The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was watching her intently as she reached down between her legs and let her finger slide into her pussy. “I’m still creamy from your cum babe.”

He watched mesmerized as she lifted her cum soaked finger to her mouth and sucked the cum from her fingertip.

“Oh yes, the mixture of our juices is very tasty indeed,” she moved down further into the seat until her bent knee was resting against his right arm. “Finger fuck me babe, I do so very much need to cum.” She lifted her left leg over the back of the seat giving him ample room to play with her pussy.

Lee needed no further encouragement and with his right hand he slipped his middle finger deep into her pussy and began fucking her with his finger. She was good and wet from his earlier filling of her pussy with his cum. He loved hearing her moans of pleasure as he continued fucking her with his finger.

“Rub my clit babe, it’s hard and throbbing. Oh yes, that feels so fucking good honey don’t stop.” She was close to having her first climax and didn’t want him stopping until she had achieved it.

Lee slipped two fingers in her and pumped her pussy hard making her squirm in the pleasure his fingers were giving her. She was moaning, and hunching her pussy at his plunging fingers with each thrust.

“Rub my clit hon, rub it in circles so I can cum,” she begged him. “That’s right, don’t stop hon, press a little harder babe,” she told him breathlessly. No more than a minute later she came.

She sat up and moved closer to him, again turning sideways in the seat, only this time her head was near his right thigh. “Now let me take care of this for you,”she told him releasing his hard cock from his slacks. Keep your eyes out for exit 25, take it and at the end of the exit turn right, go over the bridge and you will see a side road leading down to the lake, she told him just before she wrapped her mouth around his cock.

He was clenching the steering wheel so tightly his arms began to ache. No woman had ever gone down on him while he was driving the car. Her mouth was like velvet against his cock. Wet velvet was all he could think of as she bobbed her head up and down the length of him.

He was having a hard time keeping his mind on looking for the exit and the woman sucking on his cock. She wasn’t taking her time to draw out his pleasure, she was making his cock strain for release. “Jane honey please stop, I know I’ll miss the exit. Oh my god baby your going to make me cum I have to pull over.”

“Your fine babe, just keep driving, and let yourself enjoy this.” She sucked his cock back deep into her mouth, she ran her tongue over the head of his cock then sucked it gently, tasting his precum as it made it’s escape slowly. She felt his cock throb in her mouth and knew it would not be much longer before he wouldn’t be able to hold back his orgasm.

He saw the sign for the exit just as his cum exploded in her mouth. He didn’t know how he managed to both turn on the exit and keep the car on the road at the same time as he blew his load into her mouth. He was visibly shaking from the orgasm and the excitement of what had just happened.

He pulled down the lane to the small lake and parked the car where she instucted him to. She was out of the car before he had even turned off the car. He followed her down to the edge of the lake where there was a picnic table. She got up on the top of the table and leaned back with her legs spread wide.

“Your turn, I need another good cum babe. It’s time for you to prove to me that your as good of a pussy eater as you have claimed to be,” she told him.

Lee sat down on the bench seat of the picnic table and began his oral assault on her pussy. He had told her in an email and on the phone how much he loved eating pussy. He knew he was good and he enjoyed giving a woman pleasure that way. Nothing made his cock get hard faster than having his face buried in a pussy.

Having just came he would be able to enjoy his oral feast of her for some time before needing his own release. He loved the taste of a woman, how her body reacted to his mouth making love to her instead of his cock. He was going to prove to her that he was every bit as good as he had claimed to be.

His tongue gathered up all the residual cream left in her pussy. She had been right, the mixture of their two essences mixed together, fucking tasted wonderful. His tongue was well seasoned in being able to attack and pleasure a woman’s clit. She had referred to it once in an email as her woman’s cock.

She had a nice sized clit, made for a man to suck on. He latched onto her clit and sucked her to orgasm. He gave her pussy no mercy as he kept the still sensitive clit aroused. She was moaning and held his head firmly between her thighs, directing his head where she had wanted it to go. “Just like that hon, suck it babe, oh fuck baby that feels fucking fantastic. That’s right babe work my clit, ummm...yes, god yes!”

She was having another orgasm and filled his mouth with more of her delicious cream. He rubbed her scent all over his face, he loved the taste and smell of her scent it was driving him crazy. He wanted to stay eating her pussy for as long as she would let him or until he could stand it no more needing to bury his cock into her. He got her off twice more before the need to fuck her overtook him.

He pulled her off the table and turned her around quickly. She planted her hands on the table and spread her legs giving him the room he needed to enter her from behind. He had taken his cock out of his pants just before her last orgasm so he was inside of her in an instant. He rammed his cock in fast and hard, burying it in her as deep as he could.

She loved the feel of his cock inside her, fucking her hard and fast. He could fuck every bit as good as he could eat pussy. She was going to have bruises on her hips by morning he was holding her that tightly as he fucked her.

His cock was ready to explode, he rammed it in hard and deep, loving the feel of her pussy wrapped around it. He was past that point of no return, he slammed his cock hard, he could feel his seed moving through his cock just as it exploded inside of her. It felt like a volcanic eruption when his release came. For almost a full minute he kept having spasms with his orgasm. He felt her pussy muscles tighten around his cock as her climax followed his.

He turned her around and kissed her deeply, neither one of them saying a word. He held her close as they came down from their passionate coming together. “How could I have been so lucky to have found you. I’ve never experienced so much in so little time Jane.”

“Was it all that you thought it would be Lee,” she asked him?

“It was more than I had ever thought or hoped would happen,” he admitted. “I never expected any of it. I had hoped that we would find that we wanted to be together and would go to a motel and just make love. I never dreamed or fantasized that any of this would ever happen between us.”

“Do you realize that it’s almost midnight Lee, and you have a two hour drive back to Chicago?” She hated having to make him come back to the present, to the realities of life after all they had shared that day.

“We’d better head back, it’s going to be a very long but happy drive back,” he told her kissing her softly.

When they got back to the truck stop to drop her at her car he kissed her long and deeply. He didn’t want to let her go, wanted nothing more than to just stay the night and spend it making love to her until his body just wouldn’t function anymore.

“I’ve got to get home and let the dogs out, email me when you get home so that I know you arrived safely,” she told him. He started to say something but she put her finger on his lips stopping him. “Don’t say anything Lee, we’ll talk online tomorrow. You’d better get going, I don’t want to have to worry about you falling asleep at the wheel.”

He kissed her good-bye and then headed home. Two hours and a long lonely stretch of highway was going to allow him to do an awful lot of thinking. He knew he would relive over and over what had happened that day. They would talk tomorrow, he had much he wanted to say to her.

Who would ever believe that he had just spent the day making love to the woman writer of the erotic stories he was such a fan of. He still couldn’t believe it himself, but his cock tenting in his slacks again reminded him that it was no fantasy dream he had just woken up from.......

12