The Prize Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them stood looking across the beach, Tom and Simon each side of Brenda, their arms around her. The beach was almost white, the sand fine and littered with tiny fragments of shell that flickered as the sun reflected on them. The beach was fringed with palm trees, with a row each side separating their part of the beach from the bungalows each side of them, with only the last ten yards or so leading to the sea being shared. The sea was turquoise and clear, and very welcoming.

None of them heard Marie come out of the bungalow behind them until she was walking past, dressed only in the skimpiest of bikinis.

"Morning," she called, waving a hand over her shoulder, before looking back at them and calling out, "Last one in ..."

But her last words were lost on the breeze as she ran down the beach before plunging into the warm sea. They others watched her. As she ran, they could only imagine her breasts, barely contained by her bikini. But they could all see the way in which her bikini bottoms clung to her firm ass, the way one side had ridden up to expose a creamy half moon of firm flesh. And they all felt their bodies reacting to what they could see, to what they could imagine.

They watched as Marie swam out to sea a little way, and then swam parallel to the beach for a while before making her way back to the beach. They all gasped as she emerged from the sea, water cascading down her body.

As she walked, Marie held her hands up to her long hair, sweeping it back. Her breasts were thrust forward, her nipples clearly erect and threatening to poke through the thin material of her bikini. The triangles that made up her top had ridden up, exposing the paler underside of her full breasts. Water ran off her body, between her breasts, over her stomach, down her legs, as her hips swung from side to side.

Simon groaned and stepped forward. He took his wife's hand and led her quickly to the bungalow, his cock already threatening to escape. They ignored the trail of water Marie left behind as they went to their bedroom, as Simon kicked the door closed behind them.

*************************

An hour or so later, they emerged to find the note that Tom and Brenda had left for them.

"Gone for a massage, see you later, hope you had fun!!!" was all it said, though "fun" was underlined several times.

Simon slipped an arm around Marie as she moved beside him to read the note.

"Sounds good to me," she told him, "Want to come?"

Simon preferred the beach, and so they went there separate ways – Marie out of one door to head towards the Health Club and to hopefully catch up with Tom and Brenda, while Simon went out the other door straight onto the beach.

As it turned out, Tom and Brenda arrived at the Health Club just minutes before Marie, after spending some time wandering around the resort. Marie called out when she saw them, but they had already walked into the beautifully cool, air conditioned reception area. By the time Marie arrived, they had been shown through to the massage suite. Marie explained to the receptionist that Tom and Brenda were her friends, and was quickly shown through to join them.

The room was bright and cool, with four matching massage tables along one side. The first two of these already had towels laid out on them, while one of the masseurs was spreading a towel out on the third. As the masseur pointed towards the changing cubicles at the far end of the room, her colleagues returned with Tom and Brenda, both of whom had towels wrapped around them.

The three masseurs, all of whom were young and pretty, watched as Tom and Brenda welcomed Marie with hugs and kisses, before she went to get changed. She got undressed quickly, and was still wrapping her towel around her when she hurried back to join the others. Tom and Brenda were already settled on their massage tables, both lying on their backs with the towels loose over them. The masseurs were already working on their arms and shoulders.

The third masseur, who introduced herself with a wonderful smile as Suki, helped Marie onto the third table, holding her towel carefully as she stretched out. Marie glanced over at Tom, catching him looking her way before settling back down.

For the next half an hour the room was quiet apart from the soft sighs of pleasure from the three of them as they relaxed, and enjoyed the soothing hands running over them. After a while they had all turned over onto their fronts. Their towels were still draped over them, but covered little more than their cheeks. Even then, they were all aware of the hands on them, slipping lower as they swept down their backs, and higher as the masseurs worked on their legs.

By the time the massages were complete, they all felt both relaxed and excited. There masseurs left them, pointing towards the showers and changing rooms with more delightful smiles. Marie went to the bathroom, leaving Tom and Brenda alone. Brenda turned to Tom, holding her towel so that it barely covered her large breasts.

"Enjoy it?" she asked, knowing that he hadn't been that keen to begin with.

"What do you think?" Tom asked as he rolled onto his side, and eased his towel back.

Brenda smiled as she gazed as his cock, thick and hard and already slick with pre cum. She moaned softly, and quickly climbed off her table, dropping her towel as she crossed to Tom. He reached out for her, holding her as she stood naked at his side and leant over to sink her mouth down over his throbbing cock.

Marie came back into the room just as Brenda sucked Tom deep into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his cock head as her lips slipped down his hard shaft. Marie watched, her pussy being to throb and her nipples tingle, as Brenda's head began to bob up and down. As Brenda leant over further, Marie gasped out loud as her wet pussy peeked out from between her soft thighs, her lips wet and parted, her hair damp with her juices.

Tom, his fingers now entwined in Brenda's hair as he held her to him, his hips thrusting his cock upwards into her mouth, looked across as Marie gasped. Deliberately, he reached out, his arm sliding around Brenda, his hand running down over her hip, around onto her ass and then between her legs. She sighed and pushed back against him, her body twisting towards him as his fingers sought out her pussy.

Marie crossed the room quickly, her towel forgotten. Brenda moaned in frustration as she felt Tom's fingers leave her, and then in pleasure as Marie moved next to her, her fingers replacing Tom's. Marie leant over, her lips finding Tom's cock, sharing it with Brenda, her hands reaching for his swollen shaft. Tom reached around her, his hands moving slowly over her firm body, before sliding down towards her pussy, his fingers – already wet with Brenda's juices - becoming even wetter as they slid into Marie.

The room was quiet apart from the wet sounds of sex, and from their soft moans. Brenda and Marie shared Tom's throbbing cock, their mouths moving from his shaft to his balls, licking and sucking, drawing him deep into their mouths. Tom's fingers slid easily into Marie's, just as hers moved in and out of Brenda, both of them arching their backs and pushing back against the fucking they were getting.

Simon watched through the glass panel of the door for a minute, his cock rigid in his shorts. After getting bored on the beach, he had come to look for them – and had found them just in time to see Marie joining in the fun. Now he could wait no longer. Stepping into the room silently, he dropped his shorts to the floor and crossed the room towards them, stroking his long thick cock.

Tom saw Simon moving behind Marie out of the corner of his eye, and eased his finger out of her with a grin. She sucked her juices from his fingers as he held them up, before dropping her mouth back over his cock as Brenda moved her mouth, her tongue, onto his balls. Marie cried out as Simon held her hips and drove his cock into her in one fluid movement, pushing her down harder onto Tom's cock.

It seemed like only moments later that Marie was crying out as her orgasm crashed through her. Tom and Simon were both reaching for her breasts, caressing and pulling on her hard nipples as her head bobbed up and down, as her pussy was stretched and filled.

As she came, Marie let go of Tom's cock, her mouth being quickly replaced by Brenda's. Moment's later he was cumming, his cum erupting into Brenda's hot and willing mouth. Simon came as well, his cock buried inside Marie, pushing her down hard onto Tom, their hands reaching out to each other. Marie joined in as Brenda released Tom's cock from her mouth and stroked him quickly to send the last few jets of his cum into the air.

The room echoed to their gasps as they got their breath back. Simon slipped from Marie's pussy as she turned to hug him. Tom pulled Brenda to him as he sat up, his fingers reaching out to her pussy and clit as she stroked his softening cock. Simon and Marie quickly joined in as they all realised that Brenda had yet to cum.

Tom moved as she lay down, his hands slipping under her ass to lift her pussy towards his mouth. His tongue sank into her, reaching deep into her wetness as Marie and Simon reached out to her full breasts, touching and sucking, kissing and licking as Brenda bucked beneath them, her climax soaring through her, driven by their hands and mouths. She held her friends tight to her breasts, her thighs holding Tom tighter still as she came, as the waves of pleasure reached every corner of her body.

*************************

They spent the rest of the day by the pool and on the beach, their bodies alive from their shared experiences. After a dinner, they slipped away for an early night, the jet lag from their journey starting to catch up with them.

After a late – and very leisurely breakfast – they headed back to the beach, planning to spend much of the day there as they were due to be picked up for the luxury cruise part of their prize the next morning.

They started the day in the shade of the palm trees, before moving out into the sun. The setting was glorious, perfect to relax in. Brenda and Marie wore the skimpiest of bikinis, enjoying the feel of the hot sun – and Tom and Simon's eyes - on them. They fetched cold drinks from their bungalow as the temperature rose, and Tom and Simon went to fetch snacks for them at lunch time. They swam when they got too hot, drying off quickly in the sun.

Brenda stretched as she lay on her sun bed. Simon shaded his eyes with his hand as he watched her. Her hands were high above her head, her breasts thrust forward against the triangles of thin material that formed her bikini, and which did little to hide the hard outline of her nipples. He felt his cock stir as Brenda got up and headed for the sea again.

"Anyone for a swim?" she called back over her shoulder.

Simon got up to follow her, paying little attention to the hard outline of his cock that his swimming trunks did little to hide. Tom and Marie stayed where they were, happy to watch for now as they enjoyed the sun.

Brenda and Simon swam parallel to the beach for a while. Looking back, they could see Tom and Marie, and then two men from the next door bungalow on the adjoining segment of beach. They swam for a little longer, enjoying the feel of the cool, clear water, of the colourful fish swimming around them.

After a while, Brenda stopped and rested, floating on the surface of the sea, her arms and legs thrown wide out to form a star shape with her head. Her body rocked gently with the movement of the sea, as the small waves washed around her. She closed her eyes, feeling totally relaxed.

Simon swam for a little while longer, his eyes on Brenda as he swam past her. Her breasts seemed almost to be floating above her body, their shape changing with the movement of the water, her nipples dark and erect through her bikini. His cock hardened as he watched her, swimming closer and closer to her each time he passed, moving more slowly as he watched.

Eventually, he stopped swimming and moved towards Brenda. She squealed as he grabbed her ankles gently and started to pull her through the water, but then relaxed as the water moved with her. She let her arms drift above her head, her breasts pushing upwards. Simon stepped between her legs so that he could hold her more readily, his hands hooked under her knees.

Brenda called out again as Simon started to turn in the water, spinning her around slowly, his eyes on her breasts and nipples. He moved more quickly, Brenda laughing with him now. As he stepped closer to her, his hands now on the thighs, his hard cock rubbed against her, just their swimming costumes separating them.

Brenda moaned, aware of his heat, his strength, his hardness. All else was forgotten as she felt him press against her, then move away, then press again as the turned in the water. She wriggled, wanting to maintain the contact. Simon felt her move with him, and slid his hands along her legs, pulling them closer together, his throbbing cock now threatening to burst free from his trunks.

She felt her hot juices springing from her pussy, his cock pressing hard against her. Moaning, she pushed against him, wanting, needing, more.

On the beach, Tom called Marie. As she moved off her sun bed in the shade to join him on his towel, he pointed out to sea. Marie grabbed his arm, her breasts pressing against him, as they watched Simon and Brenda, who were oblivious to all else around them, caught up in their own excitement.

But none of them had realised that the two men on the next segment of beach, who had been abandoned by their girlfriends for the day, were also watching. They were standing between the palm trees that separated the two parts of the beach, wearing trunks that did little to hide their growing excitement.

Brenda could take no more. Her pussy was throbbing, her nipples were like pebbles, her whole body alive with desire. She dragged her legs away from Simon and stood up, grabbing him as she stumbled on the uneven sea bottom. They kissed hungrily, their lips crushed together as the sea washed around their knees, as their tongues thrust and slipped into each others mouths.

Simon tugged Brenda's bikini top way from her breasts as she reached for his cock, pulling him out of his trunks. He dipped his head and fed urgently on her nipple, sucking the hard, sensitive flesh into his mouth as he cupped and squeezed her other breast. Her hand moved up and down his swollen shaft, their moans echoing across the beach.

Tom's cock reared up, pressing against the tight confines of his trunks. Marie reached for him, easing him free and matching Brenda's movements as they watched them stumbling out of the sea.

Brenda fell onto the soft sand, her breasts naked and glistening in the sunlight, her nipples like dark pebbles. For a moment Simon stood over her, his cock jutting out from above the waistband of his trunks, long and hard. He pushed his trunks down onto his thighs, freeing his heavy balls, and dropped down onto his knees between Brenda's outstretched legs.

She moaned as he reached for her, tugging her bikini bottoms to one side and exposing her wet, swollen pussy. His cock swayed above her as he leant forward, his hands reaching for her breasts. She gasped as his cock pressed against her pussy, as his fingers caught her nipples, squeezing them hard. And then he was inside her, deep inside her, stretching her, filling her completely. Her hips bucked up off the soft sand as he drove his cock into her, his knees sinking deeper into the beach with every driving thrust.

Twenty yards away up the beach, Marie watched as her husband drove his cock deep inside her best friend's body, their cries drifting up the beach towards them. With a groan she pushed Tom onto his back, still holding his cock. She quickly straddled him, pulling her bikini to one side as she lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. He reached for her breasts, pushing her bikini top impatiently to one side as he cupped her breasts, pressing them against her body, her nipples scratching against the palms of his hands.

She dropped her body down hard on him, almost sobbing with pleasure as his cock filled her. She leant forward, feeding her breasts to Tom as her hips pushed down to meet his upward thrusts, as their bodies melted into one.

Further down on the beach, Brenda arched her back, forcing her breasts up towards Simon, towards his eager mouth. He sucked on her, moving from breast to the other, sucking her nipples, savouring the taste, the feel, of her rubbery flesh before drawing more of her into his mouth. He pumped his cock into her, feeling her writhing beneath him, his knees sinking further into the sand with every thrust.

Glancing up the beach, he could see Tom and Marie, hear their moans of pleasure and the wet sound of Tom's balls slapping against her as he drove his cock deep inside her.

"They're fucking," he told Brenda, taking her hands and holding them above her head, her arms outstretched, her breasts hard against him. He kissed her hard, his cock and tongue moving in an exquisite rhythm.

With a loud groan, Brenda pushed against, rolling them over, sand flying everywhere. She pushed down on him as he reached up for her swaying breasts, cupping them in his hands, pinching and pulling on her nipples as she rode him, his cock buried deep inside her.

She watched as Tom said something to Marie. Brenda watched as he pulled his cock out of Marie. She could see it glistening with her friend's juices as it jutted out in front of him. Marie turned around quickly and knelt in front of Tom, her ass pointing up at him. He entered her without pausing, holding her hips and dragging her back onto his cock as he thrust back into her wanton pussy.

Tom and Brenda's eyes locked on each other, watching as they fucked, as Marie watched Simon and Brenda, as Simon drew Brenda's swaying breasts back into his mouth, all of them oblivious to what else was going on around them.

None of them saw the two men watching from amongst the trees, their trunks now pushed down onto their thighs, their cocks in their hands.

Brenda came first, her body on fire as she pushed her hips down hard onto Simon, his cock now buried deeper inside than ever before. He cried out as his cum pumped into her, thick jets of it flooding her. They clung together, Brenda's breasts squashed between them.

It was then that Brenda spotted the men. Her eyes opened wide as she saw them, their hands a blur as they stroked their rampant cocks. Simon twisted his head to see what she was looking at, . Marie doing the same.

Marie cried out as Tom slammed into her one last time. She came as his cum spurted into her, as the men's cum splashed onto the sand, both of them leaning back, their eyes closed with pleasure. Tom pulled out of Marie and stroked his cock rapidly, sending the last few jets of his cum over her ass and back.

Tom pulled Marie to him, kissing her deeply as her naked breasts pressed against his bare chest. Simon and Brenda joined them, laughing together, holding each other. Brenda and Marie looked openly at the two strangers. They were both still partially hidden in the trees, but had made no attempt to slip their semi erect cocks back into their trunks.

Marie whispered to Brenda, and then they both stood up. They stood side by side and dropped their bikini tops, which had already been pulled away from their breasts by Simon and Tom, onto the towel where Tom still knelt. Bending over, they slid their bikini bottoms slowly down their legs, before heading quickly into the sea. Brenda looked back to make sure they were still being watched as she followed Marie.

Tom and Simon joined them in the sea. They were soon naked as well, as the four of them washed away the sand that clung to their bodies. They ran their hands easily over each other until the need to wash away the sand just became an excuse. Simon led Marie back up the beach. Tom and Brenda followed, all of them aware that they were being watched again.