The Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Then their discussion turned to their mutual likes regarding sex and the fact that they were both bisexual. They had many bi threesomes and foursomes during cybersex so they knew that they both liked that. She told him that her roommate and she have sex every few days and that she enjoys it very much. In fact, she told him that they had great sex one night after reading one of his really sexy e-mails and she would be perfect for a threesome sometime. JP asked if she could be trusted to keep her mouth shut and Katy assured him that was the case.

They decided to stay in and order room service and playfully grabbed each other as they called in their order and slipped into the terry robes thoughtfully provided by the hotel. He couldn't get over how good looking and sexy Katy is and how great she is in sex and how lucky he was to find her, even though she was a student. Every time he looked at her his cock twitched in anticipation and he felt like burying his face in her crotch. While they waited for the food, he asked her to lay back on the bed as he wanted an appetizer before dinner and she got on her back and opened her robe to show that gorgeous spread of hers as he got comfortable between her thighs. The scent of her crotch turned him on tremendously and he breathed in deeply as he licked and sucked her vagina. She got into it immediately and moved her pussy all around his face as she fed him every part of her delicious crotch to suck.

Their rapture was interrupted by a knock on the door and he reluctantly pulled his face from her delicious pussy to go answer the door while Katy adjusted her robe and sat in one of the chairs. After the maid set the table and served the food, she left and Katy immediately announced that fair play was fair play and, since he had an appetizer before dinner, she wanted one also as she got under the table and started sucking on his semi-hard organ. It didn't take very long before he was hard as a rock and leaking precum and she savored every drop. Then, she got up and thanked him for the appetizer and told him she would be back for the main course later. She walked to her seat and they ate dinner as JP's throbbing erection stood tall all through the meal.


After they finished eating, they sat down on the couch and watched TV for a while just to let their food settle. They would embrace every so often and JP would cup her beautiful breast in his hand as she grasped his semi-erect organ in her hand. By the time the program was over, JP's penis was fully erect and Katy couldn't resist it any longer. She leaned over and took his crown between her lips and started nursing on it as she flicked her tongue all over the smooth, sloped head. He grasped her hips and lifted her so that he could suck her crotch while she munched on his thick organ. He buried his face in her crotch and started licking her already moist pussy from her clit down to her puckered asshole and everything in between.

Her hungry mouth was busy sucking his erection as she played with his big balls and he was getting to the point where he wanted to bury his organ inside her so he held her tight to him and got up while both were still sucking each other and carried her over to the bed and laid her down gently on her back.

As he got up on the bed and moved between her open thighs, she asked him to please fuck her in the ass as she loves it so much and she rolled over on her hands and knees and presented her gorgeous, sexy ass to him. He wet her anus with some saliva and rubbed the head of his penis on her puckered asshole before popping the head inside. She groaned in ecstasy as she felt his big crown enter her anus and pushed back to get more of his thickness inside her. He moved his member in and out until she was smoothly lubed and then started to thrust deep inside her ass as she moaned and wiggled her hips around trying to capture as much of his cock as possible. He was holding her by her hips and plunging his hard penis deep inside her anus when suddenly, she cried out that she was cumming and pushed back onto his pole as she wet him with her juices.

He could feel her ass contract around his thick shaft as she lost herself in pleasure while he kept feeding his cock in and out of her. Then he pulled his throbbing organ from her hole and asked her to sit on his penis and fuck him a while. Katy went into the bathroom and brought back a wet and dry towel which she used to clean his erection before she mounted him and lowered her wet pussy to his tool. He loved the feel of her warm, comfortable cunt enveloping his organ as she took more and more of his meat inside her until she was completely filled with cock and just sat there milking his pole as she watched his face screw up in passion from her talented pussy. She fucked him like this for some time and then raised and lowered her cunt on his erection as she contracted her pussy around his thick shaft and milked him from his crown down to the base of his penis.

He felt her drawing his orgasm out and he was in another world as she worked her talented cunt over the length of his cock. They were looking into each other's eyes when his penis suddenly swelled and exploded in a series of spasms which shot creamy loads of his hot cum inside her. When the first spurt hit her cervix, she started cumming again and threw her head back and groaned as she was overcome by her orgasm. After she calmed down a bit, she kept his cock inside her and lay down on top of him. He rolled them over on their sides and they kissed deeply while his still hard penis filled her wet hole and they drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next thing they knew it was morning and the sun was streaming in the window waking them up. They jumped into the shower and then put on their robes as JP ordered breakfast from room service and were watching the news on CNN when there was a knock on the door and their food had arrived. JP let the waiter in with the food cart and, as he set the table and set out the food, JP noticed that he was looking at them with a knowing smile and engaging them in conversation. He had a great personality and said some things that could be taken two ways and both JP and Katy were inclined to take them the way they thought they were intended so JP asked him if he would like to stay for a while and join them. He didn't say, in what, so he could interpret it any way he wished also. He didn't hesitate for a second and called room service to tell them that he finished serving the room and would be taking a break now.

As he turned to face us, JP saw the bulge in his tight uniform and suggested that he go into the bathroom and get out of his uncomfortable looking clothes and put on a robe and join them for breakfast. They sat down and poured the coffee when he came back in wearing a terry hotel robe and sat down with them. His name was Bill, he was married and he had been working at the hotel for the past 2 years. His wife was the hostess of the main restaurant in the hotel and they had been married for 4 years. They finished eating and JP asked Katy to stand up and slip off her robe so that Bill could see what he would soon be enjoying. He heard a sharp intake of breath from Bill as soon as Katy dropped her robe around her feet.

He asked Bill to get up and take off his robe also so that they could see what he looks like and, as soon as he opened it and they saw his gorgeous penis, they both knew that they were in for a hell of a good time. JP didn't know whether he was bi but he did know that before the day was out, he would have that beauty in every hole he possessed including his ear drums if Bill were so inclined.

JP took off his robe and stood next to Katy and asked Bill where he would like to start. When he saw the look of temporary frustration on Bill's face as he looked lovingly at his penis and then over to Katy's beautiful body, he suggested that they get on the bed and do whatever comes naturally. Katy lay down on her back and Bill leaned over her and kissed her breasts and nipples while running his fingers between her outstretched thighs. As he moved down her body, kissing and licking her flesh, JP made himself comfortable underneath him and gazed at his gorgeous erection before grasping the thick beauty in his hand and bringing the swollen crown to his lips. As soon as his mouth covered the swollen cockhead, it was like electricity flowed through his body and he glued his lips to the throbbing meat and sucked deeply on the delicious penis.

Bill meanwhile, had been busy tasting Katy's crotch and was lost in pleasure as he sucked her sweet pussy and fucked JP's talented mouth. Then he heard Katy cry out that she was going to cum and heard her moans and whimpers as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm. He didn't want to let Bill's gorgeous cock go and sucked voraciously on his tool as Bill thrust in and out of JP's hungry mouth. JP hadn't had a cock in months and was enjoying every millimeter of his delicious penis.

Katy asked if we would put on a show for her as she loves to watch two men work on each other. Bill didn't hesitate for a second and swung around, without removing his sweet organ from JP's mouth, and JP felt his hot breath on his throbbing erection just before he started licking his thick shaft from the base up to the head. He saw a big drop of precum well up in his cock slit and caught it on his tongue just before it slid down the shaft. He grunted his approval and squeezed JP's cock up from the base to bring up some more which he promptly licked up. JP was sucking firmly on his thickness as he slowly fucked his mouth. He was groaning and every once in a while would lift his head and tell JP how good he tastes and how good he's making him feel the way he's sucking him.

Katy was leaning back against the pillows with her legs splayed wide and was pulling on her enlarged clit as she watched us with rapture in her eyes. JP looked up at her as he nursed on Bill's beautiful cock and it seemed as though she was in another world although she smiled at him and blew him a kiss and then had another orgasm which, he found, was beautiful to watch, especially with that gorgeous penis in his mouth. Then Bill lifted his head from JP's cock and asked him if he would like to fuck him while he fucks Katy and he needed no prodding. He got on top of Katy and fit the tip of his crown to her wet slit and got it good and wet with both of their juices and then slid his crown inside and teased both of them by moving just the head in and out of her until she begged him to fuck her. He fed his thick organ into her inch by inch and she was gasping as it filled her hole.

When he had it buried as deep as she could take him, he looked around at JP and told him to go ahead as he couldn't wait to feel him in his ass. JP dabbed some lube on his cock and Bill's anus and pushed the head of his penis into his ass up to the ridge around the crown and moved it around to get his asshole nice and smooth before he started feeding his thick tool into him. He was moaning and trying to capture more of JP's cock in his ass as he held his organ deep inside Katy. She, in turn, felt his cock twitch inside her pussy as JP fed more and more cock into him. When he was deep inside Bill's ass, Bill started to fuck Katy and he had to synchronize his thrusts to Bill's so they fell into a set rhythm and went off on the road to pleasure together. They were fucking like this for some time and every once in a while Katy would have an orgasm and then take off on the road to another one right afterwards.

JP was enjoying the fabulous sensations that Bill's tight ass was giving him and thrust into the comfortable, smooth hole and let himself experience the delights that he felt while fucking him. He felt it coming and grasped Bill's hips as he thrust his swelling organ deep in his ass just as it started pumping hot ropes of cum in jet after jet filling his ass with his juices. As he was shooting his cum into Bill, he heard him groan and then heard Katy begging him to fill her up with his juices as Bill let go and shot load after load into Katy's hungry cunt. When JP had squeezed every drop out of his cock, he pulled out and lay down next to her and they kissed as Bill looked on with his cock still inside her.

They all went into the shower and washed each other clean inside and out. By the time they dried themselves and went back to the bed, they were horny all over again. Bill had to get back to work as he already took too a long break and, as he was getting dressed and apologizing for having to leave, he asked if, perhaps we would like his wife to take his place? Katy and I looked at each other and jumped at his offer figuring that she must be decent looking to be married to Bill and be the hostess of the hotel restaurant. He told us that he would ask her and have her come up if she's free and then, with a parting kiss to both our exposed organs, he left.

Katy was hoping that Bill's wife would be able to join them since she was looking forward to tasting some pussy and went through all the possible scenarios which had JP's organ stirring again. They were just considering going back to bed when there was a knock on the door. JP slipped on his robe and opened the door to find a dark haired Asian beauty smiling at him as she mentioned Bill's name. He asked her to come in and she introduced herself as Bill's wife, Michiko. She told us that Bill had described what a wonderful threesome we had and she wanted to join us since she was free for a couple of hours. JP couldn't wait to see her naked as she was built beautifully with large breasts and a gorgeous ass and he could see why they made her a hostess. He suggested that she change into a robe and, to his surprise, she started to remove her clothes right there.

As she stripped both their eyes were riveted to her as more and more of her body was exposed and it only got better as she undressed. When she was totally nude, she turned to face us and this absolutely gorgeous woman was really a man! She had a decent sized cock with a beautiful, sloped crown and a full, tight ball sack underneath. The total picture was sensational! She had gorgeous, full breasts with large nipples, fabulous thighs and legs and a sexy ass. JP kept thinking of her as a woman with a cock rather than a man with breasts and even though Katy was disappointed in not having a pussy to play with, she was very intrigued with Michiko and let her robe slip to the floor as she walked over to the Asian beauty and held her cock in her hand as she kissed her in greeting. I took off my robe and took Michiko's hand as I led her over to the bed and had her lay back so that we both could get to know her many and varied charms.

Katy and I ran our fingers over Michiko's balls and cock, which was beginning to harden as we played with her. Katy went down and sucked her balls while I covered her smooth, sloping crown with my lips and sucked firmly on it. After a few minutes, we switched off and I sucked her full balls as Katy went to work on her gorgeous cock. The two of us had her moaning and pinching her nipples as she told us not to stop what we were doing to her. Then Katy got up and straddled Michiko's face and fed her some pussy while I concentrated on sucking her beautiful penis.

Michiko was moaning as she sucked Katy's wet cunt and lifted her hips off the bed to feed JP more of her cock. JP was sucking firmly on the irresistible head when it suddenly swelled and exploded in a series of spasms that shot load after delicious load of her cum into his hungry mouth. Katy cried out in orgasm as Michiko was cumming and wet her face with her juices while JP was greedily drinking her load of cum.

Afterwards, they were lying side by side with Michiko in the middle and JP mentioned that Bill was one lucky guy to have a woman like her. He asked her if anyone in her neighborhood knew that she was really a he and she replied that the only ones that knew were their sexual partners. She said that Bill's family had no idea and they planned on keeping it that way. She told us that Bill's mother had tried to feel her out about when they were going to start a family and she had told her that it was still too soon to start planning anything in that regard so she certainly had no idea. We asked her if she ever thought about undergoing the operation but she said that Bill didn't want her to do that as he loved her cock so much.

JP told Michiko that he wanted to fuck Katy while Michiko fucked him and Katy loved the idea. She lay down on her back and spread her gorgeous thighs, reaching for JP's huge erection and fitting the tip to her wet vagina as he popped the crown inside her and got it good and wet before plunging deep inside her cunt and holding it there as he told Michiko to go ahead and fuck him. She rubbed her precum into his anus and pushed her smooth, flared head inside and began to stroke in and out of him. The combination of Katy's talented cunt milking his penis and Michiko's thick cock moving in and out of his asshole was sending him off to another planet. Occasionally, Michiko would push in deep and then lay on his back and press her large, firm breasts against him as she fucked him.

He fell into a rhythm with Michiko and they both stroked together as Katy grasped his organ tightly in her cunt and then cried out in orgasm as she wet him with her juices and held him deep inside until her spasms passed and she resumed milking his cock and meeting his thrusts. She was also turned on watching Michiko fuck me as I fucked her because she was looking at both our faces as we lost ourselves in pleasure. Michiko's face was twisted in passion as she thrust her erection into JP's comfortable ass and JP was in heaven as he felt her thick penis fill his ass while his cock was being milked by Katy's unbelievable cunt.

Then Michiko grasped his waist and moaned as she forced her penis deep inside him and began shooting ropes of hot cum in his ass. As soon as he felt the first spurt of her hot cum, his orgasm overcame him and his organ swelled and began to pump hot cum into Katy in spasm after spasm of pleasure. Katy held him tight as she had a mini orgasm when his cum splashed against her cervix. They had collapsed one on top of the other and Katy was being crushed underneath us so we rolled over and lay back alongside each other as we relaxed with big smiles of satisfaction on our faces.

Michiko suddenly jumped up and said that she had to get back to work as she completely forgot the time and quickly got dressed and kissed us goodbye as she ran out the door. Katy and I talked about Bill and Michiko and how good both of them are and what a good time we both had with them. As Katy described her feelings about having sex with Michiko, JP's penis started to rise, which she noticed immediately. She kept going into detail about how it felt to have such a nice, thick cock filling her cunt while she had her arms around and was soul kissing a beautiful Asian woman whose breasts were pressing against hers. She had accomplished her objective as JP's organ was fully erect and pulsating as the blood pumped into it. She was reaching for his penis when the phone rang. JP picked it up and it was Bill asking if they would like to get together for another session tonight as Michiko has the night off. He told them to come up whenever they're ready as they'll be waiting for them in bed.

He told him the door would be unlatched so they could enter and then lock the door behind them. Katy hadn't let go of JP's erection all through the conversation and had been stroking it and cupping his balls in her hands as he talked to Bill so he described exactly what she was doing to him as they talked and Bill said they would be joining them as soon as possible and that he couldn't wait.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers