The Promotion

Story Info
Junior exec takes lovely wife to boss's party.
2.8k words
3.97
142.2k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a struggling 32-year-old junior executive for a major financial management firm. My wife Susan and I have been happily married for four years. Susan is 29 years old, tall, with long sexy legs and long curly blond hair. A real looker as my fellow co-workers refers to her. We enjoy an active sex life, however, we have chosen to hold off having a family until I have achieved upper level executive status and financial security.

My boss and CEO of the firm, is named Jack. He is also married to a lovely woman and he very much enjoys controlling his junior executives lives. Its well known through out the firm that Jack uses his power and position of influence to his sexual advantage when ever possible. Lately, Jacks favorite sport consists of hosting large parties at his estate where he announces the winner of the next promotion with in the firm. The promotions are based not only on the executives work performance but on their wife's bedroom performance with Jack. Shortly after all of the guest arrive at his party, Jack invites the selected candidate's wife on a private tour of his home, art work and bedroom. Since these are promotions to positions of power and money, most wives cooperate fully with Jacks requests. If the wife performs to Jacks satisfaction; then its most likely the position will be filled by her husband and Jack promptly announces it later towards the end of the party. Marcella, Jack's lovely wife is very much aware of his activities and actively supports him by being the gracious hostess during his bedroom tours and absence.

I'm up for consideration for promotion now to a respectable position with the firm. This is the opportunity Susan and I have been waiting for so long. My main concern now is with Jack's sexual perversion and his possible desire to have my beautiful wife. Susan and I discussed this aspect the night before the party. Susan felt I was being silly and shouldn't fantasize so much. She was sure she could handle Jack with a little flirting when the time came and nothing more would be necessary. Since Susan was in fact a woman of strong influence, I conceded.

On the night of the party, I hurried home from work to find Susan dressed to kill in a short black evening dress, dark hose, spike heels and her shoulder length blond hair full and curled. She looked like a Roman Goddess. We arrived with the other guest and was greeted at the door by Jack and Marcella. As we mingled, I noticed that Jack couldn't take his eyes off of Susan. I was very nervous and had several double martini's while awaiting the appointed hour. Then, I saw Jack approach Susan who was visiting with several other wives near a corner of the room across from me. They shared cordials and laughed together. Jack gently reached out and touched Susan's silky blond hair near her shoulder, but I was unable to make out his words that accompanied. Marcella stopped by and the three of them shared more cordials before Marcella continued her travels between their guests. Then Jack took Susan by the hand and began leading her across the room. Susan looked at me, Smiled and gently waved good bye as they disappeared into the next room. I felt a cold chill run up my spine and a knot twist in my stomach. I gulped down my third martini and turned around to find Marcella approaching. She took hold of my arm and lead me aside. She congratulated me on being the prime candidate for the promotion. She asked me if I was nervous and I said I was only concerned about Susan being alone with Jack. Marcella laughed and told me to relax. That Jack would take good care of her. I told her that I was aware of Jacks interests in the wives of his junior executives. Marcella said that it didn't bother her and asked if I would feel better if I could watch Jack and Susan's activities together.

She went on to say that she often watched Jack with other women and it only made their sex life more exciting. She took my hand and lead me down a long hallway with large adjoining bedrooms. We entered one room to find it lushly decorated with early French Provincial furniture. She lead me to the far wall that was covered with a large drapery. She pulled the end cords drawing the drapery back revealing a glass window that allowed us to gaze into the adjoining room. Marcella assured me that it was a one-way glass mirror and no one could see in. I could see Jack standing and holding Susan very close only a few feet away. A loud speaker allowed Marcella and I to hear what was being said. In a low, calm, but firm voice Jack told Susan how beautiful she was and how lucky a man I was to be married to her. He told her that with my being promoted, she and I would be very wealthy. "That is what you want isn't it, he asked? There is only one thing that I expect and want from you before I announce my decision." I could see that Susan was trembling with anticipation. She turned slightly away from Jack, dropping her eyes, she quietly asked, "what might that be?"

Jack reached down and slowly unzipped the fly of his trousers; all the while watching for an expression on Susan's face. He reached in and took out his cock pointing it directly at her. "Being the sexy woman you are, you should already know what I want of you." Susan was becoming more nervous and began to turn further away. Jack took hold of her arm and said "Susan, if you want your husband to get this promotion, then, you will do what I ask and I want you to make passionate love to me, like you have never made love to anyone before, RIGHT NOW! Afterwards, no one will ever know what has happened here tonight. If you refuse, I will give the job to another, and your husband will be given even more meaningless assignments. Now, what is your decision, Susan?"

Marcella, standing next to me, gently slid closer and put her arm around my waist. She quietly asked "will she do it?" I didn't answer, but waited to hear Susan's reply.

A calm, confident look came over Susan's face as she turned back and faced Jack. Kneeling down before him, she reached out and took hold of his long, thick cock. It was already growing harder and thicker with anticipation. Hesitating, she paused to think about the task before her. She wasn't fond of oral sex, and did it only occasionally to please me. She had taken it into her mouth and sucked on it earnestly several times before, but had always stopped before I could spew my hot cum into her warm virginal mouth. But now, She licked her ruby red lips and gazed up into Jacks eyes. I knew then, Jack was about to experience what I had only dreamed of.

My cock was now hard as a rock and throbbing inside my trousers. Marcella glanced down at me rubbing my bulging crotch and smiled. Susan was now giving Jack's cock all of her attention. She pressed its head against her chest just above her cleavage, then slowly rubbed it up her neck line, across her chin, and paused on her awaiting moist red lips. Still looking deeply into Jack's eyes, she opened her mouth stuck out her tongue and slowly began running the tip of her tongue around the head of his cock in circles. Then, with one quick motion she moved to the base of his shaft and began slowly licking its length upward.

I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes. Susan was performing like no professional I had ever seen. Marcella standing beside me, let out a sigh and reached for my cock, rubbing it through my trousers. It felt so good, so I didn't try to stop her. She quickly moved to my zipper and I suddenly felt my cock being gently messaged by her hand. "You don't mind do you?" she asked. I pretended not to notice her actions, keeping my attention directed towards what was happening in the other room.

As Susan's tongue reached the tip of Jack's cock, she wrapped her luscious lips over the head and engulfed his entire cock into her mouth. The expression on Jack's face was one of pure pleasure as I heard him moan. Slowly the entire shaft of Jacks cock disappeared into Susan's mouth. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she could take the entire length in one fluid motion. Pausing momentarily, the shaft began withdrawing ever so slowly. The head of Jack's cock emerged from Susan's lips glistening with her saliva. She tightened her grip around the shaft, took a deep breath and pressed the head against her lips again. This time Jack was ready for her. He began pushing his cock deeper down Susan's throat stopping only when his balls had reached her chin. Susan gagged momentarily but continued back until the head was again exposed. Now Susan rubbed the cock around her face and across her beautiful dark eyes leaving a wet trail of saliva. Jack took hold of his member and again forced it into Susan's hungry mouth. Driving it deep and fast, then withdrawing just as fast. I could tell that Jack was about to cum and he wasn't going to be content unless he shot his entire load into my wives beautiful mouth.

I could feel Jack's cum moving up from his balls through his shaft. It would only be a moment before it would gush forth…then I realized that it was my own sensation that I was experiencing. I looked down and saw that Marcella had gotten on her knees in front of me and had my cock deep inside her mouth. I was already to far gone to stop now, so I began pumping my cock harder into Marcella's warm mouth too. My attention was now directed momentarily to Marcella. She obviously need my attention and I was inclined to give it to her. Marcella never stopped sucking hard and deep and in an instant I shot a thick hot load of cum down her throat. I felt my cock pulsate three times as the thick white cum oozed out the corners of her mouth. I knew then that this was no amature at giving oral sex. I withdrew my cock from her mouth and rubbed it across her face, eyes and lips. She licked her lips clean then ran her tongue over the head and across the slit making sure she got all of my precious cum for herself. I took hold of Marcella's arms and lifted her to her feet. As I did, I saw that Jack had also delivered his load of cum to Susan just as she pulled his cock from her lips. His cum shot several times across her face leaving milky white trails extending from her lips up across her nose and forehead. Thick droplets were now clinging to strands of her blond hair that hung down and across her face.

Both women had performed exquisitely and were now in need of satisfaction themselves. I was sure that Jack felt the same way I did and would see to Susan's needs, so I turned my full attention to Marcella. I reached down and picked her up and carried her to the bed where I laid her on the foot. I felt anger and lust both emotions at the same time. All I could think of was revenge while all my senses told me that Marcella was enjoying it. I don't even remember removing my trousers nor her panties, but I suddenly found myself leaning over Marcella with her feet high in the air and her legs spread wide. Her pussy was already hot, wet and swollen with anticipation. I let my manly instincts take over and I buried my face hard against her pussy. My tongue lapped at her clit rapidly in succession then I ran it along her slit. I couldn't resist driving it deep into her vagina and lapping up her juices. Marcella screamed, grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face harder against her pelvis. The only woman I had ever gone down on before was Susan and I was surprised at Marcella's reaction to my techniques. Her juices tasted like spring dew so I continued my efforts for what seemed like hours. Over the loud speaker system I could hear in the background Susan's voice moaning with pleasure. I was curious to see what method Jack had chosen for her but decided not to stop at this particular moment.

Marcella systematically changed her tune and began begging me to too fuck her…"fuck my brains out…you bastard," she yelled. Being one to obey the wishes of all women, I stood up, took hold of my cock, gave it several quick strokes to make it harder then directed it towards her pussy. I rubbed the head against her clit then pushed just the head slowly into her vagina. Marcella screamed …OHHH YESSS as I drove the rest in quickly with one fast hard thrust. My cock slid in easily and didn't stop until my balls slapped against her pussy. I pulled it out and again thrust hard into her wet pussy. Then with a series of quick short thrusts I felt my cum again rising to the occasion. I paused for a moment and wondered what Jack would think if he knew what I was doing to his wife while he's attending to mine.

The feeling of my cum rising from my balls through my cock's shaft was exquisite. I knew I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to; and it was very evident that Marcella wasn't about to allow me to stop now. As I withdrew my cock, I knew that this was the moment we both were waiting for. I once again rubbed it hard against her wet clit then plunged it deep into her pussy for the final time. Marcella also knew what was about to occur and arched her back in pleasure as my cock slid to its furthest possible depth. My member throbbed, swelled and then pulsated, shooting its hot thick contents even deeper inside her. We both clung to each other tightly, feeling the action of the pulsating as it continued time and time again. I collapsed on top of Marcella momentarily exhausted. Our clothes drenched in each others sweat. She gave out a small laugh and pushed me off of her. We stood up, adjusted our clothes and gazed through the glass into the other room. Jack had bent Susan over the end of their bed and had pounded her pussy from behind for nearly the entire time. They now had collapsed on top of each other in total exhaustion. I chuckled at the thought of my being in better physical shape than Jack and Marcella asked what was so funny, so I told her.

I thought the show was over. Marcella and I began getting dressed and was about to depart back to the party when I heard Susan say…"now its my turn." I turned to see her push Jack back down on their bed. Jack's cock was a limp noodle now so Susan took hold of it and once again began sucking it back to life. It didn't take long…Susan quickly straddled Jack, squatting she guided his cock into her hot pussy. Jack yelled out…"Ohhhh Myyyy Goddddd" as she lowered herself onto his member. Once it was entirely inside her she began bouncing up and down on it with a steady rhythm. Marcella and I could see the bottom of Jack's veined cock rubbing directly against Susan's clit. She was getting off now like never before. This action continued for about five minutes with Susan continuesly screaming with pleasure. Soon the action ceased and Susan climbed off Jack's cock walking into the bath, obtaining a towel she began wiping herself clean.

Marcella and I hurried back to the party before Jack and Susan arrived. There we picked up drinks and mingled amongst the crowd. Susan returned first, then shortly there after followed by Jack. Toasts were presented to the firm's success, and then Jack announced to the party that I had been selected for the promotion. Susan just looked me in the eye and winked.

On our way home that night, I commented to Susan that her hair appeared a bit out of place. She laughed and replied "that my hair also appeared a bit disturbed." I then asked her…"How did it go with Jack?" and she asked,"How did it go with Marcella?" Later I learned from her that the one-way glass in the bedroom was actually a two-way window. We laughed and have never mentioned it since. Jack and Marcella on the other hand, have invited us to their summer cottage on the coast to share a two-week vacation with them.