The Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know what time it was when he carried her into the suite of the hotel they were staying at, but she was giddy with excitement and bubbly. He placed her on the bed, and slid onto the massive structure next to her. They kissed, and they slowly began to undress one another.

It was oddly reminiscent of another night they had been way to dressed up for the occasion. Not a race, but a journey, a slow one, revealing more and more of one another, each still awed by what the other had to offer, both still deeply in love with what they found. They kissed, they licked, they touched, toying with one another.

They had found their rhythm now, the music they made together truly a beautiful sound as she struggled against him once more, wanting it now. He took what she offered, slowing her down, driving her higher. His tongue did her work, and she cried and screamed. She sucked on him, and he had the same reaction. It was a back and forth, a dance and a grind that both of them never wanted to end.

It came to its natural high light, when he entered her, and she cried out. They clutched one another tight, kissing, loving, holding on, the joy in both their eyes not limited to jus their current activity, but their lives.

"I love you Amber Games."

"OHHHHHHHH GOD!" She had never cum so hard, thrashing around on the bed, scratching his back, feeling him squirt into her. He was breathing hard, but now she was really turned on. "You know we are only getting started, right?"

"Oh, yeah."