riding me like a stallion, and pushing herself toward another occurrence of the little death.

I could see on her face when she was approaching her release, and I knew that I would be having my own in moments. When hers struck, she dropped into my lap and tried to grind herself against me, once again crying out and clenching all of her muscles. It was sufficient to bring on my own release, and I grunted with the force of it as I filled her with my essence. She once again collapsed against me, and I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling. After a few minutes, I stood, holding her to me, and still sheathed within her. A huge cheer went up from my men when they saw me with her, and the noise followed me as I entered my tent.

I laid her down on a collection of pillows, and removed the remains of the bindings from her arms and legs, then fetched us some water to drink. She smiled at me after a moment. "Is there more that you wish to show me...I...I am not sure how to address you."

"Yes, there is much more, for I had an excellent tutor, and it would only be correct for me to pass along all that I learned. As to what to call me...in my language, my men call me 'Effendi'which means 'lord'in your tongue."

She surprised me when she knelt in the manner of the women in my tribe, and bowed her head. "Then I shall call you 'My Lord'as would be done in my culture." When she saw my nod, she asked, "What would my Lord desire of me next?"

In answer, I shed my clothes and then took her in my arms. I proceeded to show her how much I desired her for the rest of the afternoon, and on into the night. When we had both exhausted each other, I wrapped us in a blanket and we slept the rest of the night in each other's arms.

When I woke in the morning, she was closely examining my sword and I laid there watching her as she felt it, and moved the skin around. A minute later she had once again taken it into her mouth and I felt her tongue washing it. When I started thrusting lightly into her mouth, she began to move her mouth in the same manner, increasing the speed of her attack as my breathing grew more and more rapid. When my release came, I expected that she would remove her mouth, but instead she rode me through to the end, and I felt her swallow each of my spendings.

She finally withdrew when she felt my hand on her head, and knelt once again before addressing me. "What would my Lord require of me today?"

"For today, I need time to deal with various items of business and rebellion, and I cannot have you at my side for these things. These are the affairs of men, and women are not permitted. Therefore, I ask you to go to thehareemand let the eunuchs and the servants take care of you. You may bathe, and eat, and be dressed, unless you prefer to remain naked. I also promise you that no one will attempt to shave the curls between your legs, although they may wish to ensure that there are no stray hairs on the parts I shaved."

She gave me an interesting little smile as she asked, "Did my Lord discover a few stray hairs with his tongue last night? It seemed to be a close inspection, but would my Lord prefer to check once again?"

I smiled at her, wondering at such a complete change in her manner from the previous morning, but decided to simply accept it. "Your Lord has business to attend to, and if you do not leave now I will show you how your Lord punishes little slave girls who have displeased him. However, I may conduct another inspection tonight, so you should probably have the eunuchs ensure that everything is in perfect order."

She gave me a radiant smile which seemed to light up my entire tent, then backed out under the flap and disappeared from my sight. Another servant entered a moment later with my breakfast, and soon after began the parade of chieftains and elders who needed to meet with me.

That night, I sent for her again, and she entered my tent arrayed in layers of silk, with flowers woven into her hair and enchanting scents dabbed on her skin in hidden places. I also heard the muted sounds of small bells as she moved around my tent. She seemed to be dancing to some unheard music, shedding silken veils as she moved, and I soon discovered that she had bells attached to her toes, and to her fingers. As she shed a few more layers, I found bells on her nipples and even attached to the curls at her nether regions.

We spent that night coupled with each other again, and I did finally perform the inspection for stray hairs. She pronounced it satisfactory at least three times, and decided that it was necessary to perform her own inspection of me using only her mouth.

Once again, as the sun rose, she paid homage to my sword with her mouth, drinking every drop of my essence, then left me to conduct my business for the day. She returned in time for the evening meal, again arrayed in the finest silks that myhareemhad to offer, and again she danced around my tent removing them one at a time until she was in the state that I preferred the most.

For every day of the following week we carried on in this manner, and I had to admit to having formed a great affection for my Princess of Fire. She herself seemed to be very attached to me, and seemed to want to go out of her way to please me, either with her body, or her mind. We often debated the merits of our respective cultures and teachings until quite late at night, before taking our pleasure from each other. Every morning our parting seemed to be more and more difficult, even though we knew we would see each other that night.