The Proper Rules For Strip Poker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to strip and change the bed," I said, "so we can start the laundry. Throw me that towel, when you're done with it, and I'll add it to the load."

Jayne nodded to me through the glass, and I left the bathroom to start the clean up chores. A short while later, we all collected in the dining room to have a final breakfast, while we waited for the laundry, and finished tidying up the cottage. I explained to the others that there would be people up for Labor Day weekend, so we didn't need to clean out the fridge. Steve, who was clearly in a more positive frame of mind than on the previous day, offered to vacuum the floors.

"Just give them a 'once over'," I suggested, showing him where the vacuum was, "There is a cleaning lady, but I don't know when she comes in. So let's leave the place halfway decent."

While I supervised the laundry, and Steve did the floors, and the girls straightened up the kitchen. Scott put all of the empties, and there were quite a few, into the cars! When I got the last batch of bedding and towels going in the washer, and loaded and set the dryer, I went along the hall and into the kitchen to see if there was anything more to do. I quickly ascertained that my presence was not welcome, as a conversation that I couldn't pick up because of the noise of the vacuum came to an abrupt halt.

"I'll just check up down at the beach," I said, diplomatically, seeking a graceful exit.

"Good idea," Jayne said, giving me a meaningful look.

By the time I got back to the cottage, after I had finished folding up the beach chairs, and stacking them under the deck, there was luggage in the back hall. I went to our bedroom to finish my packing, and then carried my small bag, and Jayne's suitcase, outside, and put them in the trunk. Scott was pretty much done with their car, and Kathy, Steve and Debbie came out of the door to leave, with Jayne following right behind them.

After a virtual blizzard of hugs and kisses, we waved the other four on their way. I took Jayne's hand and we went back inside. The door had barely closed before she was smothering me with a very intense kiss!

"Careful," I said, when we came up for air, "the paper boy might see us."

"Well," she said sincerely, "if he grows up to be as nice and thoughtful as you, he might get to do more than just look at a girl like me."

"If he ends up with someone even half as beautiful as you are, he'll have done very well for himself."

We shared another passionate kiss, and then broke apart.

"Let's get going," Jayne said, "we promised my father that we would return the car no later than 2, so my mother can use it, and it's almost 11 now."

It was a 2 ½ hour drive back to the city.

"We'll be OK," I said, "I just need to check that all the doors and windows are closed and locked, would you mind helping?"

We made a thorough tour of the cottage, securing several open windows. I checked the front door, and we left, after closing and locking the back door behind us, and hiding the key.

"So what's the latest gossip," I asked, as we drove away, "and please don't leave out any of the juicy stuff?"

"Gossip, what gossip?" Jayne said to me innocently.

"You know what I mean," I said, trying to coax her, "Kathy and Steve."

"Oh, you think there is sex gossip," she said, smirking, obviously holding out on me.

"Come on," I protested, laughing, "when I broke you three up in the kitchen earlier, I very much doubt you were discussing the weather."

"But don't you think that's private?" she giggled, enjoying herself.

"Spill the beans, please!" I pleaded, still laughing.

"Alright, alright, since you just 'have' to know," she said dramatically, "Kathy really put him through the wringer. She made him kiss her forever, and every time he tried to get bolder, she stopped him. Finally she let him touch her breasts, and then she made him play with them and kiss them over and over. And she kept telling him he needed to do more with them."

"Actually, what she told Debbie and I was that he was doing a pretty good job, but she wasn't going to admit it to him at all. Then she finally let him get at her pussy. There was apparently a lot more in the way of instructions about how to touch her, and when to put his fingers inside her, and so on. She said she was getting really hot, but still trying to pretend he wasn't doing things properly!"

"Of course when he got to touch her bare pussy ..."

As I had discovered on Saturday when she was flirting with me; Kathy had shaved herself completely for the weekend, because the bikini she had purchased was so tiny.

"... she could tell he was really, really worked up, and even though she was, from what she told us, totally on fire; she made him kiss her all over everywhere before he could use his mouth on her pussy. And when he finally got busy down there, he was also rubbing his thing on the sheet at the same time. Big mistake; because he lost control and came all over the bed!"

"Oh, oh!" I said, "Small wonder Kathy insisted on putting those sheets in the washer for me. Was that the end of it?"

"No, no; apparently it worked out," Jayne answered, "Steve was very upset and embarrassed, so Kathy cleaned things up, and started to kiss him gently, and told him it was all right. When he calmed down, she took him in her mouth until he started to get hard again, and pretty soon they started to do a sixty-nine until she had an orgasm, which apparently didn't take very long at all. After that they had regular sex, and of course because he had already come, he wasn't in a hurry, so they went at it for quite a while, until finally she had another climax, and then he let himself go as well, so they came together, sort of. And apparently he was so happy afterwards, because he made a girl come; twice! And he hugged and kissed and thanked her until she almost laughed."

"So he may not be perfect yet, but hopefully he's getting the idea. We'll see what Debbie has to say after a few more times, because even though he's gotten through basic training, she's been fooling around with the A-team. And she told us very clearly that she expects Steve to be as good a lover as you and Scott, or else!"

"Well, I'm glad Steve had a successful lesson, despite the one misfire," I said, seriously, "because he was really worried. Hopefully sex with Debbie will work out better now. But, can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Jayne answered.

"Actually two things," I said, a little embarrassed, "I'm not quite sure just how to put this ... but here goes ... when you and I make love, sometimes things don't always happen for you, and Kathy told me she is sort of the same way with Scott. And Debbie said there was almost nothing with Steve, and maybe we now know why, but nevertheless, in the times we were together she had several orgasms with me, and from what I could tell, pretty good ones. And you and Kathy seem to have both had ... how do I say this without being crude ... a 'sexually satisfying' weekend. Now, maybe it's just because Scott and I are some of the world's greatest lovers, but on the extremely remote chance that we're not, what's going on? Not that it's bad!"

Jayne looked at me with a thoughtful expression. Then she gave me a warm smile.

"You know one of the reasons I love you?" she asked.

"No," I replied in a low tone of voice.

"Because you keep trying to understand women," she continued, laughing, "And how hard is that for a guy? ... So you're curious why all these girls that are hopping into bed with you, and spreading their sweet little pussies for you, are coming at the drop of the hat; is that it?"

"Well I didn't want to quite put it that way," I protested, with a grin.

"So let's examine the facts, shall we?" she said in a somewhat professorial tone, "Firstly, we're on vacation, and nobody is all stressed out about school, because it hasn't started yet. Secondly, we're suddenly all alone at this most fantastic cottage with no parents to worry about. Thirdly, everyone is running around in their swimsuits, and all of we girls are certainly enjoying the attention we're getting in our skimpy bikinis, which makes us feel very sexy. Fourthly, there are great meals, and lots to drink, and lovely weather, and sunburns and swimming and tons of fun; and everything is just heavenly. Finally, everyone is getting very excited and aroused at the possibility of having some sexual adventures with people we really like, and find pretty attractive, so there is a ton of flirting going on. And all of the girls are on the pill, so there's almost nothing to worry about in the birth control department. Throw in a partner swapping game, invented by yours truly, and certain young things just throw their inhibitions aside, and just let the situation carry them away. And guess what, orgasms galore!"

"OK, OK," I said laughing, "I guess the circumstances were pretty good for getting you girls in the right mood. But how do you account for Debbie, since we're being so very blunt; I thought the more climaxes a women has, the easier it is for her to have one; assuming the guy she's with gets her properly aroused. Debbie told us Saturday morning she hadn't had much of anything before with Steve. So how did she suddenly become the queen of sexual fulfillment?"

Jayne gave me a long searching look; at least it seemed long, as I moved my eyes back and forth between the road and her.

"Now swear to God, don't ever repeat this; promise?" Jayne said, suddenly serious.

"On my life, I'll never tell!"

"I was a little curious as well, so I asked her about it when you were in the shower this morning. She was very evasive, but I wouldn't give up! And I finally got an admission; it seems that Debbie has been training her cute little body without the benefit of a boy for quite some time; if you know what I mean? She didn't exactly give you all the facts when she told you that morning she could make herself have a proper orgasm. She should have said, 'Many, many, many proper orgasms!' No wonder she was so disappointed when things didn't work out when she started to have sex with Steve. But she's not unusual; lots of women have trouble without the right preliminaries. Get it?"

I nodded to acknowledge that this mystery was now cleared up.

"By the way," she said, suddenly using a sharp tone, "I hear through the grapevine that your fingers have been doing some exploring in certain very dirty places. You've never done that with me!"

"But I've touched you all around outside there," I said defensively, "and you didn't seem to hate it, on the contrary. So when I was with Kathy I decided to put my baby finger inside just the tiniest bit, to see what would happen, and did I get a reaction! So I got a little bolder with Debbie, and I think it helped her reach a climax. Do you want me to try it with you?"

"I don't know," she said, sounding uncertain, "the first time you even touched me near there I got very nervous. Maybe if I've had a few drinks you can do it to me, but only a little, till I'm sure. OK?"

"Fine," I replied, "Only when you want me to, no surprises."

"So when do Scott, Steve and Debbie leave for school?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"The two guys are flying out on Saturday," Jayne replied, "Debbie is being driven by her parents on Sunday afternoon; it's only an hour away. But we have more than a week off, and we can see each other every day!"

Being second year students, our classes didn't start until the Thursday after Labor Day, when freshmen orientation was over.

"I was counting on it," I said, giving her a quick smile, "How about tonight?"

We drove on, cheerfully discussing the upcoming school year, and how some of the younger ones might find being away from home for the first time. When we got back to the city, we immediately drove to Jayne's house, quickly unloading the car. Since her mother was in a hurry, she decided to drop me home on her way out. I exchanged a few pleasantries with her on route, and then rushed into the house to see how my brother's newly broken wrist was doing.

Later on, I was able to borrow a car, and Jayne and I took in a movie, before picking up some food and returning to her house. We were surprised to find her parents already in bed, leaving us the den and television, as Kathy had gone out with Scott.

"Boy your mother looked tired, that must have been some weekend at the Saunders cottage. Did they stay up all night drinking or something? Who do they think they are; university students?" I said, trying to make a joke.

I was surprised to see that Jayne was blushing furiously!

"What's wrong," I asked, "What did I say?"

"You won't believe what she told me just before dinner," Jayne said to me in a whisper, "It's no wonder she's tired!"

"What happened?"

"You know they went with the Saunders, and there were two other couples who came in another car. Once they got there, they went food shopping, and bought some stuff to drink, and then unpacked. Apparently everyone was sitting around having a few drinks before dinner; there was a gazebo outside that was very nice. And even though everyone was being very polite and trying to make clever conversation, my mother could tell what was on everyone's mind. They were all there to get fucked, and not by their spouses!"

"I almost dropped my water glass," Jayne said with wide eyes, "I've never heard her use that word before, ever!"

"Anyway, she didn't give me too many details, except that after dinner there was a lot of heavy drinking, and later on she had sex with two different men. And, she thinks she was, in her words: 'fucked seven times over the weekend', although she's not completely sure about how many times it was on Saturday night, because there were a bunch of them on a bed!"

"My God!" I exclaimed, "I thought our weekend was wild. We're just a bunch of amateurs. But what about birth control, older women normally aren't on the pill; don't they care?

"I don't know, except my mother had her tubes tied after she had Kathy by C-section, so she didn't need to worry, and I'm pretty sure because of that my father has never had a vasectomy. Your guess is as good as mine."

"I can't believe she told you those things," I said, still astonished. After all, these were parents!

"I can't either," said Jayne, still flushing, "I mean I knew about the situation between them and the Saunders, because I saw Mom and Mr. Saunders fooling around that time. I told you about that, because I was so upset, remember?"

"Yes"

Of course I remembered! This was how the whole partner exchange thing got started. After Jayne saw Mr. Saunders kissing her mother while he had his hand up under her skirt one night, there had been a conversation between she and Jayne the next day. The substance of it was that Jayne's parents had never been with anyone else before they got married, and were now full of regrets; and the Saunders were apparently in the same boat, so a spontaneous bit of swapping started one night. And even though Jayne's mother knew how much we were in love; she wanted Jayne to be sure that she got some other sexual experience, in case we eventually married, so she wouldn't end up middle aged and yearning for a misspent youth. Initially this suggestion was not well received by Jayne, and indirectly, by me. But then came the weekend at the cottage, and the unexpected absence of my parents as chaperones; and a group of young people who had played several complete games of strip poker, so certain barriers were already down. Opportunity knocked, and instigated by Jayne, we all answered! And everyone had a wonderful time; at least it seemed to me, except maybe for Steve, who, facing unanimous female dissatisfaction with his sexual techniques; had to attend a Lovemaking 101 course, with Kathy as guest lecturer. We were anxiously awaiting the release of his term marks; care of Debbie!

"But something that sounds like a Roman orgy, why would she let me know about that?" Jayne said.

"Maybe," I replied, "in a certain way, she feels guilty, and just wants to tell someone; and you know a lot already, and I'm sure she trusts you. Or maybe she's trying to deliberately shock you into considering what might happen later on in life if you don't experience other people, like she told you to. Who knows?"

"Well I have experienced some other guys, care of this weekend; one was good; one was not so good. But I'm not telling her about that. Maybe years and years from now I'll make a confession; we'll see. When I first decided to approach Debbie and Kathy about changing partners, I was kinda scared. What if you slept with Kathy and liked her better than me? What if you two fell in love?"

"You're being silly," I teased her in a gentle voice, "Before I could fall 'in' love with Kathy, I would have to fall 'out' of love with you. And that's not happening, in fact, even though I got to have sex with two very beautiful girls, which I enjoyed, why lie; it helped me understand that what we share is more than physical."

She gave me a soft little smile and said, "I'm pretty tired, is it OK if we say goodnight?"

"Of course," I replied, "but before I go, just one thing ... I love you!"

"Me too," she said.

We wrapped ourselves into a tender embrace, and enjoyed a long gentle kiss. Afterwards, she took me by the hand to lead me to the door, where we kissed again, but very briefly, and then I left for home.

Over the next few days, we were able to spend a great deal of time together, but without any opportunity to be alone for long enough to safely indulge in some lovemaking. Jayne said she just couldn't bring herself to have me in her bedroom with her parents a few doors away, even though they both knew that sex was a part of our relationship. By Thursday, after several sessions of groping in the den, which left both of us unsatisfied, things were getting a little desperate. Then fate intervened!

"Can you come over right now?" Jayne said to me on the telephone.

"Love to," I answered, "I even have the car."

I drove over to her house and knocked on the door. When Jayne opened it she practically yanked my arm out of its socket as she pulled me inside, and led me down to the den. She threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me urgently. I put my hand up under the back of her skirt to pull her to me and discovered she wasn't wearing any panties! I moved my hand around under her skirt until I got to the front, so I could start exploring her pussy. She opened her stance to make it easier for me, all the while kissing me fiercely. It was only a matter seconds before I discovered that she was not only hot, but soaking wet! Trying not to go too fast, I used my fingers to gently massage the very top of her slit, letting the pressure work its magic on her tiny clitoris, hidden below. I could feel her body reacting to my caresses as she tried to grind herself against my hand.

"Now!" she whispered hoarsely, breaking off our kiss.

"But what about your mother, where is she?" I said, my breathing quickening.

"She's out; but not for long," she panted, pulling me onto the couch.

"Hurry up!" she demanded, trying to undo my belt and pulling down the zipper of my fly.

I finished undoing the closure of my shorts, and pulled them, and my underwear off. She positioned herself by lying down on her back on the couch, pulling the front of her skirt up and spreading her legs for me. I took in the arousing sight of the delicate pinkish folds of skin that formed her inner lips, curling and curving themselves enticingly over her most intimate feminine secrets.

"We might mess up your skirt," I panted, as I moved between her legs.

"I don't care; I am so hot, just put it inside me; now!" she whispered.

Before I could answer, she took my ramrod stiff erection in her hand and guided it into her vagina, giving out a sigh of satisfaction. I gave a little grunt as I went more deeply into the velvety softness. I started to move in and out, trying to pace myself.