The Prize Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god...I don't know..."

He seized her mouth just then to quiet her down and then she felt him nudge her thighs apart with his knee so he could slide between, his body wedged tightly in hers. Damn that felt so intimate, because she could feel both his roughness and smoothness, she could smell his damp musk and aftershave...and she knew she could taste him.

Her knees nudged his hips and that felt strange, but being wide open, her pussy where he could mold against it, oh god...she felt embarrassed, nervous and oh yeah, aroused beyond belief too.

"Oh yes you do...now if you need to fight me to be okay with giving it up to me, then that's fine," he said, "because I know it's just for show."

She gritted her teeth as he maneuvered himself even closer, spreading her thighs wider, his cock prodding against her pussy's lips...so close...she forgot how much she needed to tell him to go to hell.

But instead she kissed him even more intensely on the mouth and she willingly opened her legs wider for him, and when she felt his ass flex with her knees, she closed her eyes.

When he thrust his cock inside of her tight channel, she felt the burn, how his thick girth stretched her open. She sucked her breath as he pushed further until...

"Oh god...it..."

"You need to relax...you're pretty damn tight...oh..."

She felt the sharpness intensify and she tensed underneath him.

"Fuck you Buck..."

He smiled at her.

"Any time...any place...but the more you tense, the more it's going to hurt and I don't want to hurt you more than I have to..."

She fought to keep her eyes from stinging, because his thrusts, though restrained pushed him through some pretty delicate tissue that had never been tested by a man's ardor.

"Damn it hurts..."

He kissed her then, lacing the inside of her mouth with his tongue as his body moved against her, slowly he withdrew and she felt the pain lessen...but when his ass bucked again...she tensed.

"Melissa, just relax...it'll feel better in a minute."

She blinked a tear out of her eye and when he caught that, he kissed her again, driving her towards dizziness from it. Then he kissed her so thoroughly she thought she'd pass out until he thrust hard enough to cause her to cry out.

"Oh god...."

"That bad...?"

She blinked her eyes and this time, no tears.

"No...no I think..."

Yes, she started feeling the tension uncoil slowly inside from where her pussy held onto his cock so snugly. He stopped moving to give her a chance to get used to him, but he kept kissing at her, nipping her skin. She moved her hands, at some point he'd released them, sliding them over the slickness of his back and down to his ass which rippled beneath her hands when he made these slow, lazy and to her amazement, increasingly pleasurable movements against her.

Her hand wandered to where they were joined, where the shaft of his cock was totally buried in her pussy and his balls smacked against her while he moved. The friction inside of her built up deliciously slow, each stroke brought her more promise of pleasure but when he withdrew, she lost...so she gripped his ass and pulled him closer.

"Oh Melissa..."

It felt wonderful if unnerving to be physically connected to a man, let alone Buck. Their bodies were completely locked and she felt him pulsating inside of her. Her knees gripped his body and their sweat intermingled.

"I got to move okay...but I promise you'll like it."

His thrusting picked up in tempo, she felt that the slide in and out of her pussy and the power gathering and then releasing beneath her hands.

He was about to unleash his power into her at last. God help her, especially because right now she didn't want to be helped.

When Buck had thrust his cock inside her for the first time, Melissa just kept her eyes closed and waited for the stinging pain to fade. But it had been replaced by something sharper and for a moment fear threatened again.

"Relax...," he kept telling her but easier said than done because after all, she'd never had a man wedged in between her thighs thrusting his cock inside of her. But she tried hard for him anyway because she knew that despite his dominant attitude, he didn't want to hurt her.

Only as much as he had to, he explained while initiating her into the world she had always been standing on the outside of until one man won her virginity in a poker match. Now, he rocked more gently against her, pushing her into the mattress which yielded beneath their joined bodies. His cock slid deeper into her pussy each time, coaxing her to relax just a little more, allow another inch of him inside of her slick warmth. She spread her legs as wide as they could go; shifting his angle subtly enough so that his shaft rubbed against the part of her that changed everything.

She sucked in her breath and just cried out.

"Oh my...ohhhhh...."

He smiled as her cries turned to pleasure and just looked at her as her eyes searched his face.

"You want me to stop?"

She tried to shake her head, to gasp out the words no, she didn't want him to stop now that he'd started making her feel good...ripples of pleasure permeating from where his cock rubbed against her clit as it sunk inside her. With each stroke, he withdrew leaving only a small part of himself inside her, mostly because her pussy hugged him snugly. But when he thrust back inside of her, she sighed, and she murmured against him. She held onto him so tightly around his waist as his ass flexed to power his thrusts. The friction increased and he grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her closer to him, encouraging her to wrap herself more tightly in his embrace.

She fumbled a bit because she had no idea what she did, or what rules she needed to follow, so she just tried to keep up.

"Come on...ride with me...," he urged her on.

"I don't...know...how..."

He kissed her on the mouth and bucked even harder, faster and suddenly she felt her body moving in response...his withdrawal from inside her left her feeling loss, a sense of emptiness, a chasm needing to be filled so she found herself lifting her ass off the mattress to keep him from leaving her. As she did that, his cock slid deeper and stayed there longer...and oh, the friction sent shockwaves through her that almost made her cry out.

She wanted to tell him to fuck her harder and faster, to press her against the mattress and just nail her with each thrust until his balls slapped her body. But she didn't have the words so she thrust up to meet him. He cupped her ass and molded it to his groin, and then shifted his thrusts to a bump and grind motion that...god she hadn't anticipated.

"Buck...don't stop..."

"I can't... but you need to hold on...hold on tight."

She gripped his shoulders this time and he plunged even more deeply than she thought possible because it wasn't just the act of him sinking his cock into her pussy but something inside her felt him...as if he'd gotten closer to a part of herself she kept hidden from everyone.

The mattress springs squeaked but neither of them noticed, as he kept the tempo of his thrusting, and her pussy met every single one. The collision of their bodies, the scent of their musk in the air...the droplets of sweat on her face...and then she felt the buildup inside her threaten to overwhelm her.

Oh no, she couldn't take that...each thrust pushed her closer until she flirted with the full power of the pleasure about to envelop her body...when his cock slid away, she felt some relief...some reprieve in case it became too much for her.

"Oh god...your pussy's so sweet..."

But each thrust...she bit her lip to keep from crying out her release...to try to push back the dam of elation that threatened to spill over...she'd scream and she'd claw his back and she'd thrust her pussy back at him...and he'd know what he'd done to her.

"Just a little bit longer..."

At that point, he bucked his hips again and rammed her body, and the explosion that rocked her made her scream...a cluster of words she'd soon forget but she grabbed him tight and her pussy gripped his cock even as it shuddered around it. She felt her muscles quake, her legs weaken and she wanted so badly to arch her head back because she couldn't stand it.

Oh...damn as the shockwaves he catalyzed drove through her...she sank on the bed, her legs still gripping him as he thrust even harder, faster almost to the point of pleasure turning into pain and then hot jets of liquid shot inside of her. He arched his back, groaned and then sunk on top of her as his own orgasm held him.

Afterward, he rolled her gently over so she lay on top of him, his cock still buried inside of her. His arms firmly around her as she lay sprawled, their bodies drying together. She had no words, but plenty of emotions washing over her, with none of them dominating her attention. Her breath rasped harshly against his chest and she felt his own heart racing against her skin.

She had no energy to move or to do anything but just lie there in his arms. He started caressing her while she closed her eyes. Too wired to sleep but needing to process how she felt after what had happened.

"How you feeling," he asked finally.

"Mmm....better."

"You're not a virgin anymore," he said, "you hurting?"

She did an inventory and yeah, she felt some soreness between her legs, but mostly a dull ache.

"You mean am I saddle sore?"

He chuckled.

"Something like that...here let me get something to clean you up."

She never considered he might want to do that.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to," he said, "My cum's not going to stay inside you for long and there might be some bleeding."

She didn't think so, because after all, but then would she know? He gently moved her aside on the bed and got out, offering her a breathtaking view of his gorgeous backside. When he returned with a cloth, she didn't move while he started gently cleaning her pussy, and her inner thighs.

"You do this for all your women?"

He stroked the now scarlet lips of her pussy noting only slight swelling. Maybe all that time on horseback had paid off.

"Nah, just the ones I win in poker matches."

That made her smile but then she wondered what he thought of her as a lover. After all, she hadn't known what the hell she'd been doing but at some point, her body had felt like moving against his so she gave it free rein.

He hadn't seemed to mind at all.

"How was I?"

He kissed her mouth, softly and then with more ardor before releasing her with a smile that slowly crossed his face.

"You were incredible...when you got your ass on the bed."

She sighed, and when he lay back down, he pulled her with him.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I'm holding onto you," Buck said, "I've got you for the whole night."

She twisted in his arms, looking at him.

"I thought you wanted a virgin..."

He licked his mouth, and she hoped it wasn't due to amusement.

"No...I wanted you," he said, "I wanted to get in between your thighs and show you one of the things that pussy of yours can do."

She took a deep breath, her heart still beating rapidly and her pussy still drenched from what they'd just shared.

"I had no idea...god...I would have given it up sooner..."

He kissed her lightly on the mouth, and she savored the pressure of his lips. She felt the anticipation build in her again.

"Nah...it was perfect the way it turned out," he said, "and we do have the rest of the night."

"For what...?"

He just looked at her.

"Oh I still got a few things I got to show you."

She felt her skin prickle from his words because now that she'd gotten a taste, she wanted more from him...only next time she'd be riding his cock and holding the reins.

And if she needed to get her hands on some rope to do that, she'd go right ahead and show them her finesse in that area herself.

One year later....

"Ride me cowgirl..."

She smiled at him as she lowered her bare pussy on the most memorable erection of her life that being her husband of two days, Buck. His hands gripped her hips as she sunk the most memorable pussy he'd ever experienced inch by tantalizing inch on his pole.

She sighed as she sat in the saddle in a manner of speaking. He'd proposed to her underneath the apple tree after she'd just sent him sky high with a blow job and she said, yes but only if she could ride him first on their honeymoon. So now she sat, buck ass naked on her equally undressed Buck and did his favorite version of a bump and grind as she rode him. He leaned up to try to reach her breasts as they lurked almost close enough to taste...the rosy nipples torturing his taste buds.

The wedding had been small and intimate, only a few friends and family, the reception filled with great music, dancing and even better food and kegs of beer everywhere to keep everyone happy and mellow.

But both the bride and groom decided to sneak off on their honeymoon at a cabin in some remote mountain location to get their married life started off just right. She packed naughty lingerie and plenty of body paints in margarita flavor and he, rope and a blindfold and champagne body wash for use in the claw foot tub just off the master bedroom.

Everything they packed would get good use on the six days and seven nights they'd be spending on their honeymoon.

She smiled, the candlelight around them giving her face an ethereal glow as she leaned forward slightly as she rode him to make her clit happy and to give him a chance to do some nipple tasting on the down stroke. Her cries and his moans filled the cabin and in between, their laughter and companionable chatter.

They'd been at it like rabbits since they arrived earlier that day and every corner of the 1000 square foot cabin and a lot of the outdoors would witness their cavorting. Buck watched his wife arch her back and hoped that by the time they headed home, his seed would have coaxed one of her ova's into conceiving their first baby.

He'd had his eye on her all along, wanting to get her hitched quickly because Buck had come from a large family and planned on having lots of kids with this filly and lots of kids meant plenty of...frolicking in the sheets.

His children would grow up tall and strong, the men as bold in what they wanted as he and the daughters so beautiful like their mama he'd have to warn the guys away. He'd take care of them alongside his wife and at night he'd sit by their bed and tell them stories before they slept.

And some day when they were all grown and old enough, he'd tell them about how a poker match brought their parents together.

12