The Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
801 Followers

Part of me wanted him to fuck me some more, and part of me was aware that I would be sore if he did. Caught between those two desires the decision was made for me as he climbed off the bed and came over to release my ties.

"Why don't you take a shower," he told her. "I'll help her."

She must have nodded her agreement and climbed off me and moved over to the bathroom. She turned in profile to look at me, and once again I was stunned by her beauty. I wondered if I would ever have the opportunity to be with a woman so beautiful and talented again.

The water started running and he untied my arms. I started to get up, when he gently pushed me back onto the bed.

"Thank you," he said, climbing on top of me. His cock was still mostly hard, and he slipped it into my pussy. "You were fantastic."

I was about to ask him what he was doing when I remembered the "no questions rule," and took him deep into my body.

He moved against me, sliding in and out of my lubricated body, holding me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and stretched my arms by running them up and down his body, pulling him tighter into me. I curled up my legs around his waist, giving him easier access to penetrate me deeper.

His lovemaking was more gentle, far more delicate than I ever would have imagined. He kissed me, and even though his face wasn't as smooth as hers, the kisses were more tender and with more personal feeling behind them.

I found my sexual passion melt into a more comfortable groove, and I undulated my hips against him, rubbing my clit against the base of his cock. He shifted his weight slightly so that the head started rubbing against my g-spot, and the orgasm which had been building before picked up where it had left off.

He started stroking my hair, then running the back of his hands against my breasts, then taking each nipple in turn into his mouth. He flicked his tongue across my nipples and I felt my body respond against his.

Our fucking was just how I liked it. Extremely long, deep strokes, with a steady rhythm that I could use to build my orgasm. I was going to come, and come from a very deep place and he was allowing me to use the rhythm to do it.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I heard myself say, but it was a distant, hollow voice.

I knew the orgasm was coming and I thought I was prepared for it but when it did it still came as a surprise. I clenched my entire body around him, and this time I could hold on for dear life. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and just held on through my orgasm. He waited, patiently, holding onto me and the only thing that moved was his pounding heartbeat and the twitching of his cock inside my pussy.

I collapsed back on the bed and he kissed me, sweetly, and we heard the water turn off.

"Looks like it's your turn. You look like you could use a shower," he grinned. I could only nod.

I untangled myself from him and lamented his withdrawal once more. He was still rock hard, and I felt bad that I hadn't made him come again, but he waved it off as he saw where I was looking. "It's okay," he said.

I slid my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand, only to find that I nearly fell over as my legs fought to relearn how to work. I managed to catch myself and stay upright, but wobbled terribly as I moved towards the bathroom.

We met in the door, her nude form, freshly clean, stopping abruptly next to mine. She had an elegance to her that was mesmerizing, and I wished I could ask her who she was. She smiled at me, and ran her hands down my chest, feeling my nipples with her thumbs and resting her hands delicately on my hips. A little taller than I was, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips, then slid past me into the bedroom.

As I took a shower I flashed back to what had just happened, marveling at it all. Such an adventure would probably never happen in my lifetime and I wanted to remember this day as clearly as I could. I soaped up my body and felt sexier than I ever had in my entire life, and thought about jumping out of the shower and joining them for another round.

I realized that if I did that, though, I would risk jeopardizing her fantasy, and I didn't want to do that. It would be best to leave on a high note, I decided.

After I finished the shower and dried off, I emerged back into the bedroom to see her fucking him, riding him in a reverse cowboy. I watched for a moment and had a momentary second guess about leaving, but decided that I really should go and leave these two lovers to finish her fantasy however they saw fit. I lingered just a bit longer than I probably should have, mesmerized by her beautiful face turned upwards in pleasure. I had felt that cock and I knew what she must be experiencing.

Not having brought much clothing to begin with, it didn't take me long to gather my things. As I left I blew her a kiss from the door. She smiled and pursed her lips into a kiss in return.

The next day I returned to the same coffee shop. In the back of my mind I suppose I had hoped that he would enter the shop again and offer me another proposition. The previous night had been, in short, the most intense and electrifying sexual experience of my life and I found myself craving for a repeat performance.

My mind was torn as I replayed our first meeting in my head,

The book in my hand stayed open to the same page for the entire hour, as every time the door to the coffee shop opened I looked up in expectation and eagerness. He never showed up, however, and soon I had to disappointingly begin to gather my things.

I reached underneath the table for my purse when I felt a light hand touch my arm. I jumped slightly and looked up into the pretty blue eyes of the blonde girl from the previous night.

I couldn't prevent the huge grin from spreading across my face, and leapt up and gave her a kiss on both cheeks in greeting. She started to slide into the chair opposite and I returned to my seat as well.

"Last night as amazing," she gushed. "You are so beautiful, exactly as he said you'd be."

The blush spread across my cheeks before I could protest. "You are too," I said. The grin remained plastered across my face.

Now it was her turn to blush. She looked away briefly and then brought her eyes back to meet mine. "Thank you," she said, her eastern European accent hanging softly in the air. "I hope that it was everything you hoped for."

"Excuse me?" I asked. I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Last night," she said, nodding her head in enthusiasm. "I hope that I helped your fantasy."

"My... fantasy?" I stuttered a little.

The smile on her face started to fade. "Yes," she said, looking somewhat confused. "Your boyfriend said that you had a fantasy that you wanted to have fulfilled."

"My boyfriend..." I left my voice trail off.

"Yes," she said. "I met him yesterday afternoon in a book store and he said he had a proposition for me, that there were some rules..."

drscar
drscar
801 Followers