The Program Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These will hurt good baby. Will you take them for me?"

Tawny nodded her head and held her breath. Her body flexed as she tensed up for the sharp pain she knew would come from the clamps. Kira grabbed one of Tawny's nipples, pulling it tight and slipped the clip down tight against her nipple ring, then let go. The clip's teeth dug into Tawny's firm nipple and Tawny groaned and twisted her hips while she grasped the arms of the chair. Kira felt her pussy throb and a spasm flowed through her vagina as she watched Tawny's reaction. She was so fucking sensual and so obedient, she thought. Kira felt some wetness seep from her pussy and into her thick matte of hair. She reached for Tawny's other nipple and pulled it out. This time, she locked the end inside Tawny's nipple ring so it pressed into her stiff flesh more. She let it go and Tawny squirmed under her.

Tawny felt the tears fill her eyes and flow out from the edges. The clamps bit her painfully, but could see a look of ecstasy fill Kira's face through her tear-blurred eyes. Kira began to breathe quickly as she watched the svelte body move and thrash under her. Tawny concentrated her thoughts on her pussy to take the edge of the stinging clamps biting into her nipples. She was shortly rewarded by a deep, satisfying spasm. Her hot cum filled her pussy and began to seep out of her hairless crevice. Kira shivered and watched as the sensuous submissive under her broke into a long, wet orgasm before her.

"Oh my God, you are such a hot fucking bitch Tawny."

Kira almost lost control of herself. She quickly reached down and released the clips on Tawny's nipples and then threw her leg up over the chair. She straddled Tawny's body and leaned on the top of the chair. She worked her bush upward and shoved her pussy against Tawny's tear-streaked face.

"Suck me baby, suck my pussy now. God but you turn me on."

Tawny let her hands off the arms for the first time and slapped her palms onto Kira's ass. She tilted her head back and her tongue shot through her bristly hair and into Kira's wet slit. Tawny pulled Kira's hips toward her mouth and moved her tongue rapidly through her warm, slick pussy. Kira bucked, moaned and then began to shiver. Tawny's mouth was suddenly filled with a warm wet flow of Kira's cum as she shook and humped her pussy tightly against Tawny's welcoming mouth.

Kira caught her breath and lifted herself up off of Tawny's face. She came around the head of the chair and bent over to lick the tears off Tawny's cheeks and then fall into a long, lustful mouth sucking; tasting her own pussy on Tawny's lips. As she kissed the beautiful slave, she massaged Tawny's breasts with her hands. After a few moments, she lifted her face off of her.

"Tawny' that was very beautiful of you. I can tell you can give to your Mistress. I loved it; you made me so very hot. But, I want more, will you give me more Tawny?"

"Yes, Mistress Kira. I'll give you whatever you want. I know you'll never hurt me more than I can stand. If you give it to me, then it is good."

"Yes, Tawny, that is absolutely right. I will never hurt you more than you should feel for a dominant. You just keep putting out like you are baby, and you'll do just fine on the auction block. Now put your heels up through those holes in your stirrups you hot little bitch.'

Tawny picked her heels up off the floor where they had been straddling the stirrup arms. She slipped the long spikes of her heels into holes in the stirrups and Kira came round to her feet. She watched Tawny and fastened something down around each heel, locking her feet in place; then she pushed Tawny's feet wide apart and pulled the stirrups out further and locked them in place. Kira stood between Tawny's thighs and reached down and pushed two of her fingers into her wet, open slit. Tawny jerked and moaned and Kira smiled as she massaged her fingers into Tawny's sensitive pussy.

"Yes, you like that don't you girl? You certainly do love to fuck. I'm going to do a little more work on you now baby, then when you have me really hot and horny from watching you whimper, I'm going to take you to my bed and fuck you raw. I wonder just how much you can cum in one night. Now, hands over your head."

Kira pulled her fingers out of Tawny's pussy and walked around to her head. She looked down at Tawny and sucked the wet from her fingers and then proceeded to strap Tawny's arms to the top of the chair.

"I'm going to eat your pussy some too. Such a pretty pussy, so wet, and so clean."

Tawny was stretched out and exposed. Her pussy was gaping open and her breasts jutted upward, topped by stiffened nipples, aroused by Kira's masturbation in her pussy. Her arms, tied tightly up over her head, made her back arch slightly, thrusting her breasts up and open.

Kira came back around her side and lifted her crop. She took her finger, tweaked her nipple lightly, and then slapped her breast with the crop, giving her a sharp sting to accompany the soft aura from her finger manipulation. Then she turned to Tawny's pussy, poking her clit softly, tugging and turning her ring, then slapping her just above the hood with her crop. She played and smiled while she heated Tawny's sexual appetite. Tawny moaned and squirmed animating each touch with sound and body language.


"Oh girl, you do heat up so nicely. You feel every little contact, like a bitch in heat all the time. I wish I could always feel as hot and excited as I do around you. Now that's it, let's play now, get nice and hot, and let's get that orgasm real close now."

Tawny shivered and squirmed while Kira poked her and rubbed her clit, tweaked her nipples and rubbed her soft flesh with the crop. She kept it up, bringing her close, then backing off, and gauging her proximity to climax by the shortness of Tawny's breath and the amount of shiny ooze that seeped from her labia. When she was satisfied that she was very close, she stepped away and brought one of the candelabras next to the table.

"Now we will explore true orgasm through pain Tawny."

Tawny panted and squirmed, feeling robbed of her orgasm. Her body was glossy from the mix of the body oil she had applied and with the perspiration she secreted from exerting herself against her bonds. She was still too close to an orgasm to take serious notice of what Kira was doing.

Kira lifted a large candleholder out of the candelabra and held it up. It contained several ounces of clear melted wax in a glass containment cup with a funnel on the edge, somewhat like a pitcher. Kira stood next to Tawny, slipped her finger up along her wet, pink gash and then tilted the candleholder from a foot over Tawny's breasts. A trickle of wax fell and splashed on Tawny's right breast, just to the outside of her areola. Tawny was just shuddering and squirming from the sensuous contact of Kira's finger when the heat caressed her breast. Tawny gasped and squirmed against her bonds. The heat penetrated her flesh, feeling like a sharp sting that continued for several seconds. Unlike the strike of a whip, this pain stuck and penetrated and Tawny groaned and whimpered.

"Unlike a whip, my girl, this does not hurt the skin. And it feels so much worse, doesn't it? I love you for giving me your pain honey."

Tawny gasped for a full breath as the pain finally subsided, leaving her skin feeling like something clutching her. Kira tickled at her pussy and Tawny's senses quickly shifted from pain to pleasure. She looked into Kira's eyes and Kira read her thoughts.

"There is more Tawny, lots and lots more for your body."

Kira thought to herself, this girl is almost as good as a pain slave; but propelled by her desire to please instead of pain for pain's sake. She waved the container a little to the left and tilted out another long stream. As the wax fell, Kira pushed her fingers softly into Tawny's pussy and the wax fell on the inside of her breast, spreading out on the soft curvature toward her cleavage.

Tawny hissed and moaned, lifting her hips against her fingers while squirming and wiggling her upper torso, trying to deflect the wax which was already clinging to her tit flesh and reaching it's tentacles of heat and pain deep into her breast. Tawny murmured and then sniffled as her eyes filled with tears.

Kira grinned as she watched. She rubbed her hand over Tawny's stomach and waited for her squirming and moans to stop. Their eyes met and Kira knew this girl would take more for her. She slipped her fingers down until they touched her clit ring. Kira grabbed it, rolling it and pulling slightly until Tawny's face showed the pleasure she was giving her, then she tilted the wax again and poured a long stream in a half loop around the dark areola of her other breast. Tawny twisted her body and pulled at her straps, but to no avail. The wax was already clinging to her tender flesh and licking her tit with a stinging that slowly faded into a deep burning heat. Tawny turned her head to the side, pressing her cheek into her bicep and groaned as the heat subsided. Kira smiled softly, returning her finger to work Tawny's clit ring, bringing her sex back near the breaking point.

"You're almost ready to cum for me now aren't you girl? Maybe next time the wave will crash on the sand of your sensual mind."

Kira set the candle back into the candelabra and drew out a fresh container. She carefully held it over Tawny's stiffened nipple and slipped her finger back down along her pink gash. She pulled her finger up into her slit and tipped the candle. The wax poured down and covered her right nipple and areola with the clear, hot liquid and Tawny bucked her body in a panicky twist. The stinging set directly into the heart of her sensuous breast and despite all her motions, stuck to her nipple and stabbed into her breast with a sharp stinging pain. Kira's finger sloshed into her pussy and then withdrew, just as Tawny felt her vagina tighten. The pain drifted away, leaving her nipple hot and hard and her pussy yearning for any stimulus.

Kira surmised she had Tawny where she wanted her. She placed her hand carefully over Tawny's pussy and set the heal of her hand over her clit.

"Now you will become my perfect 10 Tawny."

Kira hoped that she would be able to up Tawny's assessment score now. She pressed her palm against Tawny's clit and rested her hand over her gash, using her index and baby fingers to spread her labia. Kira dipped the candle and the wax dripped down to encase her left nipple with a wet coating of stinging heat. Tawny shook and bit on her lip as she lifted her head back. Her hips shook and Tawny felt the stream of hot liquid splash onto her breast. Tawny groaned and convulsed as the pain sunk into her nipple and her pussy crashed into a hard, long spasm that shot her cum out onto Kira's hand.

Kira grinned with the joy of victory. Tawny's solid orgasm made her a perfect 10 score for the wax assessment. She gave a spontaneous, strong orgasm in reaction to the hot painful wax on her breasts. Kira pressed her soaked hand against Tawny's pussy as she wiggled and moaned on the lounger. She slowly settled to a rest, her body coated in sweat and she looked up through her tear filled eyes with a smile and looked at Kira's admiring gaze. Kira gently rubbed Tawny's cum over her mons.

"There, very good Tawny. Very proper climax. You do please Mistress very much."

Kira ran her wet hand up Tawny's stomach and flipped chunks of dried wax off of Tawny's sweat glazed breasts. She kneaded her flesh, pushing the dried wax aside.

"There, see? You'd hardly know that the wax had even touched you. That's the beauty of hot wax my dear little toy. It does please me so." She paused and gently played with Tawny's nipple rings. "Let's continue, shall we? I'll bet you have another nice orgasm hiding in that sexy body of yours."

Tawny looked up, confused, but Kira smiled, suspecting that Tawny had more sexual energy than any slave she had encountered. She lightly pinched Tawny's nipple to a hard point and Tawny moaned softly. Her pussy began to move inside her again and then Kira tipped the candle and let a stream of wax fall down her stomach and into the deep crater at her navel. Tawny jerked and twisted, but again, it was to no use. The wax clung where it touched her skin and reached into her with a burning sting.

Kira kept up her finger massage on Tawny's nipples and Tawny slowed her squirming and stopped as the wax cooled and the sting turned into a warm spot on her flesh. Tawny tensed her stomach and more perspiration seeped from her skin, coating her stomach and thighs in a sexy, shimmering coat. Kira looked at Tawny and tweaked her nipples. Tawny felt her pussy twist inside her again and she moaned. Kira sensed the feeling and tilted the candle again. Wax fell down onto her abdomen and Kira navigated it down until it splashed over Tawny's clit hood and mons. Tawny bucked her hips and rolled her thighs. Kira pinched at her nipples and then smiled as she watched Tawny's hips vibrate and more wet cum spilled out of her pink gash.

"Oh baby, you are definitely the queen of cum! My god girl, do it, keep doing it!"

Tawny moaned and the heat of the wax drifted into warmth again and her pussy twisted inside her. She jerked her hips as yet another spasm wracked her sex and she felt her cum spill out of her slit and drip down into her anal crack. Kira was delighted and she played with Tawny until cum flowed from the sensuous slave again and the hot wax encrusted her pussy; injecting its hot painful fingers deep into her belly.

* * * * *

Kira watched her as Tawny spread herself out on the large round bed in the suite bedroom. She moved like a cat, she thought, every motion was sexy and her body, cleaned up after her wax treatment, looked so tempting to touch. Tawny spread herself out submissively for Mistress Kira and watched her as Kira unbuckled her breast harness and removed her waistband. She only had a hip strap on now and her dark, hairy bush looked so sexy and mysterious. Tawny hoped she would be able to bury her face into Kira's pussy again.

Kira watched Tawny and reached into a drawer next to the bed. She held up a large rubber dildo, shaped like an erect penis. It was a good ten inches long and the opposite end had a 5-inch plug. Kira pushed the plug against her labia and fed it up and into her vagina and then proceeded to fasten it in place with a series of straps attached to her hip harness.

"So, just how many times can you cum Tawny?' Kira showed Tawny her palm, signaling her not to reply. "Never mind; I'm going to find out now. You've already delivered three."

Kira crawled up onto the bed and Tawny spread her thighs wide to either side of her body. Kira leaned down over Tawny and pulled her hips up until the dildo rested on Tawny's tummy. She leaned over Tawny's face and stared into her eyes.

"Take it now Tawny and fuck it."

Tawny reached down and fed the tip of the dildo against her slit and rolled her hips until she felt the end slip into her pussy. Kira pushed her hips forward and forced the dildo deeper into Tawny's cunt and then rolled her arms under Tawny's shoulders and pressed her body against Tawny's warm flesh. She covered Tawny's mouth with hers and began to buck her hips hard and fast. Tawny shuddered as the dildo began to saw in and out of her pussy in a rapid fucking motion. Kira sucked at her mouth and Tawny ran her hands up Kira's back and mashed her breasts against hers. The two women became entwined and Tawny bucked her hips in time, fucking the dildo back vigorously.

Kira worked the dildo into Tawny fast and deep until she felt her begin to pant and wiggle under her. Tawny felt the orgasm coming up quickly. Kira's body rubbed against hers, her nipple rings rubbed into her breasts, her clit ring was pulled in and out against her clit. The fucking was intense and she succumbed to the erotic sensations rapidly. Tawny clutched at Kira as her pussy erupted and more of her cum spewed out to soak Kira's thick black hair and coat the dildo with her feminine wetness. Tawny gagged and gasped and pushed at Kira, trying to escape and gain her breath, but Kira didn't even pause. She lifted her face off Tawny's and pressed her hands into her shoulders, pinning her to the mattress.

"Grab the fucking rail over your head bitch! 'Don't you dare even think of stopping. Take this cock and fuck damn it. You keep fucking!"

Tawny gasped and shook as her orgasm continued to sap her self-control. She held her breath and her thighs vibrated, but she heard Kira's commands and reached up, grasping the metal bars that formed a headboard. Kira leaned on her hands, looking down on Tawny's face and stared at her as she continued to work the dildo in and out of her wet pussy with her shifting hips. Tawny began to catch her breath and stretched her body out by pulling on the head railing with her arms.

"There you go now, that's one huh? 'One more added to your previous three tonight. Now open your fucking thighs bitch and fuck me back. Come on now, take a deep breath and fuck me, give me more bitch."

Kira began to sweat as she worked her hips against Tawny's pussy. Tawny began to rock her body up and down with her arms, working with Kira's rhythm to slip the dildo in and out of her pussy. She gasped, feeling a little sore as the hard rubber tool unyieldingly slid in and out of her pussy, over and over. Kira jerked hard with each thrust, pressing her mons against Tawny's vulva jewelry, stimulating her clit with each thrust.

Kira was feeling the intensity as well. With each thrust, the plug pushed into her vagina and pressed against her clit. Tawny's shuddering and writhing body urged her on and she mustered her strength to continue the intensity of her fucking thrusts. Kira met Tawny's eyes and pushed her body up. She leaned on one elbow, freeing her other hand to roam over Tawny's tight nipples, rubbing and tweaking them as she worked the dildo in and out of her hot pink pussy. She could see that Tawny was coming again, her breath shortening and beads of perspiration forming on her body and so she added encouragement to the effort.

"Let it out Tawny, come on bitch, cum again, let that sexy body of yours go and cum again bitch. Show me what a hot, sexy slave you can be!"

Tawny began to shake and she lifted her knees up, slipping her heels up along the backs of Kira's thighs. Kira sensed Tawny's passion and pushed her hips deeper into Tawny's cunt, grinding and pushing against her clit. Tawny groaned and shuddered. Her pussy folded over, grasping at the dildo. Kira could feel the resistance and jerked her hips in short, sudden jabs which pushed Tawny over the edge. Her orgasm crashed through her loins and she let out a shriek of ecstasy. Kira held her hips tight against Tawny and felt her own pussy spasm and tighten on the dildo's stem. The two women moaned and clutched as their orgasmic pleasure swept through their bodies and their sweat mingled in a deep, primordial ritual of sexual ecstasy.

Kira paused and panted while Tawny twisted and moaned under her body. She held the dildo tightly inside of Tawny's cunt, waiting for her to stop moving under her hips. Kira swallowed and Tawny finally moaned softly and lay still under her. Kira lifted her body on her hands and slipped back, letting the hard rubber dildo exit from Tawny's well-used cunt. Kira rolled herself over onto her ass and slipped herself to the edge of the bed. She got up and looked down at Tawny's sweating body as she lay still, legs sprawled, on the soiled bed sheet.

"Up now slave. Get into a good slave position.' "On your knees, thighs wide open, hands on your thighs, palms up, arch your back, that's it."

Tawny adjusted herself on the bed and took a deep breath, happy to get a break from the constant string of orgasmic events.