The Professor's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

The sun rose and intruded upon their slice of heaven. He opened his eyes with a groan, she was still protectively held in his arms. A kiss upon her forehead and her eyes too fluttered open. She was to take Terry and Jake to the airport this afternoon so although he wanted nothing more than to spend the day in bed with her, it was not to be.

After that, the days and weeks seemed to simply merge together. He taught, she learned, it was if the world outside had ceased to exist and all that remained was the two of them. She spent more and more of her time with him and less with her friends. If that set off a flag for him, he ignored it. He grew comfort from her nearness and was not about to push her away for any reason. Soon, Christmas break would be upon them and she told him she wanted to stay with him rather than go back east to be with her parents. He knew he should be the sensible one and send her home but he was far too selfish. Whatever reason she gave Terry for not coming home, he never would know. Jane was his now and he would not give her up.

When Christmas morning arrived, dozens of gifts lay under the tree. Terry had sent some and he had purchased some for Jane himself. But only one small box was placed under the tree by Jane herself. She lifted it up and handed it to him. As the carols played on the CD player, he looked into her eyes. He opened it and all that lay inside was a small plastic stick.

"Merry Christmas, Garrett," Jane whispered as she kissed him on the cheek, "we're going to have a baby."

It was at that moment the whole honest world came crashing down on the fantasy Garrett Spencer had spent months building for himself.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers
12